Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ MIx ❯ shhh be quite ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Part 4
Sneaking it so much fun
When Scythe got to the house he was staying at he got up to his room and put his bag on his bed and got what he need for the task a head a cape that looked like nothing, a huge pair of black cargo pants with many more pockets than what was normal. There was a nock at his door a very pale man came in a leaned his back against the door frame.
“and just where do you think that you are going.” the man said, Scythe turned around pulling up his pants.
“out” Scythe stated and stared to walk out of his room but was stopped by a leather gloved hand
“I know you are up to some thing.” the gloved one said
“maybe” was scythe's respond “it not like you Magus to take a personal interest in what I do.” Scythe ducked under the hand and went out side a ran to the other side of the house.
“Rena get your butt down here.” Scythe said at half volume up to the window above him which did open at his request with Rena behind it.
“jezz I cant believe am doing this.” Rena said as she sat on the window sill. She then closed her eyes and jumped off with a yelp she landed in Scythe's arms she opened her eyes to find Scythe in half daze his face totally red “hey you there” she wave a hand in front of his face, nothing “ come on snap out of it” she slapped him. He snapped to attention and looked about for his attacker looking down he saw her and turned and even brighter shade of red with a mumble of an apology he put her down.
“see I tolled you he would not look in on you, well not in your own room.” Scythe said.
“well I am his daughter after all.” she wile doing that hole hair flipey thing.
“ok any way what is the one thing that you wanted to the most in the world?” Scythe asked, she looked down at the ground and scuffed her shoes a bit.
“well the most best thing I can thing of is to go on a date.” she said in very small voice and turning and nice shade of pink.
“ok easy enough, any particular type of guy or are you more in to girls.” he said wile raising one eyebrow.
“no am not in to girls, umm the type of boy who will like me what I really am.” Rena said
“him this could take some doing but I shall find you some one.” he said putting one finger up in the air “well lets hit the town and I will talk up some guys for you, am sure we can find some one it Tokyo for you.”
“all right lets go for it” she said and they where off.