Romance Fan Fiction ❯ ~Shadow_Of_The_Night~ ❯ ~Shadow_Of_The_Night~ ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
When you wake up your head is killing you, What happened you ask yourself, You look around the room its beautiful, Theres Red and Black curtains on the walls theres no windows, And the bed WOW!!!!!!! its GORGEOUS!!!!!!!, Its a canopy bed with Red and Black sheers drapped over it, And Black silk sheets, What happened last night? how did i get here? you think to yourself, Then everything comes back to you, OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! is my family alright? are the kids ok? how do i get out of here?, All this is running through your mind, When you hear someone at the door, You hurry up and get under the blankets and act like your asleep, The person comes into the room and walks over to you, You can feel him looking at you, You stir a little like your trying to wake up, Then you open your eyes and can't believe what you see, Your kidnapper is.......Is "HOT"!!!!!!!, Your finally awake my love how do you feel?, How do i feel what kind of a question is that i feel awful I have a question for you!, Alright ask away my love, Did you hurt my family?! are the kids ok?! where am I?!, He laughs a little i thought you had a question not three, He sits on the bed next to you, You glare at him ANSWER ME!!!, Ok ok calm down my love your family is fine I didn't touch them the kids are fine as well and as for where you are well he grins your home my love, You stare at him in shock and you ask WHAT?!!!, His grin turns to a soft smile and he holds your hands in his, He looks you right in the eyes and says, I have loved you for so long and its been even longer since i have longed to touch you and hold you and now i finally have my chance he reaches out his hand and caress your cheek, You flinch away he pulls his hand back and frowns, You see something in his eyes its hurt, Well I guess I should leave now I'll be back later to bring you some food, He gets up and walks to the door but before he opens it he turns and looks at you, You can barley stand to look in his eyes you see so much hurt in them it hurts you too, Then he turns to the door and leaves, You just sit there on the bed and stare after him.......