Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Ronin Warriors: Exploring ❯ Exploring- Chapter 01 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Exploring

By: Angel

Characters- Everyone

Couples- AngelxSeiji

Intro: About Angel Sanada's childhood from the Neather Relam to Kaosu's Cabin to the Fuans. She fiinds her brother during her trips. Angel finds herself a boyfriend who is Seiji Date. I don't own Ronin Warriors only my own OC Angel Sanada. Enjoy. [AngelxSeiji]

Chapter 01:

A 3 1/2 blackish-violet haired girl looked around her adopted Father's champers to find something to do while he was out. Her name is Angel living with the green haired guy since she was 1 1/2 to 2 yrs old after her home was burn down. Nazza gazed at Angel witha curous glem in his eyes. He watched over her as it was commom for the MaSho to pick a child to raise. Angel looked at Naaza and ran to him and hugged him tight. She was glad he save her but missed her brother. She looked up at Naaza. "Hehe," she giggled.

"Hey kiddo."

"Hi Otosan," Angel said hugging him. She smiled wondered what's behind door to her adopted Father's champers and was thinking of find out one day.

Nazza smiled. "My master called me again today.." he winced, "it seems he's unhappy and hurt me."

Angel pouted at that and kelpt holding on her Uncle. She hate seeing him hurt. "Wha was it about?" she asked in her little voice.

"He is angry beacuse I failed a mission Angel."

Angel hide her face in her adopted Father's chest holding on him even yawned. She was tired. Nazza put her to bed and sat by her side knowing he could leave the to room now. Angel dreamed holding her Uncle's hand. She smiled in her sleep hoping her adopted Father be alright. Nazza left an illsuion of hismelf, went out for about an hour. Angel slept on not knoweing she was in an illsuion. Nazza came back wincing and sat by her banishing the illusion. Angel awaked to see her adopted Father sat by her. "Are you ok Otosan?" she asked. She seem worry as she sat up. Nazza smiled. "Strained my back.."

Angel crawled to his back and rub it gently. She kept glancing at the doors once a while.

"I will take you out soon enough...not yet."

Angel nodded as she kept rubbing his back with her small hands.

"Ok Otosan."

Naaza smiled and held her close. "Things are getting tense.I may have to hide you elsewhere for a while..." he looked up, held her tight and vanshied suddely appearing at the cabin.."Knock on the door and ask for a home..the old man inside will grant it..trust me..He glanced over nervously. "Hurry!"

Angel hold onto her adopted Father being scare and sad for leaving his side. She glanced at the old man and hides her face from him hugging her adopted Father tight.

"Do you trust me?" Naaza asked Angel. Angel nodded. "But I'll miss you adopted Father," she said sobbing in his shoulder.

"I will miss you... go to him now.." Kaosu was kind and his eyes showed it as a girl of about Angel age peeked around his lag. Angel hugged her adopted Father tight and gave him a kiss on the cheek and slowlty walked to Kaosu but turn to look at Naaza. Nazza smiled gently and gave her a cobra pushie. "Keep this in memory of me," he whispered and faded away. Angel hugged the corba pushie closed to her holding Koasu's hand even looked up at him. She kinda smile. "Um...hi" Angel said to Kaosu.

Kaosu knelt. "Welcome home," he smiled. "Usagi, your sister will share your room. "'Kay daddy."

Angel followed Usagi as she hold on the corba pushie tight against her chest as she been shown to her new room and sighed. Usagi hugged her and smiled."It will be ok." she had this innocent look that was so cute. Angel nodded. "I know but he was the only family I had," she said hugging back with a few tears. She smiled. "Thankz for putting up with me," Angel told Usagi.

"Its ok...Daddy is very kind."

Angel smiled even more. "I notice that. So what we do around here?" she said with a question as she held on her corba pushie in her arms.

"Play." she replied.

"Oh," Angel said starting to giggle. Usagi smiled lightly and Kaosu looked in. "Dinner is almsot ready..I made your favorite I hope." He smile and held up a can of spaghetti sauce.

Angel's eyes went wide and felt hungry. She loves any kind of pasta even smiled back at Kaosu. He grinned and ran off to finish. Angel giggled hugging her corba close. Kaosu has finished and called dinner. Angel followed Usagi in to eat. She looked around as she did so. Another kid was there, about 10 years old and had long blue hair. He was quiet. Angel saw the boy with long blue hair even though she got along with Usagi and Kaosu very well, she was still shy around new people. "Ummm...Hi," She said bowing at the boy. Alec looked up, waved mutely and went back to his book. Angel took her seat at the table placing her corba in her lap too eat. Kaosu sevred it up and sat down "Enjoy."

Angel giggled softly and begin to eat and enjoyed it a lot. "Yummy!" she said.

Kaosu smiled. What was odd..was he ate none yet he looked very healthy for hsi advacned age. Angel blushed a bit. "Sorry.." she said softly.

"Its aright... I usually dont eat."

"Yeah, dad can eat once a week and be sated for that amout of time."

Angel looked up at Kaosu surprising. "Really? What's up with the boy? He seem be muted," she asked.

Alec looked up and his eyes shot to puprle. he vanished with a loud crack. "He's the damned one."

"Oh...sorry for asking," Angel said looking at her plate.

"Hes not one to talk about it."

Angel nodded understanding. She hugged her corba pushie and looked up at Kaosu and Usagi.

"Yes dear?"

"I'm kinda neverous being here that all," Angel said being truthful.

"Relax we don't bite...much." he glanced at Usagi who giggled.