Romance Fan Fiction ❯ ~Shadow_Of_The_Night~ ❯ ~Shadow_Of_The_Night~ ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Sarisha?, What honey?, Your family are prisinors also, Oh no you can't be telling me the truth tell me they're at home safe, Quintin shakes his head no and says, Love...., No quintin don't tell me they're here please don't tell me that, Sarisha love please listen to me you need to help me out of these chains and then we need to find your family and get all of us out of here, Ok but when we go up against Kaleb I will be the one to fight him, Love n...., You hold your finger to his lips and say, Let me do this Quintin for my family and for myself, Fine I still don't like the idea but if you need to do thie then I won't stop you "BUT" I will be right there with you just in case anything goes wrong and if it does then I'm taking over the fight!!!!, You sigh and say, Ok, You break the chains that are around Quintin you two head for the door Quintin looks out the door and says, Theres nobody out here come on lets go, He takes your hand and both of you walk out of the room and down the hallway, Quintin where is my family? you whisper, Sshhh you need to be quiet they're just down the hall aways here we are now love use your powers to open the door, You streach your arms out and you hold your hands out again the bright blue light comes from you agin and the door dissapers you run in and see your Mom, Mom you scream and run over to her you give her a hug, Oh sweetheart your ok I was so worried, Oh Mom I love you so much!, I love you too honey, You let go of her and ask, Mom are you and angel too?, Yes sweeheart and I'm sorry I didn't tel you about you, I, Dominic and your Father being angel's before, It's ok Mom I understand wait if your an angel why can't you break the chains around you?, Because honey every angel has different powers like take me for instance I control water you control strength and light, Dominic controls fire, And yes before you ask we all have wings, You laugh and say, How did you know I was gonna ask that?, Because sweetheart Mother's know everything now get your Mom out of these stupid chains, Oh I'm sorry Mom here let me help you, You break the chains and then you go over to Dominic and give him a great big hug and break his chains too, While all of this is happening Quintin is keeping watch by the door, Hey are you guy's coming I don't that rat Kaleb, Yes we're coming you say, All of you guy's start to walk down the hallway again when you come upon this room at the end of the hallway Quintin says, This must be the way out, You guys fallow him in and the door slames shut behind you!, It's a trap Dominic says, Quintin runs over to the door and trys to open it, It won't budge you try and use your power but its no use, WUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Kaleb laughs and comes out of a corner, So Quintin you thought you could get away with it well think again, Let them go Kaleb its me you want not them, Oh but that's where your wrong Quintin I have wanted this family dead for a long time as you well know you were the one that was supposed to kill them for me but now you leave me no choice I have to do it myself and now I have to kill you as well, Just as he had finished his sentance there was a blinding white light coming from the celing when the light dissapers there's a man standing there in all white, Isaiah ia that you? your Mother says, The man turns around and faces your Mother and says, Yes Eve my love its me, Your Mother runs over to the man and so does Dominic you look at them like they had lost their minds then the man turns to you and says, Doesn't you Father get a hug?, You look at him in shock and whisper, Your....your my....FATHER?, Yes I am Sarisha I am your Father, OH MY you scream and run over to him and hug him, AWWWW isn't this cute Kaleb says in sarcasim A little family reunion I'm sorry to have to cut it short but Isaiah and I have unfinished business to deal with, Yes we do now Eve please take our children away from here I want you and the kid's safe, Your Mother takes you and Dominic to a corner of the room where you will be safe, Now I wish I had killed you a hundred years ago, Well lets let by gones be by gones shall we and do what needs to be done here and now Kaleb says with a smirk, Yes lets finish this once and for all your Father says with anger in his voice, Just then Kaleb raises his hands and your Father goes flying across the room you move to run to him but your Mother stops you and whispers in your ear, No honey your Father has to do this on his own, You stare over at your Father he was getting up to his feet but Kaleb comes towards him and.....