Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Wedding Night ❯ Wedding Night ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Wedding Night
A One-Shot Romance by: S-chan

*Souzou*

After all the celebrating, wedding gifts, congratulations and good luck wishes, it was time for Midori and I to truly become one.

We got on the carriage that would take us to the hot springs about three hours outside of town. For the next two weeks, the inn would be nearly empty, so we would practically have it to ourselves. I wrapped my arm around Midori, who was falling asleep, and pulled her close to me. She opened her eyes and smiled up at me.

"How much longer?" she asked softly, snuggling against my side.

I kissed her forehead and looked down into her bright violet eyes with one eyebrow raised.

"Why? Can't wait?" I asked her, my voice suggestive.

She blushed and hid her face in the curve of my shoulder. I loved that. We were about to unite, body and soul, and here she was still being shy. So cute... I pulled her into my lap and held her so that her head rested over my heart. My desire for her had been heightening steadily, but her comfort was always first to me.

"Don't worry," I whispered, smiling down at her. "We'll be there soon. And don't forget, we'll be here for the next two weeks..."

Midori's cheeks darkened again and her deep violet eyes grew wide, shining in the dim light let in through the curtains of the carriage windows. I shifted her up closer to me and nuzzled into her throat. She squeaked a little and squirmed against my body, clutching at my shirt as I kissed her smooth skin.

"Still blushing?" I asked, my words muffled by the fact that I was currently brushing my lips over her pulse point. "Before the night's over, I'm definitely going to cure you of that..."

She froze in my arms, her hands clenching into fists. I lifted my head from her throat and looked down at her face in concern. The pretty blush was gone from her cheeks and now her face was white. She stared up at me with wide eyes, obviously nervous to the point of being scared. I kissed the tip of her nose and smiled gently at her.

"Are you scared?" I asked, though fear was obvious in her.

She shook her head and made a soft sound of negation, not looking at me anymore - unwilling or maybe unable to do so. I stroked her cheek tenderly with one curled hand, holding her close in order to comfort her. Gently, I slid my fingers under her chin, tilted her face up to mine and pressed a soft kiss to her lips.

"There's no need to be scared," I reassured her as I pulled back a little. "If you want, I'll just hold you tonight. We don't have to do anything until you're ready..."

Midori smiled at me and leaned up to kiss my cheek, her soft lips drawing a moan from me as they touched my skin. Then she shifted to rest her head on my shoulder, closing her eyes and relaxing as best she was able to. Her breath tickled my ear and part of my throat, sending pleasant shivers all along my spine. I was shocked when I heard her voice.

"It's not that I'm scared," she whispered in my ear. "I just don't really know what to do..."

"It'll come naturally," I said in a low, comforting voice. "And before long, you'll only know what you feel..."

I never noticed the carriage stopping, had leaned down, and was about to kiss her breathless when the door opened. Both Midori and I froze, our breaths mingling as both of us panted with interrupted passion. The carriage driver, his face just as red as either of ours', averted his embarrassed eyes immediately.

"Your things were sent up here earlier today," he said stiffly, clenching his jaw. "You can check in over in that little building there."

The embarrassed driver gestured toward a small central building in between two longer, larger buildings. Midori and I thanked him hurriedly and I helped Midori out of the carriage, catching her in my arms as her sleeve caught on the door and she fell forward. I held Midori's hand as the two of us went to check in. The smell of sulfur made Midori pause for a moment, but before we knew it we were in our room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Midori*

"So, what do you think?" Souzou asked me, wrapping his arms around me from behind. "Is it what you wanted?"

I leaned back into his embrace, letting my eyes fall half-closed as I let him hold me.

"It's perfect," I whispered. "So pretty..."

Souzou nuzzled into my throat for a moment, making me think he was going to kiss me, then pulled back a bit. I made a disappointed 'mph' sound and pouted at him. He pressed a kiss to my temple and gave me a little squeeze.

"I know it's been a long day for you," he said softly. "Why don't you go and relax for a while?"

I opened my mouth to protest, but he kissed me, thus cutting off my train of thought.

"I have a surprise for you when you get back," he said, smiling at me. "But I need some time to set it up, alright?"

I raised one eyebrow at him skeptically. But I was tired from the trip up here and really did need to relax. So I fished through some drawers for a couple of towels and headed for the hot springs.

The water smelled like eggs, but it was warm. And as long as I kept it out of my hair, I could just rinse the smell off. It felt good to sink into the hot spring and relax. Stressing nonstop for fourty-eight hours straight could really do some strange things to you.

An hour and a half easily passed me by as I watched the sun set and the stars rise. One look at my hand and I decided I had been in the water for too long. Making sure to keep my towel wrapped firmly around me, I hopped out. I squeaked as the cool spring night air hit me and made a frantic grab for the white yukata I brought with me. Throwing it on and belting it quickly, I ran back to our room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Souzou*

I had just lit the last candle when I heard frantically running footsteps getting close to our room. She certainly did stay in there for a long time, so it must have been a shock getting out of that warm water. I was glad to be back in my normal clothes. Not that it mattered, considering the time I would actually be wearing them...

Midori stopped just outside the door and I heard her panting. Did she really run all the way back here? I wouldn't be surprised. Quickly, I shut the bedroom door and headed for the living room. I had a rose in my hand, knowing that she loved roses.

I was there waiting for her when she threw the shoji open and came in looking flushed and contented. Her yukata had fallen open a little when she was running, revealing a teasing portion of glistening wet skin. Her long braid was pinned up on top of her head with a few wet strings hanging down in her face. The thin white robe clung to her curves, transparent in some places. It was all I could do not to let my jaw drop right then.

She didn't see me right at first, taking a few steps into the dark room and looking around rather warily. I sneaked up behind her and followed her like a shadow until she stopped. Before she could turn around, I trailed the petals of the rose up the back of her neck. She froze, every muscle in her body tensed. I hooked one arm around her waist and pulled her back against my chest, moving my lips over the path the rose had taken.

"For you," I whispered against her skin, bringing the rose around in front of her. "My beautiful rose..."

"Souzou..." she said softly, her voice barely more than a breath.

"Are you still nervous?" I asked, pressing a soft, tender kiss to the pulse point at the base of her neck. "If you are, I'll just hold you... *kisskisskiss*... and kiss you tonight."

She turned in my arms and smiled up at me.

"You're so sweet, Souzou" she said quietly, wrapping her arms around my neck. "I am nervous, but you can help me..."

She brought one hand down, the one with the rose in it, and began lightly brushing the blossom along my jaw line. I stiffened for a moment, my breath quickening. My grip tightened on her and, unable to wait another second, I brought my mouth down on hers, soft and hot.

"I have something for you," I said in a low voice as I pulled back. "Close your eyes."

Midori closed her eyes and I took hold of her hand, pressing a kiss to the back of it. Slowly, I led her toward the bedroom. Stopping momentarily to open the door, I led her into the candlelit room. I stopped her and took her other hand, bringing both of them to my heart. Her breath caught for a second as she felt my racing heartbeat. After a few slow, deliberate breaths, I leaned down and rested my forehead gently against hers.

"Open them," I murmured, my breath tickling her lips.

Slowly, she opened her beautiful violet eyes. I watched her eyes grow wide and fill with happy tears. Taking the rose from her hand, I made a sweeping gesture around the room with it. As she took in the candles, the roses and the futon in the center of the room, she gasped.

"It's... beautiful..." she breathed.

I slipped the rose into the vase with the others and turned to face Midori, looking her up and down. My heart sped up as I fully took in the sight of the clingy, semi-transparent white yukata she was wearing. She gasped as I swept her up in my arms without warning. Her arms tightened around me and she again hid her face in the curve of my shoulder.

"Just for you," I whispered in her ear. "For us..."

I set Midori down on the futon, then stood up. Our eyes locked and I held her gaze as I slipped my shirt off. I had to break eye contact but I knew she was staring at me as I pulled off my undershirt. Standing in front of her, bared to the waist, I felt so vulnerable. I couldn't look at her for a moment, self-consciousness taking over. Then I finally met her eyes and found her staring at me in wonder.

Taking a deep breath, I bent down on one knee beside our futon and took her hand in mine. Biting my lip, I brought her hand to my bare chest, pressing it to my heart. Her hand felt so warm against my skin. She must have been able to feel my heartbeat throbbing almost painfully in my chest. Again, I managed to look into her eyes.

"Midori, sweetheart," I began softly. "Love of my life, may I take you and make you mine tonight?"

Midori gasped and her free hand came to her heart. She drew a few shaking breaths and nodded mutely. Keeping her hand on my heart leaned in slowly and tenderly slanted my mouth over hers. I slipped my tongue in between her lips and gave hers a gentle caress. The feeling of her tongue on mine was so wonderful, so smooth and rough at the same time! It was so soothing, yet so erotic, and I could feel my blood rushing to my groin.

Her hand moved on my chest, her fingernails trailing lightly on my skin. In a moment, I felt her fingers tracing around my right nipple. I twitched and gasped, pulling back quickly. Midori stared up at me with a hurt look in her eyes.

"Did I do something wrong?" she asked quietly, breaking eye contact and looking down at her hand. "If I did, I'm sorry..."

I slid one hand under her chin, tilting her face up and looking down into her beautiful tear-glistening eyes.

"No, of course not," I assured her with a tender kiss. "You could never... You just sent chills through me, that's all..."

She smiled and wrapped one arm around my neck, trying to pull me closer to her. I let my other knee drop to the floor, kneeling by her side and letting her hold me. My hand moved from her chin to slide over the skin of her throat. Her breath grew short and her eyes fluttered as I stroked the curve of her jugular vein.

"Souzou," she breathed. "Stop teasing me... You're making me feel so... hot..."

"Let me help," I growled, my hand sliding down her throat to the open front of her yukata.

Releasing her hand from over my heart, I slid both my hands under the flaps of the thin white robe, resting them on her shoulders. For a long, sweet moment, I stayed like that, relishing the comforting feel of her warm skin under my hands. Slowly, I let my hands slide towards her back, pushing her yukata off her shoulders and letting it fall. It stopped just short of exposing her breasts to my sight. Then her hands came up to cover herself, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Never hide your body from me," I purred, smiling gently into her eyes. "You have nothing that should be hidden. You're beautiful."

She smiled shyly, her cheeks darkening to a pretty shade of rose-pink. Gently, I took hold of her arms and guided them down to her sides. Holding them there, I leaned forward and took the edge of one of the flaps of her yukata in my teeth. Leaning against her chest for a short moment, I could hear and feel her fluttering heartbeat. With a quiet, sensual growl, I pulled the flap away with my mouth. Releasing one of her arms, I pushed the other flap away and let the robe fall around her waist.

Her hands started to come up to cover her bare breasts, but she caught herself and brought them instead to my shoulders. Kissing along her collar bone, I made my way down to her exposed chest. Her senses were so heightened, she cried out when my mouth first touched one tight bud. My tongue darted out to tease her sensitive skin and she gasped.

Continuing to elicit moans and little squeaks, I slowly brought my mouth to cover the hardened tip. She threw her head back and cried out again in pleasure as I started to suckle gently. As I swirled my tongue over the tiny bud, my hand moved to play with its twin. Her body twitched as I teased her chest and she bit her lip to quiet her moans.

"No, honey," I whispered against her breast. "Don't hold back. I want to hear you."

And with that, I gave the other little tip a quick pinch. Her back arched and she gave a strangled shriek. I smiled at her uninhibited reaction and went back to nurse her other breast. What other sounds could I get her to make for me? After another light pinch and a loud groan from her, I began moving my other hand lower.

Gently, I parted her yukata more and more as I moved lower, coming to a stop just above the apex of her thighs before moving back up. My hand moved over her lower chest, then fluttered over her belly. Tracing small circles around her navel made her muscles tighten and she moaned sensually for me. I kept moving down, laying my hand flat on her lower belly. I looked up at her face and saw that her eyes were fluttering wildly, her lips barely parted.

Ceasing to suckle, my mouth began following the path my hand had taken. I trailed wet kisses down her belly and lightly dipped my tongue into her navel. Listening to her gasp and moan and feeling her writhe at the caress of my mouth and hand was incredibly exciting. As one hand ran up and down her side, the other moved to rest on her thigh. I took a deep breath and in a slow, gentle motion, slid that hand between her legs, cupping her in my palm.

"Souzou... what... what are you doing?" panted Midori, her words barely coherent.

She was smooth and soft, bare against my hand, and I closed my eyes at the wonderful new feeling of her flesh. Slowly I slid one finger between her nether lips, stroking hot skin. As I moved lower down her body, I could smell her musky scent. Tracing around her entrance with my fingertip, I felt her wetness. Carefully, trying not to hurt her, I slipped my finger inside her.

"Souzou!" she cried as her hips bucked against my hand. "Oh! What are you trying to---"

Her words cut off and became a long, deep groan as I began sliding my finger in and out of her virgin opening. She was tight, hot and wet. Soon, I let a second finger enter her, joining the first and quickly becoming coated with her wetness. This stretched her just a little bit and she winced, a tiny squeak indicating slight discomfort. Looking up at her face, I saw her biting her lip again.

"Midori, love," I said softly, trying to soothe her. "It gets better. You're just so tight, honey."

Her answering groan made my body stiffen for a second, sliding my fingers farther inside her as my arm tensed. Gently, I started letting my two fingers pleasure her, slipping in and out of her with increasing ease. She squirmed against me, seeking release.

When she was almost at her first climax, I slid my fingers out of her entirely. They were slick with her wetness and I needed so badly to taste her. She lifted her head a little and I captured her gaze. In her passion-glazed eyes was a touch of begging. With a pleasurable moan, I put my fingers in my mouth, licking them clean. I closed my eyes in bliss and gave a low groan. Her taste was sweet, her honey smooth and creamy. She leaned her head back and moaned deep in her throat.

"Souzou..." she panted, her chest rising and falling rapidly with her heavy breathing. "How can you... make me feel like this...?"

I scooted up along the length of her body for a moment, keeping my fingers in her and continuing to thrust them, my touch becoming firmer. That little rough patch inside her was just out of reach and I had to try for it. With a seductive smile on my lips, I gazed deeply into her eyes as I pressed my mouth to hers. She gasped, then groaned as she tasted herself for the first time.

"This is only the beginning," I whispered against her lips.

She released a small cry into my mouth as my fingers came in contact with her untouched maidenhood. I stopped and carefully withdrew my fingers, not wanting her to lose out on anything. I certainly didn't want to take her virginity with my callused fingertip. Gently, I pulled back from her mouth and slid back down her body.

Kissing my way down her belly, I was down at the apex of her thighs in seconds. I guided her to hook her legs over my shoulders, allowing me better access to her sweet secrets. Her scent was intoxicating and, like a moth to flame, I was irresistably drawn to her entrance. My breath was hot against her sensitive womanhood as I licked my fingers clean again.

At the first touch of my tongue on her heated skin, her small, lithe body went completely rigid. Circling her tiny nub with the tip of my tongue made her moan and squirm, her hands fisting in the blankets. After one more quick stroke, I dipped my tongue down to her entrance once again. I felt like I was in heaven as I drank from her. The sweet sounds she made, passionate cries and soft groans, had me totally swept away.

Slowly, I slid my tongue into her and brought my hand down to tease her jewel. Her cries grew louder and her hips arched up off the futon. I could feel her climax rapidly approaching and thrust my tongue into her as deep as it would go. I wanted her to come into my mouth. A few quick pinches on her sensitive bud and her lower muscles contracted, then released. With the release came her climax.

She completely lost all control, her hips grinding in beautiful abandon as I made love to her with my mouth. I groaned into her womanhood as her juices flowed into my mouth for the first time. Her sweetness slid easily down my throat. She continued to twitch and pant, once in a while crying out as I teased her on the inside.

Right when her shudders began to subside, I pulled my tongue out of her and sealed my mouth on her nub. Suckling hard and fast on it flung her instantly over the edge again. Biting down gently on the little bundle of nerves sent her high again. Then I stopped completely, letting her fully enjoy her multiple orgasm.

Nibbling gently, I cleaned her wetness off her nether lips, occasionally suckling or licking at them. I pulled back from her, watching her face contorting in ecstasy as she continued to twitch in a multiple climax. Her mouth was open in a silent scream and her breathing hoarse. Her back was arched like a drawn bow and her half-closed eyes were glazed over in passion.

Smiling gently, I lay down beside her and pulled her shaking, aftershock-ridden body against me. The feel of her warm, naked breasts crushed against the bare skin of my chest was so comforting. I waited patiently, holding her close to me until the tremors faded and she began returning to her senses. The tension that remained in her body melted as I stroked her back.

Soon, Midori's breathing eased up and she relaxed. Gently I drew back a little so I could bring my hand up to stroke her cheek. I leaned down closer and nuzzled into her throat, kissing her pulse point. She gave a short gasp and her eyes flew open.

"Are you awake?" I asked, smiling at her.

She let her eyes fall half-closed, gave me a sleepy smile and nodded. I gave the tip of her nose a soft kiss, then nuzzled mine tenderly against it. She yawned a little, sighed contentedly and snuggled against my bare chest, laying her hand flat and palm-down over my heart. Squeezing her gently, I urged her not to sleep yet.

"The night isn't even half over," I whispered, running my hand down her side. "That was nothing compared to what I can really do to you."

Slowly disentangling myself from Midori's arms, I pushed myself up off our futon. She whimpered and stared up at me with glistening violet eyes. Giving her another seductive smile, I slowly slipped out of my pants. As they fell around my ankles and I stepped out of them, I watched her beautiful eyes grow wide. She stared at me in fascination and a touch of awe. Again, she could have no idea how utterly vulnerable I felt at that moment. I took a deep breath and looked down into her sparkling eyes.

"Like what you see, my sweet?" I asked with a lascivious grin, though I'm sure my eyes betrayed my shyness.

"Yes..." she sighed. "You're perfect, darling..."

I knelt on the futon beside her. She was staring down at the yukata she had been wearing, her cheeks once again stained pink. I slipped under the blankets and hugged her close to me. With another deep breath, I looked down into her eyes once more.

My body was telling me to pin her down on the futon and take her now, to make her mine forever and a day. I wanted to ravish her, to leave her sore, sweating and unable to do anything but thrash and scream out my name. But my heart told me that she was scared and that I had to take this slowly, that I had to be gentle with her.

"It doesn't have to be tonight," I whispered, kissing her lips and nibbling at them. "Do you want to?"

I actually wasn't sure if I could stop even if all the gods of all of the seven heavens ordered it. Midori took a deep, shuddering breath and brought one hand to my cheek. Gently, she tilted my face down to hers. Her violet eyes sparkled in the candlelight and she smiled up at me, though she was shaking a little. Stroking my hair with her other hand, she leaned up and kissed me.

"Yes. I do," she said softly. "I'm just a little nervous."

I held her close and nuzzled into her hair, relieved that we would not be left unfulfilled tonight.

"I'll be gentle," I purred, brushing my lips over her earlobe.

I took her in my arms and started kissing her neck. She relaxed and turned so that her back was against my chest. I held her tight, fitting my body against hers in a spoon position. Tucking my chin into the curve of her shoulder, I snuggled as close to her as I could get.

"Midori, do you trust me?" I asked quietly.

"Yes" was her almost-inaudible answer.

"And do you think I would ever hurt you if I could help it?" I asked, sorrow evident in my voice.

"Why do you ask?" she asked worriedly. "What do you mean?"

"You must understand, sweetheart," I said softly, biting down on my lip hard enough to draw blood. "When you and I become one for the first time... it might be a little bit painful for you..."

I felt Midori shudder against me and tightened my arms around her, nuzzling up to her.

"I'm sorry, love. If I could help it, I would do anything," I whispered, pressing hot kisses on her throat in between phrases, then licking up the little blood spots from my lip. "I'll try to make it so good that you don't even feel that little pain. And if I'm not good enough, I hope you can forgive me..."

I trailed my kisses from her neck to her shoulder. She writhed at the soft caresses, her whole body moving against mine. The soft, smooth skin of her rear rubbed against my lap, causing my arousal to throb almost painfully. She must have noticed, because she immediately turned on her other side to face me. I thought she was ready for me, but instead it was me who should have been ready for her!

Before I was aware of what was happening, she had me pinned on the futon. She was so light I could have easily regained control of the situation. But I wanted to see what it was that she thought she was going to do. I figured that once she had what she wanted, she wouldn't really know what to do with me. I never expected what she actually did... It was only because I was humoring her that she caught me off guard.

"You haven't let me put a hand on you all night," she said, pouting at me.

How was I supposed to know that she had grabbed the belt of her yukata and had it hidden? I certainly didn't expect her to get my wrists tied together and thrown over my head before I could move! For a moment, I just stared at her, trying to figure out what she would do next. Then I sat up and started trying to work myself loose. She shoved me back a little less than gently and pinned me by clamping her fingers on my nipples and squeezing. I groaned and gave up. The knot had been tied quickly, so I probably could have freed myself at any time... But, like I said, I was interested in what she might have in mind.

"Well now I'm going to explore all over your body," she purred, once again my sweet, sensual tigress, sending chills through me. "And you're just going to lie there and take it like a man."

"Midori, please," I said softly, trying for words to get me out of this. "I'll let you do whatever you like with me, but I don't like being tied."

She gave me a long, even look then leaned over and proceeded to kiss the living daylights out of me just to shut me up. Alright, so I can't say I was going to complain now... Slowly, she trailed soft kisses down my jaw line, then back up toward my temple. For a few seconds, she settled at the sensitive spot behind my ear. My breathing quickened as she flicked her tongue over the spot, then moved to my throat.

Gently, Midori nipped at the soft, tender skin over my pulse point, laving at it with her teeth. Nuzzling tenderly into the hollow of my throat, she pressed soft, hot kisses all over my sensitive skin. For a moment, she took a short detour to lick her way down my collar bone, making me writhe against her once more. My breath grew increasingly ragged and I tilted my head back until I thought my neck might snap, arching into the tender caresses of her lips and tongue. As her mouth moved, so did her hands. I wriggled for her as I felt them teasing my nipples and tickling my navel as they roamed freely over my bare chest and belly.

"You'll stay right here, just like that, and like it," she whispered between kisses, working her way down to my chest. "No fuss."

I gave no resistance, only groaned and writhed beneath her touches as her hands followed her mouth over my skin, starting their torture all over again. My back arched like a cat's as her little tongue flickered over one small, flesh-colored bud. I let in a short, hissing breath as he drew that bud into her mouth. She suckled tenderly, continuing to tease my nipple with her tongue and making me arch my back so tight I thought it would crack, groaning at her touches.

She let me relax only for a brief moment before kissing a wet path to the tightened bud's twin. Again, my back arched as the circle of her lips engulfed the little knot. This time, she didn't try to tease, only suckled fast and hard, turning my breath to strangled panting. I squirmed under her light body, arching into her hot, wet mouth.

"Midori... honey... untie me..." I begged between gasps, desperate to hold her. "You can keep going, just let me loose..."

As I had pretty much expected, she paid me no attention at all. I felt her kissing toward, then trailing her lips down the center of my chest. Her kisses turned hot, wet and sensual as she moved down my belly, making my muscles tense. She paused for a moment and I was sure she was looking at my face. I could barely open my eyes and only moaned as she flicked the tip of her tongue into my navel. Everything below my waist was pounding, my length hard as steel.

I could barely hold on anymore. I sat up in a split second and threw my bound arms around her neck, pulling her in for a deep, desperate kiss. My tongue plunged into her mouth, tangling with hers in a head-on battle for dominance. Her hand gave my inner thigh a quick pinch and I pulled back with a yelp.

"Sweetheart... untie me... now..." I commanded in a strangled groan, my head tilted back limply and my eyes closed.

She shook her head and pulled out of the grip of my arms, moving off to sit at my side, giving me the same look that cats always gave me - the kind that made me feel like a moron. She was making it crystal clear that she wasn't going to touch me unless I did things her way. I closed my eyes halfway and lay back, obediently resting my arms over my head. I tried one more time to free myself, but this time with words.

"Please, my love," I begged, bowing my head to my chest. "Let me loose..."

Midori trailed wet kisses down below my navel. Every muscle down there twinged and my hips flinched reflexively. My eyes fluttered wildly, everything above me going out of focus for a moment. She stopped just for a second, waiting for me to stop shuddering.

"I don't think so," she said quietly, slight laughter in her voice as her hand caressed my inner thigh, right where she had pinched it. "I'm enjoying this, aren't you?"

I flinched again and clenched my teeth as she gave my inner thigh another quick pinch, this one harder than the first and right in the same place too. A soft whimper escaped me as I felt her trailing her warm, wet mouth up my thigh. The more she stroked and kissed my thighs, the more the evidence of my arousal throbbed.

The first time she touched me, I cried out ecstatically and my hips bucked of their own accord. Her touch was tentative at first, but it set my senses on fire nonetheless. As she continued to stroke me with one hand, she moved her thumb over my weeping tip. When I could finally bear to open my eyes, I saw her lick that little drop from her thumb. I almost lost it right then, letting only a soft groan escape me.

I clenched my teeth so hard I that thought a couple of them cracked in half as her lips touched me. It took every ounce of my control not to try and hold her where she was and give a few short thrusts into her sweet mouth. Her lips closed around me and she began to suckle, running her tongue along the underside of my tip.

That was nearly my breaking point and I ripped the binding away from my wrists. I sat up in the blink of an eye and she jumped back, startled. Breathing heavily, I swept Midori into my arms and fell back on our futon. My body urged me to buck up into her wet heat but again my heart told me to be gentle with her. I lifted her by the waist and held her over me.

"Midori, are you ready?" I ground out through clenched teeth.

She leaned over, bracing her hands on my chest, rolling my nipples under her thumbs, and looking down into my eyes.

"Make me yours, Souzou," she purred. "Now and forever..."

Slowly, I started lowering her onto me. I could feel her juices leaking from her womanhood and dripping down onto my hardened member. She gave a small, pained squeak as I entered her for the first time. I tried to move slowly for her but soon it was evident that the slow pace was hurting her badly. A short, sharp pain would be easier on her virgin body than anything long and drawn out. I looked up at her, our eyes locking.

"Forgive me, my sweetheart," I said softly.

I held her hips firmly, closed my eyes so I wouldn't have to see her hurt, and thrust up into her, feeling her maidenhood tearing instantly. The pain was sudden and Midori gave a sharp cry. Her eyes were closed but still tears ran down her cheeks. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close, kissing the tears from her soft skin.

"If it hurts you so much, I can stop," I whispered soothingly, stroking her back. "I don't understand why the first time hurts... It should never hurt..."

She lifted one shaking hand from my chest, wiped her tears away and smiled at me, though the expression was shaky. Her violet eyes shone like amethysts in the dimming candlelight. Every move she made tortured me. But I swore in my heart that I wouldn't move yet, not until she assured me that was ready.

"No... Don't stop," she sighed. "It doesn't hurt anymore..."

With that, she sank onto me, taking me in to the hilt. I groaned and forced myself not to move. Slowly she started rocking back and forth against me, panting hard. Soon, I took control and started to set a slow rhythm. She threw her head back and moaned as I slid in and out of her in long, deep strokes. As more of my thrusts hit that sweet spot deep inside her, she started crying out in pleasure.

Her inner muscles tightened and her walls clamped down on me. If she was tight before, now she was squeezing me so hard that it was near-excruciating. I shuddered and let out a deep groan as she spasmed around me. She was now meeting me thrust for thrust, her cries growing louder.

"Not long now," I groaned hoarsely, thrusting into her faster. "Scream for me, Midori... Let me hear you scream..."

With one hand still on her waist, I moved my other hand down between our bodies. I easily found the little pearl that would bring her quickly to a soul-shattering release. As I teased her, she threw her head back, panting my name. I had only about a minute before I would release in her, so I thrust faster and harder, stroking her little nub. In a few seconds, her body, heart and soul soared to a powerful climax. I barely heard her screaming my name as my own pleasure overtook me.

Midori collapsed against my chest, unable to hold herself up anymore. Our first orgasm together as husband and wife took her senses completely. I held her close to my chest in a vice-like grip and froze. My hips gave a few sharp, involuntary thrusts deep into her. With a deep, passionate groan, I released my essence inside her, spending every drop for her and loving every second of it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt like I had been knocked unconscious as my eyes fluttered open after God-knows-how-long. It had been a few hours at least. Everything was pitch dark, the candles having burned out long ago. I felt Midori writhe against my chest and lifted my head to get a look at her. She was sound asleep with her head resting peacefully over my heart. Her arms were draped loosely around my neck and her face was a contented smile. I slid out of her as gently as I could. Her fluids and my essence had mixed together and dripped down on me, leaking slowly from her womanhood.

She shifted again, tilting her head so that I could see her opening sleepy violet eyes. I gave her a gentle smile and turned on my side so that she laid on her side, facing me. She scooted up to where she could nestle her head in the curve of my shoulder and gave me a sweet smile. I pressed a kiss to the top of her head then smiled back.

"Welcome back," I said quietly. "How do you feel?"

She took a deep breath and snuggled against my chest.

"Warm," she sighed. "And safe... Like I'll never be hurt again..."

I gave a contented sigh, feeling her warm breath on my skin.

"You are safe," I whispered. "From now on, I'll protect you."

I pulled her up so that we were face to face. One of her arms tightened around me while her other hand slid up into my hair. Oh God that relaxed me so much! In that moment, I was experiencing the most peaceful feeling in the world. I was lying in the arms of the woman I would spend the rest of my life with, warm and content, with her running her fingers through my hair.

She closed her eyes again, her kiss-swollen lips forming a sleepy pout. Of course I couldn't resist pulling her in close for a sweet good-night kiss, no matter that it was three in the morning. Our mouths met softly, mine slanting over hers as my tongue parted her lips. Her response was slow and gentle, but impassioned nonetheless. Twisting together, caressing each other tenderly, our tongues danced as one. Both of us moaned into our kiss, Midori's hand tangling in my hair and my arms tightening around her waist.

As we slowly broke our gentle good-night kiss, exhaustion caught up with us.

"I love you, Souzou," Midori said softly, a smile on her beautiful face. "Good night..."

I smiled at her and watched her as she fell asleep.

"Good night, Midori," I purred. "I love you so much... My wife..."