Pirates Of The Caribbean Fan Fiction ❯ The Last Hope ❯ Be Angry at Me Later ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

He was her master she had to obey him, even if she didn't want to. He placed a hand in her long hair and played with it gently.
“What do you want to do?” he whispered so quietly that she barely heard it with her sharp hearing.
“I want my brother to live, I've always looked after him, cleaning up after him, even if he is a no good filthy pirate and to determined to end up like our father and his father before him to die on the ocean as a pirate captain. To die young before their zeal and vigor has left them to leave their wives, sisters and mothers worried about them to a point that the worry occupies their lives and eventually kills them. And yet why we worry about them when they have sealed their own fate is a mystery; I still worry about him even after my death it is the nature of Sparrow women and that of the men to cause the worrying.” Desdemona told him with a sad smile remembering the day when her father had come home from one of his long hauls out at sea and said it was time that he took Jack with him and teach him the pirate trade. My mother had been furious she didn't want her son to become a pirate; Jack had been fifteen and I had been thirteen. So my mother just left us, that night she slit her throat so she wouldn't see the day when Jack didn't make it home. So I went with them disguised as a boy; which didn't last for very long till I was found out and forced off the ship. The island I was left on was inhabited by witches who took me into there coven and taught me their ways. Against the wishes of my coven elders I set out to look for Jack and my father; finding my father had been killed in a drunken brawl which came to no surprise to me. Jack on the other hand was famous now he was Captain Jack Sparrow the rumor was that he was the captain of the Black Pearl which he had Davy Jones raise from the bottom of the ocean. But Davy Jones caught up with him and the infamous Captain Jack Sparrow was swallowed by the Kraken; but it was only rumor he could still be alive and imprisoned or that's what I hoped. “I want to save my eccentric brother one last time before I cut myself off for good.” I told him, it wasn't a matter of weather he liked it or not I was going to save that idiot of a brother of mine one last time. “Edmond I'm going, and when I get back you can be mad at me.” I told him in a firm tone knowing that he wouldn't follow me he believed that if you loved something and you let it go it would come back if it loves you; I wasn't sure that I was going to live long enough to come back. Remembering all to dilemmas he got us into when we were younger its surprising that he lived this long without supervision, he was like a small child always getting into trouble and laughing at the results. I appeared on the ship that Jack's friends were aboard they all looked at me with amazement; even now I could feel the curse begin to wrap itself around me and it tighten its hold on the humans before me they had no clue. “I will help you.” I told them as I grabbed a hold of the wheel and spun it in the opposite direction of the island.
“Umm why did you come to us instead of making us go to the island like you said you would?” Will asked getting up from were I shoved him the hurry I had been in to turn the ship around. I recognized him from some where I just couldn't place it. “You Bootstrap's boy right?” I could recall the stories Bootstrap had told me of his lovely wife and strong son at home waiting for him to come home. He told me because he said I reminded him of his son.
“Yes, how did you know my father?” he asked me with interest. He was still a child in need of guidance.
“He sailed under my father when I was aboard about nineteen years ago. He used to tell me stories about you Will, let's hope your as strong as your father said.” Told him noticing the fatigue on not only his face but everyone else's which made me wonder when the last time they had a proper meal and a decent night's sleep, the cruse was draining them now soon I would be just like them. I waved my hand across the floor of the deck forcing food to be summoned from the store house back on the island, I couldn't just make food appear it had to come from somewhere and I wasn't stealing I lived there.