Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ MIx ❯ School oh no ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Part 3
Learning lessons again
Once at Furenken High, school had already began and Scythe was forced to stand out in the hall with the other late People. Hearing a bucket fall a little ways down the hall Scythe turned his head to look. It was Ranma and Akane having anther one of there fights. Ranma was now on the ground with bucket lodged in his skull. Scythe could see that Akane said some thing but since she was to far away he could not hear what it was that she said. Then agene it was probably some thing to the effect of stupid pervert.
Later on in the day Scythe sat bored in his math class and had looked for amusement in the paper that he was flicking about the room one went to far and landed in what append to be a blond meatball .
“fuck” Scythe sore under his breath he stared to reach over to get the paper out of the “meatball” and just as he was about to get the peace of paper out of the hair the head which the hair blond belonged to it turned very suddenly causing Scythes hand to smack the face of the hair's owner. It was very loud one at that.
Every one turned around too look at what was going on Scythe's hand was sill on the place where it had made contact and the owner of the hair was staring to go in to one of her crying fits.
“Scythe come up here this instant and some get Serna to stop crying before she starts.” the Teacher ordered a dark haired beauty popped a candy in to Serna's rapidly opening mouth witch was closed so as not to get slobber every where. As that was going on Scythe was walking up to the teachers desk. A very slow trot it was when he finally got up there.
“what happened.” the teach said Scythe dugs his hand in to his pockets and started to explain what had happened one Scythe had said his peace he sat back in his chair “all right just go take your seat and apologize.” and Scythe did just that. The rest of the day went off without a hitch.