Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Who to Blame ❯ Arrival at Terminal Illness ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A correction to the profiles. I mistyped for Kaer's part. Her age is 27, not Kaer Kallwyn. That's her name, lol. And Unicorn does have a real name, Elina Tyler.

I'll be using their real names for the most part.

And now, the actual, gasp, story!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~ -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- Who To Blame

~~~

To err is human--and to blame it on a computer is even more so. - Robert Orben ~~~

Arrival at Terminal Illness

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- ~-~-~-~-~-~-

Jess bounced off the plane happily. "Freedom! Freeeeeedom!!!!!"

Andrew rolled his eyes at the hyperactive supposed 'adult', as he too came off the commercial jet, supporting the still half-asleep Li. Joe, Elina, Kaer, and Kierstan followed, murmuring amongst themselves.

"So, what exactly's the plan?" Joe asked once they got to a less crowded area. "I mean, how are we supposed to secure one team with Kritiker behind them, and another one with Estet behind them?"

Elina clamped her hand over Jess' mouth before she could say "very carefully", while Andrew gently woke Li.

Li, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, responded. "We're supposed to go an' get Weiss, the Kritiker team, tonight, while they're sleeping. Schwarz, the Estet team, we'll get after that." She yawned.

"And where do they live?" Joe demanded, angry at the lack of planning.

Kaer told him the addresses, pacifying him momentarily. Then they headed out to the apartment their boss had rented for the duration of their stay, and Li informed them that if the two teams were on missions, they were to capture them there.

The boss of Krieger had no real name, nor a codename, as far as they knew. They just called him boss, with the exception of Li, who called him Claw, no one knew why. Li did random things like that. He had given them this mission, to capture Weiss and Schwarz, and then have Kaer, the only one of Krieger able to contact him, call for the next step.

Of course, as most stories go, this didn't quite happen. Probably because then there wouldn't be a story, ne?

But I'll save that story for later.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~ -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~ - ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~ -
Owari chapter 2.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- ~-~-~-~-~-~-