Romance Fan Fiction ❯ ~Shadow_Of_The_Night~ ❯ ~Shadow_Of_The_Night~ ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]
You look at him confused, What do you mean you have something to tell me is everything ok with my family?, Yes their fine I'm sorry my love I didn't mean to scare you, You sigh in relief he kisses you lightly you kiss him back, What did you need to tell me then?, My Mother is here and she wants to meet you, Oh ok, Don't be nervous my love she will love you trust me, You look at him you have a frightened look on your face, He pulls you to him he holds you close and kisses the top of your head and whispers to you, Everything will be alright I promise I will be there right beside you loveing you with all my heart because you are my heart, You look upright into his eyes and say, As long as your by my side I can face anything, You two kiss again after the kiss ends he says, Well shall we go in and meet my Mother?, You take a deep breath and say, If we must, He laughs a little takes your hand in his and leads you through the dinning room door, Quintin my baby his Mother says and comes over to you two, Hows Mommys baby?, She pushes you out of her way and hugs her son, Hello Mother how are you?, Better now that I get to see my little boy she says in a kidish voice and pinches his cheeks, You look at her weird, I am not a child anymore, He takes your hand and says, Mother this is Sarisha the woman I am going to marry, Sarisha this is my Mother Victoria, You reach out your right hand and say, Hello Victoria its a pleasure to meet you, She gives you a snotty look and doesn't take your hand she looks at Quintin and says, My dear boy I "FORBID" you to marry this....this...."ANGEL", I'm an Ang....Ang....ANGEL you studder, Quintin grabs you and holds you close to him, Oh my love I'm sorry for not telling you earlier you were just going through so much I didn't want to put more on you, You pull away from him and scraem, You didn't want to put more on me? but you think hiding this from me is better?, Sarisha please calm down I can explain, No I won't "CALM" down, After you are done yelling at him you run to your room and shut and lock the door you can hear Quintin's footsteps running after you he knocks on your door, Sarisha please open the door, "NO" I want to be alone just leave me alone I need to think, Please my love let me in I can explain, "JUST GO AWAY" you start to cry, You can hear him sigh against the door, Please my love don't cry let me hold you, Quintin please just let me be alone for a while so I can think, Ok I'll leave you "BUT" I will be back later, You hear him walking away from the door, You just sit there on the bed you put you head in your hands and sob, After a while you stop crying you don't know how long you had been crying you lost track of time anyway you start to think, Why didn't Mom tell me? why would she keep something this important from me? does that mean Mom and Dominic are Angels too? does Mom even know I'm an Angel?, Then theres a knock on the door, Yes who is it?, Its me my love can I come in its been 3 hours, WOW its been that long you think to yourself, Yes you can come in, he comes through the door and before you know it his arms are around you and hes holding you close, Oh love ask anything you want to know and I will tell you truthfuly no more hiding anything I promise, Ok then how did you know I was an Angel before I knew it myself?, its a long story but I will try and make it as short as I can, The head Vampire of our clan and your father were in a battle a long time ago I was just a lad at the time anyway everyone was killed except your father and the head Vampire your father had the head Vampire in a corner just as your father was about to kill the head Vampire your father said to him, this would be to easy to kill you now I want more of a challenge, So your father let the head Vampire go....