Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Marriage Case ❯ Pointless ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hey again I am sorry that there was no lemon in the chapter, but until I get over my little mind freeze or someone is willing to help me there wont be any.

Warnings: Lots of cussing and well bickering lol.

Review Responses:

eLoQueNCe27: Yeah I don't go over my chapters, because I want to get them up. I actually went over chapters three and four, so its probably1 and 2 where you saw most of them. Thanks so much for letting me know as well, you're the first person that has told me about them. Thanks I am glad that my chapters had you wanting to read the next one. I have a lot of inspiration for this one, but if I don't get my others out I may have a mob of mad reviewers lol. Thanks for reading and reviewing.

Gaby (Hyatt: If you mean at the end of the chapter you'll find out. I was happy at least one person asked me who it was. I probably would have gotten more who is he if I had put a description in. Thanks. Thanks for reading and reviewing.

NiteMistris09X: I think I have been doing a pretty good job of updating with this story at least. I also said that I am having problems with the lemon, so there wont be one till I can figure it out all right. I put in there that there was some lemon, and there was. I am sorry if you meant that all as a joke in the review but I can't take a joke, and I don't mean to be mean at all. I stated about the lemon and I did apologize a lot in fact. I am sorry that there wasn't one I wanted to write one for you all, but it didn't happen and I am truly sorry about that. Well I am glad that you do like the story and I am not trying to be mean at all, maybe I shouldn't do these I always piss one person off, without trying. Thanks so much for reading and reviewing.

Shiro Ryu: Thanks so much for that. I feel better now, though some authors are getting impatient for the lemon. I am not writing this story for them though. I am writing this cause I want to, and for all the people that want to read it. I think the ones that read stories just for the lemons maybe wasting their rime on my story. I am writing more for um the limeish parts lol. I want a to write one and this story will contain one, but the limeish parts are what I like about the story. Thanks again for all your help, you have made me feel better about a lot of things. Thanks so much for reading and reviewing. I hope you continue to read the story.

Another note one person guessed who the visitor was that interrupted them. I was sooo happy someone guessed it yay.

________________________________________________________________ ________

Aoshi growled as he stomped down the stairs. "Sanosuke, what do you want?"

""I should ask why such a young thing was in your bed, and from the look of it she was naked ha!" Sano laughed.

SLAM

"You want to speak like that you can leave my house, without a limb." Aoshi growled through clenched teeth. Aoshi had thrown Sano up against the wall holding him by his neck. He dropped his hand.

"Cough, cough, jeez fine I won't say another word, except can I ask who she is?" He received a glare from Aoshi.

"She is my partner, that's all you need to know."

"MISAO!" Sano screamed.

Aoshi glared at him. "How do you know her name?"

"Fuck man, I know her. I didn't recognize her, hehe she probably didn't recognize me either." Another glare made him serious. "I came to tell you that Saitou needs to see you and Misao about your case, it seems nothing happened at the party, but Kaoru is in danger of being killed. They plan to go on their honeymoon soon, you will go as another newlywed couple. You will share a room with them, as the hotel they chose puts different couples together so they can talk and shit, I suppose."

"We sleep in the same room? Or are you talking about a double room, with just one lounging area?" Aoshi asked calmly walking to his sitting room, Sano followed.

"I guess, danged if I know," Sano lit a cigarette. "Awww c-mon, I haven't had one all day." Sano wined "Fine." Sano put the cigarette out in an ashtray on the coffee table.

"So Saitou sent you to tell me the gist of things." Aoshi sighed and sat back, we are suppose to go to his office tomorrow right?"

"The cricket man would have preferred tonight, but after the party he thought you might be..."

"I have no tolerance for alcohol so I won't drink." Aoshi interrupted.

________________________________________________________________ ________

Misao flipped on her back, `I can't sleep, its too cold.' Misao thought as she hugged the blanket to herself. She sighed and stood. "My suitcase is still downstairs, dang." Misao went to Aoshi's closet and pulled a shirt down. She found her panties and put them on then put Aoshi's black t-shirt over her head. It went, close to, down to her knees. Misao trudged over to the door, not having enough courage to go through his dresser. She made her way down the stairs and heard Aoshi's voice she followed it down a the hall, past the stairs and to the right. She heard the other mans voice. `It sounds familiar, somehow.'

"The cricket man would have preferred tonight, but after the party he thought you might be..."

"I have no tolerance for alcohol so I won't drink." Aoshi interrupted

Misao's eyes widened, `That's why he had one sip and that's all, though he did act a little nicer.' Misao giggled to herself. She rounded the corner, and stared at Aoshi's muscular chest.

"Aoshi?" Misao voiced meekly.

Aoshi closed his eyes after his little statement expecting to hear jokes. When he head Misao's voice, his eyes shot open and he looked at Misao. His eyes roaming over her slightly clothed figure. He knew it was his shirt. `It's too big for her, but she looks cute.' "Yes Misao."

"I left my suitcase down here, I hope you don't mind that I borrowed one of your shirts."

Aoshi shook his head. "Good, and Rooster head you're loud." Misao turned to Sano.

"Ohh did my voice give me away. Weasel."

"No your stupid use of words, you dick wad." Misao growled.

"Dick wad, why you short little freak." Sano stood.

"I am not short...."

"No just vertically challenged." Sano interrupted.

"Why you..." Misao started stomping toward him.

"Oh no the little girl is going to hurt me, someone save me." Sano jumped on the couch and acted scared.

"You asshole," Misao was about ready to charge him, when he went flying over the couch. Misao blinked and looked at Aoshi. "You've been doing that a lot lately."

"Hmm," Was, Aoshi's response as he flopped back on the couch.

"You ass," Sano complained as he stood holding his now bleeding nose.

"Be careful, I don't want blood on my carpet." Aoshi stated. He gained a glare from Sano and stormed past Misao, shoving her toward the floor. Aoshi caught her and Sano stormed out angry, his nose still bleeding.

They heard the door slam and Misao sighed, "Why'd you hit him?"

"I felt like it," Aoshi picked Misao up and set her on the couch. He sat down next to her.

"C-mon Aoshi, you don't do anything just because you feel like it." Misao smirked.

"You're right." Aoshi pushed Misao to her back. He bent down and kissed her, his right hand on the armrest, and his left hand next to Misao's stomach. He broke the kiss, "I don't." He pulled away and sat down, Misao pulled her self up and hugged his arm.

Misao sighed and laid her hand on his arm, "It was too cold up in the room." Misao stated out of the blue. Aoshi looked own at her, he pulled his arm free from her grasp. He leaned back against the couch, his arm wrapping around Misao's waist and pulling her to him. Her head rested on his chest. "Its cold down here too." Misao buried her head against his chest, pulling her legs on to the couch. She tried to cover them with the shirt.

Aoshi chuckled and pulled her on to his lap, and kissed her once again. Misao's hands were on his chest, they slid up his chest to his shoulders and wrapped around his neck. Aoshi deepened the kiss by running his tongue along her lips. She opened them and their tongues battled. Aoshi pulled his legs out from under her. He continued to kiss her as he laid he on the couch and laid over her, keeping his weight on his right arm. He broke the kiss. "Better?"

Misao giggled and pulled him in for another kiss. "Much," She mumbled.

Misao ran her hands along Aoshi's back, gaining a groan from him.

The kiss broke once more, and Aoshi stared down at Misao. "We should go up to the bedroom." Aoshi breathed huskily.

"We should," Misao whined. Aoshi chuckled and stood up, pulling her up. "Go ahead and head up to the room."

Misao giggled and walked away slightly swaying her hips. Aoshi groaned and slowly went to the front door and locked it. "Kaoru's in danger," ran through Aoshi's head.

"I should let Misao know."

Aoshi walked quietly up the stairs and walked in the door. He walked over to his desk and felt hands wrap around his stomach. "Misao I need to tell you something." Aoshi gritted his teeth as He felt her clothed body against his back.

"Pooh, okay." Misao pouted. She hopped onto the bed and sat Indian style, placing her elbows on the side of her knees, and placing her chin in her palms. "Shoot."

Aoshi turned around and chuckled, "Misao, Sano came over to talk about the case, or what he knew of it. I need to talk to Saitou tomorrow."

"Do I get the pleasure of staying ho....here." Misao asked. Aoshi smirked.

"Only if you want." Aoshi replied. "It looks like we will be going on a paid Honeymoon." Misao's eyes bugged out of her head, Aoshi continued, "We will be sharing a two room suite at a hotel, and we shall share the same sitting area."

"A joined room, I'll get to know Miss Himura awesome." Misao giggled clapping her hands.

Aoshi changed the subject. "I have to change, I can't wear these to bed." He opened a drawer and went to the bathroom to change. Misao got under the covers.

Aoshi came out of the bathroom and pulled the covers on his side back and lay on his back. He sighed and closed his eyes, putting his arms behind his head. "Oof." Aoshi's arms grasped Misao's shoulders.

"Your mean," she pouted.

He rose an eyebrow at her. "Why?"

"I told you it was cold." Aoshi rolled his eyes, and turned on his right side. Misao turned around and he hugged her close. Misao snuggled against him and closed her eyes falling asleep. Aoshi smelled her hair and sighed, falling asleep.

"Aoshi," Misao called. She smiled and touched his shoulder. He yanked away from her grasp.

"What is it Misao, we shouldn't converse outside of work." Aoshi stated passively.

"Aoshi," Misao's eyes widened, and she backed away holding her hand as if it had been burned. She looked into his eyes they were cold as ice.

"What Misao," Aoshi said exasperated.

"What's wrong?" Misao took a step toward him.

"I'm tired of you expecting things out of me." Aoshi turned his back to her.

"Wha...?" Misao placed her hand to her mouth, tears spilled from her eyes. "You only acted like you like me, because of the case."

"I told you Misao, don't make this more than it is." Aoshi started walking away.

"AOSHI!" Misao cried, as she fell to her knees, tears falling from her closed eyes.

"Misao wake up, Misao." Aoshi shook Misao awake. She shot up in bed clutching the sheet to her chest she turned toward Aoshi.

"Aoshi," Misao clung to his chest and started to cry. "Your not just being nice because of the case, are you?" Misao's arms wrapped tighter around Aoshi's chest.

Aoshi blinked at her, and hugged her closer; he bent his head so his lips were next to her ear. "No Misao." Misao clung tighter and pulled her head back, her eyes met his and she bent up and kissed him. The kiss broke and Misao buried her head against his chest. Aoshi sat in the bed, as Misao aid her head on his lap and wrapped her arms around his torso. She fell asleep, and Aoshi leaned against the wall.

________________________________________________________________ ________

Aoshi awoke still sitting in the same position, but Misao was gone. He went to move, and groaned in pain.

"That's what you get for sleeping like that Aoshi." Misao smiled as she came in with a tray of food.

"Yeah," Aoshi smiled back, and Misao set the tray on his lap.

"Hope you don't mind I dug around the kitchen to make this and find the tray."

"As long as the kitchen looks decent." Aoshi responded taking a bite of the eggs. His eyes widened at the taste.

"That bad," Misao's smile faltered. "I know I am not that good of a cook, but I can't cook eggs either, jeez how lame." Then she saw Aoshi shovel the food in his mouth.

"Its not bad its great." Aoshi stated as he finished. Misao smiled and took the tray and set it on the table. Aoshi got out of bed and groaned in pain once more.

"Aoshi, would you let me do something for you?" Misao question her eyes darting to the floor.

"UGH, depends on what it is." Aoshi straightened his back and winced.

"Umm, let me rub the soreness from you back." Misao stated as a blush crept to her cheeks.

"That would help, but why are you blushing?" Aoshi quirked an eyebrow at her.

"In the bath," Misao turned her head away as her face became more red."

"What?" Aoshi asked.

"Well you see warm water helps to relieve the muscle tension, and a massage while in the bath would be the best you see, or shower which ever." Misao stared at the floor the entire time.

Aoshi blinked at her, `She is making this more difficult by not looking at me. I got to see her last night in her glory.' Aoshi smirked. He lifted her chin while she closed her eyes. He bet down and kissed her neck. Misao's hands went around his neck. He kissed her in one spot and sucked on her neck. He backed away. "Fine," Misao's hand went to her neck and she blushed even more.

"You can wear a towel and all, and I can sit outside..." Aoshi placed his fingers to her lips, and tilted her head towards him again.

"We'll both be in the bath, if that's the way you want to do it." Aoshi stated Smirking. Misao's eye widened. She nodded.

________________________________________________________________ ________

To say Misao was nervous was an understatement. She had a towel wrapped around her. She walked toward the bathroom. `I started the bath and it doesn't sound like its running so Aoshi must have turned it off.'

Misao gulped and opened the door. Steaming hitting her in the face. She closed the door, and took a step towards the bathtub. She heard Aoshi sigh, and smiled, he was relaxing, something he never did. Misao took a deep breath and pulled the curtain slightly away from the wall. She sighed, she had guessed the right side, and his head was leaning against the wall. "A...A...Ao...sh... i" Misao said stuttering. His eyes opened groggily and looked at her. Aoshi slowly sat up, unable to see her now. "Umm should I take the towel off or???" `I am so nervous why.'

"You don't have to Misao." Aoshi gritted his teeth as he said this, `Seeing Misao like this is rare treat she always acts tough. That and she doesn't wear revealing clothing.' Aoshi heard the towel drop, and wanted to turn around, but stayed still. He heard her enter the water. And sit down.

Misao started to work his muscles, `He has a lot of knots,' Her hands worked, and she heard Aoshi moan and he leaned forward a little. "Umm is something wrong," Misao stilled her hands.

"Don't stop Misao that feels wonderful." Misao's eyes widened, Aoshi actually wasn't flinching, he was relaxing. `Usually he flinches when I touch him. Even last night before...' Her thought trailed off as she felt Aoshi shudder. Her face went red as she smoothed her hands over his back, so strong. Misao leaned her head against hi back and wrapped her arms around his torso. "Misao,"

"Yes I know continue." Misao said as she started to pull her hands free, but his hands stopped her.

"No, Can I see..." He paused. "You." Misao blinked and knew what he meant.

"If you want Aoshi, but I..." Misao blushed.

She turned her head away as he stood. He looked down at her and sat down facing her. Misao was sitting on her knees, her hair falling over her shoulders. Aoshi slowly touched her shoulder and dragged his fingers lightly across her collarbone, getting an intake of breath from her. "Aoshi," Misao moaned as his lips were on her neck. He moved her hair, and his hands went to massaging her breasts. Misao's arms wrapped around his shoulders, she felt herself being pushed slightly to the wall

Aoshi stopped kissing her, and hugged her, his breathing coming in pants. "I'm sorry, you're beautiful." He started to pull away, but Misao hugged him tightly.

"Would you give me a massage now?" Misao asked innocently. She felt Aoshi chuckle, then pull back. Misao's eyes darted down and she turned her head away catching a small glimpse of what she had never seen. Her cheeks reddened as she turned around. Aoshi leaned against the other side of the tub, and he pulled her on his lap "EEP!" Misao could feel his legs against her and she groaned. His hands started with her shoulders and down her arms, then slowly went back to her back and down it. Misao's hands gripped the sides of the tub. She could hardly stay sitting she wanted to lean back in his embrace.

Aoshi's hands stilled, as Misao fell back into his embrace. Her eyes shut. "Misao," He called gently.

"Hmm," He smiled and kissed her neck.

"We need to get out the water starting to get cold."

"MMMM," Misao moaned as his tongue darted behind her ear. He did that again and got the same response. Aoshi let his hands slowly glide down Misao's stomach. His fingers twirled around her belly button then went lower. He felt her soft mound of hair, and slowly ran his fingers through it. He pushed his finger inside her, as his tongue darted out and hit the sensitive part behind her ear. "AHHHHH," Misao breath as her eyes opened. She slumped against Aoshi he started to move his finger in and out of her. While his mouth played with her neck and ear. "Aoshi, gods Aoshi, that ughhnnnn feels good." Aoshi could tell she was close. He found her hard little nub and pressed it lightly with his thumb. "UGHHHHH AOSHI!" Misao called as he first orgasm hit her. She panted and leaned her head back.

Misao gasped, as she lay spent. Aoshi nuzzled her neck and lifted her from the bath has he stood. He placed her on the bed and then went back to grabbed two towels. He wrapped one around his waist and took one to Misao. She was till breathing heavily and her eyes were closed. He placed the towel on her, and she opened her eyes groggily. She smiled at him, and closed her eyes again.

I was going to rewrite this chapter and do something different, but K-Gt said it was good, so I am going to post it. SO PLEASE NO FLAMES. Constructive criticism is accepted, but please don't tell me I have to put something in my story, I have had one review like that on another story, and I am tempted to take that story off all the sites and just post it on the Battousai and Kaoru group at topica.com. I have had quite a few requests to keep it up but haven't made my mind up. The story is A Twist With Spice. Anyway I will keep it up for the time being, but please don't tell me i have to put something in my story k. That just makes me mad, It's my story, my ideas, no the characters aren't mine, but still its my story and I can do what I wish, so please. I hope you like the chapter and I have no ideas for any stories right now so it may be a wait on other stories and this one sorry.

Funny Written Blooper: I thought that was hilarious and though hey why not.

Aoshi closed his eyes after his little statement expecting to hear jokes. When he head Misao's voice, his eyes shot open and he looked at Misao. His eyes roaming over her slightly clothed figure. He knew it was his chest.