Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel ❯ Prologue: In The Beginning ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

My Angel
 
A/N- Well, this is my newest creation, I have another on the way but it's for a different series. Anyway, I know the prologue is very short, but the chapters will be longer and all the stuff in this prologue will make sense. So just bare with me, well enjoy reading!
 
Disclaimer- Also I don't own RK, even though it wouldn't hurt if I did...
 
Prologue: In the beginning
 
When God created all things he had to make everything completely equal, good and evil had to be kept in balance, but thousands of years ago a war broke out between the being's of Heaven and Hell. The Lord of the shadows, Satan himself, sent thousands of his hellish minions to fight the Angel's that God sent to stop him.
 
For Centuries they battled, destroying more than half of the Universe, God knew that if this fighting didn't stop soon than everything he had created would be gone forever. Taking a chance, he called a peace conference with Satan in order to resolve this crisis, they worked on forming some sort of treaty that would end all this fighting.
 
The treaty initialed the halting of all fighting between the being's of Heaven and those of Hell, they would treat each other with equal respect and equal right's, but a loop-hole was added.
 
God thought of only other's when he allowed this loop-hole, even though he knew that this 'loop-hole' in the treaty would let the fighting continue, it would also give the fighting true meaning and purpose for those who were part of the fight.
 
One such case was when God created a creature called man; these creature's grew over time and populated the planet Earth, in many ways they had become industrious and civilized. At least to some extent, there were a select few that were unhappy and miserable, those few were the one's that God took into consideration when he allowed Satan to add the loop-hole in their peace treaty.
 
The loophole allowed him to send his holy fighters to Earth, so that they may help the one's that needed saving, but the only catch was letting Satan send his fighter's as well. While God's plan was to save people, Satan's was to destroy those that God had sent before they could help anyone, in this way he could slowly wipe out any defense there was for Heaven.
 
Years passed after the treaty was in place, this time had given God the chance of having all the Angel's that traveled to Earth trained in the way's of fighting, enabling them to defend and attack if needed too.
 
At the same time Satan was training his minions as well, he had them do a special training though, that God didn't know about. This training gave the demon's an upper hand when they fought against the Angel's in the human world, soon Satan had an elite class of demons that could kill quickly and easily, he used these demon's to turn the tide in the on going fight on Earth.
 
Many an Angel lost their lives at the hands of these demons but that didn't stop them from helping the pure of heart and those in need. Although there was this one time when an Angel and a demon fought with such power, they almost upset the very fabric of the universe during their fight.
 
To the demon it was just another fight but for the Angel it was the battle to protect what was most dear to their heart. The tale of these two was to be forever remembered, for it was the greatest fight that ever occurred in the history of the universe and it will always remain that way, until the end of time itself.
 
A/N- Well there you go, I hope you liked it, I put up the first chapter too. Enjoy!