Please Teacher! Fan Fiction ❯ Our Summer Memory ❯ The Night Before ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Good evening. My name is Dark Magician Duo. You may have read my earlier works at Fanfiction.net such as Evangelion's "Sixteen and in Love", Love Hina's "Live, Love, and Die by the Sword", and Inu-Yasha's "My Worst or best Dream come true. However, that is irrelivent. After completing Please Teacher, I just felt like I hade to do something like this. Ok, honestly, I never had any 'experiance' in this matter, but I figured "Who really does when they write something like this?" Well, here you are. My very first lemon."

Our Summer Memory
"You know, tomorrow is the last day of summer..." She was holding his hand, squeezing it gently. "And we didn't really do anything fun for us to remember it by." He smiled and squeezed back gently. "Yeah, I know. This year's gonna be tougher in school and then we'll have to worry about entrance exams in the fall..."

Kaede rested her head on Hyosuke's shoulder, feeling as if nothing else mattered to her. Sure, he was going to go away to Tokyo one day, and that was all the more reason for her take every window of opportunity to spend with him. She never felt so warm like this, even in her dreams. She just wanted to feel like this forever.

"You know, Hyosuke. I really do love you. And since the summer is almost over,well..." She was blushing more than ever, her face ready to burst a blood vessel. He looked down at her and began wondering why. "Hey, are you ok?" She nodded. "Of course. I'm just happy to be like this." She shook her head.

"Of course, if you're not happy like this, we could always..." She couldn't say it. Not yet, anyways.... "Never mind. It's getting late, and I better get home." She leaned forward a little more. She took his head by the chin and embraced him in a warm, soft kiss, one of many they shared that summer. She broke apart, and picked herself up with her heart pounding, same as always after their kisses. Before she left, however, she turned her head and spoke one more time. "Hyosukei, meet me by the train tracks tomorrow. I have a surprise I want to give you." He smiled in anticipating. "Sure, tomorrow at four?" She nodded. "Yes, four sounds fine." And with that, she was heading home.

That night, Kaede began to think about their summer together at the beach. How she gave herself to him, mind, body, and soul. She couldn't sleep that night, with herself eager for tomorrow. She could still feel his touch on her bare skin, caressing every part of her being. She was getting hot just thinking about it, so she sliped her hand under her panties and in between her legs. She was moaning uncontrolably as her other hand found it's way to her breasts. She flung off her sheets and lifted her hips to take off her soaked panties and With a kick of her silky ankle, flung them off to the side. She began dreaming, remebering the way Hyosukei had done this to her. She began to rub herself gently, picking up the pace ever so slowly. she found her most tender part and gave it a light pinch, squeezing it between her thumb and fingers. A gush of her sweet necter was her reward and she let out a heavy gasp. But she was not quite satisfied yet.

"Oh...ah... Hyo...oh...Hyosukei...Ah!" She slid in her index finger, pumping it in and out slowly, while her left hand was still concentrated on her breasts. She was rubbing and pinching her pink, solid nipples, pulling and tugging them so she can get herself hotter and more excited. "Oh... so good... I love you so much...oh, agh... Hyosukei!" She took her hand away from her breasts and moved it with her other hand. She split her lower lips apart, and dove in her fingers all the way, pumping vigourusly. Her juce was flowing like a spring, trickling down her legs and onto her matress. Harder and Harder, faster and faster. She was almost there when she moved her hand yet again to her other opening. Without delay, she plunged her finger well lubricated fingers deep in her tight ass.

'Oh oh, yes! It's soo good, so wonderful!' She couldn't even speek, for fear that her parents would walk in to investigate the noises. Her womanhood had just about enough as she gave herslef one last push of herself deep inside her, imaging that it was him burried deep inside her. She came hard and long, as a gush of her cum literaly poured onto her bed, soaking the matress under her bed covers. "Oh, Hyosukei..." With her body and mind at ease, she closed her eyes, and lyed in bed naked as she fell asleep.

To Be continued...


Well,what do you think? Reviews are welcomed, no matter what they may be. Just be sure to remember this is my first lemon and I will more than probobly continue it in about a week. I'de like to dedicte this one to my friends at my forum (You know who you are) who told me to go for it. Well, untill next week, (maybe) I leave you with a quote of "Wisdom"

"Don't you touch her! Those... Boobs... are MINE!!!"~*~*~ Kyoshiro Mibu from Samurai Deeper Kyo