Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Sleep Now My Baby ❯ My Baby Girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sleep Now My Baby

Chapter 1: My Baby Girl

"Mmmm... This is so good," Sanosuke a man in a white outfit said as he stuffed his face full of stew.

"Yeah it is," Yahiko a boy about 12 years old replied.

"Miss Kaoru what is the matter why aren't you eating any of the beef stew it's really tasty?" Kenshin a short man with red hair and a crossed shaped scar on his left cheek asked.

"Oh I was just thinking," Kaoru a girl with long dark hair pulled back into a ponytail replied staring down into her stew.

"Hey Missy are you going to eat your stew?" Sano asked.

"No you can have it," Kaoru said.

"All right!" Sano said dove for Kaoru's bowl.

"No way you're not getting it," Yahiko said and dove for it right after Sano.

"Wahhh ahhh wahh!"

"Ah," Kaoru's eyes began to widen at the sound of a baby crying.

"Miss Kaoru?" Kenshin asked still staring at her.

"It's mine Sanosuke get your hands off!" Yahiko yelled and bit Sano's arm.

"Owww why you little brat," Sano said and punched Yahiko in the face.

"Wahhh!" the child screamed.

"Miss Kaoru?" Kenshin said again now getting concerned.

"The baby's crying," she said.

"What?" Kenshin asked.

"Oh, oh nothing," Kaoru replied snapping out of her trance like state.

"Miss Kaoru are you all right?" Kenshin asked.

"Yes I'm fine why wouldn't I be?" she asked back.

"I'm not sure I was just asking that I was," Kenshin said with a smile.

"Why don't they stop the baby from crying?" Kaoru asked herself beginning to slip back into her trance like state.

"Miss, oro," Kenshin said he was saying something when he was kicked in the face by Sano.

"Now look what you did stupid you knocked out Kenshin with your huge stinky feet the smell probably killed him," Yahiko yelled still fighting with Sano for the stew.

"It was your fault if you would of just given me the stew none of this would happen," Sano yelled back.

"I can't stay here I need to think," Kaoru said and began to leave.

"Hey Kaoru were are you going?" Yahiko asked as he pulled out some of Sano's hair.

"I just need some air," she said and went outside.

"What's up with her?" Sano asked.

"Who cares it's probably just something ugly girls worry about," Yahiko replied.

"Why won't they stop the baby from crying?" Kaoru asked herself as she walked down the street her eyes fixed on the ground.

"Hello Kaoru," she heard a familiar voice.

"No please tell me it's not," Kaoru said as she began to look up from the ground.

"Yes it's me I have returned to you Kaoru," a tall man with black hair and brown eyes, he was dressed all in black and had a samurai sword on his belt he appeared to be only a few years older than Kaoru.

"What are you doing here Ronin?" Kaoru asked angrily her hands clenching.

"I just came to visit my dearest Kaoru," Ronin replied walking toward Kaoru.

"I don't want you here and what do you mean dearest you told me I didn't mean a thing to you, you where just making a fool of me," Kaoru replied getting angrier and angrier with every memory she had of Ronin.

"Well maybe I did love you, you never know," Ronin said as he grabbed Kaoru's chin so she had to look at his face, "I did enjoy that night hearing you cry trying to make me stop, it was so much fun will have to do it again soon what do you say Kaoru?" he asked still holding her chin.

"No Ronin I will never be so stupid so weak as to let someone like you do that to me again," Kaoru said angrily.

"Do what Kaoru? Let me do what to you come on I want to hear it, I want to hear you say it," he as he began to push her chin back causing great pain in her neck.

"Ah Ronin stop it hurts," Kaoru said as tears began rolling down her face.

"What's wrong Kaoru to afraid to stop me just like you couldn't stop me for taking Kaiya," he said pushing harder.

"Kaiya what happened to her," Kaoru asked fighting the pain.

"She doesn't concern you, she is my daughter," he said angrily.

"Why Ronin why did you take her you never liked her I loved her why did you take her away why did you take my baby girl away from me?" Kaoru asked now sobbing because of the pain in her neck but also the pain she felt in her heart from the lose of her daughter Kaiya.

"I took her because I knew it would make you unhappy of course I had no intention of taking her of her own well-being."

"Where is she?" Kaoru asked, "Please Ronin give me back Kaiya."

"Why should I after you wouldn't sleep with me you refused, you refused me why should I give her back?" he asked angrily.

"Because in the end you got what you wanted you raped me so you got your kicks but why did you take her away please give her back I beg of you," Kaoru said.

"No I have much better plans," he said with an evil grin, "Rumor has it you have the legendary Battousai the manslayer staying with you at the Kamiya Dojo, well I have a deal I'd like to make with you if you get the Battousai to let me kill him with no trouble and no resist I'll give you back your precious Kaiya."

"You… you dirty, that is the lowest way of getting what you want that I have ever heard of, I thought even you wouldn't go this low," Kaoru said still crying.

"Hey I didn't ask for your opinion I just want your answer," he replied, "Oh also I think I should let you know if you refuse me again and say you will not go along with my plan I will teach Kaiya what happens when you disobey what I say."

"You wouldn't dare," Kaoru said angrily, "If you put one blade on my daughter you'll pay, I swear it on my father's gave I'll make you pay," Kaoru said trying her best not to scream.

"Miss Kaoru?"

"Missy?"

"Hey Kaoru where'd you run off to?" they could hear Kenshin, Sano, and Yahiko searching for her.

"So those must be your friends they are coming to get you so now I must leave but I will return Kaoru and I want your answer and I hope you make the right one for Kaiya's sake," he said and let her go then ran off.

"Miss Kaoru are you alright?" Kenshin asked running up to Kaoru who was sitting on the ground.

"Yes I'm fine," she replied getting up.

"What happened Missy why are you crying?" Sano asked.

"I just tripped and fell that's all," she said not wanting them to know what was going on fearing if they knew they would try to do something and get hurt.

"You must be a pretty big baby to cry that much if all you did was fall," Yahiko said.

"Oh shut up," Kaoru said angrily.

"I think it's best if we return home now," Kenshin said.

"Yeah Kenshin's right let's go home it's getting dark outside," Sano said as he began to head back to the dojo.

"Come on let's go Yahiko," Kenshin said as he and Kaoru began to follow Sano.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," Yahiko said and hurried after them.