Please Teacher! Fan Fiction ❯ Onegai Kei ❯ Intro to last year... ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Onegai Kei! By J.R.Karsten DISCLAIMER!: I don’t own Onegai Sensei/Please Teacher.

Author’s note: This fan fic is what I think would happen later on down the road. Kei is about to graduate from high school. This takes place a little after the Onegai Twins/Please Twins OVA.

 

 

It’s been over 2 years now, since the UFO landed in a small town in the Japanese country side. Two years, since Mizuho Kazami, an alien from the Galaxy Federation, came to this planet, Earth, to watch over it… sadly it was this same move that cost her the live of Resident Reservoir… but ask her today and she’d do it all over again. Because she’s in love with a man, a man who may look week, fragile, and not able to do everything she wants, but is kind, loving, and understanding. However, there’s something that happens this time each year that she forgets… not because she doesn’t want this to happen, but she’s not use to something like this.

“What? It’s that time already?” Mizuho looked at the date, there was no mistaking it. Three days from now was… Of course, being a teacher of the person your married with is hard… and of course, having the most over-baring sexual mother in the universe doesn’t help ether… but when you put these two things together, and combine them with your Anniversary, you know things won’t go well.

The only good thing though, it was going to take place on a Saturday. The day was short for teachers, even in Japan, but then again… Mizuho never plans this out. Kei has something already for sure, but what does Mizuho give back?

On Friday, she’s have to think harder about that…

“Hi there! How have you two love birds been for this year?”

“Mother!” Mizuho said to her mother, Hatsuho Kazami. Yes… this happened last year at this

time. And then again, the set-up backfired for Hatsuho. Her plan was to get Kei and Mizuho alone, but then again, there’s one more person to account for this time of year as well.

“You better not have upset my sister this year!”

“Now Maho, you know I wouldn’t do that!” Maho Kazami, who’s over-protective over her sister, and no fool to sexual expectations herself, keyed in on Hatsuho’s plot.

 

 

One year ago…

 

 

 

Everything was going well. Kei was just going to take Mizuho out to a fancy restaurant. Though that wasn’t exactly the plan of Hatsuho, she had other ideas… Of course, this time indirectly, not wanting her daughter to know. The night was going fine, no problems, on ether side. For Kei and Mizuho, they were able to finally get away from every distraction. Kei had just ordered dinner. The right kind of wine (Kei was now 21, held back one year… remember he’s 18 when Onegai Sensei started, and had bad grades), a bottle of 1992 red wine from France. All seemed well, but…

“Kei, thank you for bringing me here! We get to do this next year too?” Mizuho was wearing a sleeveless red dress, going down just below the knee, and of course giving Kei plenty of looks upstairs too (and many husbands making their wives jealous a bit).

“Sure!” Kei was wearing a Tuxedo, you have to thank Marie’s talents for that. “In fact this place is better than my uncle said! We have to thank him for this!” Little did they expect that that red wine was made for a later night activity.

“That’s it guys! You’ll both enjoy this!” Hatsuho switched the labels at the last moment… it was a special juice from a planet from the Galaxy Federation… almost similar to wine in taste… although there’s a huge difference. They were about to drink out of their wine glasses…

“OUCH! Hey you kid! Get out of here!”

Kei and Mizuho were staring off where it happened, though they didn’t get a look at who it was, it was clear that the ‘kid’ didn’t belong there. And nether what would happen next.

“Miruru! Change the contents of those glasses! This is a priority one!” Maho made the juice disappear and the wine fill those glasses. Quickly the kid was gone. Though Kei and Mizuho didn’t know what happened, or who was doing what. So, with that, the wine was the top-off of their night… not worrying about the ‘kid’ at all.

Hatsuho however, didn’t know what went on, the two should be having the kinky kinds of sex now… but 3 hours later, it appeared to be anything but…

“Huh? What’s going on?” Hatsuho checked things out on her monitor… “Oh my! This would be a lot of fun!” Although Maho’s way to stop Kei and Mizuho was good, she made a mistake… the rest of the room who ordered any kind of red wine was leading the way of a large scale orgy. We’re not talking just men and women, guys were groping each other and giving each other blow jobs, women were using strap-ons and going 69, and not to mention a ton of normal straight sex. Every body type, from the thin hot chicks, to the big and tall guys, to the hunks, and geeks, no one was safe… of course, the choice of wine last night…

“The bottle of 1992 red wine?” Maho gulped as she knew what she did wrong.

“Yes… sorry, but you’re going to have to learn your lesson!” Hatsuho was going to deal with Maho her way…

 

 

 

 

Not much to start with, just set up a story.

Hey wait! Isn’t this suppose to be Onegai Kei? Well that’s in chapter 2.

Finally, WHEN THE HECK ARE KEI AND MIZUHO GOING TO GET IT ON?

Ok… I know you’re lost, but give me chapter 2 and I’m sure I’ll help you out.