Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Ronin Warriors: Hell Back on Earth ❯ Wizard of Technology ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ronin Warriors: Hell Back on Earth
Chapter 17: Wizard of Technology

"Ah, Heero Yuy, you think that you can possibly defeat me, the Red Comet?" Houji's voice said.

Houji placed a 1/100th scale Wing Zero Custom atop his desk, next to the much larger red Sazabi model.

"Of course I can. I have been given this mission to show the UC who the real heroes are." Houji said, imitating Heero's deadpan nasality.
"Furthermore," he continued in Heero's trademark voice, "I brought help."

Houji placed a model of God Gundam, and a model of Double X on his desk next to Heero, deploying the Hyper mode on God Gundam and opening up the satellite cannon on Double X.

"I believe you know my friends, Mr. Domon Kasshu, the King of Hearts, and Mr. Garroad Ran."
"I can beat you!" he said, imitating Garroad. "If we do, I'll even believe in God!"
"You'll find it very interesting that I told Mr. Kasshu about the fact that you serve Devil Gundam." He said, imitating Heero again.
"Well, we'll see who's most powerful then, for I brought some friends of my own." He said, imitating Char.

He placed a Model of "Physalis" on his desk.

"I give you Anavel Gato, the Nightmare of Solomon."

"We can deal with you and your textbook threat." Heero declared.
"Let's get things started!" Houji shouted Dramatically, pulling off his suit coat. "Sore wa Gundam Fight, Reaaady..."
"Mr. Otoantou sir." his secretary declared.
"Huh? What is it? It better be important."
"Mr. Furukiayu has arrived."
"Tell him I'll be right there. You didn't see anything, did you?"
"Negative. I did not see you playing with your Gundam models." Ms. Ayanami replied, flashing a coy smile as she headed off.

The two limos were cleared from the front gate as they drove into the inner area, flanked on both sides by hordes of soldiers. In the other car, Shou snored loudly as Karen lay slumped on top of him. The vehicle rocked to a stop, awakening Karen from a sound sleep as she nudged Shou awake.

"Wha? Huh?" Shou asked.
"<I think we're here, wherever here is.>"
"Where is this place? What is this place?" Shou wondered.
"<My sentiments exactly.>" Karen said.
The two heard the sound of Naru yawning a she began to wake up.

"How long was I out?" she asked.
"The whole trip." Shou replied.
"Where are we?" Naru asked.
"<We hoped you might know.>" Karen asked.
"Nope." Naru replied.

The two limos stopped and the doors were opened. With a significant armed escort the group was led inside the facility, where guards in body armor seemed to be crawling around. A door slid open and a man in a business suit stepped out. His black hair was styled like the famed Newtype, Amuro Ray.

"Ah! Furukiayu-san! I trust your trip was safe." Houji replied.
"It was. Has the other guest arrived? "Yes."
"Good. I want to get down to business immediately." Tenma replied.
"Of course. I'll show these three to their rooms and join you shortly."

Houji led Shou, Karen, and Naru to an elevator shaft. Inserting a special key, he was able to access another floor, which they quickly descended to. The doors opened up into a long hallway, which he led them down, with several doors along either wall, seven of which were marked with confusing titles. One after another, he showed a room to each of the girls, and then Shou, and then headed off to Tenma's meeting.

In another part of the facility, far from the rooms, Tenma sat at one end of a table, with Yashuhara, Nagaihidaka and of course, Houji.

"Gentlemen, we have much business to take care of and very little time in which to do it." Tenma explained. "As you may know, Oyabun has left the clan to that fool Sadojima, meaning we have no choice but to go forward with our scheme. Houji?"
"We recently acquired parts of Kinjiro's armors and secret plans to build two new robot designs with which to tighten our security further. I also am putting the minor finishing touches on something to give Amaterasu's warriors a little trouble."
"What about Project P?" Tenma asked.
"It is not going well. We have attempted to search but we keep coming up short."
"Houji, I was very specific. A girl who has everything, but nothing. If she can get everything she wants, she cannot waste the power. Besides, I need total control and total cooperation. If I can't make a deal with her, we can give up trying to find the remaining two." Tenma explained.
"I will try harder, Furukiayu-san."

Elsewhere...

"Yoko! Get your ass outta the bathroom now!" Ayako shouted.
"Like, I'm getting ready to go sit out by the pool!" Yoko replied.
"You know, there's something called studying you might want to do FIRST?"
"Those books are SOOO Boring." Yoko replied as Sakura walked by, also clad in a swimsuit.
"And where's Ayame?" Ayako asked, furious that Sakura would waste time not training."
"She's in the lab as usual fixing the mecha armor."
"At least one person is actually making themselves USEFUL! Fine, I'm going to the library. But don't come crying to me when all hell freezes over and you're not ready!" Ayako said, storming off.

Ayako stepped in, and was immediately greeted by Leng.

"What can I do for you today?" he asked.
"I need to know how to seal a demon god."
"I take it your cousin isn't helping too much."
"When does she? I've yet to see her cast anything remotely magical."

Leng ran off and returned with a large, heavy book entitled "How to Seal Demons (Especially when your cousin is a descendent of the 4th Seishi and won't do it herself)" Ayako took it and lugged it over to the table, and slammed it down.

After several tries to stay awake and read the boring texts, She finally came to what she was looking for.

"AHA!!!!! Here we go. 'In order to seal a demon sorcerer or demon god, you must first possess the symbol or symbols of the one who originally defeated him or her. However, other ingredients may be necessary in order to complete the spell.' Great. I'll need Amaterasu for this one." Ayako said, heading off to find her, apparently in yet another bad mood.

"ARGH!!! That fool didn't listen to me, so I have to knock some more sense into him!!!!!" Amaterasu said, preparing to storm off again.
"While you're there, can you ask him if he knows how to stop demons!"

As Amaterasu left, leaving her without answers again, Kaosu happened to walk by.

"Uh, sir, I need to know how to stop a demon god." she explained.
"Well, first you need the symbol or symbols of the one who originally defeated them."
"I tried to ask Amaterasu what else we'd need, but she stormed off again to beat up that guy."
"Well, there is one person who might know." he explained.
"Cool!" Ayako replied.
"But I warn you, he's a little bit stingy."
"Thank you!" she aid, rushing off to find this person, who was apparently in San Francisco.

Using the teleportation system of the palace, the young girl arrived outside a peculiar antiques shop, where Kaosu assured her there was someone who could help her. She opened the front door and stepped in, immediately greeted by a giant of a man who declared in a deep but friendly voice, "Can I help you?"

"Um, yeah, I'd like to see the owner of this place." she said in Japanese, noticing that the giant she was addressing was clearly also Japanese. He raised an eyebrow in surprise.

"You are here to see Sensei?" he asked.
"If that's what you call him, yeah." Ayako said.
"Why, may I ask?" the large one asked.
"I need info on a Chi Spell."
"How did you know about his special training?" he asked.
"Some Ancient guy told me, look, is he in?" Ayako asked.
"What's up Big T?" a young girl of about nine or ten chimed in, leaping up on the counter. With her limited English, Ayako managed to decipher that the girl was just as surprised to hear that someone had actually come all this way to talk to the cranky one.

"Tohru! JADE!! Who are you talking to in there?" an old, cranky, Chinese crusted voice bellowed.
"Someone wants to see you Sensei." the large one explained.

From out back, a old, squinty eyed Chinese man in a wool vest emerged, staring at the person who had just arrived. He promptly whacked the large gentleman.

"TOHRU!!! YOU ARE A LOUSY SALESMAN!!!" He declared. In a calmer voice, he replied. "Hello, welcome to Uncle's Rare Finds, how may I help you?"
"She said she wanted to ask you about help with a Chi Spell Sensei." the large one replied. Uncle promptly whacked him again.

"The girl can speak for herself!" he shot back.
"Her English is limited. That is what she told me."
"Then ask her who she needs Uncle to perform a Chi Spell on!"
"She says on a Demon God by the name of Drakka."

At the sound of the name, Uncle became very terrified.

"That name gives me the willies!" he replied.

Ayako quickly asked the larger gentleman what was so bad about Drakka.

"He is only the most EVIL demonic form in all the land! He fought against the Sun Goddess and was sealed away for eternity! Now he is out? AIYA!!!!"

Ayako quickly had Tohru relay to Uncle that he was not free but some people who contained a seventh of his power wanted to free him from the Hells where he was currently trapped, so she needed a spell to seal him away in the event that he got free.

"In order to cast a successful Chi spell, you must first possess..."

"I know, the symbol of whomever defeated them." Ayako replied. Tohru and she got whacked for this one.

"NEVER interrupt UNCLE!!!!" he shouted.

"Then you must let Uncle do research to discover what is necessary to stop Drakka!"

"Thank you." she said, turning to leave.

"ONE MORE THING!!! Why should Uncle listen to a word you say let alone help you?"

"She says she is a Seishi of Amaterasu." Tohru replied.

Uncle whacked him again.

"If she is a Seishi, she needs to show Uncle proof!"

Blushing a little, and focusing her energy Ayako lifted up part of her shorts leg in order to expose the character of "space", identifying her as a Seishi, causing the room to glow purple.

"AIYA!!!! You are a Seishi of Amaterasu! Where are the other six?"

"Building a house, probably training with their weapons, sunbathing, and planning the next phase of his vendetta, well, I better get going."

"One more thing. You wear the Ring of Temia."
"Oh, you know about it?"
"Of course I do! I want to buy it from you!"
"Um, sorry, no deal. This thing is what's keeping me alive right now. Just get back to me about that Chi spell." Ayako said, finally heading off.

Up at the palace, Ayame was hard at work repairing the badly damaged armors. They were a total mess. She had proceeded to remove all of the damaged, irreplaceable parts that had been trashed in the rooftop battle. Nearby she had begun to construct replacement piece for Double X, Wing Zero Custom, and had sensors analyzing Rising Passion to figure out what was up. The armor just evolved. How that could have happened was anyone's guess. Shining Heavens luckily was not too badly damaged, so it would be ready to fight very soon, which would make Kashin very pleased. However, the wings on Zero Custom would take some time to rebuild. She hoped that they would not be needed immediately.

Back at Houji's massive facility, Naru stepped out of her room, to see her father coming down the hall, apparently out of his meeting.

"Dad!" she shouted, rushing over and hugging him.
"Naru! How have you been? I trust you and Karen are getting along."
"No, we're not." Naru explained.
"Care to tell me why?" he asked.
"Yeah." Naru said, following him into his room.

"Now, tell me what's bothering you about her."
"Ever since she came to Tokyo she's ruined my life!" Naru exclaimed.
"This is going to take a while, isn't it."
"I mean Yuuji is my best friend in the whole world and she basically convinced him to ask me out! Then she goes on this whole interrogation to convince me I'm cute, and drags Shou into it. Now Yuuji is expecting me to tell him one way or another when I get back when I would have been happy just being his friend! And besides, I'd want him to voluntarily tell me he liked me, not be told to."
"Does Karen know this?"
"No."
"Then perhaps you should explain it to her."
"What's the point? She's already screwed up my life, I either have to tell Yuuji yes or no, either way the relationship we had is over. I CAN'T STAND HER!!!" Naru said, storming off.
From behind her door Karen peaked out, tears streaming down her face.

Naru headed upstairs, running into Houji.

"Ah, Ms. Yashuhara. What's new?" Houji asked.
"I need displacement therapy."
"Really...I have just the thing."

He led Naru off to the R and D part of the facility, where he asked her to stand under a metal ring that seemed to have some sort of tight fabric strewn between it. After the men looked away so that she could remove her clothing, he pushed a button, lowering it from the ceiling, pulled itself through her head, and down over her body, encasing her from head to toe in a tight sheen of a spandex like material.

"All set, you can look now." she replied.

Houji hid his smile from the measurement data he had gotten on her, and began to attach small electrode devices to her wrists, shoulders, ankles, and knees. He then handed her a virtual reality helmet, which she put on as the game loaded.

"Have fun." Houji replied deviously.

Naru realized that Houji had loaded some sort of Virtual On like program in, which was controlled by her own body movement and the forward motion on a treadmill, which was interpreting all of her movements. She ran, leapt from building to building, fired at trucks, cars, everything in her path. She slashed through oncoming traffic, fired energy bolts at others. She was having the time of her life.

What Naru did not know, was that her actions were being interpreted into a robot designed to look like Fei Yen. Far worse, this machine was going on a rampage through downtown Toyama based on Naru's actions!

Flying over the city, Anubis looked down at the new threat that he would most likely have to destroy or at least beat into submission.

*"This is Anubis. I've sighted the problem." He said over his radio.
*"YOu've got to be careful Anubis, there could be someone inside. Oh yeah, We've fixed Yuriko's armor and she's on her way too. Unfortunately so is Kashin." Ayame explained.
*"Great...Anubis answered, not too happy about the circumstances.

Naru spotted an incoming target, and locked on, and fired away with her beam bow, forcing Anubis to dodge. She then fired her gatling as Anubis fired his vulcan cannons to ensure his landing, before deploying his beam scythe to fight her off. He slashed, but she used her jets to dodge left, and locked on again and retaliated with her main weapon, which Anubis broke out his wings to attempt to block, the attack leaving a decent dent in the outer layers. She retaliated with her gatling, which he swiped around and attempted to get in close with his scythe, but she again dodged and slashed him with her sword.
"Damn, this will be harder than I thought." Anubis replied.

She broke out the beam bow for another go, only to have the shot canceled out by a Rising Arrow courtesy of Yuriko!

"Good, you're here. I'm at a disadvantage, I can't get close enough to hit her, maybe you'll have more luck."

Yuriko lit her thrusters and dodged all the weapons as she fired them, and came whirling in with her naginata, which Naru tried with much effort to block, finally getting her gatling online to try and knock her back, as she knocked the armor skyward and sent it crashing back down. However, she got to her feet just in time to fire her main weapon and knock Yuriko back. Recovering, Yuriko took out her bow again and let loose with another Rising Arrow, which failed to destroy the enemy unit, but turn it glowing orange.
"Oops?" Yuriko said innocently.

As she charged in to face it again, with lightning precision it parried all her blows and sent a powerful version of the main gun to knock her back into submission, damaging one of the shoulder guards. Attempting to ensure that at least one of them would actually survive this, Anubis engaged his active cloak system to vanish from sight. Yuriko, despite her minor damage still charged in, hoping to make more damage on the junk heap. She slashed time and time again, causing her to parry, and then faked one slash long enough to thrust her hand forward for the Rising Finger, damaging the chest area, causing painful feedback to Naru. She attempted to fire her main weapon, only to find that it failed to work. She fired her other weapons, managing to knock Yuriko backwards again, unfortunately hitting Anubis' hiding place and revealing him. She then strode over to the two, and raised her blade high above her head, and prepared to drive it downward, only to be flying tackled by Kashin. She managed to kick him off and slashed with her sword, which he grabbed and pulled away from her, only to draw his own and slash several times with it, causing more damage than the other two had attempted.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power..." He began.
"Oh no." Anubis said, getting to his feet as quickly as he could despite the armored burden.
"It's burning grip tells me to defeat you.." Kashin continued.

Anubis hurried towards the insane ally as fast as he could as Kashin ordered the machine to take his love, anger, and all of his sorrow.

"SHINING FINGER SWORD!!!" Kashin shouted, forming the blade and thrusting it towards the head of the mecha.

"Kashin! No!!!!" he shouted, too late to stop him, Kashin had already shoved the blade through its head. It exploded in a blaze of glory as it fell to the ground in flames. Anubis rushed over, to inspect, slicing the head in two, relieved to find nothing more than wires.

"This could have been a person, you know!" Anubis shouted.
"It wasn't. I got lucky." He said, taking off to the palace without another word. Anubis helped Yuriko up before heading back to Mia's still incomplete house.

"AWW MAN, Game over..." Naru said, angry that she had lost.

Houji watched her reaction intently. It worked. It would work. But for now, he could only hope to complete the armors meant for himself and Tenma. The others would take time before their pilots would accept them willingly. Besides, he had other things to take care of.

Fly in the Sky, Drakka Shischisei...


Next Episode:

SHOU: Hellohowaya! Making any money? Listen, next time, a weirdo shows up on our doorstep! He's pretty retro, as in feudal japan retro with his wardrobe, but Karen's dad seems ta be expectin' this whacko! And what's this about the Seven Seishi of Drakka? Dis just keeps gettin' weirder and weirder. I dunno what to think! But I know what you can do fa me, read the next chapter of Ronin Warriors: Hell Back on Earth; When Heaven met Hell. If ya like it, I might cook for ya! SEE YA!!!

Jackie Chan Adventures characters are Copyright 2002 by Adelaide Productions, Inc., and Sony Pictures Entertainment, All rights Reserved.