Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ My beloved Sibling ❯ Finale ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 
Chapter VII
 
“Kaoru-chan! We're home….we heard that there was a burglary….”, a familiar female voice was heard from downstairs. It was morning when she stirred, her ears heard the voice from far away. She opened her eyes fully and stared on the ceiling. Eh…I feel strange…she thought. She turned her head to the side, and saw a figure sleeping next to her. She blinked furiously. He was still there. She rubbed her eyes rather violently and opened it once again, hoping that the imaginary vision of Yukishiro Enishi would go away.
 
“Ohayou”, a pair of turquoise eyes looked straight at her as she gasped.
So. this was..for real?!!
 
“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!”
 
She jolted up and screamed her head off as she ran outside, and downstairs, slipped in the process, and stumbled down on the stairs, eventually landing flat on her bottom at the edge of the carpet.
“Ouch…”
“Kaoru-chan? Just what are you doing? Her Kaa-san was staring at her quizzically.
“Unn…er….” Eh, what was I doing? What have I done? A picture of Enishi sleeping next to her fleeted across her mind. “I…I..don't remember…”, she answered in disbelief.
What has happened? She racked her memory and found nothing….Well…the only thing she remembered was the awesome kick the Enishi displayed…
 
“Aaahhh..what's wrong with me?”, she shouted in distress.
Enishi heard her from upstairs and he smirked lopsidedly.
 
They were about to go off to school as she called out to her mother.
“Ittekimasu, Kaa-san!”, she ran outside, tightening her shawl around her neck as the chilly wind brushed her skin.
“Ittekimasu..Okaa-san!, she froze as she heard him say.
She was about to walk off first, as she remembered his preference that none of their school friends should know about them being step siblings, but couldn't help her curiosity.
“You called her Okaa-san? That's the first time, ne?, she casually asked.
He nodded coolly as his eyes met her in an electrifying gaze. Then a little smile was tugged at the corners of his lips.
She was taken aback at seeing his smile.
“I'm no longer a mother complex now…”, he continued.
Huh?
“In contrary. I've not gotten a new step-sister complex….”
Eh?
“Last night was fun, imouto-chan..” he said.
What is he talking about? What happened last night? She tried to recall to no avail.
She wasn't aware of his tall figure as he approached closer.
“Nice meeting you, Kaoru imouto-chan”, he said as he planted those pair of sensual lips that made most girls go ga-ga over, on her forehead.
E…Eeh? Na…nani? She blushed crimson, both of her hands flew to her forehead to feel the scorching heat of his previous kiss still intact
Enishi smiled at her..
Life's certainly getting dangerously exciting for Kamiya Kaoru from now on.