Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Outside the Garden ❯ The Garderners of Men and Women ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Nabiki Tendo: This is a non-profit fan based parody. Ranma ½ is the property of Shogakukan, Viz Media, Kitty Films and Rumiko Takahashi. Please support the official release… like a good little dog..



Outside The Garden The Second: The Gardeners of Men and Women



Sitting at the table, sipping a cup of tea, Genma Saotome pondered the details of Kasumi’s offered plan and the possible consequences of executing it. On paper the benefits were plentiful: Ranma would get a taste of much needed humility, the schools would be joined, and the slight he performed against the sisters via his big mouth would be forgiven. However, the difficulties of the plan left him skeptical.



Once he gets wind of what’s going on, he’ll fight you even in his sleep,” he warned Kasumi, who sat across from him at the table. Akane was standing by the doorway, waiting impatiently for the family function to end so she could go back to more leisurely pursuits in her room. Nabiki was sitting to the left of Kasumi and Genma, typing out a text message on her phone.



We’re prepared for that, he won’t be a problem at all,” Kasumi reassured. “You handled him well enough, after all.”



Oh, handling him was easy all the way until he got his first taste of the pie. After that, he realized what kind of catch he was and started throwing himself into nets.”



Nabiki didn’t look up from her phone as she chimed in. “What’s up with that shitty attitude, anyway? I’ve had my fair share of guys throw fits when they fail to get into my panties but he’s an entirely different league.”



Genma sighed. “That’s my fault. After he got rejected by a few girls he liked and started moping about it, I inspired him to look at wooing women the same way he looks at the art.”



So… the moment things don’t go his way in a fight, he throws a hissy-fit until someone punches him out?”



Genma laughed. “Apt description of it, but no. The boy’s a prodigy of reading his opponents in a fight, and he put that skill towards reading women. Body language, subtle cues, all of the nuances that women share.”



... Which would explain why he was so surprised when we stonewalled him. He was right if he thought we were five minutes away from tag-teaming him until none of us could walk for a few days.”



Genma nodded. “That’s about correct. That idiot boy likes to think he’s won the second any battle starts to go his way. It’s a weakness you should exploit as ruthlessly and effectively as you can.”



Nabiki smiled. “You’re pretty okay, Old Man.”



It’s nice to get some respect for once,” the Panda-turned-Man grunted in annoyance.



We won’t over or underestimate him,” Kasumi promised. “We have a good ‘reading’ ability too. If he wants to surprise us, I look forward to it.”



Same here,” Nabiki added before her phone buzzed. Reading it, she got up. “Oh, my date’s here. See you guys tonight.”



Have a good time, Nabiki-chan!” Kasumi called after her younger sister.



Ta,” Akane said curtly to Nabiki as she walked past. Looking to Kasumi and Genma she folded her arms as her impatience grew. “So, we have this plan and all. What’s the first step?”



Kasumi smiled gently and folded her hands. “The first step… is to show him what he could have. I’m sure you can be creative with that, ne Akane-chan?”



Akane mulled over that, before a gentle smile curled her lips. “Oh yeah, I can do that.”



Genma finished his tea and chuckled. “You girls are something. I see your Father’s trained you well.”



Resting her chin on her folded hands, Kasumi smirked. “Of course. Father has taught us somuch.”



- - -



Sometime later, in a clearing far from the Tendo Dojo, Ranma sat up finally when he realized that pouting wasn’t going to do him any good if no one saw it. Despite the fireworks, he was pretty much okay outside of the odd singe on his clothes. With a brisk motion, he began clean himself off as he assessed how it all went so wrong.



It wasn’t that they weren’t attracted, he had them ready to bend over a table to fuck with the choice of who got the dick first falling to him. And it wasn’t like he wasn’t attracted either, lord knows they were all absurdly hot and made some of his past conquests look like they didn’t even exist. So what had happened that he had been reduced to childish insult hurling and being hurled from the place?



He didn’t keep his cool when they talked about liking his curse.



That damnable thing bit him on the ass again, as he didn’t like their odd obsession with something that didn’t exist. He had also underestimated them and didn’t expect them to rise up to his challenge instead of pulling back at his barbs. Most of the girls until now always got wetter than his pop in a cold rain when he blasted them with the disrespect.



But they didn’t, defying what he had learned up to now about women. In fact, they were better at the smack talking as he had seriously been considering ditching the whole thing and never looking back after their insults. Yet, while he had laid there in the wake of his failure, he realized that it just made him want to bring them to their knees in worship of his dick.



Still, his pride had been wounded and worse yet, his dad was there no doubt kissing up to them and making him look bad now that he wasn’t there to keep him in line. Nothing he could do about it now, but he had to come up with something to bring them into their proper place. Luckily, he had money on him so he could feed his hunger and start his counterattack in due time.



Oh my, is that you Ranma-kun?” A familiar voice interrupted his thoughts, but despite their use of similar language, it was not Kasumi like he had fleetingly hoped. It was those two shapely girls he’d run into when he first got here, looking pleasantly surprised to find him here in this lot.



Ah, you’re uh... Sayuri-chan right?” He had a fifty fifty shot at it, and gave his best friendly smile as he hoped he got it. “And Yuka-chan?”



So you remember!” Sayuri beamed, as her eyes drank in the sight of Ranma looking all disheveled.



How can I forget?” Ranma asked, with a decent amount of truth to it. There was no way he could forget bodies like those.



Well we didn’t think we’d see you again after you went… there,” Yuka said as she felt the warmth rise through her cheeks.



Ranma rubbed the back of his head before he let his hands drop to his sides and casually shrugged. “I don’t forget a pretty face, and I definitely don’t forget a friendly one. I could use one after dealing with those three.”



Sayuri smirked some. “Oh, deemed not good enough? That happens to a lot of really great guys, they tend to go after guys who are useful to them and will do everything they say without question.”



A handsome scowl manifested on Ranma’s face. With how Kasumi railed into him, he got that vibe. “So all three of them are that kind of girl,are they?”



Yuka nodded as she inwardly noted the hardening of his features. “Ugh, the absolute worst! We were once friends with Akane, but then she started sopping up all the boys like a sponge, and  the girls, too.”



Sayuri went into a pout. “She left us behind pretty fast, so fuck her–not in any good way.”



Hearing that really just made Ranma even more interested in vindicating himself. So not only were they all titanic bitches, but they all fucked like tigers if they got around like that! It made him want back up in there more.



Ranma’s scowl softened as he let his eyes roam over these two, and he smirked again. “Maybe I ought to.”



Both girls glanced to one another, and then to him. “Oh?”



I’m saying I’ll do you a favor and get you some payback against that stuck up bitch. Put her right where she belongs–on a dick she can’t live without.”



What a bold declaration!Sayuri thought. “You want to seduce the great seductor? You’re pretty hot, but Akane-ah… mmm...”



Ranma had walked over and silenced her with his thumb against her lips, drawing the restrained moan from her throat. “I’m more than hot. I’m the fucking sun.”



Sayuri closed her lips around his thumb and sucked on the tip, as she nodded in agreement with his boast of radiance. Ranma looked over to Yuka and reached over to caress her face, his warm touch causing the other girl to let out a shaky, erotic sigh as she nuzzled his palm.



He took stock of his surroundings, a clearing dotted by a few trees and surrounded by bushes that was out of sight of any people who might happen by it. Confident in his privacy Ranma smirked and pulled Yuka close to kiss her.



Taking his hand into hers, Sayuri gave his thumb another long suck before letting it go and kissing his palm as she moved to her knees between Ranma and Yuka. Grabbing the waist of his pants, she tugged them and his underwear down. “Oh, much better than a finger…”



Ranma broke the kiss and looked down at Sayuri as she beheld his generously sized cock. Wrapping her fingers around the shaft, she stroked it gently and leaned in to engulf the broad glans in her eager mouth. When she began to gently bob her head and take his cock easily to the back of her mouth over and over, his pleased moan was muffled by a much more eager kiss from Yuka.



This is more like it…Ranma thought as he combed his fingers through Sayuri’s hair and massaged her scalp firmly enough to elicit a moan from her stuffed mouth. Yuka was no better, clinging to him as he skillfully led her through the most intense kiss of her life.



Oh wow…!” the taller of the two girls gasped after she broke the kiss. Her face red, she took his hand and ran it down to her chest, quietly urging him to touch her anywhere he liked. Ranma ran his hand over increasingly warm body, before gripping her round ass and giving it a strong squeeze that made her legs quake. “Ohh…!”



Her gasp turned into a delighted squeal when he attacked her neck with sloppy kisses, slowing down only to focus on Sayuri and force her head further down onto his cock with his firm grip on her ponytail.



Mmph! Mm! Mm!” Despite his rough handling, Sayuri was already relishing it, and eagerly taking his cock in until it threatened to push into the back of her throat. She gripped his ass, squeezing and kneading his toned buttocks while at the same time holding for dear life in the face of his strength and forcefulness.



You like sucking my dick, huh?” Ranma asked as he gripped her ponytail tightly.



Sayuri quickly nodded and moaned again before Ranma forced her head all the way down, shoving her lips to the base and the head down her throat. She gagged loudly around him but only held on tighter, as if wanting to swallow him whole. When he finally pulled her back by her hair, she sucked hard on his cock to keep it in her mouth and went back to blowing him with wild enthusiasm.



Yeah…” Ranma moaned from the debilitatingly good blowjob, and shivered as Yuka’s hand went up his shirt, caressing his muscled stomach and chest. Chuckling, he guided his hand from Yuka’s ass to up her skirt, and ran his fingers over her drenched pussy–completely bare of any underwear.



Oh… you’re one of those nasty girls, huh?” He teased Yuka’s pussylips with his fingertips, as he whispered into her ear.



Yuka licked her lips. “Oh yeah… ahh!” Ranma’s middle and ring fingers pushed inside her, and she let out a grunt. “Oh f-fuck…”



He pumped her wet snatch with deep, strong strokes of his fingers, starting slow at first but quickening when he got no protest at all–only soft cries of praise as he stirred her sensitive hole up. “F-fuck… R-Ranma~”



Ranma licked her neck lewdly, and Yuka let out a much hotter gasp. Nuzzling her, he looked back down at Sayuri, who had finally released his cock from her oral ministrations and was nuzzling it like it was the most precious thing in her life. Feeling his hot gaze, she looked up at him and kissed the side of his cock at the base as she grasped and stroked it again.



We have to fuck… right now,”she hotly hissed to him.



Hell yes we do,” Ranma growled back as he pounded Yuka’s hole faster. The twin-tailed girl, her legs trembling like they were made of gelatin, dug her nails into Ranma’s stomach and back. His fingers were playing over the interior of her pussy, rubbing and hitting spots she knew well and didn’t even think existed, making what was normally a smooth, steady climb towards release a sudden, rapid ascent.



Oh shit… shit…!” Yuka cried breathlessly. She buried her face into his chest, and bit down on his shirt as he fingered her into a frenzy. “I’m cumming… I’m cumming…!”



Still kissing up and down his cock, Sayuri pushed her friend’s skirt up so she could watch Ranma’s fingers wreck her pussy better than any cock had before. Sure enough her orgasm hit like a bolt of lightning and she screamed as her pussy seized around his fingers and gushed all over his hand and wrist in a long steady stream of girl-cum that also flowed down the insides of her legs and into her loose-fitting socks.



Ranma kissed Yuka atop her head, grinned, and stirred his fingers around inside her quickly. In seconds, she let go of his shirt and threw her head back to cry out helplessly as her world exploded in body-seizing pleasure. “Oh fuck!”



As Yuka squirted like a water fountain a second time, Ranma pulled his fingers out of her clenching cunt and helped Sayuri to stand again. The two shared a long hungry kiss, before Ranma walked her and her weak-kneed friend over to a tree. He then pushed her up against the tree.



He pinned Sayuri against the smooth trunk of the tree, and ground against her through her skirt. “How do you want it?”



Sayuri moaned and clutched the trunk as he reached up her skirt to also find her completely without panties. “Like this… from the back… hard!”



Ranma grinned and brought his lips close to her ear as he pushed up her skirt and sawed his cock back and forth against her wet lower lips. “Hard, huh? You got it.”



Biting her lower lip, Sayuri whimpered when she felt the tip of his cock press against her slit and begin sinking inside her. “Fuck, your cock is huge…” Ranma then grabbed her hips and shoved his forward, ramming that huge cock in to the hilt in one swift motion. “FUCK!”



And he didn’t stop, hammering into her with thrusts that lifted her onto her toes as his cock bottomed out deep in her box. His panting hotly against her neck, the sound of his unrestrained lust, only intensified her own enjoyment.



Ah! Ahn… oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck…!” Sayuri’s cries turned into a long warbling wail that she bit down on. She loved how incredibly full her pussy felt every time that fat cock barreled deep into her. “Mmmm!”



Ranma slowed down from his briskly pounding into her, but kept hilting her hard. “Uhnf...” He hummed, digging his fingers into her tight round ass as it absorbed the fierce blows from his hips. “Talk to me.” Ranma purred into her ear.



Nnn…” She looked back at him and gasped to catch her breath. “You’re amazing… uhn! Oh shit… you’re gonna… ahn…!” She squealed when he sped up briefly. “... You’re gonna make me c-cum!” Sayuri cried out desperately, unable to keep her composure with Ranma railing his girth into her with enough force to cause his heavy balls to slap against her throbbing clitoris.



Yeah…” He grunted as he sped up, adding a roll to his hips and sending his stiff pole grinding right against her G-Spot as it plunged into her. “Cum on my cock, bitch.”



Sayuri’s knees went weak, and a scream tore from her lips as her orgasm seized her from head to toe, the pulses of her orgasm ripping through her in time with the rapid plunges from Ranma’s cock. It didn’t end either, he just kept pounding into her, and she rode the wave right into a second, even stronger orgasm. “Fuck!Fuck! FUCK!”



It was Yuka’s turn to watch as her friend’s pussy gushed in a messy torrent all over the ground at her’s and Ranma’s feet. Her shapely legs went limp as she lost control of her body, her convulsing form held up by the tree and the big strong cock that was ramming her into it. Sayuri weakly clawed at the bark as she struggled to breathe, struggled to think, making unintelligible sounds of ecstasy from her gaping mouth.



And he just kept pounding into her,drawing out her orgasm even longer. Yuka watched her friend gush again, creating a small puddle underneath her, and looked to Ranma, who was grunting louder as his thrusts became much shorter and quicker. “W-wow…”



Fuck… gonna cum…” Ranma breathed in her ear, feeling the pressure at the base of his shaft grow rapidly as his cock swelled and throbbed inside of Sayuri. He grit his teeth and groaned, attempting to hold back until the absolute last moment. Ranma rocked his hips back and forth, pushing his fat cock into her spasming tunnel with caution, deeper with each thrust until he couldn't fight the urge any longer. “GGGNH~!” Ranma grunted as he powerfully forced his entire cock into the overstimulated girl, his fat balls pushing against her drooling labia as they unleashed their pent up load into her.



Sayuri's half-lidded eyes shot wide open as she felt an explosion of heat impact her cervix and push into her womb, realizing that Ranma was beginning to pump his cum right into her. “Oh... OHH~!” She groaned, blinking away the tears that had formed in her eyes as she pushed back against him just as the second jet of thick seed fired into her. “Mmm~!!!”



Ahh! T-Take it! Take it like a slut!” he hissed into her ear.



Sayuri bit her lip as his orgasm hit full stride, able to feel each enormous pillar of hot cum fill Ranma's pulsing shaft before it was propelled into her with such force that she swore she could hear it. “He's…” She started to say with disbelief, looking down at Yuka with a delirious grin. “He's cumming like a horse~"



Yuka could tell from here just how powerful Ranma's orgasm was, kneading both of her tits while watching him erupt into her friend like he had hadn't shot a drop in his entire life. Slowly, Yuka crawled behind the conjoined pair, to catch a glimpse of Ranma's heavy balls quake while they unloaded their contents. This close, she could definitely hear every jet of hot cum as it was forced through his fat cock, causing his shaft to widen considerably to make room for the enormous blasts of semen. “Mmm~” Yuka hummed loudly as she moved up, kissing one of Ranma's clenching balls lovingly before sucking the orb between her lips.



Ggh~” He groaned as he felt his aching teste get pulled into a wet warmth before being sucked and licked with a deliberate hunger, and then released to have the same affection applied on it's twin.



Ranma grunted like a wild animal as his balls were feasted on by Yuka, unloading shot after massive shot into her friend's womb, which was already full of his thick semen and slowly expanding to accommodate the overwhelming amount of cum that was being packed into it. He began to knead and slap at Sayuri's round ass appreciatively, throwing his head back as his semen was coaxed out that much harder by the pair.



"Oh fuck...” Sayuri cried out meekly as her ass was played with, reaching down and holding her palm against the small bump on her lower abdomen that was steadily growing as Ramna kept unloading with no signs of stopping. She began to pant, gasping for air as the geyser of hot cum endured far past her breaking point.



FUCK YESSSSS~!” She shouted, cumming again from being pumped so incredibly full of his massive load. Her convulsing tunnel wrapped around Ranma's huge cock as it pulsated, milking him for every thick drop he could offer her.



"Oh...! Yes~” He sighed, breathing hard as his shaft was pulled and squeezed on, forcing out several more oversized spurts. Ranma rocked his hips slowly, careful not to disrupt Yuka's worship of his balls, shaking as his explosive orgasm began to slow. Sayuri's pussy was completely coated in a thick layer of his cum, making it easy to slide back and forth despite the spasming tunnel's attempts to hold him in. With a moan, he gave her what she wanted, pushing his huge cock all the way in and letting his orgasm slow from a violent eruption to a steady drool.



Yuka continued to bathe Ranma's fat testes with her mouth and tongue, rubbing his rock hard ass and lamenting that he had finally stopped cumming. “Mmm, good girl.” He purred to Sayuri, placing his hands on Sayuri's hips before making the long withdrawal of his thick cock.



Yuka whined softly as Ranma pulled his balls out of her mouth, leaving her panting as she watched his huge shaft slowly slide out of that flooded pussy, the owner of which was reduced to a wonderful mumbling mess of a girl. He laughed. “You too, I think you've earned a treat.."



Getting an idea of what he wanted, Yuka turned over onto her elbows and opened her mouth as wide as she could before sticking her tongue out. Ranma eventually pulled out so just the tip remained before cautiously removing that from Sayuri's exhausted body, bringing a thick rope of cum with it.



Oh~” Yuka sighed, quickly adjusting her head's position just in time to catch it on her tongue. The taste was maddening, overwhelming her tastebuds with the most deliciously taboo flavor she had ever come across in her life. “Mmmph~!” She cried out with joy, letting the hot cum roll across her tongue as she erotically kneaded her tits.



"Like it, huh?” Ranma asked with a devious smile, getting a quick nod from Yuka before he could even finish. He stepped over her and leaned forward, letting his long heavy cock rest just above her tongue as it continued to drool fresh cum. Yuka groaned with delight as it spilled into her mouth, leaning her head back to hold as much of it as possible. “Good...” He sighed, reaching over and rubbing Sayuri's bottom, giving it a playful slap now and then to keep the girl awake as she tried to maintain her motor functions. His cock twitched gently as the flow of cum finally stopped completely,



"Swallow it for me.” Ramna ordered with a smile, and Yuka was all too eager to comply, showing him the remnants of his load one last time before closing her lips. With a hefty gulp, she swallowed it down. “Good girl, you can have the rest.”



Yuka looked up and at the thick globs of white that were already beginning to slip from Sayuri’s gaped cunt. She eagerly turned over and grabbed Sayuri’s trembling hips, causing her to let out a small yelp of surprise, and greedily sealed her lips around her sloppy hole to slurp down the deeply packed in cum.



Oh Yuka…” She moaned before Ranma rubbed her heavy lower stomach and pushed it downward, forcing out more of his sealed in spunk until it became a flood out of her snatch and straight into Yuka's mouth, filling it until her cheeks were packed full. The twin-tailed girl swallowed it without difficulty, and the dense load of cum hit her stomach like a napalm bomb, causing her to groan huskily as it spread its warmth through her body..



Moaning, Yuka held Sayuri’s cheeks apart and went for seconds, using her tongue to scoop up Ranma’s spent load, prolonging her friend’s bliss. Besides the two, Ranma sat back and watched as he idly stroked his cock to keep it hard and ready to plumb Yuka’s depths the same way he did Sayuri’s.



Maybe this time he’d do her on her back, so he could see the look on that hot, nasty girl’s face as he fucked her stupid like he did her friend. God, I love fucking sluts more than virgins sometimes, they never see it coming until they’re cumming their brains out.



He stopped and blinked slowly, before he let out a low, frustrated growl.



- - - - -



Her smart phone ringing loudly and madly, Nabiki let out a sigh and finally removed it from her purse to see who was dumb enough to blow up her phone while she was on a date. When she saw that it was her little sister attempting to reach her for the eighth time, she sighed and finally answered it. “Hello?”



Nabiki-chan, since you’re out at that part of town can you grab me and Kasumi some things on your way back?” Akane asked cheerily.



Normally, Nabiki abhorred the very notion of “picking things up” for the house, mainly because her sisters would promise to pay her back for her troubles but never did--the cheapskates. However, tonight was a special night with a very special person so Nabiki was in an extremely special mood.



Anything for you, what do you need?” She replied as she looked to her date, a effeminately handsome and bright eyed blonde boy who appeared a little older than her, and gave him a smile.



Nothing extravagant or expensive. We just need some bread, eggs, cucumbers, lube, and Ranma.”



Nabiki hummed. “We’re not going to let him twist in the wind for a while?”



We don’t want him running around getting to know people. Last thing I want is some poor thing getting taken in and her heart being broken.”



Nabiki wholeheartedly agreed with that. “He is a handsome devil, I’ll give him that. Don’t worry, I’ll look for him when I’m finished with my date. It shouldn’t be too hard to find him.”



Speaking of broken hearts, is he going to be the one?This is what, fourth, fifth date? You haven’t even brought him home to share.”



Nabiki huffed in amusement. “This one’s mine and mine alone. You’ll have yours soon enough.”



I guess so. Well, have fun on your date!” Akane cheered before the call ended. Smiling sweetly at her phone, Nabiki promptly silenced her it and tossed it into her purse without a second thought.



You don’t have to go through all of that for my sake,” her date pointed out.



Nabiki sat back in the plush and spacious booth they shared in the five star restaurant they had come to for their date. “Well we’re here on your yen, a girl who takes some guy’s money and tries to act like she’s not there is more or less a whore.”



The young man flushed some at Nabiki’s blunt language. “My sister says something similar about girls who are extra nice.”



Nabiki picked up the empty wine glass at her place and examined the bottle. “Those kinds of girls are just as bad really. They care even less about the man they’re with, and aren’t worth the money spent. But you can’t blame them, they can only do so much with what they have going for them.”



The boy looked aside. “That’s part of why I wanted to go out with you.”



Hm?”



He looked to her pointedly. “You’re honest at least. You don’t try to flash a smile and then shut me out… and you’re not looking for a tip. You’re not like the girls I’ve gone with before.”



Nabiki wore a pleasant smile at the focused praise. “You’re interesting as well. You’re cute, you have money, and you’re really sweet.”



Oh…” He blushed in mild embarrassment. “Thank you…”



That’s why you’re so lonely, hm?”



The sudden sharpness of her tone caught him off guard. “Huh?”



What?” Nabiki quickly replied, as if oblivious to her own words. Her cutely bemused look played on her date’s attraction, and he shook his head.



Forget about it. I’m just glad to be here with  you, Nabiki-chan. Although…”



Yes, Saginomiya-senpai?”



He looked around before he whispered to her. “While the atmosphere is nice, hereis kind of weird.”



Herewas the restaurant in question… a Butler Cafe. A Five-Star Butler Cafe, but still as place that was to women what Maid and Cosplay Cafes were to sad, lonely men who did not know how to act around women without a script memorized.



Phantomhive Palace is five stars and highly recommended. It’s one hellof a restaurant.” Nabiki consulted her menu. “It was this or one of the more expensive places. You offered me the choice and I’m in the mood for some western food and some western service.”



Money’s not an issue, really…” Saginomiya-senpai reassured her. “It’s just-”



Does milady wish to take her order?” The blonde jumped at the tall, handsome man who stood beside their booth. He was dressed, as all the servers in the restaurant, as the consummate butler: Black pants, black tailcoat, and black tie. Also like the other butlers he was clearly a foreigner with smoothly combed black hair and piercing blue eyes.



Despite his own foreign appearance, Saginomiya-senpai was a little intimidated by the much taller, almost intimidating men who moved gracefully around the restaurant like the very image of sophistication.



Nabiki looked up at her butler, and smiled. “What is your name, sir?”



Saginomiya-senpai gasped in surprise at her eloquent English. The Butler bowed politely to her.



Michael, milady. But you may refer to me as ‘you there’ if you like,” the foreigner smartly replied.



Nabiki hid her laugh behind her menu. “Michael is fine. Could you bring us something to start? Clams Casino, please.”



Michael nodded. “Of course, milady. That will be brought post-haste.”



Take your time, Michael,” she said as she let her gaze wander over the slim yet firmly built butler. With a knowing nod, the Butler bowed and departed.



Your English is good…” Saginomiya-senpai murmured.



I aspire to be a wealthy woman, knowing a few tongues is a marketable skill. Don’t you know any?”



No more than the average Japanese, it makes me kind of uncomfortable being here.” Saginomiya-senpai shifted a bit where he sat. Money was no object, but he’d rather be eating at a place where he didn’t feel the slight inadequacy he was feeling. The way Nabiki once-overed that guy did nothing to help it.



We could always go to one of those maid cafes, so you can have something to look at,” Nabiki teased.



Saginomiya-senpai recoiled. “What? No! No, no, no, it’s not like that… you’re the only person I want to look at tonight.”



Nabiki licked her lips. “I’m the only one you have eyes for?”



Yes, I said it before but you’re not like any girl I’ve ever met!” Saginomiya-senpai retreated from his outburst when the other patrons and butlers glanced his way. When they went back about their business, he continued at a softer tone. “From the moment I saw you, Nabiki-chan… you’re like something out of a movie with how beautiful you are.”



Nabiki flushed a little, and began to run her finger along the rim of the wine glass. “Don’t say that… it’s embarrassing.”



But it’s true,” he replied resolutely.



Not really… I’m not even trying here.”



Saginomiya-senpai’s eyebrows rose at Nabiki’s admission. “Huh?”



I’m the second closest thing to a Goddess you or anyone will ever meet.”



The confidence in her husky declaration lit Saginomiya-senpai’s heart on fire, and the blaze quickly began to spread through his blood. “I… I’ll agree with that, yeah.”



Nabiki laughed. “I’m also a tremendous bitch.”



I know that and I don’t mind,” Saginomiya-senpai replied.



Nabiki raised her eyebrows. “Really? Even though we’ve been on five dates so far all on your dime, and I haven’t even let your hand brush against mine?”



I like spending time with you. That means more than being able to touch you,” Saginomiya-senpai retorted.



Nabiki blinked several times to process that, and she chuckled. “Even if I neverlet you touch me?”



Saginomiya-senpai appeared genuinely offended by the very idea and shot to his feet. “I don’t care if I never have sex with you! All that I care about is you, Nabiki-chan!”



Nabiki froze for a moment, wide-eyed at her date’s declaration. “Really?”



Yes.”



Truly?”



I mean it.”



Saginomiya-senpai’s resolute glare faded into bemusement as Nabiki began to chuckle throatily. Bemusement then became embarrassment as her chuckle likewise shifted into open, hysterical laughter. Throwing herself back against the booth’s plush cushion, Nabiki sinister, silky fit continued for a few moments before she brought a hand to her face and wiped her tears before they had a chance to ruin her makeup.



No wonder those whores walk all over you.”



Before he could reply, Michael was suddenly there at tableside, along with another Butler, this one an equally tall and handsome Butler of African descent. The second Butler carried their appetizer. Startled, Saginomiya-senpai sank back down in his chair and looked away.



Milady,” Michael said politely, “Your Clams Casino is ready.”



Nabiki’s gaze lingered on her date, before she directed it over her Butler and his tray-carrying companion. Switching to English, she looked at the menu again and smiled. “Toss it out, I don’t want it anymore.”



At once, milady,” Michael replied before Nabiki slapped the table twice with the menu. “He hummed in curiosity. “Will you be having… anything else?”



Nabiki nodded as her warm brown eyes met the Butler’s icy blue. “Yes, I want a specialservice.” As she finished speaking, she reached out and caressed the inside of Michael’s thigh, sliding her hand up rub back and forth over his crotch.



Saginomiya gasped in disbelief, and looked back and forth between Nabiki and the Butler, before looking around. “N-Nabiki-chan?”



Nabiki ignored him and turned where she sat and nodded to the african butler. “You there, your name?”



James, milady,” the indicated man replied before Nabiki began to feel up his crotch as well.



I would like your special service as well,” she purred to him before squeezing his growing erection through his black trousers.



The blonde boy didn’t move from his chair, just stared in shock and disbelief at her between looking around what he thought until now was a reputable establishment. Nabiki glanced out her eye at her gobsmacked date, as she unzipped Michael’s trousers and reached inside to pull out his cock and stroke it slowly.



You meant it, didn’t you?” She asked. When he didn’t move or even speak, she smirked and directed her full attention to Michael. “Being with me is the only thing that matters, isn’t it? Even if I fuck these studs right in front of you?”



Saginomiya-kun opened his mouth to talk, and then stopped as Nabiki unceremoniously went down on the foreigner and blew him like she wasn’t sitting across the table from her date in the middle of a five-star restaurant. Her full lips engulfed his cockhead eagerly and she used them to massage the glans as her saliva coated the soft flesh. The foreign butler had no qualms growing to an impressive size in front of the woman and her date, his shaft becoming long and thick to fill the lady Tendo’s mouth.



The cafe was always very selective on who was chosen to serve their guests, allowing only the finest and most gifted men available to join their ranks and Michael was no exception, Nabiki thought to herself, humming as she wrapped her tongue around his head and sucked hard. "Mmph~"



"M-Milady...!" Michael groaned, amazed at Nabiki's display of technique as she began to bob her head up and down, her short hair swaying with her movements. Most of the cafe's clientele were rank amateurs when it came to sex, having a customer with such talent was a refreshing change of pace. In fact, it was a little too good, the butler finding his tidy uniform a little stuffy as he held back the urge to stuff his large cock down the woman's throat.



Nabiki looked up as her servant groaned softly and gave him a knowing look, he knew better not to act without permission. "Nnn~" She purred approvingly at Michael's compliance, reaching a hand down to cup his balls tenderly. While Kasumi hoarded away most of the family genetic advantages and Akane was a primal sex machine, Nabiki prided herself on attaining knowledge to gain an edge in these situations.



With a mere lift of her smooth palm and calculated roll of her fingers, the middle Tendo sister quickly and efficiently appraised Michael's testes, but most importantly, just how much cum he had packed away and ready to be unleashed. With how heavy they were and how they shifted between her fingers, Nabiki smiled around his cock, able to tell just how badly the gorgeous foreigner needed to drop his load.



"Milady... I..." He began to say before he was cut off by her stare once again, her hand leaving his aching balls entirely to comfort James' enormous bulge that would serve as her second course. Nabiki's other hand began to stroke the fattest part of Michael's girth while she let her lips slide down further his shaft. The butler rose his head silently and let his client have her meal.



"Mmmph~!" Nabiki moaned loudly with delight, wanting Saginomiya to hear her pleasure from sucking such a great dick. Her tongue danced around Michael's cock, paying special attention to his throbbing head as her head quickly bounced back and forth. The Tendo sister's cheeks concaved as she sucked on his girth strongly, letting her incredibly smooth hand glide across whatever she didn't have stuffed in her mouth.



"Hnnn~!" Michael groaned through clenched teeth as the woman worked her magic on his twitching shaft, James looking on jealously and wanting the same treatment. The butlers showed great discipline, locking their hands behind their backs as Nabiki showed off her talent. "I..." Michael stumbled again, trying to think of anything besides the fact that the cafe required all of it's staff to comply with a 'No Ejactulating Outside of Work" policy.



Nabiki hummed along happily, letting herself go wild on the cock in her mouth with little restraint. Loud wet noises echoed as her lips fucked the thick shaft, her fingers able to pump his root with ease thanks to the run off of saliva that now coated his dick. "Mmm~ MMM! MMM!" She moaned with joy, feeling like she could suck Michael off for hours on end. However, this was about her needs, not his, and what she needed was a proper meal.



Running her hands up and down the other butler's crotch, Nabiki massaged his trapped erection before pulling down his zipper. Even as she sucked off Michael attentively, she reached inside James' pants and fondled his huge heavy dick, humming in approval as she lifted it out of the fabric and brought it into the open.



"Mmm..." The butler sighed softly at the relief of his thick cock being freed from it's cloth prison, blood rushing rushing into his erection rapidly as Nabiki fondled it's growing girth.



The dark skin stretched tight around the fat shaft as James' cock achieved it's full size and rested heavily on her palm, even larger than the one one in her mouth. Impressed, she freed Michael’s cock and looked up to James.



"Mmm, yes~" She hummed, licking her lips before planting a wet kiss on the black butler’s cock. James shivered slightly at the contact, breathing heavily as his client began to kiss all over his enormous dick. Nabiki sampled his swollen girth with her lips happily, using them to pull at his skin… before allowing her tongue to glide along the underside of his shaft and then back up it. Her free hand remained around Michael's girth, fisting it hard as she wrapped her lips around the other butler’s cockhead like she had his.



"Oh!" James moaned loudly as Nabiki used the full force of her technique on both men, milking them expertly with both hands while her lips and tongue attacked the tip of the black cock with a deliberate hunger.



James could already feel the cum rising up within him, holding at the base of his shaft and preparing to erupt into Nabiki's mouth. Michael had been there for a while now gasping softly as he willed himself to hold back.



Saginomiya could’ve left what felt like forever ago, but he was still where he was seated, watching his date satisfy these two well-hung foreigners before his wide, innocent eyes. His face was flushed a hot red, as he clutched the edge of the table with both hands.



"Mmm~" Nabiki moaned happily, easily able to tell how close both were. Releasing James, she snaked her hand to his balls and massaged them gently, as she went back down on Michael to take him all the way to the back of her throat. "Nnn~" A playful purr left her throat before she drew back and darted her tongue up and down on the undulating opening on the tip of his cock, his entire body mimicking the effects of orgasm without the wonderful cream that accompanied it.



With a sly grin, Nabiki pulled back and stared up at Michael, still using her hands on his cock as best she could. "I want your cum in my mouth. Now." She ordered simply, opening her lips as far as they could go before sticking her tongue out and resting his fat cockhead on it.



Michael hesitated for a long moment before his body took over, unable to cope with the pressure of all that semen waiting to explode and needing to unleash it somehow. "Y-Yes, Milady! Cumming!" He responded to her request, immediately plastering the roof of her mouth with a long thick jet of cum that would put most pornstars to shame.



"Hahn~!" Nabiki moaned with delight at the flavor that immediately filled her mouth, the heat of his semen threatening to melt her tongue as it coated her tastebuds. He quickly fired again with equal vigor, filling her cheeks to the brim with a mere two shots. Skillfully, Nabiki swallowed the cum in her mouth right before the next blast shot forth, repeating the process.



"NNN! NNN!" Michael groaned as Nabiki milked his shaft and caressed his balls with every huge spurt of thick white cum, relishing the feeling of being jacked off directly into her mouth. He and James looked on and she swallowed down a second mouthful like a recovering addict, followed by a third. By this point, Michael's muscles began to hurt from the strength and duration of his orgasm, never brought to such an explosive climax before.



Nabiki had no signs of showing him mercy, adamantly milking his shaft even as the volume of the hot jets began to dwindle in size and strength. She stared up at him lustfully, as if there would be a reward if he could just fill her mouth one last time. "Mmmh..." The Tendo moaned, egging the butler on as she squeezed his balls gently, the foreigner giving her everything he could with the final few spurts.



In the end, it was just enough and Nabiki sat gracefully, holding another pool of cum in her open mouth for the entire cafe to see before she closed her mouth and hummed in satisfaction. Picking up the wine glass she’d toyed with before, she continued to pump James’s cock as she brought the glass to her lips and let the remnants of his cum dribble from her mouth and fill the glass almost a fourth of the way.



"Mmm, exquisite..." She hummed, taking a deep breath while pushing Michael back slightly. gentle tug of his cock brought James over so his tool rested right in front of her face. "I’m ready for my next course."



She licked all over James’s cock lavishly, her head drifting down to the butler's balls, which were both quickly engulfed by her mouth. She immediately began to bathe them thoroughly, sucking and licking the twin orbs as her hands pumped at the engorged shaft above her head. “Mmm…”



With a loud, wet smack, she released his testes and rose from where she sat to scoot towards the wall of the booth. Taking the unspoken invitation, James took his seat next to Nabiki, who leaned in and nuzzled her face against his as she cast her gaze first to the cum-filled wine glass and then to Saginomiya. Looking her date dead in the eyes, she let out a small laugh and buried her face in the black man’s neck breathe softly against his skin.



I want to face my date, James,” she whispered to him as she reached under her skirt and tugged down the thin panties she wore halfway down her thighs. “I want him to see you ram your thick cock up into me… raw… and I want him to see the look on my face while you do it.”



The butler did his best to hide his joy as Nabiki mounted him with her back to him and facing Saginomiya, rubbing her wet sex against his wide shaft. "Of course, Milady." He adjusted his sitting position slightly, so her date had full view of what was going on, and brought his hands to the woman's hips as she lifted them up. With a steady breath, she lowered them smoothly, taking James' huge dick all the way inside of her pussy, his pulsing head now rubbing up against her cervix.



"Yesss~!" Nabiki hissed at being filled so completely by this massive dark cock, gripping the butler's fat shaft before she rocked her hips. "Go on... Fuck me." She purred to him, beginning to ride his incredible girth.



James groaned at the sudden movement, Nabiki's tight hole squeezing him strongly as she slid up and down his long fat cock. "Milady~!" He moaned, reaching out and fondling the middle Tendo sister's big round ass as it bounced on top of him, before grasping her hips and using them to hasten her movement.



"Ohh~!" Nabiki howled as she was lifted up and down repeatedly by his strong hands, throwing her head back and gasping for air as the sudden blows from the butler's strong cock knocked the wind out of her. "G-Good~" She groaned, looking back at James as she bounced on his lap. "Don't hold back! Harder!" She commanded.



James was all too eager to comply with his client's request and began to shove his hips up into Nabiki. Flesh hit flesh at a frenzied pace as he pounded away into her incredible pussy, the wet sounds of their fucking and her rapid-fire gasps drowning out the ambient noise of the cafe.



Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Yes! Yes! Yes!” she cried out breathlessly as she was bounced on his cock. She looked down at the thick black dick lancing up into her, and then up at Saginomiya. Her cute date was still right where he sat, watching her get violatedby foreigner cock while panting heavily. Her gaze drifted downward and a broad malicious grin split her lips when she saw him furiously jerking himself off as hard and fast as he could.



"Fuuuuu~ck~" Nabiki moaned as her sadism and the tremendous fucking sent her crashing full force into orgasm. She reached a hand up to one of her jiggling breasts and massaged it eagerly as the butler fucked her with pent up intensity, the jarring motions of her body causing her outfit to become a disheveled mess. Lewd pants escaped her throat as she struggled for breath, focused only on obtaining as much pleasure as possible from the cock that was being pumped into her. “Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Ream me!”



Still, she craved more, the circumstances causing her to be especially greedy and she sought out ways to attain that peak level of pleasure. A brief glance brought her eyes to Michael, who had quickly gotten hard again and was using both hands to stroke his hung cock as he watched the show in front of him.



"You there!" she called out, staring at his erection and getting an idea, slamming her hips down on James' lap. "I want you inside me too," she commanded, holding the Butler she was already fucking down. Michael nodded affirmatively, rubbing his fat shaft a bit more enthusiastically at the prospect of another chance with their client.



Smiling, Nabiki turned herself around on James' lap, causing him to groan loudly as her pussy wrapped tightly around his dick. Facing away from Michael, she leaned on the black butler and pushed her ass out towards the second man, revealing an immaculate rosebud just waiting to be stretched wide by another huge cock. "Don’t keep me waiting.”



Michael stifled a moan, gazing upon her tight asshole and feeling immense lust flood over him. "T-Thank you, Milady." He replied gratefully, removing a small bottle of lube from his pocket and squirting it on his shaft. Eagerly, he rubbed the warm fluid onto his thick girth, coating it completely before sidling up behind Nabiki and pushing his fat cockhead against her tight backdoor.



"Mnn~" She sighed softly, bracing herself as Michael pushed his girth past the tight ring of her ass, opening her up tremendously as he slowly worked his way into her bowels. Nabiki held her breath and hugged James' face into her tits while her ass was slowly filled by the butler's wide shaft, stretching to accommodate his wonderful size.



"Milady... It's incredible~" Michael said between breaths, in awe of how the tight hole gripped and squeezed at his cock even as Nabiki relaxed to let him in. Unable to hold back, the butler grabbed hold of her hips and firmly thrust forward, knocking the air out of her lungs as he all but rammed his last few inches into her.



Fuck yes…” she hissed before James grabbed her hips and Michael slid his hands up to her slim waist. Both men nodded to one another, and drew back before slamming their cocks into her all at once and balls deep, causing her to scream as she came powerfully on both of them from the rude intrusion.



Slowly, the men began to thrust their hips, their timing awkward as they adjusted to the sensation of having to consider the man in the other hole. Still, they skillfully found their stride, ensuring Nabiki was always being filled by one of their huge dicks as the other withdrew.



Nabiki cried out with joy as the pair picked up the pace, strongly pumping their into her holes. "Yes! YES!" She shouted, squeezing them both vigorously as they had their way with her. The addition of Michael's thick cock up her ass was just what she needed, his girth striking the sensitive nerves lining her tunnel while also increasing the pressure she felt from James' enormous shaft sawing in and out of her box.



As horny as she was, Nabiki couldn't hold on for long being packed so full of cock and prepared herself for a titanic orgasm. "Gon-Gonna..." She tried to say, but the words were being knocked out of her throat by the butlers' hard fucking and by the time it hit, she could only howl with ecstasy.



In an instant, Nabiki came hard with both holes, writhing around as her orgasm tore through her, safely sandwiched between the two studs that gifted it to her. Even better, they continued to fuck her as she convulsed around them, her inner muscles fiercely gripping at the huge dicks slamming into her.



James' clenched his teeth and tried to hold off, but he had endured so much that it was impossible to fight the surge of semen that had threatened to explode for minutes now.



"CUMMING!" he roared, stuffing his entire cock into Nabiki and unleashing a violent eruption of cum. The thick white jets rushed into her womb and began to pack it full of the butler's pent up seed, his huge cock pulsating wildly with every burst.



Michael groaned happily as he felt them both cum hard, still fucking Nabiki's wonderful ass as hard as he could manage. He wanted to keep his dick stuffed inside of her tight rear end forever, addicted to how it made him feel like he was going to melt inside of her. However, his body vetoed his mind's desires, desperate to pump out another thick load for the gorgeous woman. He threw his head back and groaned deeply as he felt the rush of semen fill his cock unexpectedly and fire deep into Nabiki's bowels, shooting again and again to coat her inner walls.



"Oh yes~" Nabiki sighed, still cumming as both men unleashed their seed inside of her, their heavy loads quickly pooling within her body. With a bit of concentration, she began to milk their huge cocks, her tunnels pulling and twisting around their pulsating shafts. "Cum for me..." She whispered to them, both butlers erupting uncontrollably into her as she coaxed out their hot cream.



James' wrapped his arms around her waist as he grunted, pumping the contents of his balls into her greedy womb as quickly as possible. His thick load filled her up to overflowing, as the black butler groaned with exhaustion and struggled to stay conscious. Michael was having similar problems, hugging Nabiki's neck and shoulders as his own orgasm continued. Her hungry ass kneaded at his fat cock while his hot semen stained her bowels a sticky white, firing with enough force to send his thick jets into the absolute depths of her body.



"Mmm! MMM~!" Nabiki moaned loudly as they both emptied themselves inside her, resting in their embrace as she exhausted them of their cum. "Good boys..." She purred with approval, letting them rest inside of her as their orgasms dried up. Full of cum, Nabiki sighed contently for a long moment before Michael pulled himself out of her ass, stumbling to the side to allow her to get up.



We were happy to serve you… milady…” James panted as Nabiki slowly extricated herself from  his black pole, now smeared white from the messy load it pumped into her. Turning over, she slumped next to him on the booth and looked at the table in front of her. There was more cum splattered all across the tablewear and on the wine glass. It was Saginomiya’s relatively small load that the hapless boy had fired off all over the table.



Softly panting, she looked up at Saginomiya, who was still masturbating furiously to keep his cock hard. She smirked as she watched him whack it. “Is that all you can do?”



Saginomiya looked away, but kept stroking himself. “Haa… haa…”



Nabiki laughed and removed her panties, before she got up onto the cushions of the booth on her knees. She picked up the cum-smeared wine glass as she leaned back against the back of the booth and slowly licked up the droplets of pearly white smeared on the outside of the glass. Moaning at the rich flavor, she leaned back and sat the glass underneath her well-fucked ass and pussy. “Those girls have no idea what they passed on…”



Closing her eyes, Nabiki moaned as the thick loads blasted into her by the foreigner butlers began to dribble from her pussy and ass and pour into wine glass, quickly filling it to near capacity. “Mmm…”



Saginomiya stared in awe as Nabiki lifted the glass and swirled the thick deposit within, before holding it under her nose to appraise it with a sniff. “It’s missing something.”



She looked down over her glass at her date, who was gasping helplessly as he approached another climax. Smirking, she leaned forward and set the glass in front of him. “Add to it… Saginomiya-sen-pai.”



Oh… okay…” At her command, Saginomiya stood up and pumped his shaft faster. He closed his eyes and began to moan desperately as the building pressure at the base of his cock finally exploded and he came. “Ah…! Ah! Ahh-ahh…!”



Nabiki smiled as she watched her date spill his seed, filling the glass to slightly overflowing, and when he slumped back gasping she reached over and picked up the glass.



Well?” She asked.



Saginomiya panted softly, but did not look up.



Her eyes narrowed. “Well?”



Well what?” The young man whispered.



A dark smile creased her lips. “Do you still love me?”



Quietly, Saginomiya nodded. “A-always.”



Her smile grew. “Show me.”



Without hesitation and without looking up at her, Saginomiya picked up the cum-filled wine glass and brought it to his lips, drinking down the warm, slimy seed until not a drop was left. Setting down the glass, shaking and panting hard, he lifted his head back and began to laugh.



Nabiki… Nabiki-chan… you are amazing!Thank you so much for this,” he said lovingly to her. “I love you so much.”



More than any other girl?” Nabiki asked.



Yes,” he quickly replied.



More than your own little sister?” Nabiki asked.



She doesn’t even come close.”



That’s right,” Nabiki said as she rested her head on James’s shoulder, “I’m all you’ll ever need.”



- - - - -



Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!”



Lying on her back in the grassy clearing, Yuka clawed at Ranma’s back and shoulders, and tightened her slender legs around his waist, as the pigtailed boy fucked her like a machine into the ground. “Oh! Oh! Ohhh shit…!”



Ranma swung his hips into Yuka’s, grunting as he hammered her wet and tender box with every thick inch of his cock. She had just had her ninth orgasm and well on her way to her tenth since he pulled her away from snacking on Sayuri’s hole to wrap her around his cock. He gave her face a gentle caress.



You love my cock,” he whispered to her.



Yuka quickly nodded. “Yes! Yes!”



He leaned close to her. “You want me to shoot it in you?”



Yes!” She let out a squeal as he fucked her harder, barely drowning out the lewd slaps of his hips against her soft ass. “Ohh… fill me up! Shoot it all in me!”



Kissing her, Ranma quickly sat up and held tightly to her hips to slam her into him as he pumped his hips at nigh-superhuman speed, jackhammering into the girl until she had to cover her mouth to muffle her ecstatic wail. Watching his cock shuttle rapidly in and out of her, Ranma began panting hard when her clenching pussy squirted in a torrent, the stream of her girlcum hitting him square center in the chest and completely soaking his shirt.



Cumming!” he gasped before be slammed himself balls deep into her and bucked his hips–grunting with each thick, voluminous stream of cum that flooded her womb. “UHNGH! NNNGH!”



Yuka shrieked into her palm, and her eyes rolled back slightly as his cum quickly overflowed and her belly swelled every time Ranma firmly bucked his hips into hers. Her cry soon trailed off, becoming barely comprehensible whimpers as the twin-tailed girl brought her hands to her stomach as Ranma finished making his lewd deposit.



S-so much… there’s so much… ohh…”



Slowly, Ranma pulled out of her and sat back. Panting heavily, he watched as his cum began to spill from Yuka’s packed hole as she mumbled incoherently about him being the best she ever fucked.



Damn right I’m the best,” he muttered as he stood up and pulled up his pants.



Maybe to these trashy girls who fell for what little you have going for you,”he suddenly imagined Kasumi saying with that hot, arrogant sneer. As he looked down again at the two well-fucked girls, he suddenly felt a lot less triumphant and a lot more annoyed that his pride was still frayed.



Damn it!” he growled. “I’ll show all three of those idiots what they turned down, and when I’ve got them on their knees begging I’ll… I’ll…!”



You’ll what?”



Freezing, he turned to face the middle Tendo daughter, who was standing over Sayuri and Yuka, and quite impressed with the state Ranma left them. “Wow, you can satisfy these two cock-hounds.” She nudged Yuka’s still gravid stomach with her foot, forcing more cum and a delirious groan from her sedate body. “And that’s actually really amazing.”



What the hell do you want?” Ranma demanded.



Nabiki just smiled. “To take you home.”



Ranma glared at her. “Really? I thought I was persona non grata.”



You were, but then it turned out your Panda was your Dad all along, and he vouched for you.” Nabiki was a little impressed he knew that term, too.



Vouched for me, huh?Ranma didn’t like that one bit, but he had his vengeful foot back in the door sooner than he thought. Even if it was a trick he wasn’t going to turn down a free move into a good position. “So everything’s back on, even the engagement?”



Yeah, but the terms have changed. You don’t get to choose any of us, we three are going to decide if we want to and whom amongst us will marry you.”



That implies if I even have a chance,” Ranma caustically snapped back.



Nabiki smiled a little dangerously. “Your odds are as good as you want to make them. Hell, I actually like you a little now for doing this… to them.” She nudged Sayuri this time.



Ranma smirked a little. Yeah, even if it was a trick, he was going to beat them at whatever game they had going. He was Ranma Saotome after all! “All right, I’ll come back. But the second you try to make this weird, I’m the one who’s out of here.”



Nabiki became much less dangerous and a lot more pleasant, which anyone less than Ranma Saotome would’ve found far, far more terrifying. “Don’t worry about that, Ranma.”



The Tendo Sisters would never let her go.