Rozen Maiden Fan Fiction ❯ Dream of Something Better ❯ Epilogue ( Epilogue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Rozen Maiden. I do, however, own Rikou Daijima, Mirien Daijima, Anira Hanagami/ Rina A. Gamihana, Morielta, Scylla, Lyn, Louise and the personality of Joenna.
 
Chapter 24
 
`Hey…Hey, wake up Suigintou!' A voice called, as Suigintou began to leave her sleeping state.
 
`We should pour some of Shinku's tea over her head ~desu! That'll surely get a reaction ~desu!'
 
Suigintou opened her eyes, and saw that she had fallen asleep at the table. She gazed around at the familiar world that she now resided in with all the other residents that Louise had `disappeared'.
 
After Louise had disappeared them, the dolls had been transported to the world they now currently resided in. Louise had created this world especially for them to live in, since she did not have the heart to destroy them. They had also taken human form, as the world that Louise created enabled them to do so.
 
There was a large mansion within their world, that had an even larger garden. As they had all discovered earlier on, if they got tired of living in one place, they just moved to another. Anything that they needed would be instantly provided by an unknown force.
 
Suigintou stared across the table that she, Souseseki, Suiseseki, Shinku and Lyn were seated around. Kanaria and Hina Ichigo, who had been restored by both Louise and Kirakishou, were playing `it' with Joenna. Kirakishou and Sherry were quietly observing them while trying reading a manga of some sort upside down.
 
`I'm sorry, I didn't have a good night last night.' Suigintou rested her head in her hands. `Anyway, I don't seem to be the only one here sleeping at the table.'
 
Suigintou indicated towards Lyn, who had her head rested on the table.
 
`Well, she takes ages to get to sleep, so if she wants to sleep now, we should just let her.' Souseseki said.
 
`So, has Louise told you how Rikou is faring?' Shinku asked.
 
`Yes, she has, but I have been seeing him myself recently.' Suigintou replied. `But only in his dreams.'
 
`I have always found it quite odd, listening to someone with a hundred years of intelligence take on the form of an eight year old.' Souseseki mused. `I guess, she will grow eventually…'
 
Suigintou nodded. After Louise had finished setting up this world, she had decided that she had wanted to be re-born. So, she had put her soul into the embryo of a pregnant woman.
 
`I remember how surprised I was, when we found out that the pregnant woman had been Rikou's mother…' Suigintou thought to herself.
 
`Shiiiiiiiiinkuuuuuuuuuu…' Hina Ichigo's whiny voice cut through Suigintou's trail of thought. `Kirakishou and Sherry stole my crayons! Please make them give the crayons back…'
 
`Have you asked them to share?' Shinku asked.
 
`We did, but Kirakishou isn't giving us the green…' Joenna said.
 
`There are plenty of other green crayons.'
 
`But we want the GREEN crayon!'
 
Shinku turned to Suigintou. `Suigintou, can you please ask Kirakishou to give back the green crayon.'
 
`KIRA! GIVE HINA ICHIGO THE GREEN CRAYON!' Suigintou yelled in Kirakishou's general direction.
 
An instant later, Hina Ichigo barely dodged a green crayon that was aimed at her. It bounced, and landed on the table.
 
Suigintou closed her eyes. The only squabbling that ever came from the girls these days, happened when the childish ones were having difficulties with crayons, books or food.
 
Hina Ichigo quickly grabbed the crayon and ran over to where Kirakishou, Sherry, Joenna and Kanaria were to continue colouring in the blank sheets of paper spread out over the grass.
 
The End
 
o:o:o:o:o:o:o
 
A/N
 
It's finished! My very first ever fanfic is all finished! I almost can't believe it. Thank you all for reviewing over the many chapters and encouraging me to finish it! Over and out!