Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Flame Of Recca Fan Fiction ❯ Starlit to Lifes, Curses and Demons ❯ Recruitment II and Mission ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Make it short… I don't own any of the popular characters I use in here except those I made it myself. The storyline is mine except those I quote form manga, any manga storyline, especially Naruto. Mind you if the story I wrote in this fiction similar to other fanfic, don't blame me. I don't read all fanfics posted in the Internet okay but I do take some info of the techniques from several websites. Just for your acknowledgement.

I like to thanks to zerotolerance for beta my fanfic and give some idea to write on.

"Blah" speech, `blah' thoughts, blah just to highlight,

-Blah- mind talk, -: Blah :- Makai language, "Blah" inner speaking to outer or the spirit (guess?)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 13 - Recruitment II and Mission

They start their search…

They went to few towns and villages, going across districts and countries. They also went to the Red Light District in Hima.

They don't just pickup kids left living in the streets, which are orphans.

The Spirit group asked the locals of the area they visit for local news and gossip. They are kids and kids can ask about kid things including info about other kids or any news about them like are there any kids they should stay away from or are there any runaways from home sort of questions. Unwanted kids, the kids' people turn their backs on or a runaway are the one's the Spirit group wants.

The search goes on but they didn't go to any hidden village yet.

Even if most of the bloodlines do live there.

That will be the last places they look because it's a critical area where lots of ninja's are.

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

The Spirit group got nine kids to join them, adding nine little brats wondering around in the Spirit Village.

(A/N: I'm not gonna introduce all of them. Get me names and their personality or I'll have to spend lots of time to create them.)

The nine kids reside themselves in one of four dormitory rooms the Spirit group made, splitting four girls and five boys. Each room has five beds and other necessary furniture with lighting Makai plants to light up the room just like in any other rooms they have.

There are reasons why they called these nine kids brats.

Two of the five boys, Tsukino Yoru and Tenkino Kame, almost got themselves eaten by the tigers in the Forest of Spirit Mountain when they wondered around and got lost in there.

They did other minor accidents in the village with the other brats.

Little minor accidents add up one after another end up creating a big mess and patience wearing thin. Some disciplining rules needed to be made with a punch and with them sense for respecting who is the ruler there.

"They are really a pain in the neck! Does anyone have an idea how to deal with these ignorant brats? They don't give any damn respect to us, we who took them from their misery," Recca complained.

"I absolutely agree on that. I want to kick their ass if they get more troublesome," Urameshi added.

"Lets take that idea," Kurama said while he played with his hair. "Ranma, how about you show off your strength to them? Then we tell a few rules with penalties and punishments for those who broke it."

"Sounds interesting! I wanted to that from the beginning," Ranma agreed.

They just did that adding with Recca calling one of his Karyu (fire dragons) out.

Things settled down for the Spirit group and since they managed to discipline the nine brats, they could manage some more kids that have blood limits or special abilities that they're aiming on to join them.

There were two main people they aimed in Kohona, Uzumaki Naruto and Rock Lee.

Urameshi wanted Hyuuga Neji in the group but Kurama wouldn't allow it, Neji still has his mother staying with him and she would probably be loyal to the main house.

Hinata?

Could be, but what would motivate her to join them? They don't want anybody to join them unwillingly…

Fortunately for them, a particular ghost heard the conversation.

The ghost approached them, she asked them about what they were talking about and the boys said it was about Hinata. They wanted her to join them, they told the ghost how her father would neglect her in the future. Kurama told the ghost in private about what he knows of her future later. The ghosts in Spirit Mountain do know that four of the boys are not from this world. She listened and felt sad when Kurama finished.

She introduced herself

She is a Hyuuga

Hinata's mother

(A/N: Yo! Anybody know her real name please tell me… or I'll make it up later.)

She wanted them to take her here to Spirit Mountain, to meet Hinata.

Her daughter

So Hinata was considered and decided as the third target, if she wants to join them. Persuading a person who had little confidence or a strong will into joining them wasn't very hard. And her mother wanted to see her again.

Kurama and Ranma were in charge to get the three of them.

And there they go…

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

It's was like any other day in Konoha…

Businesses running as usual, ninja made their patrols along the tall walls. A very normal daily activity that nobody paid any serious attention to for its security. Later in the evening of that day, a small figure was running on his small legs to get away from the angry Kohona villagers. A mob of bastards to be exact.

Little did that four-year-old child know why they hunt him.

Hurting and hating him

Cold eyes staring at him…

At that chibi figure

That chibi figure is Naruto

Uzumaki Naruto

The boy who had a demon sealed inside him.

Running away as fast as he could, he jumped away from the main street entering an alley. They're still after him and throwing stones at him. Blood seeping out of the wounds but the wounds quickly healed.

Naruto had no choice.

He ran into the nearby forest and hid in a hole. Inside a space between two boulders, under the log of a fallen dead tree, his usual hiding place.

He cried

Alone…

In the dark

Unnoticed by Naruto, someone was coming near the hole. A tall figure with silver hair under the hooded white cloak and the face was covered with a white ninja mask.

The figure in white jumped on top of the dead log

Green moss covering the log started to thicken up, spreading on the boulders and growing under Naruto too.

Seeing this, Naruto crawled out of his hiding hole and saw several trees and shrubs grew more leaves, much healthier then the old ones. Flowering plants begin to open their buds, displaying a rainbow of colours in front of him.

It was wonderful

It was beautiful

He liked it

It took away his sadness

`But how did it happen' Naruto mused.

He turned around and saw something white.

The figure in white

"He-hello…" Naruto didn't know what to say other than that.

"Hello," the figure said as he jumped down.

Naruto backed up, afraid that this person was just like the villagers he just encountered. More flowers grew around the figure.

"Do you like roses?" the figure asked

"Eh?" Naruto asked stunned. He didn't expect that question.

"Like one?" a rose emerge from the white figure's hand.

`So he's the one making the trees and flowers grow…' Naruto left his trail and walked near the figure, taking the rose. (A/N: You know who the figure is right?)

The rose was beautiful.

But what the heck, he's not a girl to admire it too much.

But admire he did and looked back at the figure, "My name is Naruto… Uzumaki Naruto. What's yours?"

Naruto can see the outline of a smile from the mask. Then again the whiteness did bring out the golden yellow eyes.

"They call me Kurama,"

(A/N: Let us use this name!)

Kurama use his Youko form so that nobody would recognize him. People would give more attention to a kid kidnaper then adult kidnapper didn't they? Kurama paused a while before continuing with his plan, "Why are you here? A Forest is not a place for a small child."

"I'm not a kid! I just… I just…" he remembered why he came here. A pang of hurt hit him, "just wanted to… get away from the villagers" Naruto looked down, he concentrated on the rose in his hand. He didn't want to remember that. Tears came out of his eyes again.

Kurama sat on the moss; he made a small hole on the ground and pulling out a seed. After planting it on the ground, Kurama used his youki to make the seed grow into a tree, shooting out of the ground in fast rate and that surprised Naruto. It bared fruit on Kurama's command.

"Pick as many of the fruits as you want. They taste good."

Putting the rose aside, Naruto picked a fruit from the tree.

He ate it

It was sweet

Tasted good!

`Why was this person good to him' Naruto thought while eating the fruit. After all nobody did give him anything, not even sweets. Sweets… the fruit is sweet like sweets. Naruto looked at Kurama.

`He's calm now…' Kurama in Youko form thought taking his next move. "Ne Naruto-kun, do you like to stay in the village?"

Naruto became quiet; he didn't know how to answer that.

"Do you know why they hate you Naruto-kun?"

Naruto shook his head, "Why?"

"On the day you were born a demon attacked this village and was defeated by the Yondaime."

"I know that story," Naruto interrupted Kurama.

"Now, now Naruto-kun I'm not finished yet." Seeing Naruto nod and quiet down, Kurama continued, "The demon was defeated but not killed. It was sealed away…"

Kurama pointed where the seal was located on Naruto, "Sealed in here, in you Naruto. That's why they give you those cold eyes. Hated you because of what you carry in you, the Kyubi no Youkai."

Naruto coughed out the fruit he ate before it choked him.

"NANI!" Naruto yelled clutching his stomach.

"Kuso…"

He couldn't believe it

This can't be true

Kurama continued, "If you don't believe it, go and asked the people you feel you trust in the village"

"Why?" Naruto asked still looking at his stomach.

"Why what Naruto?"

"Why are you telling me this? What do you get out of this?" Naruto demanded.

"You're actually a bright boy," Kurama stands up. "I'm offering you to come with me to my village Naruto. A village that doesn't care what your backgrounds are or what's kept in you. What matters is who you are Naruto and what you can do."

Naruto was quiet again.

"I'm giving you two days Naruto-kun, to think or ask the villagers about what i said was true or not but never tell them about my offer"

"I don't need two days" Naruto looked up to Kurama's masked face, "I don't have anybody that I trust in this village. Everyday and every night I wish I were somewhere else rather than in this village. Now I know why they hate me, there's no way I'm staying here."

"Good now let's go, the sooner the better," Kurama said as he felt the ninjas getting closer. Let's go now, some ninjas are headed this way. The Third Hokage must be watching us with his crystal ball"

Kurama took Naruto in his arms. In a minute, both of them were standing in front of the high wall of Kohona with ninjas trailing them. Using the trees to help him, Kurama made a high jump over the wall with the trees on the other side ready to support their fall.

While running, carrying Naruto in his arms, Kurama asked Naruto, "Naruto, do you know what kind of demon is sealed in you?"

"Aaa… aaano it's a kitsune"

"A corrupted kitsune to be precise and you know I didn't really introduce myself. I am Youko Kurama, a kitsune."

Naruto's face paled from the statement. Now he had a kitsune stuck in a seal in him and another kitsune holding him in his arms.

"Don't worry, I don't eat people, especially you." Giving assurance to Naruto.

Three of the five ANBU teams got themselves in trouble with a Makai plant Kurama left to delay them, the Makai No Ojigisou (Demonic World Sensitive Plant / Mimosa)

The other two ANBU teams intercepted their path.

"Identify yourself and why are you kidnapping Naruto!" one of the ANBU asked.

"Who I am is none of your concern and I didn't kidnap Naruto. He wants to follow me willingly"

"Yeah I want to go with him! Leave us alone! You don't want me around!" Naruto supported Kurama.

"Sorry but we cannot allow that." They got themselves in battle formation.

Kurama made his initial attack.

Commanding the plants in the area to hold those ANBU in place. Some did manage to jump up in the air with plants following at their backs or managing to the cut vines and branches that attacked them.

Kurama avoids attack after attack by the ANBU while getting away and was getting irritated.

He needed to get to the others, Ranma and Yusuke along with Puu.

More Anbu came their way.

Kurama didn't want to show his skills to the Leaf nins yet.

He summons the Makai No Ojigisou again and this time twice the amount and dashed away in top speed.

The plants did stop those Anbu from chasing them except one

This Anbu summons a group of dogs to go after them. The dogs surrounding Kurama and Naruto.

"You are not going anywhere with Naruto!" the dogs leap on Kurama in all directions.

Kurama just dispatch the dogs with a single flick of a rose; whirlwind of rose petals encircle him as a shield and cutting the dogs away, sending them back into ninja smoke.

The Anbu made couple of hand seals, blazing bluish colour sparking out of the Anbu right hand.

"Chidori!"

Kurama backed off to evade the attack aimed at his lower wrist.

"You are Kakashi I presume?" Kurama asked the Anbu while evading more of the Anbu attacks.

"How do you know my name?! Surrender or I will be forced to kill you!"

Pausing from any movement, they both eyed the other for any movement.

"I'm afraid you don't understand Kakashi… I just want Naruto to have a better life then having endless hatred by those annoying and ungrateful villagers. I'm just doing a favor for you taking care of your sensei's only child."

Shocked at Kurama's knowledge of Naruto's origin, Kakashi needed to know more of this kidnapper and put off Chidori because it consumed a lot of chakra. "And what would you do to Naruto then? And why would you, to use him to conquer?"

Ignoring his first question Kurama answered, "I can do that even without this boy… anytime. No I just hate to see a child to be treated this badly for something that wasn't his fault." Kurama answered while commanding the plants unknown to Kakashi. The plants instantly surround Kakashi, giving enough time for Kurama to escape but there's always someone trying to stop him.

One of the Anbu teams got themselves loose from Kurama's Makai plants with five more additional Anbu members and Jounin team members joining them.

Kurama on his guard for any attack.

"Do you think you can get away?!"

"Phehh! Damn with the chasing! All the fuss just to get this annoying child!" said one of the Anbu

"What do you mean by annoying child?" Kurama asked with malice filling his eyes making them glow.

"How about we kill this guy and that demon child? We don't know when we'll get this kind of chance to kill the Kyubi brat later with a good excuse like this."

Most of the Leaf nin nodded.

"I don't think that would be a good idea Musashi," Kakashi appeared at the back of the Anbu who voiced out his thoughts but the damage was done.

"He he he… All you see of Naruto is the demon inside him but not himself," Kurama chuckled evilly. "You only see of what you fear and hate but not the child himself… I pity all of you. How about I a give a glimpse of your nightmares again?"

"Naruto hold me tightly," Kurama whispered to Naruto. Naruto did what he was told, his hands holding onto Kurama's shoulder and neck.

"What do you mean by that!" Kakashi demanded.

An aura of menace pours out of Kurama, emitting killing intent that reminded everyone of Kyubi and in an instant exploding outward that ripped up the ground and lifting most of the Leaf nin off the ground. The air was filled with Kurama's youki that gave everyone shivers down their spine.

Sarutobi, the Third Hokage, who was on his way to the scene halts for few seconds before dashing again. He felt the killing intent was so great, no one could have it other then his former student, Orochimaru but at the same time, it felt like Kyubi came back to destroy his village again. Not wanting to waste anymore precious time he teleported to where the aura's source was.

What he saw was the last thing he would think of.

Kurama had already pulled off his cloak when Sarutobi arrived, revealing who he was and that scared the shit out of everyone.

Another kitsune other then Kyubi

And that kitsune was holding Naruto

Kurama saw Sarutobi teleporting here, `my… his wrinkles are more obvious now than in the manga.'

"Since your leader is here, I'm giving you a choice; you let me go with this boy or I make a living hell for you tonight!" Kurama snarled.

"You are just one person to fight with all of us? "Kakashi replied back not believing that he just fought a kitsune moments ago. Now he understands what Kurama said.

"You don't want to see me when my patience has been used up. By doing this, I'm doing you a favor? So, move aside." In an instant Kurama had his youki flare. Images of seven tails made from youki swinging on his back. Most of the scared Leaf nin moved away. They don't want to see this Kitsune in his full form flatten them like Kyubi did.

Seeing the Hokage distracted Kurama take's Naruto with him. In an instant, Kurama blurred away to the direction of his companions, leaving only small swirls of leaves indicating his presence before.

With that everyone present stand there for a few minutes, before snapping out of their daze. Before Sarutobi and the other shinobi can go after them they see a blue phoenix lifting off and flying beyond the clouds, Sarutobi and the other shinobi are left staring at the sight. Sarutobi and Kakashi curse themselves for losing focus and the other shinobi's curse themselves for losing the opportunity to kill the demon child, but still relieved that the Kitsune and the Kyubi brat are gone.

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

~~~~~~~~~ four minutes ago ~~~~~~~~

Running in top speed and in four minutes, Kurama and Naruto meet the others.

"What took you so long to get here when those ninjas caught up? We could have been caught," Ranma said.

Kurama growled back to Ranma, "Shut up Ranma! Lets get out of here Yusuke," Kurama jumped straight on Puu.

"Everyone all aboard! We better get going. Puu lets go!"

"Puuuu…" Puu follows Urameshi's order.

Off they go on Puu, flying up beyond the clouds into the sky.

This is the first time Naruto got out of Kohona and also the first time he ever flew.

After changed back to humanoid form, Kurama turns his attention to Naruto, and introduces them all, "Naruto, the one in the pigtail is Ranma and that is Yusuke, with his pet were flying on is Puu."

"Nice to meet both of you," Naruto was happy to see someone his age.

"Yeah hi," Ranma replied.

"Hi Naruto, nice to meet you.

Naruto was nervous riding on Puu

But

He was happy to get away from those cold eyes and also excited to be going to another village.

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

After a month of celebration for the demon has gone away from the village, the security of Konoha lowing a bit. The Spirit group was going to get their second target.

(A/N: I don't know if Rock Lee has family or not but in this fanfic I'm making him an orphan too. This incident is before Gai even meet him and since Naruto is four, Lee is five.)

Little kids doing their running routine in the ninja academy…

Some of the kids whisper among themselves.

"He's the one"

"Him, he's the hotblood?"

"The one know only use taijutsu"

"He can't even use chakra!"

"How can he be a ninja when he can't do ninjutsu or genjutsu"

"I heard THAT!!!!" Lee yelled.

Lee making his stance, "AND I'm going to prove that a person can be a ninja by just using taijutsu!"

That night…

"I'll show them! Talking behind my back almost every day… I'm going to do 1000 push ups if I can't do this till the end!" Lee said making his 487th kick on the log and still continued. His target; kicking 600 times on the log but a wood splinter hit his eyes making him slip and fall.

"Damn it!" Lee was going to do his push up when he heard a yell in the forest.

"Hey! Lee!"

"What? Who is calling me?!"

"If you want to know, lets just say I want to spar with you. Will you spar with me?!" words echoed out of the forest.

Someone wants to spar with him. That was an alternative for him to practice his fighting skills and he accepted it.

"Okay come out!"

A pigtail haired boy jumped out into Lee's view, he asked, "What's your name?"

"If you want to know my name, try to be beat me!" the pigtailed boy with an ego, answered.

They had their fight/spar/one-sided massacre.

The pigtailed boy won, "It seems that I'm keeping my name from you today. You should go rest today, see you for tomorrow. Bye" disappeared away.

(A/N: Well you all know it's Ranma but Lee doesn't know yet.)

Lee came home with scratches and bruises on his body

The next day, Lee was ready and determent to defeat his mysterious opponent.

`Where is he?' Lee waited anxiously.

"Yo! Did you come alone or did you sometimes come with company?" Ranma's voice echoed, telling Lee that he arrived with a question in the air.

"No why?"

"Coz someone is tailing you. She's coming this way so next time come here alone. See ya."

"Wait! Don't go, that's maybe my guardian following me because I have more bruises than I normally do. Let's spar somewhere else before she gets here."

"Alright lets go"

Lifting Lee to his side, Ranma jumped away to a more secure site for them to have a match.

"Second round! Can you beat me?" Ranma asked.

"Bring it on, I Lee will win to reveal your name!"

`Sheesh he sounds like Kuno now' Ranma mused.

Second round was on but Lee still can't beat him.

"Tomorrow I will beat you!" Lee yelled at unscratched Ranma. Again.

"Sorry but this sparing ends tonight. Man I've thought you're the best in unarmed combat! I didn't use any jutsus in both rounds," Ranma complained. For him, fight with Lee is like fighting with those judo guys in his realm… no excitement. No need to be serious.

"Not using jutsu? You didn't use chakra in the fight? Then what the hell is the light ball you hit me with tonight?"

Ranma did use a ki ball on Lee just as Kurama asked even when he felt it isn't worth to do so.

"Oh that one. That wasn't chakra I'm using. It's Ki. Every one has this energy but don't know how to bring it out. It's a part of my martial arts training," Ranma explained.

"Ki? Do I have it?"

"Yeah, you do." Ranma answer lazily.

"Can you teach me this martial art?" Lee asked again with a determined look.

"You don't even know my name and yet you ask me to teach you. I'm not from this village and wonder around the world to challenge the strongest, whether kids or adults, it makes no difference to me."

Lee frowned, `Great! Here is an opportunity to be stronger and even to learn to use energy other then chakra in front of me but I can't get his name. I can't beat him now! He's too strong!'

Seeing Lee's looks of wanting to learn his martial arts, Ranma gets on with the plan; to ask Lee to join them.

"Tomorrow, I'm going back to a village I stay at." Lee was shocked to hear this from Ranma. He wanted to learn from Ranma, "Can't you stay longer? I want to learn that Ki energy"

"Nope, but if you want to learn, you can join me on my journey. IF you want to…"

"I-I… I want to but my guardians…"

"Are NOT your parents! You should live your life on your own if you want to be stronger," Ranma persuade Lee (Need To Be Strong song was played.) "If you want to join with me, come here again tomorrow and tell no one of our meeting. Especially your guardians."

The next night, Rock Lee joins the Spirit group.

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

There's not much opportunity for the Spirit to get people from the hidden villages other then Kohona.

Other hidden villages:

From Hidden Grass, Takuya Kino joins them. He has ability almost like Kurama but only to grow trees. He can't grow plants out from seeds. He can just command the plants around him to move to his wishes with minimum chakra usage and without hand seals. They got him when a feud between two clans in Hidden Grass began; he was caught in between and almost died.

From Hidden Earth, Aikawa Chiba is a boy with a short temper. He ran away from his home after he accidentally killed his own brother when they had a fight. A bloodline limit like Haku, he can call a golem out of earth. (A/N: Think a golem like in Diablo II) Urameshi had no problem when fighting with him, making the golem into dust with just a punch. A good recipe, a hot temper to be cooled down with another hot temper with a shorter fuse, with a cooler on his side to cool them off. (A/N: Kurama who else)

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

How are they going to get Hinata? That's the hard part because the Hyuuga clan has a all eye radius security where no one can hide from their view if they switch on their Byakugan.

There is an exception

Umisenken technique can render a person from anyone's view. This is how they are going to get Hinata.

"Now make those hand seals! Call out you ability" Hyuuga Hiashi ordered her.

"Y-Yes father. Byakugan," Hinata made her hand seals.

"What do you see in my pocket?"

"A-a box with a scroll in it… the scroll wi-with a-a… spinning Shuriken symbol on it" She whispered.

"Good now, much harder then to see in the box. Try to see my tenketsu. You did practice to see it."

Hinata tried but she failed, disappointing her father again.

She's still not good to his view.

Still not good

She going to be ignore by her father in two or three years in future.

Her… a year old sister of hers will be his focus of his attention as the heir of the main house of Hyuuga.

Because she is weak in his eyes

She walked back to her room after dinner, flinging herself onto her bed.

She cried

Hating herself

For her weakness

For her lack of confidence

Of not being able to meet her fathers expectations

Tears flow out of her pearly white eyes

"Why…?"

"Why what Hinata-chan?" a voice whisper out of nowhere

She was startle from the voice and then she makes her hand seals, "Byakugan."

Nobody was there

Nobody was hiding

Or are her eyes not able to see them like her father wants to…

She felt useless, afraid and… she cried again

"Stop crying, Hinata-chan. Tell me what's bothering you," the voice whispered again.

"Who… who are you" Hinata manage to make herself say with what little confidence she has to ask this unseen person in a whisper.

"Just someone concerned for you… you don't need to be afraid of me"

Hinata got quiet for a moment. Nobody had wanted to listen to her before. Only orders, to train, to eat or to sleep. She didn't really have real friends at all.

"Why are you sad child?" another voice whispered. A second whisperer

This time it isn't the same as the first one. This one sounds caring, soothing her feeling. Voice likes a mother caring for her child.

"I-I've fail… failed to meet my father's expectations…"

"You didn't fail Hinata-chan, he's just too harsh on you… definitely didn't see you as his daughter" the earlier whisper, the first whisperer said.

"Why… W-Why it that," she didn't believe it.

"He thinks everyone is an asset to him including you child, see what did he do to your cousin, Neji…"

Hinata remembered Neji, he was really cold towards her. Ever since her third birthday.

Ever since after she was kidnapped by the Cloud nin, she always felt insecure of her surroundings. She gulped on that thought

`Father did treat Neji badly even if he is my cousin and me…' Hinata puts her attention to the unknown whispers, "Why… are you telling me this"

"Do you like to be here?" asked the first whisperer.

"Do you like to stay here?" the second whisperer asked.

"I-I… I don't know…"

"How about you stay in our places? You can come back here to see if your father changes his attitude towards you later. You can show him that you are stronger then he thought you were if he doesn't change his attitude towards you," the first whisperer said.

"There are lots of children at your age in our place. You can make friends with them," the second whisperer added.

"Cut the crap Kurama. Just tell her that her mother wants to see her again." The first were not whispering anymore.

"Mother? Sh-She's already d-dead. Father said so."

"She's a ghost now Hinata-chan and she wants to see you again. Don't you want to see her again?"

"I-I… I don't know I… okay… b-but… but can I a-at least see ….s-see you?"

One read haired figure materialized in front of her. The figure was a child about a year older then her. A smile on his face.

"Come and join us…" the voice was the same one as the second whisperer, pulling a violet colour flower and shaking it on Hinata's face.

She felt sleepy and dozed off instantly in her futon.

"Ranma make a Kage Bushin with Henge to replace her," Kurama ordered Ranma.

"No problem. Why didn't you use that flower earlier?"

They sneak out of the Hyuuga Clans' residential stealthily with extra care. There would be no trouble for them as long the Hyuugas didn't use the Byakugan and they were lucky that night.

The Spirit group got themselves another person as recruits and a happy reunion of mother and daughter occurred.

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

It a year and half since the four boys came to this world, the main group of the Spirit group in Hidden Spirit, they made their first mission for the ghosts and they called it as Death Wish missions. (A/N: So Kurama is 6 and the others are 5 years old.)

Wearing in black clothes, each of them had their own ways of clothing.

Ranma wears a black silk Chinese shirt and pants, Kurama wears a black kung fu style clothing and as for Recca and Urameshi; a full black ninja bodysuit. They all wear ninja mask, a black full length hooded cloak, a pair of kung fu shoes for easy movement that instead of those slippers most ninjas in this world use as well to keep their feet warm if they go to colder places and added with equipments to their taste each.

There're no symbol that indicate who they are on their body.

Well… except papers or note with a symbol on it.

The first one consisted of killing a man in a village in Mountain country who killed the ghost that appointed them. The four boys went on this mission with the ghost leading them to their target.

After they killed the man, they left a note saying Death Wish Fulfilled, with a symbol of Ying Yang as their village's emblem and also the person's name who asked them to do it written on it. (A/N: Would the ghosts care if their name were revealed? They don't? Well, except those still had relatives only.)

Then they went on another, and another and another… but not all missions were to kill a person. Some asked to pass on words to their relatives or help a living person they loved. They're even asked to throw shit on the person they hate. Yeah shit, lots of shit! Yuck!

After every mission was done a note was left behind.

Soon, in a year after they started their operation, the Death Wish note known by everyone. Everyone wonders who did it but they only know it was done for the dead…

It's a hot topic of the year

Some say they are a group of cult, doing the wishes of the dead.

Another say that they are the dead people also and by doing what they do, they can go to the after life gate. (A/N: this one is a fanatic about dead people)

Some gossip that they saw a fire dragon come out of the one of the Death Wish noters, eating the target before going back inside that person. (A/N: Feeling a bit creepy for normal people.)

All thing for sure; they are short figure

The assumptions, gossips and news go on.

Now every leader of country has their eye on almost every news about this particular group especially Kage of the Sand, leader of the Cloud and the Grass. These three Kage are hungry for that kind of power.

Others were afraid of them if they would be killed by the revenge of those dead people employing this group. While some like the Leaf, want more information on them as a precaution to them. They did loose three kids and two of them are important people. Sarutobi, Sandaime-Sama didn't know where or who they are. He had a hunch that the kidnapping of the two kids other than Naruto had something to do with them.

TBC

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry about not update earlier… kinds stuck with school subjects. It driving around just to find info and I touched the keyboard just for typing my thesis. Okay now I'm making small portion of my time for you even this chapter should be post at least a month ago… sorry.

I didn't get much sleep

Example; just this past Sunday I've gone to Kuala Lumpur late evening and if you taking a bus to that city on that day it would be very troublesome. You'll tend to get stuck in long hours of jam especially if you came from Johor Bahru.

A jam on Sunday… can you believe it.

Next day I've got to government agency JPS which stand for something to do with water drainage, river etc for Kuala Lumpur but then they shoved me to their HQ coz they say they didn't have the information I want AND the HQ shoved me to the city authority, DBKL coz they say that the DBKL is the one that had the info. So, on Tuesday or yesterday morning I went to the DBKL and you know what they say?

"Sorry but the information you want is not available here. You have to got to the bla bla bla…" cut the crap out of it!!! Well the I went back to Johor; to my University on that evening since I have class today with the distance that would take about 5 hours ride on the bus…

Be damn with the subject!!!!

AAArrrrrgggh damn it!

And that latest if you want me to add that on the first day of the class I have to do presentation… Every week must finish a chapter of thesis etc.

At least I got 2.68 for my result for last semester. Why I did I take the course I'm taking now? Oh yeah my dad…

AANNNDDDD at the very least in big city there is cyber café for me to go…

Bah cut this story. I'll write you all the next chapter when I got time and after I read more of manga Ranma. I really lack of that part of the character in this fanfic.

See ya later.