Romance Fan Fiction ❯ ~Shadow_Of_The_Night~ ❯ ~Shadow_Of_The_Night~ ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]
When he got back to our cave the head Vampire told me to kill your family and me being a young Vampire myself i jumped at the idea not knowing that I would fall in love with you anyway I was sent to watch your family the only two i had to watch at the time were your Mother and Father because Dominic and you had not been born yet well a long time passed and I still had no word from the head Vampire as to what to do before I left the cave many years earlier all my head Vampire said was, Just watch them don't kill them until i give you orders, I said yes sir and left, Well as I watched your family over the years I saw a lot happen your Mother and Father had Dominic and after a few years they had you the love of my life a few weeks after you were born your Father had been called back to Heaven I was told by the head Vampire to keep watching your family so I did and as the years went by I watched you grow and I slowly fell in love with you when you were 10 the head Vampire told me to kill you and your family but I couldn't I had already fallen in love with you so I told the head Vampire that some other Vampire clan had gotten to your family first before I could he believed me I kept watching you and waiting for you to grow up a little more before taking you and making you mine, You look up at him he has a smile on his lips and you say, WOW! I can't believe all this is happening and all that happened why didn't my Mom tell me?, After you Father got sent back to Heaven your Mother wanted you to lead as much of a "NORMAL" life as possible, Oh well I still wish she had told me but I guess she has her reasons and she knows best, Yes I suppose all Mothers know best except in my Mothers case she doesn't know whats best for me I do and that is to marry you, She can't stop us from getting married can she?, No my love she can't and if she could i would find away for us to be together, He kisses you softly and says, You should get some rest my love its 3:30 in the morning and you have had a rough night, Ok you kiss him, Goodnight my love, Goodnight, he leaves, You fall asleep after about 20 minutes, Your sound asleep when you hear a loud "CRASH" you jump you try and get up but something is stopping you theres an arm around you before you can even speak the man says in a scottish accent, So he thought he could get away with it did he well he can think again your coming with me and he puts something over your face soon after he does everything goes black, When you wake up you realize right away your in a diffirent place and you have iron chains around you, Well you finally decided to join me, Where am I?, You my dear are in the dungeon of my castle, Who are you?, I am Kaleb or you might know me as the head Vampire, What? your the head Vampire?, Yes, Your the one that wanted me and my family dead?, He smirks and says why yes I believe I did and still do, Then why don't you kill me and get what you want?, I have my reasons, Fine keep your secrets I will find out sooner or later, Maybe it will be to late for you if you do figure it out, What is that suppose to mean?, He just smirks at you and says I will take my leave now I will come back in a day or so, He gets up and walks out of the dungeon, You yell after him, What time is it then?, You can here him laugh its 10:00 in the morning of the Sunday of next week, You stare at the brick wall in confusion, Wait a minute Quintin took me Friday night and its Sunday of the week after Quintin took me Kaleb took me a "WEEK" ago I have been passed out for a week? and Quintin hasn't even come to save me *sigh* I guess he doesn't love me as much as I thought But I'm an Angel right? well I'll just have to save myself then I wonder what sort of powers I have?....