Romance Fan Fiction / Role Playing Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Of Hanyou and Rangers ❯ last of the sakura flowers ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Of Hanyous and Rangers
 
 
Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to NeverWinter Nights. NeverWinter Nights ©2004 Atari. The only part that I own is the name of the characters in this story. With that being said, I hope you enjoy my story about a Cat Hanyou and a Ranger that is tracking her down.
 
 
THIS STORY IS NOT FOR MINORS. YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO READ THIS STORY. So all you little kids and people not mature enough to read this please close this story and have a nice day.
 
 
*This story takes place in the fantasyland of the middle earth yet is not in any correlations to “lord of the rings” (novel by J. R. R. Tolkien ©1954). Also I also include a kind of Japanes heratige for my characters*
 
Character bios
 
Raven: Cat Hanyou with no last name. Her mother was youkai who feel in love with a human black smith who had found her injured and took care of her. Even though her father was human Raven hated the human race weather the person is a human,elf,gnome,or dwarf she hated them all. Being a hanyou brought nothing but pain to Raven, she wanted to be a full blooded youkai like her mother instead of being a damn half-breed. Raven with her anger for humans did not take her fathers last name instead only went by her first name.
 
Sendivir T'nasi: Elven Ranger who had heared the romurs of a Hanyou living in a forest near the human village Hojo'yiku. His perfestion was as a Ranger but his true skills were being a demon hunter and his next target was the Hanyou.
 
 
 
Chapter 1: last of the sakura flowers
 
The morning air was cool and crisp in the Ho'sika forest. A deep fog blanketed the ground; the forest was completely silent as the sun rose up in the western sky. In a hollowed out tree their was a pile of fresh leaves that covered a sleeping figure. This person was the Hanyou Raven; her half blood brought her nothing but pain as she was never accepted among Youkai they only made fun of her for being what they call dirty blood.
 
Her ears twitched as she slept as if keeping a look out for anything that might try to attack her as she slept. Her body was thin yet very athletic looking. The hair on her head was a like silver silk that had two cat ears pointing out at the top. She had fur that covered the rest of her body but it was almost like a soft hide then fur and it was as black as ink and in the sun light had radiant shine to it. She had neither tail nor whiskers on her face because she was only a Hanyou.
 
She soon awoke when the sun light came into her small little home. She stretched her body like a cat and a small rumbled came from her stomach. “mmm damn I'm hungry!” she cursed as she got up. She was 125 years old yet in human years she was little over 28 years of age and had a body most girls dream of having. A slim figure, rather large breast and had a very good muscle build to her body she attained after years and years of traveling around and fighting anything that attacked her.
After putting on a cloth band that covered her breast and a loin cloth to cover her neither regions she set out to find breakfast. After hunting for about an hour with no luck and her hunger getting the best of her she decided to shape shift her body into its small cat form she learned as a child and wander into the Village near by to try and scratch up some food.
 
As she entered the rather busy village as a small black cat she hunted for something to eat. She tried her hardest to get the attention of the near by humans hopping to get something to eat. `I can't believe I've gone so low as to asking food from humans.' She said to herself as she mewed at a man passing by. The man was a well built Elf who stuck out like a sore thumb in the village of humans. He looked down at the cat that was rubbing against his leg and smiled. “Are you hungry girl or just lonely?” he asked the cat as it meowed at him. “Ah your hungry.” He said. She was thrown back when she realized that he understood what she had meowed. The cat tilted her head at him and he laughed and dug some weird looking bread out of his bag and placed it on the ground before walking into a near by shop.
 
`Did he really understand what I said?' her head spun as she tried to figure out what just happened then remembered the weird looking bread on the ground. She sniffed at it and came to the conclusion that it was safe to eat. Picking it up with her mouth she ran off back home where she knew it was safer. Or so she thought, the ranger had been watching her from the window in the shop he had entered realizing she was his next target. He bought a few supplies and made sure he had everything he needed to hunt down this Hanyou.
“Oy! What the hell is a Elf doin in this village?” the shop owner looked rather disgusted with the Elven ranger.
 
“I'm demon hunter and I heard a rumor that there I a Hanyou living in the forest near by and I've come to slay it.” The ranger explained to the shop owner.
“HA HA HA. `bout damn time some one did something about that wench of a demon!” the shop owner said still laughing and handed the Ranger some extra supplies free of charge.
 
After returning to her little tree to eat the strange food, Raven turned back into her human like form. “Who was that man? And how did he know what I said? On top of that what the hell is this stuff?” she said sniffing at the bread again. She took a small bite of the food and found it rather tasty yet was full after a rather big bite and wrapped the rest of it in a dry leaf for later. She exited her small home and took a deep breath of the fresh air before an unknown scent attacked her nose. Getting into a defensive stance her eyes scanned the area around her quick she knew something was coming her was and it wasn't a youkai or any other animal that lived in the forest. No this was something else, something she had smelled before but what? She leapt up a tree and took off jumping from tree o tree to see what was in her forest.
 
The Ranger made his camp deep in the forest and made sure he had set up the magic barrier to keep all unwanted guest from entering and stealing or destroying his camp site. He grabbed his bow and quiver and silently made his way into the rest of the forest to scout out where the Hanyou might go and set up traps. Little did he know that she was watching him studying the intruder in her forest and seeing any weak point to him so she new where to strike when the time would come. Near sun down the Ranger returned to his camp site and started a fire and got his dinner cooking, keeping his eyes scanning the area from time to time he figured that for now it was safe an he could relaxed. Raven was high in a tree watching him more out of curiosity then her prey. She knew the sutras that he had placed around his camp; it was to keep anything from getting in unless he wanted them to. That is when an idea hit her; quickly climbing out of the tree, she shifted into the small cat form again and made her way to his camp.
 
 
*That is it for part one of my story I hope you enjoyed reading it and I will work on getting the next parts up. Lemon coming up in the next few chapters. Will Raven find out that the Ranger was hunting for her or will it be too late, and will the ranger know that it's her in the cat form? Find out in the next chapter: blood, pots, and arrows