Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ When Amethyst Loved Amber ❯ 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: *Grabs a random member of her audience and begins to choke him/her to death* HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU!!!!! *audience member faints and others look scared* I don't own Rurouni Kenshin, or Joe's kick ass song 'I wanna Know'. Thank you ^-^

Warnings: Same as last time. Little bit of lime.

Older, hotter Sano~

Chapter 11

Sanosuke had to carry Hanami in by the time they reached his house. She had fallen asleep on him as they walked, he would have failed to notice, had she not dropped her Koketsu and startled him. He smiled when she had protested when he lifted her in his arms, but by the time he had her laid down on the futon, she was out again. Sighing, he stood and left to tend to the doors and make sure that they were shut tightly.

~ It's amazing how you knock me off my feet, hmm
Every time you come around me I get weak, oh yeah
Nobody ever made me feel this way, oh
You kiss my lips and then you take my breath away

Sano shrugged of his yakuta, dropping it beside his futon and walking back into the room that Hanami was asleep in. He gazed at her serene facial features as she slept, noting how innocent and harmless she looked as she slumbered. He sat back against the wall and drew his knees up to rest his arms, sighing heavily, burdened with strange thoughts. Hanami…Will you let me show you how to love again?

~ So I wanna know

His hands hung loose over his knees, and his bandana tickled the sensitive skin just to the side of his collar bone. I wanna show you how to live…To show you that you don't have to run away from love…

~I wanna know what turns you on
So I can be all that and more
I'd like to know what makes you cry
So I can be the one who always makes you smile

His brow furrowed as he sank deeper into thought, he had never seen Hanami smile… He'd never seen her laugh for that matter, wholeheartedly at least. Her laughs had always been cold and heartless. Somehow…He knew…that he could get her to open up to him.

~ Girl he never understood what you were worth, hmm no
And he never took the time to make it work
(You deserve more loving, girl)

He began to think of Kenshin and scowled at the thought. A friend he was, and true to that, but his heart opened towards the confused goddess of death. It didn't seem as though Kenshin knew anything about her… It felt as though Sano knew more of the turmoil that Hanami was going through.

~ Baby I'm the type of man to show concern, yes I do, oh
Anyway that I can please you let me learn
So I wanna know

Sanosuke found himself scooting over to Hanami's futon, watching her even breathing, how her lips were slightly parted. Gods, he marveled at how she looked enticing, even in her sleep. How her bangs fell to expose her eyes, lidded and soft. Reaching out he ran a calloused fingertip down her cheek, smiling to himself when she squeezed her eyes tight.

~ I wanna know what turns you on
So I can be all that and more
I'd like to know what makes you cry
So I can be the one who always makes you smile

He carelessly blew a strand of hair from his eyes, shifting so he could peer down at her, the loose ends of his bandana falling over his shoulders and brushing against her other cheek. Kenshin didn't know how to treat something like you…But I will make you forget all about him Hanami…

~ Tell me what I gotta do to please you
Baby anything you say I'll do

I want to make you forget about your love from the past…I want you to love me…Let me show you how to love… Sanosuke leaned down and brushed his lips over her closed eyes, whispered words scraping over her pale flesh, "Let me love you…"

~ Cause I only wanna make you happy
From the bottom of my heart, it's true


Hanami winced in her sleep, as though his words had burned. She moaned softly and yawned, stretching her curled legs like a cat before settling back down into a peaceful sleep. Sanosuke had watched her through all of this, pulling back slightly when she had begun to move. Now he sat up and looked down at her, those few strands of hair coming to hang in front of his cinnamon eyes again.

~ I wish that I could take a journey through your mind, alright
And find emotions that you always try to hide babe, oh


He sighed and looked up to the rice paper walls of the little house then back down at her as he fell back on his big palms for support, Why do you hide behind Kisei Megami? I know there is something deeper than a yearning to kill. I know if you tried, you could quit killing like Kenshin has. He was tempted to lean and awaken the latent divinity as he finished his thought. I want to be the one who reveals the face behind the mask…

~ I do believe that there's a love you wanna share, oh, oh
I'll take good care of you lady, have no fear, oh

So I wanna know

He moved so he was on all fours again, looking down into the tranquil face of the assassin of the revolution. I know you can love again Hanami…I know that you can get away from the demon that binds you to hell. Allow me to repent for your sins Hanami…Let my love for you free you…

~ I wanna know what turns you on
So I can be all that and more
I'd like to know what makes you cry
So I can be the one who always makes you smile

Sanosuke's bandana grazed her cheek as he leaned forward once again, his fingers moving to her cheek, turning her face to him. I want to see the girl behind the mask… I want to see the Hanami Seijun of the Meji era, not the Kisei Megami of the revolution.

The fighter leaned and brushed his lips over hers, then over her cheek. He moved so he could grab her hand and press his lips into her palm, groaning inaudibly when her fingers reflexively curled. Lying his hot cheek in her palm he looked down at her, murmuring against her flesh, "I promise Hanami…I promise not to hurt you like he did. If only…you would show me…Show me how to love you…And I'll never stop…I promise…"

A/N: *Sniffle* Maybe I went a little ooc there….But all be god damned if I didn't think that was touching. Besides, its when he isn't around others, who knows what he acts like then! ^-^ I know I know, I'm not getting the lemon as fast as I hoped. It will be in chapter 13 I promise ^-^' All in all, I think~ I'm going to end this story with 14 chapters. ^-^ Yay! Its almost over!