Romance Fan Fiction ❯ ~Shadow_Of_The_Night~ ❯ ~Shadow_Of_The_Night~ ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
You feel like curling up and dying, You miss your Mom and Dominic but you also feel bad about the way you treated....wait you think to yourself you don't even know his name, You still have a pounding headache and all this isn't helping, So you decide to lay down and rest, You end up falling asleep, You hear a noise and it wakes you, Your back you say to him and you give him a small smile, I was hoping to have been gone by the time you woke, Why?, He doesn't answer you he just keeps Preparing your food on your plate, Here you are i hope you like it I wasn't sure what to fix for you, You take the plate from him and say Thank you, I will leave you alone now, NO! wait! please!, He looks at you confused, I don't even know your name, I'm sorry I should have introduced myself my name is Quintin and he bows to you, Thats a wonderful name you say to him, Thank you, Please will you sit down and keep me company while i eat?, If that is what you wish, It is, Then I shall stay, You move over so he has room on the bed to sit down next to you, You catch him looking at you from time to time, And you smile because of it, So do I have to stay in here or do I get to look around?, You may do as you wish my lo.., before he finishes he lowers his head, Whats wrong you ask him?, Its nothing, Oh come on tell me, I'm sure you would rather me not call you that, Now you feel really bad and you don't know why he's the one that took you from your family and everything you have ever known but you can't help it, I don't mind to tell you the truth I rather like it, You reach out your hand and lift his face so he's looking at you, You smile at him, He gives you a small smile, You two just keep looking at each other for what it seems like for hours, When he says, Oh I almost forgot do you see that closet over there, He points across the room and you look over to where he's pointing, Yes I see it, Its full of clothes for you I hope you like them I wasn't sure on what 17 year old girls wear these days the fashions change so much over the years, You look at him you smile and say, I'm sure I will love them!, He lowers his head again and you can see a small smile on his lips, All of a sudden you get this over whelming feeling that you want to kiss him, Just as you start to lean in theres a knock on the door, Sir, Yes, The bath you asked me to run for the mistress is ready sir, Thank you Mr.Collins, Are you ready my love and he smiles at you and you smile back at him, Yes, Well then shall we? he stands and offers you his hand you take it, You walk arm in arm down the corridor to the "bathing chambers" as Quintin calls it.......