Romance Fan Fiction / Role Playing Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Of Hanyou and Rangers ❯ blood,pots, and arrows ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Of Hanyous and Rangers
 
 
Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to NeverWinter Nights. NeverWinter Nights ©2004 Atari. The only part that I own is the name of the characters in this story. With that being said, I hope you enjoy my story about a Cat Hanyou and a Ranger that is tracking her down.
 
 
THIS STORY IS NOT FOR MINORS. YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO READ THIS STORY. So all you little kids and people not mature enough to read this please close this story and have a nice day.
 
 
*This story takes place in the fantasyland of the middle earth yet is not in any correlations to “lord of the rings” (novel by J. R. R. Tolkien ©1954). Also I also include a kind of Japanes heratige for my characters*
 
Character bios
 
Raven: Cat Hanyou with no last name. Her mother was youkai who feel in love with a human black smith who had found her injured and took care of her. Even though her father was human Raven hated the human race weather the person is a human,elf,gnome,or dwarf she hated them all. Being a hanyou brought nothing but pain to Raven, she wanted to be a full blooded youkai like her mother instead of being a damn half-breed. Raven with her anger for humans did not take her fathers last name instead only went by her first name.
 
Sendivir T'nasi: Elven Ranger who had heared the romurs of a Hanyou living in a forest near the human village Hojo'yiku. His perfestion was as a Ranger but his true skills were being a demon hunter and his next target was the Hanyou.
 
 
 
Chapter 2:blood, pots, and arrows
The ranger took the pot from over the fire and pored his dinner into a bowl. He felt eyes on him as he grab his spoon. His eyes looked around and saw nothing then he heared a familer sound. It was the mewing of the cat he feed earlyer back in the village. `This is to easy if my prey comes to me.' He told himself as he hide the knife in his boot and walked to where the sound was coming from. He found the Hanyou in her cat form playing with the leaves that had fallen from the trees which made him smile. “Well my little friend what are you doing here?” He said as he bent down to pet the Hanyou behind the ears.
 
Forgeting why she was their she accepted his touch and purred. She was enjoying his touch and attention. Perhaps this elf wasn't so bad like those humans were, this man was kind and had a soft touch. Seeing his chance to trap her he grabed the back of her neck and lifted her up. “I've got you now Hanyou!” he yelled pulling the knife from his boot. She paniced and didn't know what to do he was going to kill her and he knew what she was. She knew it wouldn't work but was willing to try anything to get out of this mess. She just looked at him trying to give him a cute look trying to trick him into thinking he was wrong. He just snorted and kept his death grip on her neck and knife. “You can stop playing your little game bitch! I know you're the Hanyou and I plan on sending you to hell!” he shouted at her and she still did nothing. He brought back th knife and in one quick motion slit her throat.
 
That is what went through her head as she tried to figure out wat would happen. She shruged off that feeling and slowly made her way to the edge of his camp and meowed to get his attention. A few moments later he walked to where she was with his bow and quiver on his back. He looked around then down at his boots as he felt something rubbing against him.
The ranger smiled down at the cat and picked her up. Not by the neck but cupped his hand under her and held her in his arms and scratched her behind the ears. She couldn't help but purr as her ears where the most sesitive part of her body besides the parts of her when she was in human form. She licked his hand and relaxed in his arms as he walked back into his camp site. It was then that she was traped and knew that she should play this out untill he let her out of the sutra area.
 
As he brought her to where his camp was he sat her down on his pillow and took a seat on the ground next to her. “So tell me Hanyou. You're brave to enter my camp. What is you plan? Do you wish to kill me?” he asked as he looked deep into the Hanyou's eyes. The cat lowered her head and soonher body grew into that of her woman figure. She just sat there with a fire burning in her eyes. Yes that was the plan to kill this intruder of her forest yet she knew that he had the upper hand being in his camp.
 
She began to talk in her native tounge that he did not understand. “You'll need to speak common if I'm to understand you.” He said rather calm to her seeing that she had not tried to attack him yet.
 
The Hanyou sighed and tried her best. “I no plan to kill you.” She spoke rather rough common, which made him laugh alittle.
 
“Then what do you plan to do? You must have had a reason to enter want to enter my camp.” He then smirked “Is it you want me as a mate?” hearing that made her growl and ther hair stood up. Seeing her upset made him laugh. “It was a joke.” He said. The Hanyou huffed and crossed her legs as she sat there.
 
After what felt like forever the silence broke between them. “If you'd like I'll let you leave back to you home.” He said to her with a gentle smile on his face. She felt that he was planing something but wanted to get out of there. She just nodded and jumped up into the trees and left when he removed one of the sutras then placed it back when she left.
 
Back at her home she did what she could to secure herself knowing that the Ranger could not be trusted. Rather tired from her busy day she fought the feeling to take a bath but she couldn't stand the smell of the ranger on her. She quickly made her way to a small pond and after looking around and make sure no one was there she took the little bite of clohing she had on and got into the water. The cold water made her hiss. Her nipple hardened from the mixture of cold air and the cold water. She scrubbed as hard as she could to get the smell of that man off her with no luck. Sitting back against a rock poping out o the pond she looked up at the sky. The harvest season was coming soon she could smell it in the air, and that ment that she would be going into heat soon. She cursed knowing the Ranger had the upper hand with her going into heat soon and her senses would be off. Yelling at her self in her head she didn't notice her hands rubbing her body. She drew a long breath when her left and cuped one of her beast and squized it, the sensation made her purr with pleasure. She hated herself for doing this from time to time it wasn't right but she couldn't stop hersef. She pinched her nipples a few times making her more aroused while her right hand made its way to her womanhood. She bit her lips as she rubbled the lips and gasped when her finger rubbed her clit. Her fingers had betrade her as they assulted her body making her moan and her body jult to each pleasurable touch. She put two fingers into her womahood and pushed them in and out over and over. Her hips bucked and her back arched feeling her body being taken over the edge untill she screamed in the silent night as her climax hit her hard her fingers still pumping in and out of her.
 
She laid there on he rock panting eyes half open when she heard a twig snap.
 
 
*what will happened next? And will her going into heat make the rangers task to hunt her down that much easy? And what was the noise? Find out in the next chapter* Chapter 3:When the cats away the mice will play