Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Ronin Warriors: Exploring ❯ Exploring- Chapter 03 ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Exploring

By: Angel

Characters- Everyone

Couples- AngelxSeiji

Intro: About Angel Sanada's childhood from the Neather Relam to Kaosu's Cabin to the Fuans. She fiinds her brother during her trips. Angel finds herself a boyfriend who is Seiji Date. I don't own Ronin Warriors only my own OC Angel Sanada. Enjoy. [AngelxSeiji]

Chapter 03:

Angel smiled back. Shu chuckled. "I thought you hate any kind of snakes even corbas Ryo," he asked.

Ryo smiled wanly. "Yeah, but even some snakes are friendly." he yawned

Angel nodded at Shu in agreement what Ryo said and there one snake that is or was friendly but she didn't say anything about it only watched Ryo. Shu smiled. "You rest Ryo, I'll take Angel and let her use your room until you get better and home, alright?" he said.

Ryo yawned again and closed his eyes. Seiji stood up. "Come on..Ryo hasn't been like this since..." he trailed off and led Angel out.

Angel followed Seiji out glazing at Ryo one more time. Shu smiled. "Thanks Seiji," he said following them out., "Besides you don't know how they found each other."

"Do I want to know." His voice was neutral but implied he didn't. He sighed and quieted afetr that As Shin broke off and went to the ICU ward.

Shu saw Shin go that waty. "Hey what happen?" he asked Seiji. Angel was a little worry about something she would say. "Well....someone saved me care me until I was old enough to lived with a monk and his daughter but it was my locket from Ryo that me back with him," she said showing Seiji and Shu her gold locket.

Seiji nodded as Shin headed for the cancer ward. //Shu..my mum's in here.//

Shu looked suprised. //Damn and I told Kaosu she was fine.// He followed Shin keep him company. //Seiji keep Angel company for me okay right now she needs a lot of friends.//

Angel sat down with her legs swringing over the side of the chair. Seiji sat by her side as Shin walked into his mother's room. "Mum.."

"Shin..."

"Mum we told Kaosu you were fine.." He race over and hugged her.

Shin's mother smiled gently. "I am fine..."

"Mum, you never come here..."

Shu walked up smiled. "Yup awhile we were looking for someone from Ryo's past," he said as he walked up to Shin and his mother.

Angel looked at Seiji and did a small smile at him. "Thank you.." she said softly to him.

Shin's mother laughed softly and winced. "Mum! Oh bloody hell's it's spread right."

"Yeah..In my lungs now.."

"Oh mum.."

Seiji smiled and nodded. "For a friend I would do anything..for you..i would do more." He smirked. Angel blashed as she heard that.

Shu ran over to help. "Hey take easy," he told Shin's mother.

She smiled gently. "Shin,. you always hgave cared for me.. Even you Shu.. " she closed her eyes for a bit.

Shu pat on Shin's back smiling. "I know I do. I was wondering want meet someone?" he said as he asked.

She nodded. "Sure."

Seiji smiled and hugged her close. Angel hugged back and had an odd feeling around Seiji but said nothing but smiled.

//Hey Seiji mind bring Angel down to Shin's Mother's room? They want meet her// Shu send to Seiji.

Seiji nodded. "Sure. Comeon..Mrs Mouri is awake."

Angel hopped down and took hold of Seiji's hand as he lead her down to Shin's mother's room. "Okay.." she said.

She smiled. "Come on in."

Angel followed Seiji in. Shui took her hand and lead Angel over to Mrs. Mouri. Angel smiled a bit to her. "Um....Hi.." she said. Shu smiled. "This is who we found." he said.

"So you are Ryo's sister...hes a lucky kid."

Angel smiled nodding. "Yes ma'am I am. I'm lucky to find him again though he was looking for me," she said. Shu looked at Seiji smiling.

She smiled gently and her eys closed. "Shin, take care of them... "

Angel was worry but move to stand with Seiji and Shu. Shu placed a hand on Shin's shoulder as Angel kinda looked away. Shin closed hsi eyes. "I'll move the family to the manor."

Shu sighed. "Looks like we have to tell Kaosu what happen," he said. Angel hide her face in her hands like she not used to death. Shin raced out of the room, wanting time alone. Shu sighed looking at Seiji. Angel looked at them both. Seiji gazed at Shu. "Go after him...I will go get the doctor." Seiji walked out and looked at Angel. "Coming?"

Angel nodded and ran after Seiji. Shu ran after Shin. Angel ran up to Seiji's side and took his hand. Shu catch up to Shin. "Shin wait up," he said. Shin turned and clung to Shu tightly. "I have to run the family business from the manor now.."

Seiji smiled and walked over to a doctore. "Sir, Mrs. Mouri has just passed on..next of kin and us two witnessed it. She died peacefully." The doctor nodded and raced off to the room to confirm.

Shu hugged Shin. "I know Shin but you welcome live with me, Ryo, Angel and Mama for a while before you moved to the manor," he said.

Angel nodded at the doctor annd watched him go by Seiji's side. She looked at Seiji. Shin nodded and hugged Shu. Seiji sighed. "Now begins the paperwork for Shin...luckily he is of age."

Shu smiled. "Come on you got paperwork," he said guiding Shin back.

Angel nodded sighing. "Will we have to tell Kaosu?" she asked.
Ryo, Shin, Alec, Nazza, Arago, Kaosu, Shuten, Ashura, Serenity, the Five Guardians says:
Seiji sighed. "The Truth." He sighed and Shin nodded glumly. He went off to fill out the paperwork as he was the Heir of the mouri Clan. Angel sighed nodding in understanding. Shu walk up behind Shin. "You better head back to Ryo's rom incase he awaken again," he said, "I'll stay with Shin."

Angel nodded looking at Seiji. Seiji nodded and led her back to Ryo. Angel walked wth Seiji back to her brother's room she wonder what would happen next in few days or months.

~*Few Years Later*~

Naste sat at her laptop looking at her Grandfather. Angel was sitting with her brother as they waitting for friends. Shu smirked at them. "Angel why are you keeping that pushie with you?" he asked. Angel looked at Shu. "Because Shu I made a promise," she answered.

The professor began uttering a code which would start the steps. Naste typed it in each code her Grandfather say. There was a flash.
Ryo, Shin, Alec, Nazza, Arago, Kaosu, Shuten, Ashura, Serenity, the Five Guardians says:
He smiled grimly. "So it begins...We have set things in motion we cannot stop. Ryo sat up sharply and walked out not saying a rod, but his sign shone. Shu's and Touma's signs also shined too. Angel looked at them even at Seiji and Shin seeing their signs shining. Naste looked at her Grandfather. "What had? Grandfather?" she asked.

Jun was shopping with his parents.

"Soon , the Nether realm comes."

Naste nodded understanding. Angel looked at Ryo. Jun stated away from his parents. Ryo gazed at the sky and froze. Blaze was with him. "It's almost time."

Shu and Touma nodded. Angel sighed. The professor sighed and backed away. "Naste rememeber that poem..it will come in handy... A sky cam caught Ryo's face on he TV. Naste saw Ryo on tv as she ate chips. "Grasndfather come here," she said. Jun bumped int Ryo but got up looking at Blaze. Angel was on top of a roof waiting for her cue to jumped in. Even Touma and Shu. The professor came in and saw it. "Hm...just on time."

"Take a look on the TV," Naste said.

"Yes...Wildfire... The oterhs must be close by."

"I'll go get him," Naste said running out. Jun return to his parents.

"Be careful." he said softly and his eyes closed. Naste drove to the city as the dark clouds were closing in.

Ryo smirked. "Taking yout time...Arago shame on you!" He laughed softly.'Hey! Idiots! You wanna live you better run the other way!"

Angel sighed watching from the roof. Shu shugged at her. Naste's car stoped as the clouds went over the cars. She got out looking a way get in. People got scare and got started to run everywhere and Jun got parted from his parents. "MAMA PAPA!" he called.