Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ MIx ❯ what is in a dreem ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Part-9 what is in a dream

Scythe awoke have to use the bathroom he set Kareen down on the ground and ran off to do his business once done he came back to the spot where he had left Kareen but she had disappeared and in her place was the map but it had been super sized at lest ten times, Scythe seeing no danger stepped on to the map and was drawn in to it ( much like Sora was when going in to pooh’s world) this did not seem weird to him much like the rest of his life these kind of things were always happing to him and every one else he knew. He went over to the frosting and begin to chip away at it he finely got rid all of it to revel Sinyeten was the name of there next destination well that was all well and good but Scythe could not help but wonder what was going on just then he felt a pull on his gut some thing told him to go north on the map Scythe looked that way there was some thing shining off in the distance Scythe could not tell what it was he stared to run after it but as he ran he was getting no where like he was running in place, there was a sharp pain in his side he looked around and was in tent with a foot in his side upon further investigation he found it was Kareen’s foot she was asleep and it looked as though she had or was having a bad dream. Scythe couldn’t not really tell from the position he was in he quietly as he could got up and out of the tent once out them he headed over to the horses and got the map out of one bags the map still had the frosting on it and where that light was a mountain named shalm. Scythe garbed a pencil and put a big circle around the mountain and put a two beside it looking at the sky Scythe decide to gap back to his watch not knowing if he was awake or still asleep.
When he got back to the rock some thing weird was there he saw him self but it was not as him self but as he was as a child not more than ten as he approached he saw that the child was swing he legs over the edge of the rock humming when big Scythe was about ten paces away the child turned toward Scythe, his face was spattered with blood as well as his cloths the child just turned all the way around he had a great big smile on his face.
“you can never change what you have done, we know this.” the child said as he got up and stood on the rock “you will have to face it some time you cant keep me bottle up forever.”
“ yes I can, I wont every do any thing like that agene.” Scythe said
“ yesss you will and sooner than you think.” the child said with a hiss “ we shall see to it but for now just wake up.” Scythe jolted awake his cloths were damp from sweat he was still now the rock with Kareen Strom was behind him with hand on his shoulder.
“your turn huh ok see you in the morning then.” Scythe said with a yawn and getting up heading back to the camp site with Kareen in his arms, she seemed so at peace in his arms like there was a barrier around her and nothing could harm her Scythe smiled at this his heart warmed as he walked back to the camp with her shaking the dream from his mind it was only a dream after all or so Scythe told him self as he lay Kareen down to on a sleeping mat he laid down next to her and carefully wrapped her arm around him he nuzzled his head in to her cleavage she only mumble some thing about love and him as she did this Scythe soon drifted off in to a peaceful slumber.
Early the next morning they were off in there usual formation, about a few hours in the walk Scythe was lagging behind but would run back to the group this went on for a bout ten more minutes Scythe walking beside Kareen looked up at her.
“can I ride to I cant seem to keep up I think am tired, I fell if I have been walking forever.” Scythe said looking up at her with puppy dog eyes she just smiled and motion for him to join her he hoped up behind her and put his arms around her and rested his head on her back Scythe feel asleep with in a few minuets.


Authors notes- hello to every one out there who is reading this I am just here telling you if you don’t review I wont be up dating any more so plz tell me what ya think or any thing I don’t care just say some thing.

With regards Squall543