Romance Fan Fiction ❯ My Secret Admirer ❯ First Note ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
School is boring. I don’t much care for it. I make sure and pass my classes, barely, and pretty much keep to myself. There’s no one at school I would call ‘friend’.

I’m a pretty normal, boring kid. I wear basic clothing: jeans, t-shirt and tennis shoes. Most of the time, I wear a jacket. My hair’s a dark brown that is right at the tip of my ear and a little above my eyebrows. My eyes are a blue-green. Most of the time, you will see me reading. I basically just lay around.

My only enjoyment is reading and animals. We have a few cats (7) and two dogs. I mainly stay outside with them. You might even see me walk around town.

Today was very different from most days. I was in between classes and went to my locker to exchange books and found a note with my name on it: Ethan. At first, I just stared at it.

Confused. Then I looked around me. No one was looking, just passed on by; as usual.
Reaching out, I took the note and slipped it into my pocket. Hurriedly, I switched books and half-ran to my next class.

I barely made it to my Music Appreciation class. The teacher played the Opera, Carmen. I instantly took my eyes off the dancing gypsy woman and took the note out of my pocket. I unfolded it and read:

Hello,

You don’t know me, but I’ve been sorta….well, watching you. I know that may seem strange, but it’s nothing to worry about. I noticed you two months back and I kinda kept a close eye on you. Seeing what you are like.

The only reason why I wrote you, instead of speaking to you, is because I’m a little on the shy side. And just so you know, I only see you at school. I was thinking, maybe, if I could get to know you this way. Until I feel comfortable enough to approach you. I won’t give you my name or anything that might help you find out who I am. This may seem odd, but if you’d like we can write each other. It’s up to you.

If you do write back, put it in your locker. I will get it. Also, I don’t snoop through your locker. I’ve only been to it once. Sorry if I frightened you. I hope to see you wrote me back. ^.^

I folded the note back up and stared blankly at nothing. Who in the world is this? Do I know them? I find it a bit strange that a girl would do that…..was it a girl? I guess it could be a guy. I wouldn’t think a guy would obsess over me….well…I can’t really see a girl doing that either. Hmm….i guess I could write them back. They seem a bit strange, but I don’t know enough.

I took my notebook out, opened it, and got out a pen. Unfolding the note, I placed it next to the notebook and wrote back:

Hi,

Ok, I find this a little weird, but also different. I suppose it won’t hurt to write each other….even though, I’m slightly creeped out.

You do seem shy. Have we even spoken before? Do I have a class with you? Are you a girl? Or a…..guy?

What is the reason that I interest you? If I may ask….and I have to know. How old are you?

Ethan

I tore out the note and folded both notes. I replaced the note back into my pocket and held the new note in my hand. The bell rang and I walked to my locker and put everything neatly back in. I placed the note for….my stalker? On the top shelf for them to take it. Closing my locker door, I left the school, walking home.

Yaoi-Freak1990 – Hello!!! I know I haven’t updated on my other stories yet and now I’ve gone and put 3 new stories on! I’m sooo sorry! I’m working on the seventh chapter to Unnatural Love and the fifth to A New Feeling and the third to His Rhythm, My Melody. I promise to update soon!! School is about to start so I’m trying to get some writing in. I’ve been so busy with my boyfriend that I haven’t written much. ^.^ Yay love!!! Thanks for those of you who keep reading! Review and let me know what you think. THANKS!