Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Ronin Warriors: Hell Back on Earth ❯ Kotetsu Rebirth ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
KALE: Okay, have you come up with a strategy to fix Ryo? We need him in this episode.

ANUBIS: We're running out of options.

::Kayura steps in::

KAYURA: That does it!!!!!!!

::Kayura takes her Shakujo and whacks Ryo on the head extremely hard, as to jar Ed free::

RYO: Ow...what happened...why do I have this strange urge to pet chickens?

ANUBIS: Good. We can start the episode now.

SEKHMET: Please remember to read Ronin Warriors Hell Back on Earth in a Brightly lit room and not to sit too close to the screen!

DAIS: They have to anyway, and there's no flashing lights that could!

KALE: Um, let's begin.

Ronin Warriors: Hell Back on Earth
Chapter 9: Kotetsu Rebirth

Navcase exited the teleport that Yoko had performed, landing him in the palace of the Heavens. He knew exactly what had to be done. With his sword destroyed by Toshihiko, it was imperative that he get repaired. He seemed to believe that the only person who could help repair it was Sakura. There was only one small problem. She hated him. At least, that is what he seemed to believe. His only hope was to get her to fix his weapon. So he headed up to her room. She was probably still furious at him for his first appearance disturbing the calm in the palace. But it was still worth a shot.

"Sakura!" Navcase said, knocking on the door.
"Go away, you've caused enough trouble!" she yelled back.
"I need your help." he replied.
"For what?" she asked through the door.
"A sword." Navcase replied.

At this the girl came running and pulled it open.

"Okay, you've got my attention. What's the problem?"

Navcase pulled out his sword, drawing it slowly from the sheath, revealing that it had broken in half. He held up the other half as well. Sakura was ready to strangle him.

"YOU BROKE A KOTETSU?" Sakura screamed.
"Can it be fixed? The sword belonged to my father." Navcase asked.
"Well, it's doable. What exactly broke this thing?" Sakura asked.
"Some strange warrior with a rune blade." he explained.
"Well, then it's settled. We're gonna have to turn this thing into a rune blade. I'll have Mom break out the heavy artillery."

Grabbing his hand, the two ran off to find Amaterasu. It did not take that long, even from the size of the place.
"Mom! Navcase needs a new sword." Sakura explained.
"I see. I have been watching this for a while now. Whomever we are facing, they seem to have access to high levels of ritual magic. Thus we must power you up a bit."

A door opened, and two Asian gentlemen walked in.

"These would be the legendary Masamune and Kotetsu, one being the very man who made that sword of yours. If anyone can repair the blade, it is them. When they are finish, I will proceed to give the weapon a little extra touch." she explained.

"I'll bring you the blade when it's done." Sakura promised.
"Thank you. I'll head back to earth and see if I can figure out a strategy to defeat him."

Meanwhile...

"This place is so big!" Yuriko exclaimed.
"<Yep. Four floors of music, videos, and more! But nothing for me.>" Karen explained.
"Why not?" Yuriko asked.

Karen pointed to Teresa, whose eyes had practically lit up.

"There's so much here! I don't know where to begin!" Teresa exclaimed.
"We can start by getting out of here, I'm hungry!" Allison complained.
"<So? Where do we start?>" Yoko asked.

Suddenly, a loud crash was heard, as one of the walls was destroyed!

"With me." Touru declared.
"Run!" Yuriko shouted to Karen, who proceeded to book it out of there while Yoko attempted to slow him down with a holding spell.

"Yeah. Take that." Yoko said.

Focusing his power, Touru managed to break free of the spell and headed for Yuriko, who struck him with her Naginata.

"This guy's pretty big." Yoko said.
"Not to mention tough." Suiren added. "I think we might need the armors." Yuriko declared.

The other two nodded. Suiren's unfolded around her body, as the pieces of Ashataron Hermit crab attached to to Yuriko, and the armor of Feilong attached to Yoko.

Yuriko whipped out her claws and attempted to get a hold of Touru but he pried himself free as Yoko tried to charge him with her armor, slashing down with her spear, only to be parried and knocked away by his nunchucku. He then went after Yuriko, who was pummeled by his weapon. He reached back and nailed her with a powerful punch that sent her flying into a display, damaging it badly. He continued to stop their futile advances and slammed them into anything and everything he could. The trio could just hear the repair bill climbing and climbing.

The group huddled in a corner as Touru knocked shelves in their escape route in an attempt to keep him from advancing.

"We've got to rethink our strategy." Suiren observed.
"Like, I'm trying my best but I can't use this spear very well, okay?"
"And I can't seem to get the hang of this thing." Yuriko replied.
"Switch your armors. I'll try and hold this lummox off."

Suiren headed down the escalator, her charge cannon ready to fire. He had to still be down here. Her sensors picked up a high trace of mystical energy. That had to be him. She took aim and fired her cannon at full power. The large energy fireball lammed into Touru and sent her flying backwards and him in the opposite direction, leaving a large dent in the opposite wall.

She spotted him again and fired a lower power blast, but he dodged, destroying another display. Yuriko then leapt in, parrying his nunchucku just as they were going to hit Suiren. She launched into a five hit combo attack that decimated him.

Suiren charged in with her own weapon, slashing a series of slashes that ended with a kick off from his chest and a forward flip that slashed him.

Yoko stepped in with her staff, prepared to strike with everything she had. She began an incantation and drove the weapon into the ground, causing a powerful energy reaction.

"Yoko! No! Not that spell!" Suiren shouted, grabbing Yuriko and dragging her and Yoko out of the store. A wave of energy lashed outward from where Yoko was standing, knocking Touru unconscious; and doing a very good job of devastating the entire interior of Tower Records. Karen and the other two ran up to what was left. The store had managed to survive mostly, however the windows had all been blown out, the inside looked like it had been hit by some sort of explosion, which was very true. Suiren and company shed their armors and headed out front, where they were immediately hugged by Karen in the others.

"<Please don't tell me you were in there.>" Karen asked.
"Nope, we got out before it blew up." Suiren said.

Karen was confused. Last they checked, those three were the only ones in the store aside from big dumb and ugly. Did he do all this? He had to have. Still, she was getting more and more suspicious of her new friends. But she could not let on that she was.

"<Hey Yuriko, you wouldn't mind if we took you to get made over, would you?>"

Yuriko considered their offer for a few minutes before finally agreeing to it.

"<Cool! Let's go.>"

Back in Japan...

Ryo and Anubis touched down in the spot that was formally the Draconai base.

"All right Ryo. We've got to see if we can locate that strange contact we found last time." Anubis answered.
"Right. We have to know if it is a friend or a foe." Ryo answered.
"Well, judging from the fact that he ATTACKED us last time, my best guess is that he's an enemy." Anubis responded.
"We still need to make sure." Ryo stated.

The two decided that it was best to stay together this time around, so they walked slowly and carefully, making sure to search every nook and cranny of the place.

"Do you feel that?" Anubis asked.

Ryo nodded. "What could it be?"
"Could be anything. A residual trace from when we were here last time, one of the Seishi, or..."
"DRACONAI!!!" Ryo shouted suddenly.

Anubis whirled around with his scythe to investigate. Sure enough, a medium group of Draconai had shown up to ruin their investigation. One charged at Anubis, and he quickly sliced across his chest, while Ryo called for his wings and summoned his sword, striking another blow on another intruding Draconai.

Ryo rose into the air and sent a fireball screaming into the advancing warriors, burning them to a crisp.

"They must be from Koureha's clan." Anubis observed as he began gathering power in his blade.

"TAKE THIS!!!!" Anubis declared as he slashed into soldier after soldier, causing them to explode and vaporize the second his blade touched them.

"That should work."
"Nope, they're still coming." Ryo observed.
"We're going to need the armor." Anubis said.
"Maybe not, look!" Ryo said, pointing at the strange warrior running towards them with his swords drawn. A few managed to go down with stealth kills, making the monsters drop like flies until they realized they were getting wasted, at which point they turned to face their opponent, but with little success as his twin swords tore into Draconai after Draconai.

"It's the stranger! Retreat!!!!" one shouted.

The Draconai immediately proceeded to turn tail and run away, a few being unlucky to come into contact with Ryo and Anubis. After the scene was clear, the heroes thanked the stranger for his help.

"We are grateful that you showed up. Who are you?" Anubis asked.
"I am sorry, but I cannot tell you just yet. I have a request to ask of you. If you know where I can find the Sword of Heaven, let him know that I am looking for him."

With that, he headed off, leaping over a wall.

"Who was that guy?" Ryo wondered.
"Far more importantly, why is he looking for Navcase?" Anubis said.
"We should tell Amaterasu." Ryo replied.

With that the two flew off.

Navcase waited patiently, at least, as patiently as he could for his sword to come back, repaired and ready for action. He had been mediating for hours, attempting to figure out a way to defeat his new adversary. He had noticed that Yuriko and the others were also missing. They were probably out shopping, knowing them. He was about to resume his mediation when the door opened.

"<Navcase, we have a surprise for you!>" Karen exclaimed.
"What?" Navcase asked.
"Okay, let's let him see it." She said to Yoko and the others.
"<I give you the new and improved Yuriko!>" She shouted.

Yuriko walked into the room slowly. She had her hair in a knot, held up by sticks. Her nails were painted. Her face was covered with makeup.

"Shinta-chan, how do yo like my new...look." she said, going from happy to sad.

Navcase was shocked. Yuriko said she did not need makeup. She could probably fool him with a little, but now, she looked almost...ugly.

"YURIKO?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!" he exclaimed angrily.

See you next time, see you next time...

Next Episode:

NAVCASE: Navcase here. It's the moment you've all been waiting for.

ANUBIS: The day Yoko gets a brain?

YOKO: I have a brain! It's just, like obsessed with shopping.

SUIREN: Allison stops saying she's hungry?

TERESA: We wish...

ALLISON: HEY!

NAVCASE: No it's the episode where I finally manage to conquer our mysterious swordsman.

KASHIN: About time Hiten boy did it...

It's the next chapter of Ronin Warriors Hell Back on Earth: Defeats, Departures, and Discovery.

::Suiren looks at the script for chapter 10::

SUIREN: This isn't gonna be pretty...