Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Mewtwo's Liquid Haven ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Mewtwo's Liquid Haven: The New Series!
Chapter 3
(Rating XX, Male/Male Action, Tentacles)

"Did you take Mewtwo to the mating chamber?" Cassandra looked at John, crossing her arms firmly over her chest as she rose a brow.

"Oh course, ma'am!" John replied, nodding to confirm himself. "He should be waking up any minute. Mewthree will be sent inside the chamber once he has awaken."

Cassandra grinned, turning back around to face the dark computer screen of hers. "Good," She made her reply quick and simple.

John was startled as his small radio crackled. He picked it up in one hand, pushing the talk button. "Yes? He is? Great! Cassandra and I will be right down there!" John released the button and placed it on his belt. He said, "Cassandra, he is-"

"I know," She interrupted, turning back around to face him. "Well, what are we waiting for?" She chuckled, and walked past John, heading towards the hallway.



"Uhn..." Mewtwo grunted, slowly opening his eyes. He blinked, confused as he found himself inside a strange chamber on the floor. He shivered, slowly standing up. "What the heck?" He looked about, seeing there were many observation windows, and one door. Sensitive ears perked as the a man spoke over the intercom.

The man said, "Hello, Mew-Hey! Stop!"

Mewtwo blinked, now even more confused.

The man had been pushed away from the mic from Cassandra so she could talk.

"Uh-hum.." Cassandra cleared her throat. "Hello, Mewtwo. Sorry about that, Andrew was trying to take over the microphone."

"Uh-huh.. I see." Mewtwo rubbed the back of his head.

"Anyway, Mewtwo. I know about the dreams you've been having..."

He blinked, and he said, "I don't know what your talking about." He was a bit embarrassed about the dreams, and wanted it to remain private.

"They're called wet dreams, Mewtwo. In a way, you have a few abilities of a human. You can mate, feel pleasure, and several other things," She said.

Mewtwo sighed, guess it was impossible to keep a secret.

"And the dreams were to give you an idea on how to mate... We thought of telling you and teaching you, but we thought a dream would do much better." She grinned. "Mewthree's waiting for you..."

His ears perked up, and he beamed a little, surprised. He said, "Wha-What? But, she's... a dream."

"No, she's real," Cassandra grinned. "Let her in, John."

Mewtwo glanced to the door as it slid open, and to his surprise, in crawled Mewthree on all fours, sniffing at the air like a curious kitten. She smiled, and crawled right over to Mewtwo, immediately lapping hungrily at his face.

He began to laugh as she did, his arms coming up to defend himself since it tickled. "Hey! Stop that!" He laughed.

Mewthree then pinned him on his shoulders on the floor, smiling down at him. "Hello, Mewtwo," She said in a soothing voice, it would make your body tremble.

"H-Hello... Me.. Mewthree," Mewtwo managed to get out, a blush rushing over his furry cheeks.

"...I've been waiting for this day, Mewtwo... I didn't think I could last much longer," She said as she began to purr, holding Mewtwos shoulders down still. Then she rested her cheek on his chest, closing her eyes.

Cassandra looked at John, raising a brow. She said, "John.. I thought she would mate with him right away."

John, was furiously messing with a palm computer, trying to see what was wrong. "Uhh! I don't know!" He replied.

"Damnit! Fix it!" She growled.

Suddenly, another scientist ran into the lab. He yelled, "Cassandra! He's broken out! Project 509 has broken out!"

She looked to the scientist, wide eyed. "Mew... four.."

Mewtwo was startled as everything went black, but he could see. It was like he was in the middle of no where. He slowly stood up, looking around into the pitch black. "What the hell!?" He took a step back. He blinked, and he found himself in a large, empty battle arena. Mewtwo took sharp glances around, not seeing anyone.

Mewtwo winced as his body was suddenly tooken over by a psychic force... a psychic force more powerful then his. "Wh..What.. is this!" He couldn't move.

"Hello, Mewtwo." A males voice seemed to echo through-out the arena, Mewtwo still spotted no one. "I've been watching you..." Mewtwo suddenly felt warm breathing on his neck, then a pair of furry lips.

"Who... Who are you?" Mewtwo asked, trying to move once more, but he failed.

A figure of a Mewtwo appeared in front of him, a scar running down his cheek. "...My name is Mewfour.." He replied, smirking softly.

"And what are you.. doing to me?" He growled, glaring at Mewfour.

"Call it a restraint," Mewfour said, cackling. He slowly walked around Mewtwo, and stopped behind him. Those paws dragged along Mewtwo's purple tail, feeling the softness of it. "...You feel so nice, Mewtwo.. I've been waiting for another male Mewtwo to be constructed.."

Mewtwo said nothing, he didn't know what this was all about.

Mewfour smirked, letting Mewtwo drop onto his knees.

And Mewtwo found himself able to move, he quickly stood up, and backed away as he faced him. Seemingly out of no where, tentacles flew out from all angles, attacking Mewtwo in a rage. Mewtwo found himself surrounded by the tentacles. Two wrapped theirselfs around his ankles, pulling his legs apart and holding his feet tightly to the ground. Two more tentacles grabbed a hold of his wrists and held his arms above his head.

"What the!?" Mewtwo growled, fighting the tentacles... but they seemed so strong, and greatly over powered him.

"Hush, Mewtwo," Said Mewfour, smiling as one of the tentacles forced its way into Mewtwos mouth.

"Mmn!" He closed his eyes tightly, and he chomped down on the tentacle, hard. Suddenly, cum rushed from the tentacle and began filling his mouth, causing some to spill out the corners of his mouth.

"Better not do that, Mewtwo." Mewfour cackled. "They are filled with juicy cum, don't you like it..?" He smirked. He watched as a sixth tentacle made its way to Mewtwo, and forced its way into Mewtwos sheath, suctioning to Mewtwos hard cock.

Mewtwos eyes went wide as he felt the tentacle begin to suck his cock, trying to feed off his warm cum.

Mewfour grinned, lifting up Mewtwos tail and putting it over his own shoulder. He let his large, purple cock slide from his sheath, the tip of it pressing against Mewtwos asshole. "Now.. this.. may hurt a little," He grunted as he slammed his whole length into Mewtwos tight ass, causing Mewtwo to cry out in pain, which was muffled by the tentacle. Mewfour ran his tongue along Mewtwos skin cord that connected to the back of his head and back as he began to pump his large cock back and forth within him. He listened to Mewtwos whimpers of pain and suffering, causing him to be even more aroused and thrust harder into him, making him bleed some.

Mewtwo felt some of the tentacles cum flow down his throat, almost choking him. He clenched his fists tightly as Mewthree showed no mercy, pounding violently in him.

Mewfour bit down onto the back of Mewtwos neck, nipping it as he reached his first orgasm. He gripped Mewtwos hips tightly as he poured a strangely large amount of hot cum into him, so much that it spilled down out of his asshole, dripping onto the floor below. The tentacles seemed to react to Mewfours orgasm by cumming themselfs. Mewtwo found himself covered in warm, sticky cum from the tentacles, the warmth causing him to tremble.

"Cum, Mewtwo... You know you want to..." Mewfour whispered into Mewtwos sensitive ear, kissing the rim of it gently.

And he couldn't help it, the tentacle cumming on his cock made him go off, and he fed the tentacle with his own warm sticky cum.

Mewfour growled in pleasure, it seemed to feed him as well. He was set off again, and he began cumming in Mewtwo once again, this time even more then the last. It began spilling out of his asshole. "Good... boy... Mewtwo.." He panted a little, grinning ever so softly. "We'll meet again, so very soon. And maybe.. it won't be under these circumstances..." He cackled, and disappeared into the darkness. "Goodbye, Mewtwo," Mewfours voice echoed.

A red light flashed through out the lab, an alarm sounding off. Mewtwo found himself laying on the floor of the mating chamber. "Uhhn.." He moaned, slowly pushing himself up onto his feet. He looked around, seeing that everyone was on the ground, not moving. He could since they weren't dead, but they were all unconscious. "Was that a dream?" He blinked, then looked to his body. He was covered with cum... it wasn't a dream. He looked over at the doorway, seeing Mewfour standing in it.

"Welcome to your Liquid Haven, Mewtwo..." Mewfour said psychicly, grinning, and then he disappeared down the hallway.

"Liquid... H-Haven?" Mewtwo said to himself, then felt himself get sleepy. He fell to his knees, then slumped over.. Unconcious.. like everyone else.