Romance Fan Fiction ❯ ~Shadow_Of_The_Night~ ❯ ~Shadow_Of_The_Night~ ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Quintin comes out of no where and jumpes Kaleb, They both fall to the floor and their fighting rolling all over the floor, Your Father gets up and yells to Quintin, Get out of the way Lad, Quintin moves just in time your Father holds his hands up a bright blue light just like your light comes out of his hands and Kaleb turns to dust and is no more, Your Mother runs over to your Father hugs and kisses him, Oh Isaiah your ok I love you so much!, I love you too Eve, You run to Quintin and hold him tight, You scared me, I know love but I wanted to help your Father, I know you did I love you!, I love you too Sarisha my love!, Dominic looks from you and Quintin to your Mom and Dad back to you and says, I need a hug in a whiny voice, You laugh and run to him you give him a great big bear hug everybody looks at each other and starts to laugh, ( FF ) Its been a year since your life had been turned upside down, Its a beautiful spring day and its your's and Qunitin's wedding day, Your Mom, Dad, Dominic and Quintin's Mother and a bunch of Qunitin's Vampire friends are there, You are such a beautiful bride and Quintin is a very handsome groom, After the wedding you kiss your Mom, Dad and Dominic goodbye, Then you and Quintin drive off to your honeymoon *wink wink*.....( FF ) Its been 5 years since your wedding you and Quntin are a very happy couple, You guys have 2 beautiful children, A boy Aaron 3 years old and a girl Angelique 1 years old, Your Mom and Dad are living happily together ever since what happened with Kaleb God let your Father come back to earth to live with your family, Dominic has a wife he met her at your wedding and yes she is a Vampire and her name is Serenity, Dominic and Serenity are expecting a baby and they are very happy together, It sure is going to be a wonderful life for each and everyone of us!.