Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ MIx ❯ not agen ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Part 6
Not agene
 
“hey Magus what is going on.” Scythe said taking a bug gulp at the end of his sentence. Magus seemed to get more angry just by Scythe's talking and jabbed his scythe closer to Scythe's neck.
“hey Dad wonderful day was in not.” Rena Magus glared at daughter she covered her mouth with her hands and hid behind Scythe with her buried in his back and her arms raped around his waste.
“you get off him and go home.” Magus almost shouted at Rena
Rena stared to say some thing but was stopped by her fathers glare and slowly let go of Scythe's waste and walked the rest of the way home looking back very frequently. Scythe forgetting about the blade at his throat was reminded very suddenly by the sharp pain in his neck as he tried to go after Rena.
“all right now what to do with you.” Magus said “black hole.. No no that wont do.” magus then did some thing so hooraying something so sinister Scythe knew he was in for something much worse than death, Magus smiled.
He then grabbed Scythe by his hair and proofed him and Scythe away, when he Scythe reappeared they were on top of a very large mountain. Then with any warning Magus pushed Scythe off the mountain and just as Scythe was falling the screen went black. If you were in the audience then you could see flickering images of a fire and a little boy with a torch and a smile in the dead of night. The image abruptly came up with Scythe back in a bed that was not his own.
“noooooooooooo” Scythe shouted at the top his lungs and sat up with a jolt, his hand going in to his pockets and as soon as he was full up right people came rushing in armor with weapons and surrounded his bed. “ah fuck not agene and get those dam spears out of me face.' no one bugged “all right if that is the way you want it.” Scythe reached deeper in his pockets “bring it” with a blur of motion the two guards closest to his bed fell with a spurts of blood coming form there chests, the two that were the next closest came up with there spears raised and brought them down only too hit feathers “it's time to pitch some heads.” it sound like Scythe voice was coming form every where then he was there in front of a guard (well to be more precise his foot was in front of the guard in his or her face pushing in to it until the hole head came off and the head hit the wall with a very nice metaley splat sound) “hen I don't even need these” Scythe said putting his hands back in his pockets then bring them out agene kicking the next and last guard out through the wall “and that is that now to see where and or when I am” with that he was out the door which lead out in to a brick hall way with very dim lighting.