Rozen Maiden Fan Fiction ❯ Dream of Something Better ❯ Reflect ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Rozen Maiden or any of its characters. However, I do own Rikou Daijima.
 
Chapter 4
 
The next morning, Suigintou was sitting on the ledge of the window in the human's room. She couldn't believe what see was seeing. That human had been correct. There were living dolls everywhere and there wasn't a person in sight that wasn't holding one or talking to one.
 
`At least that explains why he laughed at me when I told him I was a Rozen Maiden' Suigintou sighed.
 
She stood up on the window ledge and took flight, flying down the streets of that city.
 
`They're everywhere…' she said to herself, floating down to sit on top of a lamp post on the side of the main square.
 
`But, I've got more important things to worry over, than stupid amateur dolls' she thought to herself. `The last Alice Game era ended…how long ago was that? I don't even remember what happened in the end…Obviously Alice wasn't born, or I wouldn't be here.'
 
 
----Flash back----
`Suigintou, I'm so, so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you! I thought that you did it, I didn't know that it was actually Kirakishou!' Shinku pleaded. Her dress was cut, her bonnet was missing, and one of her pig-tails had come undone.
 
`So you automatically accuse me of everything that goes wrong? That's so NICE of you!' Suigintou yelled at Shinku. Her dress was just as badly damaged as Shinku's and her hair piece was missing too.
 
`Please, you're hurt, let me help you' Shinku said softly, leaning over to touch Suigintou's shoulder.
 
`DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME' Suigintou fumed, pushing Shinku away from her. `And you…' She pointed her wing at Kirakishou who had been standing, quietly observing the scene. `THIS WAS YOUR PLAN ALL ALONG!!! YOU ARE JUST LUCKY THAT SHINKU IS SO STUPID, THAT SHE ACTUALLY FALL FOR YOUR TRICK!!!
 
Suigintou flew into the air and wings expanded until they filled the whole room. She let out a burst of black power and a hurricane-like wind picked up and Kirakishou struggled to stand up in the hurricane.
 
Shinku put up a block of pink rose petals as a wind break. `Suigintou, stop! You're going to kill yourself if you continue like this!'
 
`I don't care, I don't have anything left to live for…' she thought to herself, tears welled up in her eyes.
 
Suigintou screamed and let out a huge wind block that expanded and pushed everything against the already broken walls. She had used up the last of her energy. She fell from the height that she had flown to, and slammed against the floor, forming a large circular ditch around where she had fallen.
 
Her sight went blurry and she could hear someone calling her name as she died.
 
`Suigintou…Suigintou…'
 
----End of flashback----
 
 
 
`But…what happened after that?'She wondered. Suigintou had been so immersed in her thoughts that she had not noticed a small crowd that had gathered around her light post.
 
`Whoa, is that a living doll?'
`I've never seen one with moving wings on it before…'
`It must be a new model'
`Does it have a medium yet?'
 
The crowd talked about her like she was just an object. Humans were truly stupid.
 
The crowd gasped as she stood up and took flight, flying down the streets, displeased that the crowd was following her. She gained speed and flew as fast as she could, in her attempt to get as far away from these people as she could.
 
Suigintou stopped when she spotted the idiot human's apartment window that she flown from earlier that morning. She flew through the window and drew the royal blue curtains, so that no one could see her.