Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped ❯ Classical music and a gift received. ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Trapped
 
By.Enzeru
 
Disclaimer. Everyone here knows how much I don't own POT, right?… And I don't own Katzutaka Muraki or Oriya. Cries
 
AN. And thus the location will be reviled.
 
Chapter eight. Classical music and a gift received.
 
4 years and 3 months after the incident
December 23
 
Ryoma Pov
 
They say its Christmas Eve tomorrow. I guess that means I'll be seventeen then. It's been over four years now. Muraki-sama has kept my hair blonde. He says it makes me look exotic and alluring. I have grown to like it; at least I think I have. I don't know what thoughts are mine anymore.
 
I'm even allowed to go outside now, but only on the hotel grounds and I have to bring the guard with me. I still have a guard outside my door at all hours. But I'm used to it; it really makes no difference to me. Muraki-sama has given me a piano he requested I learn how to play. I agreed to learn I figured it was better than having absolutely nothing to do. Not like I could… or would refuse. He says listening to finely played piano music gives him much pleasure and I'd do anything to pleasure my master so I do my best and try to play as gracefully as I possibly can.
 
My tutor is a creepy bastard but I know he is not to touch me if he don't pay the fee to Muraki-sama, however he seems intent on disregarding that order and I often find his hands on parts of my body where they are not supposed to be. But I am allowed to kick off any unwanted attention as long as it's not a client. That is one of the things he has allowed me as a way to reward me for being a good pet. Before I was not allowed to fight back but only to call for help, now I can defend myself from non-customers and then call for Muraki-sama.
 
When my tutor tried taking me once I managed to knee him in the face breaking his nose. Then I banged the door and made the guard call for Muraki-sama who brought the man somewhere with him and from that day on he seems to be afraid of me and keeps his distance as much as possible while teaching me.
 
I know not to give myself to anyone who's not been approved by Muraki-sama and I will defend myself from people not worthy of touching me. According to Muraki-sama I'm special and only people who are truly willing to pay for me can have me, well Muraki-sama is an exception obviously. He's my master and as such he takes care of me in all ways he finds appropriate. Oh, was that my opinion or was it his? I don't really know anymore. I have so many strange thoughts in my head nowadays that I don't know where they come from.
 
Muraki-sama says it's because I've understood that this is where I truly belong but somewhere deep inside my head I can hear myself screaming that this is all wrong. But at the same time another voice screams at me that all hope for anything else is dead. So basically I have three voices trying to get me to listen.
 
There is the most subdued voice who calls out for hope, then I have the middle voice screaming that hope is dead and that is what I should be too and then there is the dominant voice that agrees with Muraki-sama and this way of life.
 
I can get such strong feelings of disgust still when I'm in bed with Muraki-sama but I can't help but enjoy some of the things he's doing to me, sometimes I even beg for more. He even let's me be in his room more now, he still always calls me his pet. He said that I was a bad pet from the start but after having been disciplined thoroughly for a few years I have become a true champion.
 
I can't help but feel proud of that. I'm better than any of the lowlifes that work here, I make more money for Muraki-sama in one night then most of them do in a week…NO..No that's not right… I'm not proud I'm disgusted.. Shit I don't know what I'm thinking.
 
Muraki-sama has been taking me to business parties and dinners a lot lately. A couple of months ago he said I was ready for it and he brought me along after having told me what rules I would follow. He gave me my own collar that was very nice and looked like a true fashion accessory with the fine jewelry that is imbedded in the leather. But it truly is a way for him to know where I am. The clasp has to be undone with a key and inside the leather there is a tiny GPS chip that allows Muraki-sama to always be able to tell where I am.
 
It is a way for him to make sure that I don't get any of my old ideas of escaping back again. I haven't even thought of getting away now for a few months, why would I want to? Muraki-sama takes care of me, he gives me just about anything I ask for. I have gotten a larger room; it's right next to Muraki-sama. I feel safe there… or, I don't know I think it's more like I fear him too much to be away from him or something along those lines.
 
He truly is a dangerous man but sometimes I feel like I would not be able to live without him. He has saved me from many different situations over the years like saving my life from my suicide attempts and saving me from the outside world when I tried to escape.
 
But I think the thing he did that was most important to me was the piano. I've never cared much for music and even less about instruments. But the piano I got has become my baby. I love her; she's a true beauty, she's a really expensive reddish-brown grand. She is my salvation at times. When my thoughts get to much for me I go to her and play for all I'm worth, when she let's her voice loose my head gets filled with a calm that I can't find anywhere else.
 
Muraki-sama is impressed by my ability to learn so quickly, I have already mastered several of the great classical masters famous works. The first piece I learned to play without the notes I learned in two weeks and that was Beethoven's Symphony no.5 and once I mastered that it took me barely a week to learn his Ode to joy, Why I didn't begin with that one is to me a mystery. I also know several pieces by Bach, Mozart, Chopin, Liszt, Verdi and Dvorák.
 
Muraki-sama is such a wonderful man who has given this gift to me. I owe him a lot for that and I make sure to show my gratitude as often as I can. I have learned now how he truly is the only man in this world who could ever keep me safe. I mean let's face it he saved me from the very people who called themselves my family and friends. They sure as hell could not save me, just look at how easily it was for Muraki-sama to take me with him. But no one has ever been able to take me from him. And that makes him my savior, my hero, my one and only master. I would die for him if he asked me to do so. That is how much I owe him for bringing me away from those people I used to live with.
 
…those people… who…Oyaji? Okaa-san?…No… No no no… Don't go there don't think of those people, they never cared they never did not ever. No. If they cared I would not be here I would never have gotten here in the first place, I would be an ordinary kid with friends and family.
 
No the only family I'll ever need is Muraki-sama, he takes care of me more than `they' could ever do.
 
But what about My friends…Kevin… Fuji-sempai… Tezuka-sempai…Ryoga, Momo-sempai, Coach Ryusaki… so many names, why do they all appear now?
 
“STOP IT”… Why won't the names stop coming?
 
Kawamura-Sempai, Eiji-sempai, Inui-Sempai…”NOOO”
 
Where is Muraki-sama?
 
Oishi-sempai, Kaidoh-sempai… “Stop it please”
 
My head should stay empty, Muraki-sama agrees with that. When I start thinking that's when I get `ideas' and ideas are bad. I turn into the bad pet I once was and he has to make me relax by giving me my calming medicine.
 
More names? Atobe, Sanada, Shinji… “No more”
 
Where is he I need him. It feels like my room is closing in on me. God I don't want to be alone any more. I fall to my knees and start furiously scratching at my wrists. My hands are shaking from need for something to stop my head from sounding. My head should be quiet it should not think so much it should only observe and decide to please those who are worthy.
 
I can feel the tears running down my face, I'm crying. And that's no wonder, my throat is hurting like hell, I didn't even realize I was screaming or at least as high as I'm capable of. I hear the guard banging the door telling me to lay of the trouble but I don't listen, the room is getting smaller and smaller.
 
`Seigaku, Fudomine, Jyuosei, Rikkaidai, Hyotei… I claw big bloody scrapes on my wrists and I feel like I can't breath properly. I slowly pull my way towards my Grand and in between all my crying and all the names and my scratching I manage to sit up and with shaking fingers I start touching the keys.
 
 
Normal POV
 
`Those fucking jerks. They couldn't have made the meeting any longer? Who the hell cares if the new parking lot to the hospital didn't quite work out as hoped and what if one of the elevators is in need of reparation, That's what I have employees for.' Katzutaka stomped angrily up the hotel stairs and toward Ryoma's room, he was furious of the obviously useless staff he had at the hospital. He didn't pay them to come to him with every little problem that occurred.
 
He was in a bad mood he was supposed to be home three hours ago but a meeting they had held was running late. But his angry mood soon evaporated as he herd the calming music that came out of Ryoma's room. He looked at the door and noticed the guard standing there, He was new it was his first day.
 
“How has he been today?” Katzutaka asked not even looking at the man as he stood in front of the door.
 
The guard just shrugged bored.
 
“It has been quiet all day except for a few minutes ago when he was screaming, or at least I think he was screaming it sounded a little smothered. But he quieted down and started playing so I guess nothing was wrong, probably just n anger fit.” Suddenly the guard felt an immense pain before everything went black and his body fell to the ground. Katzutaka had spun around and elbowed the man in his throat so hard he had snapped the man's neck and he had died in that very instant.
 
“He had a tantrum and you didn't even bother to go in and look for what was wrong? You imbecile, you chose a bad day to make such a fatal mistake. No one ignores my pet.” But Katzutaka was not overly worried, as he knew Ryoma was doing his best to calm himself down with his music. He went inside quietly and closed the door. He removed his jacket and shoes and closed his eyes as he listened to the beautiful music that Ryoma made. It was one of his absolute favorite pieces, the moonlight sonata by Ludwig Van Beethoven. It was truly a beautiful piece and Ryoma played it flawlessly.
 
Muraki sat down on the bed to just listen as Ryoma played on.
 
Tomorrow was Christmas Eve and he was taking Ryoma to a big Party he was invited to. It was almost more of a ball than party. There was to be a lot of rich pompous jerks there but maybe he could find a few new big timers for Ryoma.
 
Ryoma had grown to become a master in pleasure. He knew how to give pleasure in so many ways it was impossible to let him try them all in a period of five long nights even. He had trained his pet well and he loved showing him off now that he had begun taking him out.
 
He couldn't help but smile and almost laugh at the memory of Ryoma's reaction when he had first taken him out, He knew he was a sadistic bastard but he enjoyed giving pain as much as he loved giving pleasure. The first time he took Ryoma outside the hotel area he took him to a park with one of his employees with them dressed in medical outfit, incase they had to detain him it would look better if a doctor was there to say the boy was not stable.
 
The look on Ryoma's face changed fast between Horror, sorrow, anger, shame and pain.
 
Flashback
 
Ryoma sat in his room not doing anything, it was late afternoon and the sedatives he had been given earlier were slowly fading. At least he could walk now. He looked towards the door and immediately stood to greet his master.
 
“Ryoma.” Was all the man said as he stepped through the door, Ryoma walked up to him and hugged him around the waist. He whispered quiet:
 
“Okaerinasai Muraki-sama.” Katzutaka patted the boy's head and pulled out a package out of his coat pocket.
 
“Here my pet I have something for you.” Ryoma looked up at him curiously, was it another award for being good?
 
Ryoma opened the paper to reveal a black satin covered box that was long and thin, it looked like the kind of jewelry boxes you put a necklace in. He opened the box to reveal a black leather collar that was beautifully made with jewels in small intricate designs. Ryoma could not stop the gasp that came when he saw it.
 
“This is something that you will be needing from now on. You have been behaving so good for some time now that a big award is in place.” Katzutaka took the collar and walked behind Ryoma to strap it on.
 
“Tonight I will take you outside, it is my reward to you since you have been behaving so nicely. We will go to a park and you will finally be able to see something new.” He saw the doubt and fear in Ryoma's eyes. It was true, the boy had developed a fear of the outside world but at the same time he longed to go there.
 
“It will be all right I will be there to protect you even from your self if need be. But you are going to wear this collar every time we go outside since it is a way for me to make sure you don't get any funny ideas about escaping again. The collar has a tracking device in it and if you disappear I will be able to find you almost immediately. It will also make you always remember that you are mine when we are not at home.“
 
Soon after that he had led Ryoma out with his employee following close behind. Ryoma pressed close to Katzutaka as he shivered. There were so many people here and he didn't like it. He had not been around more than a few people since before he got here. Katzutaka felt his insecurity and put on hand on his shoulder. He wondered how long it would take Ryoma to figure it out, and he was looking forward to see his reaction. Okay so maybe he was an evil bastard but he thought this could be the last chock that would make Ryoma stay with him.
 
As they walked on Ryoma at first ignored everything around them as much as he could, but he could not ignore the feeling of recognition he had, he didn't know what it was he recognized but there was something. As they got closer to the park he started noticing the people around him and how they looked. He got more and more curious and looked around more. He didn't want to get his suspicions verified, if he did he would be crushed by the humiliation he could feel building in his chest.
 
Everything set of bells in his head, Buildings the people the signs, Now when he truly looked around he could feel his tears fall, how could this be, how could he not have seen, how could he not have known? This was too much, this had to be a sick joke, he could not be there, but when they neared the goal of their walk he could not close his eyes for the truth anymore. There right in front of him was a beautiful park and as they walked there he saw a sign to the side that read `Welcome to Imperial Palace Park' and Ryoma knew well enough just where that park was located, that's right… in Kyoto. He cried brokenly as he collapsed to the ground.
 
“I have been in Japan the entire time?” He whispered and then gave an anguished wail before blacking out in the strong arms of his master.
 
End flashback
 
Muraki walked over to Ryoma and held the boy from behind as the music stopped.
 
“What has made you upset this time my pet.” He brought Ryoma's wrists to him and kissed them softly. Ryoma whispered softly.
 
“There are so many names… They won't stop… Why won't they stop? I want it to stop, Please Muraki-sama help me.” Ryoma cried and cried as he begged his master to take his thoughts away. Muraki smiled and lifted the boy in his arms bringing him to his own room fro his `medicine' and to take care of those wrists. As he put Ryoma to bed he called for someone to dispose of that useless guard.
 
Then he went to join Ryoma in bed, tomorrow was going to be a long day.
 
 
TBC
 
XxXxX POT XxXxX
 
Reviews: Wow people I have gotten so many reviews for the last chapter and I'm so grateful to all of you. I love you so much, I wanna marry all of you.. ; p
 
Lady Tsukiyomi, dawn, Demon Lord Sesshomaru, ChibisukeGirl, Launigsiae, merissala., FlyingShadow666, shadowinRW, MaNIaC CaT, DemonGirl13, Sage, maria, Red Kitsune Flames, ryomasgirl, -w-e-i-r-d-b, tomoko matsuda, AlessandraSanchez, BlackBlaze, AT-Y, Jaden'sgirl4ever,
 
Merichuel, I hope I made you happy with this chapter, I know you have been waiting.
 
Lonely Rain, The pairing is not yet decided it will be in the next part of the story.
 
Empress Satori, Yeah it is very sad, I finally broke him complately, but he still has a tiny voice trying to get his hope up, he just have to listen to it. And yeah Fuji is not all right at all poor thing. Thanx for the long and detailed review.
 
JinChan24, I don't know if they will appear but if they ever do it will not be as shinigami, it will not be a fantasy/supernatural story. But I don't know I just needed a good villain and Muraki is great.
 
Animestar73, I know I totally agree. It's hard to imagine Fuji having to take one more year. But I think even the most superior person could fail in his studies if they are engaged in something so deep that they stop caring about everything else, just as he has done with his tennis in the midst of his sorrow.
 
 
AN. I'm SOOOO sorry for the wait but I have been working like a mad person at work and with the heat that suddenly struck I have been exhausted the last few weeks. Add to that the fact that two weeks ago I lost a pet not even 3 months after I lost another.
 
But here it is at last. I hope you liked, but this chapter got so long that I cut it in half, so what I'm saying is that this is not the last chapter. There will be yet one more. I won't promise when but sometime between this weekend and the next weekend I would think. I don't have a day off until Monday. I'll do my best.
 
For those who are familiar with Yami no matsuei / Descendants of darkness you had maybe already guessed where they where since Oriya's hotel is located in Kyoto and that's where they have been living as I said early in the story.
 
I hope you all liked and continue sending me tons of reviews to make me happy.
 
So until next time
 
Ja mata ne
 
 
Enzeru