Rozen Maiden Fan Fiction ❯ Dream of Something Better ❯ Nearly...everyone...has one? ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Rozen maiden. However, I do own Rikou Daijima.
 
Chapter 3: Nearly…Everyone…has one?
 
Rikou started to laugh. Suigintou couldn't see what he was laughing at; there was nothing funny about her name.
 
`What's so funny' She asked him suspiciously.
 
`Well, you said you were a Rozen Maiden, right?' He asked, still laughing.
 
`Yes. Is there something wrong with that?' She asked him, still confused about what he was laughing at.
 
`Rozen Maidens don't exist; they are only part of a legend! You must be just some living doll.' He exclaimed. He crawled out of bed and walked towards her. When he reached her, he picked her up under her arms and held her up towards the ceiling to get a better look at her.
 
`Get your filthy human hands off me' Suigintou yelled. Her right wing expanded and slammed him against the opposite wall.
 
She gently floated downwards until her two feet touched the floor.
 
`Just a living doll' Suigintou snapped at him. `I am NOT `just a living doll'. I am a Rozen Maiden. You use the phrase `living doll' like it is a common term. Well, HOW MANY LIVING DOLLS HAVE YOU EVER SEEN?'
 
`I've seen millions' He replied, still dizzy from being slammed against the wall. `Nearly everyone has one. Some crazy people even have more than one.'
 
`Nearly…everyone…has one?' Now she was really confused.
 
`You don't know about the living doll craze? He asked. `Seriously, when were you made? They've been around for the last ten, or so, years!'
 
`When I was made is none of YOUR concern human' she snapped at him. `Go back to sleep.'
 
`Huh?' Rikou was astounded by the order she had just given him. `I'll only do what you stay if you stop calling me human!'
 
`GO TO SLEEP' Suigintou yelled at him.
 
He climbed back into bed and rolled over to face the wall, before falling to sleep. Suigintou watched as he fell to sleep almost instantly.
 
`Foolish human' she hissed under her breath.