Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ When the sun goes bright again. ❯ Love at second sight. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

When the sun goes bright.






About: Advanceshipping, SatoshixHaruka, (AshxMay)

Other little ships: SatxKas(a little) HarxShig (some chapters) Mus x Koji

minor char.:Kasumi(Misty),Shigeru(Gary),Musashi(Jesse),Kojiro(James).

Ages:Satoshi,Shigeru - 23. Kasumi - 25. Musashi & Kojiro - 31. Haruka - 21

Genre: Romance,Comedy,Drama,Adventure,Action.

Summary: Satoshi and Kasumi are now married and they lived happy? together.Untill Satoshi on 1 day went too the shop and bumped in on someone,who was Haruka and wonderly they fell in love with eachother. Satoshi,who was with Kasumi,began too lie on her too be with Haruka. But Haruka also had problems. She has taked over her father's 'job' as a gymleader but now was the fiancée of Shigeru. Shigeru had founded out of their secret relationship and began too spy on them and Kojiro and Musashi where dropping by.

Other things:Satoshi is a Pokémon master,Kasumi gymleader of city,Shigeru has taken over his grandfathers lab,and is now a young professor,Haruka is a gymleader two and had won all Pokémon contests,Musashi is a newsreporter,and Kojiro a voice actor :P

My notes: I'm using the Jap. Names, but not for the Pokémons


I have noting against Kasumi,i just make her a bit disturbing in this. AshxMay is my fav. Couple, and if you don't like it,then do not read it!

....Enjoy ;3 Owja P.S: Takeshi isn't in it,because in this storyline he's becoming worlds greatest Pokémon breeder =P but they will mention him....


and first if you where wondering how they all look like:


Group sprite: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/Naomi-AL/yaho.pngyou probaly can see who's who.

Haruka: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/Naomi-AL/81a61b98.bmp

Satoshi: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/Naomi-AL/Satoshi.bmp

Kasumi:

Kojiro

Musashi:

Shigeru:

emh... the rest i'll do later.

_____________________________________________________________________< /h3>



1. Love at Second sight.





Hanada City.



' Satoshi!' Kasumi yelled at her husband who was sitting on the table.' Can you please go too the mall?'

' Why?'

' Because you're lazy!!...and come of of that table!'

' Me Lazy?' Satoshi asked.' Kasumi,yesterday i've trained all of my Pokémons and today i want some rest...Can't you do it this time?'

' No!' Kasumi said.' I have other things to do.'

' and that is?'

' Well...emh.errr i...But i'm still tired,so please can you do it?...for your wife?' Kasumi begged.

Satoshi looked at her,then nodded.

' Okay come on,what should i buy.' He said.

Kasumi handed him a list,and some money.

' Okay then i'm off.' Satoshi said walking out.

' WAIT...can't i have a kiss?' Kasumi asked.

' gr..why? I only go too the shop.'

' I know.'

' Okay then.' Satoshi said and gived her a quick peck on the cheek.

' Was that all?' Kasumi asked.

' yes.' Satoshi said and walked away.' Now later..'

' .......and he calls himself a husband..hmpf.' Kasumi said angry and put the door shut.


Ivory shop


' Let's see....milk,cheese,ham,bread.All non-importend stuff.' Satoshi said.' I'm a Pokémon Master,and i have too do this?'

Meanwhile someone walked his way..

' blabla this,blabla that. We're married 1 month and i'm already am sick and tired of her.'

He closed his eyes.

' Why was i married with her?' Satoshi wondered.' Ow yeah,because i thought she's okay,well she's still the same ol...'

WHAM!

' Ouch!' Satoshi said,on the ground.' Hey can't you watch out! I..'

' Ow sorry! I'm so sorry!' A girl said on the ground two,but standed up and gave Satoshi a hand.' Here let me help you up.'

' ..Ow thanks.' Satoshi said standing up." Wow she's cute."

' Everything okay?' She asked.

' Yes i think,my wife's going too complain again why i have this huge...' Satoshi said but opened his eyes.

' ...You look formiliar.' The girl said looking closely.

' ..Ow yeah?' Satoshi said with open eyes.' Of course i'm a Pokémon Master ^^.'

' Now i remember!! You're Satoshi!...WoW you're a Pokémon master!' She said.

' I can't remember you.' Satoshi said puzzled.

' Don't you know? I'm Haruka!' She yelled happy.

' HARUKA!?' Satoshi yelled.' Wow! You've changed.'

' You 2,you have much shorter hair ^^.'Haruka said and then hugged him.' So glad too see you again.'

' Yeah hehe.' Satoshi smiled.


On the way back


' So how's life going?' Haruka asked.

' Well fine,i have all my Pokémon friends,and i'm married.....'Satoshi said.

' Ow,Who's the lucky one?' Haruka asked.

' Kasumi.'

' That girl who was so defensive too you?'

' Yep...But are you married then?' Satoshi asked then.

' No...now..i'm a fiancee.' She said.

' Ow yeah?' Satoshi asked.' With who?'

' Shigeru ^^.'

'.............SHIGERU OKIDO?!' Satoshi yelled.

' Yes.' Haruka said.' What's with that?'

' How..who...why?!..How did you get with him?!'

' Well there was a pokémon party someday...' Haruka began.' You wheren't there,every trainer got an invitation.'

' Ow..that party...I was sick -_-'

' Too bad it was fun,Then we knowed eachother from you and we talked and talked...and he asked me out ^^ so further we began too date more and more till he pruposted too me...that was 2 weeks ago and that's that.'

' ...so do you really like him?' Satoshi asked.

' Of course,i love him...why do you ask? You're happy too or not?'

' O yeah i am ^^...i think.' Satoshi said.' Hey why don't you come over too us?'

' Does Kasumi mind?'

' No of course not...i'm sure it's okay.'


at the house


' Kasumi I'm home!!! and i brought a friend!' Satoshi yelled leaving the bag in the table.

' Ow yeah,Who?' Kasumi asked walking in the room seeing them.' Huh?'an

' Don't you remember me Kasumi? I'm Haruka ^^.' Haruka said walking too her,giving her a hug.

' Ow yeah...Haruka-san,hehehehe..' Kasumi said startled.' Emh Satoshi-kun can i talk too you for a moment?'

' Of course.' Satoshi said.

and they walked too the kitchen,letting Haruka exploring the room.

' Are you crazy?' Kasumi yelled.

' Why would I?'

' What is she doing in here?!'

' She was in town!' Satoshi yelled back.

' I don't like her Satoshi,you know that!!' Kasumi said.' I wan't her out!'

' Why that?' Satoshi said.' I can't just throw her out!'

' Okay,because it's your friend...she can stay...some 10 min. more.'

'Hey guys.' Haruka said.' Can i give you guys an invitation ^^.'

' emhh..Of course.' Kasumi said.

' Okay.' Haruka said and gived them 2 letters.'

' ...' Satoshi began reading." Dear Trainers, me Shigeru and Haruka Okido are giving a Pokémon party on friday in Masara Town,we would like it if you guys could come..and bring your Pokémons too,maybe we can hold a little tournament? Well see you then."

' Are you?' Kasumi asked.

' Ow i'm soon too be mrs. Shigeru Okido he.' Haruka said.' I was here too do some grocery shopping...i never had expected too meet you guys here.'

' Well..Kasumi here wanted too live in her place,so we're here.' Satoshi explained.

' Soo....are you guys going?'

' Too the party?' Kasumi asked.' Satoshi and i still need too discuss about it ^^'.'

' Okay,it will be great if you guys come.' Haruka said,and walked too the door.

' I must go now then,maybe see ya Friday?'

Satoshi quickly walked too the door and opened it for Haruka.

' Here.' Satoshi said.

' Thanks.' Haruka said and stepped outside.

' Ggrrr!!' Kasumi growled a bit irritated.

' Okay then see you 2 maybe.' Haruka greeted and then walked away.

' Byyyeeee.....' Satoshi waved dreamy.' Aah..she surely has changed.'

' What?' Kasumi immediately said with an angry face infront of Satoshi.' She's prettier then me?!'

' eh..hehehehehe.' Satoshi giggled girly.' Of course not dear ^^, it's not like, that she's much prettier now,and very more attractively then you,and more friendly then you..'

' SATOSHIIIII!!!!! ' Kasumi yelled making all the furniture jump.

' N-N-N-N-N-O-O-NO! It's not that ehehehehehe.' Satoshi smiled weak.' Of course not ^^'

' I better hope it's not!' Kasumi said and stomped away angry.

' ,.....O_O.' Satoshi blinked once,and wondered." Why do i feel more closely too Haruka then with Kasumi? Am i really falling in love with her........again?"

' Pika?' A little voice came.

' Ow hi Pikachu.' Satoshi said looking out of the window.' How's going?'

' Pika Pikaaa.' Pikachu nodded happy.' Pikachu?'

' What's the mather with me?' Satoshi asked,as if Pikachu talked like a human.' I don't know...or maybe...nah, 30 min. ago i felled something strange,when i met Haruka again.'

' Pi pika?'

' yes Haruka from Hoenn remember?' Satoshi asked and Pikachu nodded.' Well..she's the fiancée of Shigeru now. Damn! Shigeru is always better in everything.'

' Pika..' Pikachu growled.

' What? No it's not like i'm in love with Haruka or something ^^'..hehehe.' Satoshi sweatdropped.' Well,now it's up too Kasumi,if she wants too go too the party.'

' Pikachu.'

' Of course you can come with us Pikachu,all other pokémon are going too be there too.'

' ^^ '

' Hehehe.' Satoshi smiled and then Kasumi came in the room again.

' So Kasumi,are we going?'

' Too that party?' Kasumi asked looking at him.

' Yeah.' Satoshi said hoping she would say yes.

' ..Yeah..emh...i guess.' Kasumi said.

' Allright then!' Satoshi yelled happy.' Thanks ^^.'

And Satoshi gave Kasumi a quick kiss on the lips.

' Is it just because Haruka?' Kasumi asked on a rampage.' Because she's engaged and with Shigeru you KNOW!!!!'

' No of course not! There's going too be a tournament and stuff...hehe you know.'

' Yeah...right.' Kasumi said and walked of.' It's tommorow that party,so i'm going too catch a dress...and you must need some clothes too!'

' Yeah i know,i know...then i'm going too watch my Pokémon first okay?' Satoshi said and then walked out of the door.

' ... ' Kasumi said blankly.' SATOSHI!'





A/n: Yay! First chapter's done.


And? Bad, Good, Delete it? Those paint things really aren't good becuase it's with paint T_T


review