Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Ronin Warriors: Exploring ❯ Exploring- Chapter 02 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Exploring

By: Angel

Characters- Everyone

Couples- AngelxSeiji

Intro: About Angel Sanada's childhood from the Neather Relam to Kaosu's Cabin to the Fuans. She fiinds her brother during her trips. Angel finds herself a boyfriend who is Seiji Date. I don't own Ronin Warriors only my own OC Angel Sanada. Enjoy. [AngelxSeiji]

Chapter 02:

Angel laughed. "I was wonder how do I call you by," she said to Kaosu because when she was very little she call Naaza 'Uncle/Otosan' all the time.

"She calls me daddy so I guess you can call us your uncle and cousin."

"Oh okay Uncle," Angel said giggling how weird it is to call Kaosu 'Uncle' too but call Naaza 'Otosan' since it was better.

She hugged her Corba. "I like that," she said.

He smiled. "I know dear.." Kaosu sighed.

Angel smiled and yawned again it was like her trip here was long that she was tired.

Kaosu smiled. "Off to bed..you look exhausted."

Angel nodded and got up from the chair. She head to the bedroom and climbin her bed to sleep as she lay on her beed she hugged her corba pushie very close to her as she sleep and dream.

//Angel..Its me Nazza, I am sorry dear I am stuck here. When you see me again i will not remember you..my master has gone insane..I am sorry.//

Angel sobbed in her sleep hearing that. //Otosan don't leave me I don't want lose you too like I did with my brother// She knerw going be to late so she cry in her sleep holding on her corba pushie the only thing from Naaza.

//I'm stuck.//

//I love you // She send to Naaza. She try calm down and slept on. Nazza smiled to himself and yelled in pain cutting off the link. Naaza was gone. Angel sat up from her sleep crying hugging her corba pushie close. Kaosu rushed in and comforted her

Angel sobbed in Kaosu's arms unable to tell him the problem. Kaosu just held her knowing. He sat bu y ther side untl she flel asleep again. Angel sobbed and cried to much that she fall back to sleep with a few tears from her eyes. She was losing family first her brother now her adopted Father Naaza. Kaosu held her until morning. Angel was calm and asleep by morning. She slept on in a peaceful sleep. Kaosu smiled. Angel dreamed as she hold on her corba pushie was calm now and was sleeping since she tired herself out. Kaosu slipped out and made breakfast. Angel slept on her side with her arm sling over her corba pushie. She dream the happy thoughts she had.

Kaosu smilked and finished up calling breakfast. Angel awaked to walked in the kitchen for breakfast looking at Kaosu with her corba pushie in her arm. Kaosu smiled and dished out the plates..it was waffles. Angel heard her stomach growl so she sat down looking at the waffles. She slowly start to eat. She ate the waffes up and sighed. Kaosu as usual ate nothing and Alec at at top speed and vanished. Angel played with her corba pushie after she ate up her waffes. She looked at Kaosu. "Uncle why is there so much evil?" she asked as she play with her pushie.

"There is ."

"Oh," Angel said sighing playing with her pushie wondering what they going do today. "Where we going today?"

Kaosu winked. "I found someone."

Angel wondered who. "Who?" she asked. She looked up at him.

He winked and produced a gold locket. Angel's eyes went wide. "Th-that's my locket I seen my Brother working on it from my crib," she said hold on her corba pushie as her other hand reach out to the gold locket.

He gave it to her. "He's at the Fuans."

Angel hold the locket in her hand and the corba pushie in the other. "He is?" she asked. She put the corba down to put the locket on than held her corba pushie in arms again.

He nodded. Angel sat there surprising unsure to ask but did. "When will I see him Uncle?" she asked looking at Kaosu.

"Soon..he's coming."

Angel smiled happily than she feel glad knowing not all her family is gone while not all her adopted Father Naaza is missing. She can't wait see him. He smild and heard a horn.."He's here."

Angel jumped outher chair hold her corba Pushie which she named after Naaza and followed Kaosu outside but peek around his leg watching the peop[le getting out of the car.

A kid aog tout about 2 years older than girl and looked around. Angel watched him for minute or so and stepped around Kaosu with the gold locket around her neck and her corba pushie Naaza in her arms looking at the kid. The kid gazed at her with fear fill in his eyes. Angel bited her lower lip as she watched him. She knew him but wonder if he remember her. She looked up at Kaosu than show off her locket with her corba pushie Naaza in one arm. Ryo blinked and gazed at her. "Fire... Angel?"

Angel begin to cry and ran to Ryo even afraid to tell him what happen to her adopted Father Naaza. Ryo held her close and muttered "I thought I lost you."

Angel hugged Ryo tight sobbing as she held on her corba pushie. "I thought the same," she said with a sob.

Ryo backed away and gazed at the plusie. he shuddered.

"Ry its okay I was been taking care very well by the one who gave this to me," Angel said looking up at her brother. She looked at Kaosu for help. He nodded mutely. Angel hugged Ryo again. Ryo hugged her back and seemed to be bit frail still.

Angel looked at Ryo. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"When I was found I was malnourished..they are still feeding me."

"Oh..." Angel said hanged her head, "The one who gave me the pushie care me instand of hurting now he's gone..."
She let out a few tears.

"I miss you Ry," She said hugging tight.

Ryo held her close."Now we stay togerther," he said

Angel smiled holding on Ryo not leaving his side. She smiled at Kaosu.

Kaosu smiled."My Pheonix twins."

Angel looked at Ryo than at Kaosu. She was confuse what Kaosu said but she knew she would understand.

"If I were to ask for help in the future...would you say yes?"

"Yeah."

Angel nodded as she hold on Ryo's hand. Shu poked his head out of the window. "You got my answer old man," he said from the car.

Kaosu grinned. "Yes Shu I do...thank you...inform Shin I am coming for a visit..hows his mum doing?"

Shu smiled,. "I'll tell Shin. She doing fine now she that was the last time I saw them."

Angel turn to see another boy and hide from him a bit.

Kaosu sighed. "Shes in remision again..good."

Shu smirked. "So who's that girl?" he asked. Angel hide from Shu from behind Ryo.

Ryo glared."My sister..hentai!"

Shu was surprised. "The one you told me about?" he asked. Angel peeked from Ryo's back.

He nodded.

"Ummm..Hi," she said. Shu chuckled. "Looks like she shy like that bloude boy from that dojo," he said.

"Hey ! I am not gonna have the Ice king flirting with my sister!"

Shu laughed at Ryo. "Oh Ryo chill out will you. I was just saying she acts shy like the Ice King that is all," he said. Angel wonder who they mean.

"Bite me..Hover."

Angel giggled and looked at Kaosu. Shu smirked.

Ryo sighed." Thanks."

"No problem wildfire."

Angel ran to Kaosu and hugged him bye and let go to be by Ryo's side. Shu got out to open the back door of the car open. "There you go," he said and got back in.

Ryo got in and buckled up. Angel climbed in after Ryo and closed the door but didn't know how to do that what Ryo did. She looked at Ryo. Ryo strapped her in. Angel smiled and held the pushie closed and hold Ryo's hand. Shu smiled. "Glad be back with him?" he asked Angel. Angel nodded.

Ryo sighed."Shu..I'm starting to feel ill again..I think Mama needs to take me back for a checkup."

"Right plus your sis might need one too Ryo," Shu said. Angel looked at her brother with a little worry in her eyes.

"Doctors..kind people if they know what they are doing. "Bah! You go there for the lollipops!"

Angel giggled. Shu smirked. Mama Fuan is driving.

Shu looked at his mother. "Hey Mama, Ryo want me tell you he might need another chekup with the doc," he said. Angel rested her head on Ryo's lap.

Mama nodded adn drove them to the doctors.

Angel dose off into a nap as her head rested on Ryo's lap. Shu looked in the back seat.

"Man she been tired out so easily," he said.

Ryo nodded."Yeah.."

Angel slept as they reached the doctors. Shu smiled. "Well once we get home I got make another room unless want share your room Ryo?" he asked.

"I dont know yet." Ryo replied and mama soon arrived.

Angel awaked saw Shu's mother butr say nothing. Shu saw the doctoer's office. "Well let get over with." he said. Angel looked at Ryo. "Will I have to do this?" she asked her brother.

"Come on..If Ryo is getting ill it may be the Pneumonia back."

Ryo nodded glumly and got out. "Its a routine thing..they check if yo are ill and give you mediicne if you are."

Angel followed Ryo holding his hand.

"Don't worry you might get shots anyway," Shu said.

Ryo paled and calmed. "Yeah."

Angel held on Ryo as they walked in the office. Shu was with them. Ryo coughed softly and Mama gazed at him."Dr.?"

"Yes..ah mama! is ryo doing ok.."

"I dont know..he said he was feeling sick."

The doctor rushed over and touched Ryo."Flu..."

Angel stood by Shu as Ryo get checked. She looked at the Doctor. Shu patted Angel's shoulder. "Hey Mama we better do Ryo's sis too so they have records on her too," he said to his mother.

"Hey Doc we have new family member who joined us." Shu said softly.

The doc smiled and knelt."lets see." he touched her foreghead.."No fever...and she's healthy..whoever took care of her knew what they were doing."

Angel smiled at the doctor. Shu smiled too. "That's great," he said.

Ryo swayed and collpased. The doctor admitied him that minute into theI'll stay hospital. Angel was worry when she saw her brother fall to the floor now he's in the hospital. Shu hugged Angel. "It be okay Angel," he said as she nodded watching her brother who was in a hospital bed.

Ryo was quiet and recovering. Angel sat by Ryo keeping him company even let him hold her pushie Naaza. Shu smiled sitting in the chair. Ryo smiled and held ionto it. Angel smiled back. Shu chuckled. "I thought you hate any kind of snakes even corbas Ryo," he asked.