Pet Shop Of Horrors Fan Fiction ❯ Horrors of the Thing We Call Love ❯ First day of Work ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Of course, all respect to the creator of Pet Shop of Horrors.
 
A.N.: Hello again, this is the second chapter to my story. In chapter Arnua meets Leon Orcot, and helps out with her first client. Umm, well… tell me what you think.
 
I have work today, Arnua thought as she twiddled her paint brush in her fingers. I wonder what he going to have me do today. She continued her painting in the end it came out to be grassland in the midnight moon.
“Good, Ms. Arnua, good.” Her professor said over her shoulder.
“Thank you, professor.” Arnua said as she walked out of the class and to her last class of the day. Music and Theater Theory and Appreciation.
“Hey Arnua, wanna go partying tonight.” A guy who was always hitting on her yelled as she walked out.
“Maybe, I have work.”
“Alright baby, give me a call!”
“Sure.” She said. Good thing I don't have his number, Arnua thought. Before she went to the pet shop she had to make a quick stop home. “Chewy!” she whispered. And her little York Shyer Puppy ran over to her, uffing quietly. “Hey baby,” she said sweetly to him. “I'm gonna take you somewhere.” He uffed excitedly and she picked him up and put him in her big purse bag. She shushes him as she walked out of the apartment. There were no dogs allowed.
As she walked down the stairs, she heard another man's voice. She opened the door.
“Um Count?” she said walking in the pet shop.
“Who is this?” that man's voice asked: Then followed by his appearance. He was tall (taller than her, then again who isn't), blue eyes, and blonde hair. Pff, she thought, a typical American. “Another one of your clients?”
“Actually no.” Count's voice answers, and then followed by his entrances, “She's my assistant, Arnua Hottz.”
“Hello.” Arnua said politely staring up at the man. Chewy pops his head out and uffed. Count looked down.
“Oh, such an adorable dog.” Count said pleased, “May I hold him?”
“Um, sure.” Arnua said, “Don't worry he doesn't bite.”
“I can tell.” The Count began, “You've done a lovely job with him. He's healthy, his fur shiny and soft.” And he went on. “Oh!” he remembered something, “That is Officer Orcot… Why did you bring your dog?”
“Oh, because my dog is usually cooped up in my apartment and they don't allowed dogs…or any animals. So he's a secret and I thought you wouldn't mind me bringing him.”
“Of course, I don't.” Count said happily as he put Chewy down, “Go ahead, go play.” And Chewy went off. “Now Arnua, just go in that room and feed the fish, all the other animals had been fed already.”
“Oh, okay.” She said and walked off. She really does care for animals, he thought happily.
“So, what is the real reason why you hired her?” the Officer asked slyly.