Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Unlikely Alliances ❯ How to Handle a Woman ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This was originally published by me under the name Anduril at Anime Addventures, with the only changes being a few corrections in spelling, punctuation and the occasional word choice. If you like the beginning of my story but think I've gone off the rails, or have your own ideas for a great branch-off, or think I'm taking too long to update and want to continue the story yourself, come to Anime Addventures and join in the fun!
I claim no ownership rights to any of the works of Rumiko Takahashi.
The chapter title comes from the song by the same name in the play/movie Camelot.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
“I ... what ... ?” Kuno stuttered, eyes widening as Nabiki slipped her school dress's shoulders over her blouse's puffy short sleeves and it fell to the floor around her feet.
Nabiki smiled hungrily as she stepped out of her dress and started unbuttoning her blouse. “It's time to show you what you get for buying the cow,” she murmured as her shirt fell open, then she quickly slipped the sleeves down her arms and the blouse joined the dress on the floor. She stepped up to her new fiancé in her socks, house slippers, and white, lacy underwear.
“I ... no, I could not disgrace my fiancée so,” Kuno said, backing up.
No, he can't, not now! Nabiki shrieked to herself, her mind racing for some way to change his mind. “Kuno ... I'm not a ... I don't under — Why not? Isn't that the way it works? The girl gets the flowers and fine meals and expensive gifts, and the guy gets access to the girl's body. Marriage is just more of the same.”
Kuno stopped backing up and stared at the middle Tendo. Slowly, he asked, “Is that how you truly see men?”
“Why shouldn't I? That's how it's always worked in the past, it's what we're doing now,” she responded, unable to keep a slightly bitter edge out of her voice.
Kuno gazed at the middle Tendo for a long moment, then gently smiled and stepped forward. Reaching out, he unhooked her bra's front clasp, then slid its straps from her shoulders and let it slip to the floor before starting to unbutton his own school uniform's sweat-stained shirt.
“Then you have been badly served by base fools, though I suppose no more is to be expected of common peasants,” he responded as he slipped off his shirt. “No matter if a man is with his wife, his beloved, or a woman he pays for her time and body, it is his duty to see to her pleasure before his own. Let me show you.” And with that, he swept her up into her arms and carried her toward the open door leading further into his suite.
Nabiki glanced around as they entered a bedroom, taking in the same austere setting as the sitting room, except — her eyes widened and a broad smile spread across her face at the sight of the large bed that dominated the room. “Oooh, very nice bed,” she murmured.
“Yes, well, there is a difference between using wealth for ostentatious display and basic comforts,” Kuno said with a chuckle, then gently deposited the girl in his arms in the center of the bed, and Nabiki gasped as his hands slid down her sides to hook under the edge of her panties and slid them down her legs and off.
Stepping back, his gaze traveled from her eager face down over her firm, pert breasts, small brown nipples crinkling in need and anticipation, over her firm stomach, across the trimmed triangle of pubic hair, and stopped at the damp, glistening folds of her sex, revealed by unconsciously spread legs. Nabiki smiled as his eyes lit up at the sight. “You are truly beautiful,” he murmured, and as she lightly blushed in pleasure at the compliment he quickly unbuckled his belt and slipped off his trousers and underwear. For a moment he struck a pose to show that his erect manhood was of a size with the rest of his body, grinning at the way her wide eyes were fixed on his crotch, then turned toward a nearby dresser. “Just let me prepare ...” he said as he pulled out a condom, only to pause just short of ripping open the packet at Nabiki's shouted “Wait!”
“Surely you wish protection?” he queried with a questioning look, but Nabiki shook her head.
“No, at this time of month I'm safe. And even if I'm not, having your children is part of the deal.”
After a moment Kuno nodded, replaced the condom in the drawer, then returned and lay down by Nabiki's side.
Nabiki rolled onto her side to stare at the face of her dark-haired fiancé, inches from her face, feeling unexpectedly out of her depth. <i>Now what? With all the other boys, I've just lain there and let them have their fun.</i> “Kuno, I don't know ... I'm not sure how ...” she stammered out.
“Hush,” Kuno murmured. He reached out and stroked her cheek, and she shivered as his fingers ran down along her neck, across her collarbone, and slowly down the side of her chest to run under a breast, then cupped it gently. “Just leave this time to me, let me show you what you have been missing.”
Lifting his hand from its treasure, he reached to her shoulder and gently pushed her back to lie flat, then she gasped, back arching as the hand returned to its place and the stiffened nipple of her other breast was captured by a soft pair of lips. For a time the room was quiet except for her moans and sighs as Kuno switched his mouth from breast to breast, licking, suckling, even nipping slightly. Suddenly, Nabiki gasped and again arched her back, eyes widening as her first orgasm exploded through her.
“Oh, kami, that was great,” she gasped out when she collapsed back onto the bed and recovered her voice. “And that wasn't ... wasn't even ...”
“That was just the beginning, My Lady,” Kuno said with a smile.
Nabiki moaned as a hand stroked down from a breast along her stomach, ran through the tight curls of her pubic hair, and along her nether lips. She eagerly spread her legs again to offer him easier access. “Yes!” she groaned as she felt a finger separate her wet folds, run along between them, then slip up inside as far as it could reach. “Oh, don't stop, don't stop, that feels so good, don't —” she babbled, then stiffened as Kuno's lips and tongue started following the path of his hand down across her stomach, pause for a moment at her belly button, then ...
“Stop!” Nabiki shouted, clutching as her fiancé's dark hair. “Wait ...”
Kuno looked up questioningly, and she smiled back. “Thank you, Kuno, you're the first man that's been willing to go down on me, and I'll be happy to let you another time. But now ...”
She tried to lift him off of her, and when he moved out of the way she rolled to her hands and knees and reached back a hand to part the folds of her cleft, displaying herself for the young man behind her. “Right now, I'm ready — please, I want you in me right now!”
“But of course, My Lady, your wish is my command,” Kuno intoned, then grinned self-mockingly when she glanced back at him. “But please, call me Tatewaki.”
“I'll call you whatever you want, if you'll just get your cock in me,” Nabiki growled.
With a laugh, Kuno moved up behind her, positioned himself with a hand as the other grasped a hip, then Nabiki hissed, throwing her head back, vagina stretched as never before as he slowly pushed his ramrod in with one steady thrust until his pubic hair was crushed against her ass.
There he paused for a few seconds to give her a chance to adjust to the welcome intruder stretching her wide, then, when she began to impatiently push back against him, began to slowly pump.
“Yes, give me that monster cock, that feels so good, don't stop, don't ever stop, give me more ...” Nabiki was babbling between metronome thrusts, then dropped her face to the bedcovers, one hand clutching at a breast as the other slid between her legs to frantically rub her clit.
Kuno was gasping now as well, sweat beading on his torso as he hammered into the hot, wet depths of his new lover again and again, then Nabiki gasped out, “Yes, I'm going to come!” and he froze, then quickly pulled out.
“No, don't stop now!” she shouted, levering herself up on her hands and twisting to look back over her shoulder. “You said — !”
“Hush,” he soothed. “I simply wish to watch the face of my lover when she reaches her peak.”
He rolled her again onto her back, Nabiki eagerly spread her legs, and he positioned himself between her knees and again buried himself into her womanhood with one eager thrust. Her knees at the side of his chest, he leaned forward to support himself on his arms and resumed pounding into her.
Nabiki again felt jolts of pleasure shoot through her in time with his thrusts, the pressure quickly building, building, building — then she convulsed, eyes rolled back into her head, mouth open wide in a wordless shriek, as her second orgasm exploded through her.
Kuno froze as he felt her vagina clamp down on his pistoning cock, and gazed smiling at his fiancée's flushed, sweat soaked, unseeing face as she shook with the force of her climax, waited until she fell back limply to the bed with a sigh, then resumed pumping into her. “Now it is my turn,” he murmured softly, and Nabiki looked up at him with weary eyes until several minutes later he thrust deep and froze, groaning deep in his chest, and she felt his manhood swell and blow splash after splash of his seed deep into her depths.
Slowly, Kuno pulled himself out of her, his seed coming out with his cock and oozing down to and along her ass crack. Wearily, he lay down at her side and pulled her into a hug. “And that is how a true man should treat his lovers,” he murmured, and Nabiki clutched at him.
“Thank you, Tatewaki,” she whispered tearfully.
“But of course. It was — literally — my pleasure,” he whispered back.
For a time the two lay together on the bed, arms entwined, then Kuno sighed and gently let go and pulled himself from Nabiki's grasp. He stood up and stretched, Nabiki's gaze fixed on his rippling muscles. “We both need a bath,” he said with a slightly hungry smile as he nodded toward another door, an answering smile breaking out on her face. “But first, there is something I believe you should have.” He strode over to the dresser again and pulled open another drawer.