Role Playing Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Syndicate ❯ Prologue

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Midnight Syndicate
~Original Story~
Haremness, yaoi, hentai, het, smut, lemons, limes, NCS, death, attempted murder, angst, roleplay, supernatural, incest, mpreg (possibly)
Disclaimer: Not all of the characters in this fic belong to me. Here are just a few that I can name off the top of my head: Seppuku (Midnight), Takeshi, Saya. I'll add more to the list as we go on but for now, let's start the fic!

Prologue

The village had much to be desired. The sky was far too grey and the people far too feeble minded to think pass what their church preached at them night and day. Pale blue eyes scanned dejectedly out at the village below. It hadn't been the first choice, not even the second to last choice, to stop and rest but time was growing slim. Those eyes shifted to the horizon. It seemed to out of place to see the vibrant oranges and reds of slowing setting sun not too far away. Then to turn to this place of refuge and only see the ashen gray remains of a once prosperous city...it was like stepping into the twilight zone. The owner of those eyes sighed warily. There was no where else to go, he had to keep telling himself. The next town was at least forty-eight hours away and, in his pocket, he barely had two hours worth of food left. With one last sigh, the man stepped away from the overhang to make his way down.

He was lithe and nimble as he made his way over and under various greenery. His five-eight frame partially shadowed in the densed vegetation made it hard for any scouts to find and give away his presence. A good thing too. For this man wasn't human.

His name was Midnight, named by an elderly tailor, his first human encountered and killed. To anyone viewing his pale skin and smoldering pale blue eyes, they would think nothing of his being there. He was just another patron making his way to shelter. Of course this patron was far too beautiful to be approached as a common whore and far too commonly dressed to be considered royalty. Such was his plan. Of course his natural beauty would be enough to call attention to himself, however, the shabby brown pants he wore along with the silk white button down shirt would easily have him dismissed until he wished to be noticed. As a hellhound, it was crucial that he had the art of being inconspicuous down to an art.

With that in mind, he entered the village's border. The ghost of a breeze went over his skin neither providing warmth or cold as it picked up stray wisps of his waist length midnight-black hair. Something was off about this place. Of course, he wasn't going to to question it. His leather boot clad feet carried him silently and carefully through an empty alleyway until finally it broke off into the main part of the city. Instantly, eyes were on him.

Midnight tensed but not visibly. Everyone present appeared to have a thin film of ash covering their face that obviously wasn't going to wash off. His eyes narrowed taking in their forlorn expressions. A few had enough decency to turn and continue on their way. The ones seemingly going in the direction he was heading continued to gawk. Midnight was unfazed. Holding his head up a little higher than before, he continued on his way reaching absently to the belt that hung lopsidedly on his hips. He wouldn't be intimidated by humans. Whether it be his downfall or not, hellhounds were a very proud race.

Hellhounds, as they were called by the humans, were wellknown during the feudal era. Demons who could take the form of alluring males or vicious terrifying dogs. They were fears and worshipped by many for centuries for their beauty and the time they seemed to appear, during the winter. This was the time where their kind reproduced mating with both their own kind and the occaisional human. Of course, their human lovers never lived to tell the tale. Mating with a hellhound had its penalties. It took all of twenty years for mankind to realize that there was a reason, and one reason alone, why there were only male hellhounds. That reason was because submissive males were able to carry offspring and give birth just as efficiently if not more so than the female counterpart of any other species. Midnight happened to be one of those males....if not a little more unorthodox.

His seme father had been the leader of the hellhounds, Lucifer. He reigned over the realm that held their kind and was damn good at what he did. It was said that his only downfall was Midnight's uke father, Loath. Loath was a spitfire denying Lucifer to the very end even as his body was tingling with the affects of a fullblown winter. It only took good timing to end Loath's streak of stubborness landing him impregnated within one heated night. And thus Midnight was concieved, and just months later, born.

But was he uke or seme?

He couldn't even answer that having only met his father for a short time and no other hellhound. Ever the curious one however, he began to travel the world to find out more about his kind and his own desires.

"What have you here, newcomer." A gruff voice called to the dark haired man. Midnight paused in midstep. His gaze slowly traveling to the one who addressed him. A man standing at six feet, broad shoulders and ragged clothing, stared down at him with icy brown eyes. "We don't take kindly to those who aren't from here. You reek of the outside world."

Midnight's nose wrinkled for a moment before dropping slowly back to its passive mask. He continued to tell himself to remain discrete as he pivoted to face the other. "I only wish to find a place to stay." He answered. It had taken him mere months to learn the humans' language.

The stranger paused for a moment appearing to weigh his options on telling this outsider where to go. Finally, he spoke. "We dun have any taverns for you to stay. The only place holding vacancies is the the whore house." He answered. His voice held no malice as he spoke these words. It was just a simple fact of the matter. Midnight nodded once.

"Thank you for your help." He stated before turning to continue on his way. If he couldn't get a place to rest, he'd just finish gathering supplies and head out again when the sun wasn't so high.

"I can offer you a place to stay." A woman's voice called out this time. Again, Midnight stopped turning his gaze to the one who addressed him. She was two inches shorter than he was, supple and dressed in what he guessed was the best rags money could by from this area. Her hair was pulled up in orange curls tied off in a ponytail. The lack of free falling hair left her shoulders and cleavage bare for all to see. Obviously, the young man's eyes lingered a little too long on the mounds of flesh that were her breasts. As his gaze came back over her pouty smirking lips, slightly button nose and wide blue eyes, he could see that she wasn't just offering him a bed to sleep in.

"I have no money to offer you for your help." He informed with a slightly growing smirk. He could feel his body beginning to tighten. She was perfectly capable of baring a child...wide hips....large breast....yes she could bare a child. A low growling purr emitted from the man that no one could hear unless they were close enough. Luckily, the man from before had moved on to a market just down the street.

"Honey, you show me a good time and I'll pay you to stay the night." The woman shot back. As she spoke, she raised a dainty hand to the sleeve of her shirt pushing it down slowly to bare more of her pale flesh. Unlike everyone else, her skin was peachy and not gray. "What are you waiting for, come get it." She beckoned the other with a slow crook of her finger before slowly turning into her home.

Midnight didn't have to be told twice. With a smirk, he stalked slowly to her home taking in the low sitting ceiling and cloth shielded windows. Upon stepping in, his sharp eyes picked up on the hardwood floor and beds that rested on the floor made of hay and cotton. It wasn't the worst he had ever seen. His boots thudded hollowly over the dryrotted flooring slowly making his way down the thin hallway. There was a room on either side of him with every step. Each one smelled of sex. Maybe this was a small upstart whorehouse. He paused in front of one room smelling sickness instead of the heady smell of overnight lust. Curiously, he moved the cloth that was serving as the door to the side.

Inside was a woman. She had to be in her late twenties, far too young to look the way she did. Her cheeks were hollowed in and her skin was nearly transparent. Her eyes were glassy with fever obviously at the end of her rope.

"Don't mind her." Midnight turned quickly to see the redhead woman from before standing just behind him. Her careless blue eyes glanced into the room then up. "Her and her brat don't come out very often. We'll be renting that room out soon as well." She smirked almost malicously as she turned to lead the man to one of the back rooms.

It wasn't the most lush room Midnight had seen but he could clearly say that it was the best the people here could offer. The floor was clean, the bed sat at least two inches off of the floor and the windows had actuall glass and curtains. Midnight walked slowly into the room noting that the woman had stepped to the side. His eyes rolled up to the ceiling until he reached the foot of the bed. It was then that he turned. "Now about paying for a room." He prompted. As always, his voice was smooth leaning just subtly toward masculine with a soft purr. He waited patiently as the woman slowly pushed off the wall to saunter toward him.

"Eager.....aren't we." She quipped. She walked around the other just as slowly and carefully crawled onto the bed. Settling on her back with her legs slightly parted, she smirked. "We can get started if you're ready."

Midnight made sure to keep his eyes on the woman's face. Despite the fact that the smell of what was between her legs was trickling up to his nose, he had to keep his mind clear. Slowly, he began to remove his close. Inch by inch, his skin was exposed. Smooth, perfect, much like a porcelain doll, there was not a blemish to be spoken of on his body. When he finally stood naked in front of her, he waited letting her take in every bit of him all the way down to his slowly hardening cock. A smirk played on his face as he watched her bite her lip with want. He didn't need to be prompted now. Fluidly, he climbed onto the bed covering her body with his own. His arms flexed visibly as he kept himself from lying on her completely. His face lowered to hers slowly moving over to her neck but not touching, discretely smelling her. She had just gotten over her human version of heat. So what was the point in mating with her now? Midnight didn't know but his body wanted it.

He felt his cock twitch and fill up even further until it curved proudly against his stomach. His hips twitched forward unconsciously ready to get down to it. The only problem was this wasn't just for fun, it was for money as well. Slowly he pushed away the rags that covered the woman's body bearing her to him. His heated gaze went over the curves of her body as his hands drifted lower.

"Ooooooh yes, yes....that's it." The woman cooed as Midnight's hand continued lower reaching her groin and teasing down the side. In one almost harsh movement, he buried his fingers into her. His hooded eyes watched her writhe and rock against those fingers. Her moist tightness clenched and relaxed around his digits before he finally began to move. Slowly, he lowered his head to her breasts latching on to one and beginning to suckle. "Oh! God!" She cried. Midnight continued his ministrations licking and teasing her pert nipple. His hips rocked unconsciously ready to have some pleasure in return.

Moments passed and the woman finally reached her climax. Midnight could feel her pulsating around his fingers adding more wetness around his fingers. He slowly let go of the nipple he was torturing staring at the angry red thing. He smirked shifting his gaze to the sated woman's face. She thought it was over. How silly of her.
Quicky, he flipped her to her stomach. In return all he got was her piteous mewls. If she was tired she should have thought about that before trying to bed a hellhound. He pulled her to her hands and knees with a quick jerk. Seconds later he was leaning over his back positioning himself. He didn't care exactly where he ended up fucking. All he wanted at this point was release. With that in mind, he sent himself bucking forward. "AH GOD! OH!!" The woman cried out as Midnight filled her. Her legs spread slightly. Clearly he had gotten the right spot...or maybe she was one for ass fucks. Either way, the man hooked one hand around her waist and one around her chest so that he could grip her shoulder as he withdrew halfway only to dive back in. A low growl emitted from him as he thrust into her with growing strength and speed. Her cries of ecstacy was the least of his worries as he rutted into her. Finally, he felt her clench again pulsating around him as she reached her end. It was enough to send him over the edge with gasping moans. His hips bucked irractically as he emptied himself into her. Once his body was finished twitching and he caught some of his breath, he withdrew flopping on his back onto the bed. He stared blankly at the ceiling for a moment before his gaze was interrupted by a burgandy velvet back being held above his head.

He sat up slowly snatching the bag and looking at the woman.

"That. Was wonderful." She purred completely sated. The dreamy look and praise was enough to bring a faint blush to the young hellhound's face. He averted his gaze elsewhere without thinking clutching the bag. There were forty gold coins inside along with a few smaller ones, maybe some silvers. "You can have this room for the night." She informed pushing off of the bed. She walked naked toward the door with Midnight's cum dripping down her leg. She wasn't going to get pregnant, Midnight could smell it and sense it. If she were, he would have wanted to fuck her again.

He sighed softly tossing the bag toward where he left his clothing. No one was going to be able to sneak in and get it without his knowing. With that in mind, he dragged himself further up the bed and settled under the covers for a night's earned sleep.

TBC.....

A/N: Okay...Loath isn't mine and neither is Lucifer -adds them to the list. This fic is for my rp buddy who has been asking for a fic for this particular character for forever. I finally got a plot for it and that is my first, believe it or not, fullblown het. lemon. I reaaaaally need a critique on it. Am I any good or should I stick with yaoi? Be nice :P