Rozen Maiden Fan Fiction ❯ Dream of Something Better ❯ Dream ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Rozen Maiden or any of its characters. However, I do own the character Rikou Daijima.
 
Chapter 2: Dreams
He was walking across a field, following a dirt path. The lantern he was holding was the only source of light he could see and the area around the path seemed to fade into the starless night. A light wind blew against him, but something urged him to keep walking against the wind, along the path.
 
But then he heard footsteps coming towards him. He could hear that the owner of the feet had some sort of footwear on, unlike himself, who was barefoot and was wearing his pyjamas.
 
The sound of the footsteps came closer and closer, and he had this strange feeling that whatever it was, was right in front of him.
 
`Wh-who's there? Show yourself!!' he yelled into the blackness in front of him, fear evident in his voice.
 
`My, my, such confidence' the voice of a girl sarcastically remarked. `Anyway, I didn't come here for chitchat, so let me get to the point. Will you, or will you not wind?'
 
`Huh? I Where are you! Stop hiding!' he yelled, thrashing his arms around him at the darkness, the lantern flying around in his hand.
 
`I said, will you, or will you not wind' the girl that he could hear sounded annoyed.
 
`Stop hiding from me, I can't see you' he yelled again trying to grab at the direction the girl's voice was coming from.
 
`Will you or will you not wind' the girl's voice showed slight anger.
 
`Grrrr! I'm confused! Tell me where you are' he yelled.
 
`WILL YOU OR WILL YOU NOT WIND' the girl boomed angrily.
 
`Fine, I will wind if you really want me to, just tell me where you are' He yelled at the voice angrily.
 
The wind suddenly picked up and he was swept upwards by gale force winds. He screamed out loud.
 
 
He awoke from the horrible nightmare that he had just had.
 
`Thank god it was only a dream' he said aloud to himself.
 
`You have FINALLY awoken. Could you have taken any longer?'
 
The voice of that girl from his dream! He turned to see a living doll, who was slightly taller than the average model. She had silvery hair that reached the middle of her back and piercing cerise eyes. Her outfit was a white and blue-black gothic Victorian style dress and she wore a black headband with a small pink rose perched on top of it. But her most unusual feature was definitely the black wings that came out of her back. He had never seen anything like that on a normal model. She was sitting cross-legged on top of his desk.
 
`Don't stare, it's rude' the doll snapped at him. He realised that she must have noticed him examining her.
 
`Oh, er, sorry' he stammered.
 
She shrugged her shoulders. `Such a pitiful human. `
 
She stared down at this human. He had brown eyes and blonde hair with a few centimetres of his root hair colour black. His hair was naturally spiked.
 
So, human, tell me your name.'
 
He continued to stare at her. There was something unusual about her that he couldn't put his finger on. He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard her chuckle at him.
 
`So, you don't know it? How stupid' she laughed at him.
 
`No, I mean, yes, I mean…'He cleared his throat. `I'm Rikou Dajima.'
 
`Such a slow human' she said to herself. `I am Suigintou, First of the Rozen Maiden series.'