Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online II: SAO Shippuden ❯ Arc II, Chapter 1: Accelerated Future ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Okay, this is it! We have arrived at the start of the second arc of this story and while this story will take place during the Calibur arc of Sword Art Online II, we won’t be focusing on Kirito’s/Kazuto’s quest in the special dungeon to get the greatest One-Handed Sword in all of ALO, but then again, you already knew that. This time, the ‘main characters’ will be our Moon Princess and her future daughter! Yep! Rini is taking center stage in this! However, Rini and Serena aren’t going to be only ‘main characters’ of this arc. There are going to be main characters from another story from the Sword Art Online universe that will be taking ‘center stage’ in this arc and I think that you already know who they are. What’s going to happen now? You are going to have to read and find out, folks! Before I start this chapter, like I have been using doing, I would like to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius and Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon series, especially this author’s The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them.

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto,Queen’s Blade/Queen’s Gate, Gundam series, including Gundam Build Fighters, Sekirei, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Senran Kagura, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Dot-hack series, Log Horizon, Star Trek series, Stargate series, World of Warcraft series,Power Rangers series, Tron, Code Lyoko, Rave Master, Mouse, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Dead or Alive is owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Ninja Gaiden is owned/licensed by owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense mature violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including firearms usage, mind-control, and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online II: SAO Shippuden

 

(Sword Art Online II music ‘Courage’ starts)

 

As we start, we see dozens upon dozens of swords and various other blades in which we can see in the reflect surfaces, the eyes of Serena, Kazuto, and Asuna are seen.

 

Then Kirito, Asuna, Yui, in her human form, Usagi, Leafa, Sinon, Klein, Lisbeth, Silica with Pina on her shoulder are then seen with Kirito, Asuna, Usagi, Klein, Lisbeth, and Silica are in their SAO avatars with Leafa in her ALO avatar and Sinon in her GGO avatar.

 

Usagi then looks to see Rini and she transforms into Sailor Neo Moon in which she leads Usagi who transforms into Eternal Sailor Moon and then Valkyrie Sailor Moon into a portal emerging in the Tokyo of 2047 AD.

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon then looks to see the ‘accelerated world’ of Brain Burst and ‘dives in’ where she and Rini transform into their Brain Burst Duel Avatars in which they look over the accelerated world from a skyscraper roof within the BB world.

 

There is an image of Serena surrounded by her SAO avatar of Usagi and Sailor Senshi form of Valkyrie Sailor Moon with various scenes of locations in SAO surrounding her while Rini ‘shadowed’ by her Sailor Senshi self as Sailor Neo Moon and as her ‘dark self’, Wicked Lady, is surrounded by scenes of Crystal Tokyo during the battle with the Negamoon as well as scenes of her battles against the Heart Snatchers and Dead Moon Circus.

 

They are joined by Kuroyukihime, Haruyuki, Chiyuri, and Takumu, who are ‘flanked’ by their Brain Burst Duel Avatars of Black Lotus, Silver Crow, Lime Bell, and Cyan Pile, are surrounded by scenes of their battles and ‘trails’ in the Brain Burst world.

 

The next scenes show Serena, Rini, Kuroyukihime, Haruyuki, Chiyuri, and Takumu together in the real world and then they are in their Brain Burst Duel Avatars.

 

A mysterious young woman with short violet hair and wearing violet glasses in front of her eyes gives a sly smile and shows something in which a gateway to the brand new section of the Digital World is revealed and hundreds to thousands of Digimon bursting into the real, virtual, and Brain Burst worlds with Brain Linkers and other ‘cyber warriors’ with brand Digivices ‘teaming up’ with these Digimon.

 

With the next scene, Black Lotus, Silver Crow, Lime Bell, and Cyan Pile are joined by Serena and Rini in their own Brain Burst avatars along with the members of the Red Legion and few other members Nega Nebulus partner with many Digimon leading them against other Burst Linkers and other ‘cyber warriors’ in an all-out battle in the Brain Burst and ‘cyber worlds’ causing shockwave that are felt in the ‘real world’ as well as the Digital World. Then we see Sailor Moon, with a brand new Duel Disk, flanked by Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500), Dark Magician (2500/2100), and Ancient Fairy Dragon (2100/3000) dueling against a ‘mysterious shadow’.

 

The next scenes show Nega Nebulus and the Red Legion somewhere within a mysterious region that flanks the Digital World and the Brain Burst one in which a gateway opens in which Serena, in her Brain Burst Duel Avatar, steps through with the scenes changing to the Moon Kingdom, locations in SAO, then locations in ALO, and finally, the Brain Burst world.

 

The final scenes show Sailor Moon’s battles with the Negaverse, Negamoon/Doom Phantom, Heart Snatchers, Dead Moon Circus, and Shadow Galactica, then her battles, as Usagi of SAO, with Kirito and Asuna from inside of SAO, and finally, the final battle with Kirito, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Celestial against Kayaba/Heathcliff within Sword Art World. It then shows Serena and Rini flanked by the Sailor Scouts, Digidestined, and SAO survivors on the left with the Brain Linkers of Nega Nebulus on their right where the last part is Elucidator and Dark Repulser swords on the ground with a Neuro-Linker around the hilt of one and a digivice hanging off the hilt of another.

 

(Sword Art Online II music ‘Courage’ ends)

 

Arc II, Chapter 1: Accelerated Future

 

December 19, 2025, Tokyo, Juuban District

 

Inside of the Juuban District of Tokyo, we find Juuban based Sailor Scouts taking care of business as they face off a group of armored youma with Valkyrie Sailor Moon leading the way. When we are talking about armored youma, the youma don’t have legs and they are replaced Abrams style tanks with the youma coming out where the main hatches would be. With the youma, there are a group of Tankmon, Champion level Digimon, assisting the armored youma.

 

Hyper Cannon!

 

The Tankmon then unleashes a barrage from their gun barrel noses right at the Sailor Scouts and Sailor Venus shouts out, “Incoming!” The Sailor Scouts then dodge out of the way of the attack which hit the sides of buildings, blowing god sized holes in them, and destroying several cars.

 

Sailor Mars says, sarcastically, “This is fun.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, sarcastic tone in her voice, “Yeah, a real blast.”

 

Sailor Uranus asks, annoyed tone in her voice, “Really, Jupiter?”

 

Tuxedo Mask then leaps into the fray and Sailor Moon says, “Tuxedo Mask!”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “Stand back!” Tuxedo Mask then extends his right hand and he creates a massive smokescreen covering him and the Sailor Scouts in which when the youma and Tankmon go through it, the Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask are gone with a few of them crashing into buildings.

 

One of the youma asks, “Where did they go?” Just then one of the armored youma has one of its tracks explode when it is hit from an energy blast from seemly nowhere.

 

One of the Tankmon shouts out, “What was that?!”

 

V-Laser!

 

&ld quo;Celestial Arrow!

 

Blast Rings!

 

Nova Blast!

 

Howling Blaster!

 

Just then the Tankmon are hit by V-shaped laser, an arrow of light, multiple energy rings, a sphere of flames, and a stream of blue flames slam into the Tankmon causing a good amount of them turned into data particles with a few of the armored youma vaporized as well.

 

One of the armored youma yells out, stunned, “Damn it!”

 

Just then a female voice yells out, “Got that right!” The surviving youma look to see Valkyrie Sailor Celestial coming in with her two swords, Elucidator and Dark Repulser, coming in for the attack.

 

Celestial Stardust Cutters!

 

Moving with incredible speed, Sailor Celestial creates sixteen energy blades that cut into the youma and they shatter into pieces before vaporizing in strong explosions.

 

Some distance away, there is a news crew and the female lead reporter says into the microphone while looking at the camera held by another of her crew, “Once again, the Sailor Scouts and the Digidestined keep the streets of our fair city safe as these monster attacks continue on! They are proving to be incredible heroes!” On the meanwhile, a female figure is looking at the scene before walking away from it. A good time afterwards, the Sailor Scouts, including the newest Sailor Scout, Valkyrie Sailor Orion, Tuxedo Mask, and the Digidestined with their Digimon partners are assembled together on the rooftop of the apartment complex where Lita/Sailor Jupiter makes her home.

 

Sailor Venus says, excitedly, “Nice work everyone!”

 

Sailor Jupiter tells Sailor Orion, “That was a great shot, Orion.”

 

Sailor Orion says, plainly, “It was nothing.”

 

Sailor Uranus tells Sailor Orion, with a smile, “Very impressive.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “She is the great ‘huntress’ of the Sailor Scouts and for good reason.”

 

Sailor Orion says, with a slight blush, “Please stop.”

 

Sailor Venus asks, slyly, “Embarrassed?”

 

Sailor Orion says, annoyed, “No!”

 

Sailor Moon tells Sailor Venus, “Cool it, Venus.”

 

Sailor Mars says, “If Orion wants give you a ‘shot’, we won’t stop her since you pissed her off.”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a nervous tone and winch, “Okay! Okay!”

 

Sailor Moon tells Tuxedo Mask, “By the way, I didn’t know that you could do that.”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, with a smile, “Let’s just say that I’ve been practicing with my powers ever since the battle with Galaxia and Chaos.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, with a grin, “I’ll say! Awesome smokescreen trick! Those jerk didn’t know what hit them!”

 

Yolei says, “I don’t get where they are getting Digimon to ally with them.”

 

TK says, “It could like those ‘Dark Digidestined’ like the people that attacked Davis and Kari at the Digidestined orphanage.” Sailor Celestial mentally gives a winch at this, but then she, Sailor Moon, and Davis ‘sense’ something.

 

Sora says, “I wish that we had a clue or something to help us figure it out.”

 

Davis says, pointing behind him, “Maybe we should ask the person right behind us.” Soon after, Davis, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Celestial spin around with everyone else following after them and they look to see the mysterious young lady known as Mirei in front of them.

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, shocked, “It’s her! What’s she doing here?!”

 

Sailor Mars thinks in her mind, stunned, “How did she get behind us so easily? I didn’t even sense a thing.”

 

Sailor Uranus thinks in her mind, with narrowed eyes, “She isn’t any ordinary woman if she could go undetected by my senses.”

 

Yolei asks Davis, “How do you keep doing that?”

 

Sailor Sun responds, “Same as Kazuto, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Celestial.”

 

Gatomon says, “Most likely.”

 

Mirei fixes her glasses and she says, with a smile, “My. I must say that I’m impressed. No one knows that I’m sneaking up on them unless I let them know.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, “Who are you?”

 

Mirei replies, “I am Mirei…Mirei Mikagura. It is a pleasure to meet you, Sailor Moon…Or shall I call you Serena Tsukino instead?” There are gasps of shock and Mirei replies, with a smile, “Easy. I am not an enemy…unless you wish for me to be.”

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, “There she goes again.”

 

Mirei says, “As how I know your identity and obviously, the identities of the other Sailor Scouts…Let’s just say that I am well-tuned to the ‘wheel of fate’.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “You aren’t an ordinary human.”

 

Mirei says, with a smile, “Yes. I have…talents that others do not.”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, “So, why are you here?”

 

Mirei says, “A few reasons.” Mirei then looks at Sailor Celestial and she says, “It has been a while, Sailor Celestial, or should I say, Suguha? You have come around to the great power that I always felt in you.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I had a feeling that you knew about my powers as Sailor Celestial.”

 

Mirei says, with a smile, “Maybe I did…Maybe I just knew that you had great power, but I didn’t know what that power was.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a sigh, “There you go again. You are being as vague and mysterious as usual.”

 

Sailor Moon asks Sailor Celestial, “Do you know her?”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, a bit nervously, “Yeah, sort of.”

 

Mirei responds, “I met her during a time when her heart was in darkness, confused about herself and her identity, and lashing out against the world when it took her precious family from her. A period of time where her ‘destiny’ could be ‘influences’ by people that would love to use her for their own malicious ends.” Mirei says, looking at Sailor Celestial, “Yet, while you have overcome one ‘obstacle’, there are others and the ‘shadows’ within you may have grown instead of rescinded. It makes me wonder if you feel guilt, anger, or both over the deaths of the two friends that the legacy of Sword Art Online and Sword Art World cost you.”

 

Sailor Celestial lashes out, annoyed, “Okay, Mirei, I’ve had enough of your games! If you want to say anything to me, just say it! I’m not in the mood for your ‘vagueness’ today!”

 

Tai tells Matt, “Why do I get the feeling that we might be dealing with a ‘female Gennai’?”

 

Matt says, “You aren’t the only one, Tai.”

 

Mirei then takes out a digivice that looks like a violet cellphone with a slot and a scanner on top with a camera like slot on the top back portion of the device and she says, “I believe this belongs to you.” Mirei throws the digivice to Sailor Celestial and she catches it in her hands.

 

Davis asks, “A digivice?”

 

Palmon asks, “Does that mean that she is a Digidestined?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a sigh, “No, I’m not.”

 

Mirei says, “Not a Digidestined, but a Digimon Tamer.”

 

Ken asks, “Digimon Tamer?”

 

Mirei says, with a nod, “Correct, Ken. Digimon Tamers, at least in this world, have the ability to partner with more than one Digimon.”

 

There are gasps and Joe asks, “Wait! What?”

 

Yolei asks, stunned, “More than one partner?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, solemnly, “Yeah. Digimon Tamers use their unique digivices to ‘capture’ Digimon and turn them into their partners. Tamers can have three Digimon by their side and their digivices can store up to eight more Digimon.”

 

Tai asks, his eyes narrowing, “Capture Digimon?”

 

Mirei says, with a smile, “It isn’t as sinister as you may think through not all Tamers are the same. While there are plenty of good ones and they treat their Digimon well, there are those that aren’t so good and their Digimon are just as rotten as they are. However, the Tamers aren’t ‘hunting’ in Azulongmon’s sector of the Digital World, they are hunting in the center sector of the Digital World.”

 

Gatomon says, surprised, “Twitch my tail!”

 

Hawkmon asks, shocked, “My word! They are in Huanglongmon’s former sector?”

 

Mimi asks, “Huanglongmon?”

 

Gatomon says, “The supreme sovereign Digimon. You know about the four Sovereign Digimon including Azulongmon. Well, this great dragon Digimon was the supreme sovereign…the head honcho…the lord of the sovereign Digimon.”

 

Joe says, stunned, “No way!”

 

Tentomon says, “That’s right. Huanglongmon was the supreme sovereign of the Digital World. The supreme dragon Digimon over all Digimon. He represent balance in the Digital World. He was order and chaos…light and dark…and good and evil among other things.”

 

Mimi asks, in a confused tone, “He was both good and bad?”

 

Cody says, “It makes sense since everything in life has to be balance or life can’t exist. And like it or not, light and darkness as well as good and evil must exist in order balance to be maintained and life to exist. So, if Huanglongmon represents balance, it makes sense that he has to represent good and evil among other ‘opposites’.”

 

Matt asks, “Hold you? You said ‘was’, right?”

 

Gatomon responds, with a nod, “Right, Matt. Huanglongmon was betrayed and sealed away in some kind of ‘prison dimension’ and there is no way that he is getting out.”

 

Tentomon says, “The four Sovereign have to rule the Digital World, but none of them took control of the center sector of the Digi-World.”

 

Yolei says, “Because it meant that they could be staking a claim to take that Digimon’s place.”

 

Mirei says, “Correct. It has become like a ‘Wild West’ situation. However, in order to maintain order in that realm, the elite guardian knights of the Digital Realm, the Royal Knights, are there to make sure that any chaos is contained and it doesn’t spread into the other four sectors of the Digital World.”

 

Matt asks, “Royal Knights?”

 

Gatomon says, “The Royal Knights are real powerful Mega level knight Digimon…They are the elite guardians of the Digital World.”

 

Tai asks, “Where were they during the whole Dark Masters nonsense?”

 

Mirei says, “If the Dark Masters managed to seal away the four Sovereign, they could have negated the Royal Knights.”

 

Izzy says, “She does have a point.”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, “So, what’s the point of giving Sailor Celestial a digivice?”

 

Mirei says, “As some of you already realized, it once belonged to her over a year ago. She got and used their digivice around the time period around the start of SAO and stopped using it around the time that she first joined ALO.”

 

Everyone looks at Sailor Celestial and Sailor Saturn asks, “Belonged to her?”

 

Sailor Celestial sighs and Mirei says, “Yes. However, around the time that she joined ALO, she kind of ‘broke’ her digivice and I took it to repair it from her. However, as she can see, I have done more than repaired her digivice. Let’s just say that I have improved on it as well.”

 

Cody says, “It looks nothing like the D-3 or even the older digivices.”

 

Mirei says, “That’s because that digivice is far more advanced than yours.”

 

Tai tells Mirei, seriously, “All right, lady! Who are you?!”

 

Mirei says, with a smile, “I just gave my name, Tai Kamiya.”

 

Matt tells Tai, “Something tells me that she won’t give us a straight answer, Tai.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks Mirei, “What’s the meaning of giving this back?”

 

Mirei responds, “I believe that I may my intent quite clear, Celestial-san.” She adjusts her glasses and Mirei says, “As with your power with Sailor Celestial, once you took that digivice the first time, you have accepted a destiny that you can’t escape from. You chose to accept your past life and all of the powers, as well as the pains that came with that power. As it has been stated before: ‘Even a predestined fate begins with the choice of moving that first step.’ And both this and Sailor Celestial are forever a part of you.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Doesn’t mean that I like it.”

 

Sailor Sun asks, “What’s wrong?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “As I have said before, during the time in-between the start of SAO and when I started ALO, I was in a ‘bad way’.”

 

Mirei says, with a smile, “That could be called an understatement.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a snarl, “Well, nobody was asking you.”

 

Davis asks, “Bad way?”

 

Sailor Celestial starts to walk away and she responds, “You would akin me to something like a ‘Digimon Empress’.” The others, especially the Digidestined and their Digimon partners, give a look of surprise as Sailor Celestial flies off into the distance back to her home elsewhere in Tokyo.

 

Yolei asks, “She is kidding right?”

 

Hawkmon says, “I don’t think that she is Yolei.”

 

Mirei says, “She isn’t one to kid around with things like that. That would be an accurate statement of her through in a way, she was like back then in every way.”

 

Wormmon says, annoyed, “Hey!”


Ken asks, getting what Mirei saying, “Wait! Are you saying that she was under the influence of some kind of ‘dark force’ like I was with the Dark Spore?”

 

Mirei says, with a nod, “Yes, you can say.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Someone manipulated her by the hatred she held from VRMMO for Sword Art Online and Kayaba taking her brother.”

 

Mirei says, “Sailor Celestial is more complex case than that Sailor Uranus.” After adjusting her glasses, Mirei says, “That was only a part of it. Finding her ‘family relation’ between her adoptive brother and herself was another shock and she was going through a tough time since she was suffering from a ‘condition’.”

 

Mimi asks, “Condition? She was sick?”

 

Mirei says, “Not a typical kind of sickness and this one latest for about a year.”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, serious tone in his voice, “Whatever this ‘condition’ was, it wasn’t normal and I’m thinking that no one knew of it.”

 

Mirei says, with a nod, “Not exactly. This ‘condition’ combined with what happened with SAO left her not only angry, but confused and scared. It made her very angry against the world and someone took advantage of that. That someone that gave her original digivice and made her into a Digimon Tamer. However, he also ‘inflected’ her that enhanced the darkness within her heart, but then again, you can say that unlike Ken, she accepted that ‘dark power’.”

 

Sailor Moon yells out, strongly, “No, she wouldn’t! Celestial isn’t like that!”

 

Mirei asks Sailor Moon, “You think so Sailor Moon? I’m not surprised that you would support her since you are ‘royal siblings’ after all.”

Sailor Moon says, with a serious glare, “It’s more than that. I know Celestial in this life and I know that she would never accept something that would corrupt her of her own free will! She was manipulated!”

 

Mirei responds, taking out a duplicate of the digivice that she gave to Sailor Celestial, “I shall let you find out for yourself in time, your majesty.” He throws the digivice to Sailor Moon and when she catches it, she and the others see that digivice is similar to Sailor Celestial’s digivice in design, but it is half-black and half-white with a golden crescent moon sigil on it.

 

Sailor Mars asks, “What’s this?”

 

Mirei says, with a smile, “You will see. Sailor Moon, we will be seeing each other again in due time.” Just then a strange portal opens behind her and she goes through the portal closing behind her as quickly as it appeared in which Sailor Neo Moon is looking at her intently with Sailor Orion, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, and Sailor Pluto taking notice of this.

 

December 19, 2025, Tokyo, Kirigaya household

 

Within the Kirigaya household, Suguha is with her brother, Kazuto Kirigaya, as they are preparing dinner.

 

Kazuto tells Suguha, “I saw you today on television. You, the Sailor Scouts, and the Digidestined are the same as usual.”

 

Suguha says, with a smile on her lips, “Yeah, it is getting easier especially with Shion on our side.”

 

Kazuto asks Suguha, “How is she doing?”

 

Suguha says, “She seems to be doing okay, big brother. She is pretty incredible.”

 

Kazuto says, “Well, it is going to take her time to truly heal, but she has taken the first steps.”

 

Suguha says, “Well, she knows that she has friends that understand her like Davis and Kari.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Yeah.”

 

Suguha says, “Hopefully, Shion will be a good friend and fellow Sailor Scout.”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile, “I know so, Sugu.” Kazuto takes a deep breath and he says, “Sugu, Serena called me before you arrived home.”

 

Suguha gives a look at Kazuto and she says, with a sigh, “I have a good guess on what you talked about.”

 

Kazuto tells Suguha, “Don’t blame her on that. I kind of ‘grilled’ Serena about it when I noticed something off about her telling me what happened in that battle.”

 

Suguha tells Kazuto, glaring at him, “You ‘grilled’ her, Kazuto? Forgive me for being skeptical big brother.”

 

Kazuto says, nervously, “You really can see through me and Serena.”

 

Suguha responds, “No duh, big brother. We are all family after all.”

 

Kazuto gives a sigh and he says, “Look, Sugu…”

 

Suguha tells Kazuto, “Kazuto, I know that you and big sis are concerned about me especially after what happened with Sword Art World, but please…drop it.” Suguha then walks away to her room with Kazuto looking greatly concerned about her. Suguha goes into her room and on the table, she sees a Duel Monsters deck and that mysterious digivice that Mirei gave her. She takes the digivice into her hands and she gives as a sigh as she puts it down.

 

December 19, 2025, Tokyo, Juuban District

 

Within an apartment complex inside of the Juuban District, Suzume is looking over the city as Hinata comes over to her.

 

Suzume asks, “So?”

 

Hinata responds, “They were pleased with the capture of the third ‘Death Gun’ despite we aren’t the ones that stop his comrade. They plan to consider him a terrorist.”

 

Suzume says, with a smile, “I almost feel sorry for him.”

 

Hinata replies, “You don’t feel sorry for him at all, Suzume-sensei.”

 

Suzume responds, with a smirk, “You’re right, Hinata. I don’t. While it was interesting in tricking those players that they had the power to use the virtual world to kill in real life, they just killed for the sake of killing. It sickens me.”

 

Hinata asks, “What about Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial?”

 

Suzume replies, with a sly smile, “In due time. You see, our mighty ‘Valkyrie of Reality’ has plenty of ‘dark secrets’ in which her ‘dark past’ may come back to haunt her.”

Hinata asks, confused, “How would you know this?”

 

Suzume says, with a smile, “Call it a kunoichi’s intuition, Hinata-chan.” Hinata gives a confused looks as Suzume as she walks off. Elsewhere within the district, we go into an alleyway where nothing seems out of the ordinary, but then a strange ‘energy bubble’ then appears and it sparks causing electric burn marks to appear on the nearby walls and ground in which the ‘energy bubble’ then vanishes in a flash revealing a young lady with long violet hair, black sunglasses in front of her eyes, and wearing an outfit similar to Mai Valentine’s outfit during her time with Paradius.

 

The young lady looks around and she says, “I’ve made it. Now, I will bring us our glorious future.” Soon after, the young lady does an incredible jump that’s twice as high as any Olympic athlete has ever done, gets onto a high level of a metal fire escape stairway on the side of a building, runs up to the roof of the building, and starts leaping across rooftops with super-human agility and speed. Within the Tsukino residence, Rini is sleeping in bed when Luna Ball, her AI ‘toy’ that’s shaped like a cartoon version of Luna’s head, leaps up and jumps on her form causing her to wake up.

 

Rini groans and she asks, groggily, “What?” When she looks at Luna Ball, she asks, “Luna Ball? What are you doing?”

 

Just then Diana, her feline companion and daughter to Luna (F) and Artemis, leaps up and she says, “Rini, Luna Ball is detecting a time-space disturbance.”

 

Rini’s expression snaps to attention and she asks, “Are you sure?”

 

Luna Ball gives a series of ‘beeps’ in reply and Diana says, with a nod, “She’s sure.”

 

Rini says, “They’ve come.”

 

Diana asks Rini, “How can you be so sure?”

 

Rini says, with a sigh, “I’ve inherited plenty of my mom’s ‘SAO warrior instinct’, Diana.”

 

Diana tells Rini, “But you have no idea what the future will be.”

 

Rini says, “And for good reason, Diana.”

 

Diana asks, “Do you think that Serena will be ready for this?”

 

Rini says, “Not even close, Diana.” Rini thinks in her mind, “But she is going to need to become ready like it or not.”

 

December 20, 2025, SAO Memorial Academy

 

Within the SAO Memorial Academy, also known as the SAO Survivor’s School, Serena, Rika, and Keiko are together at lunch and they are talking about things.

 

Keiko says, “I heard that they are going to give the new information for the next ten floors of New Aincrad today.”

 

Rika says, with a smile, “Including floor twenty-two.”

 

Serena asks, “Do you think that they will kept that floor the way that it was?”

 

Rika says, with a grin, “Only one way to find out.”

 

Serena thinks in her mind, “Asuna told me about the times that she and Kazuto had during their vacation before the final battle with ‘him’.” Just then Serena’s eyes widen as she ‘senses’ something and she glances to see the strange young lady with violet hair wearing a similar uniform to students of the school and showing a pair of light pink-red eyes walking over to them.

 

She sits down and she tells Serena, in a whisper, “I’ll get to the point Miss Tsukino or do you prefer Sailor Moon instead?” Serena, Rika, and Keiko gasp in shock and she says, “You are to meet me outside in the pool or I will detonate the bomb that I have placed in the building.” There are gasps and Keiko was about to shout out, but the young lady tells Keiko, “Shout out now and people are going to die.” Keiko yelps in fear and she says, “If you try anything, I have sensors on my body will detonate the bomb automatically.”

 

Serena asks the woman, with a growing sneer, “Who are you?”

 

The young lady responds, with a wicked smile, “A superior piece of humanity Sailor Moon. Ten minutes and not a second more.” The young lady gets out of the seat and walks off into the distance.

 

Keiko asks, nervously, “What do we do Serena?”

 

Serena says, “Find Kazuto and the others. Inform them of the situation.”

 

Serena stands up and Rika tells her, “Girlfriend, this is a trap.”

 

Serena says, “I know, but I can’t let anything happen and you know that.” Serena gets up and as calmly as possible, she walks out, but some distance away, Davis, Kari, and Kotone witness this in which Davis and Kari look at each other and nod their heads as they secretly take off in separate directions. Out at the pool, Serena confronts the young lady.

 

The young lady says, with a smirk, “Personally, from what I read on your history, being on time isn’t your strong suit, but after what you went through in your life, it isn’t surprising that you have gone through ‘changes’.”

 

Serena asks, “Who are you?”

 

The young lady responds, “Yukai, but that doesn’t matter for someone that’s going to die.” Serena gets into a defensive stance and takes out her broach, but the lady, Yukai, gets over to her at incredible speed and before our shocked Moon Princess could say or do anything, Yukai grabs her by the throat, lifts her up with one hand, and throws her into the pool while Serena’s broach clatters to the ground by Yukai’s feet.

 

But then a familiar male voice shouts out, “Hey, Miss ‘Power Girl’!” Yukai turns the source only to get Valkyrie Sailor Sun’s high-heeled boot to her face sending her into the nearby wall where she makes a deep imprint into the wall with a massive ‘crunch’. Davis runs over, grabs Serena’s broach, and leaps into the pool in which he swims over to her as she pokes her head over the water.

 

Davis asks, “You okay?”

 

Serena responds, annoyed, “Do I look okay?”

 

Davis replies, with a smile, “You look wet and pissed.”

 

Serena takes back her broach from Davis when he hands it to her and she responds, with a nod, “No joke!” Just then they hear a loud noise and they turn to see that a massive section of the wall around the pool as collapses with Yukai, not even bruised, dusting herself off.

 

Sailor Sun asks, “But how?”

 

Yukai responds, with a sinister smile, “Like I told Sailor Moon before, I’m a superior breed of human.” Yukai then takes out some kind of rectangle digivice and she yells out, “Now, HiAndromon, realize!” A beam of light comes out of her digivice and what looks like a taller and larger as well as fully armored black version of Andromon appears in front of them.

 

Serena asks, stunned, “What is that?”

 

Digimon Analyzer (Sailor Sun’s voice)

 

“That’s HiAndromon, a Mega Android Digimon, in which he is a ‘completion’ of the Andromon that we know. His body is completely covered in the strongest metal of the Digital World and its circuits make it perfectly self-aware making it able to complete its missions excellently! It’s Atomic Ray attack is no joke and like in the movies, it will vaporize you!”

 

HiAndromon says, “You need me, ma’am? I am ready.”

 

Yukai says, with a wicked smile, “It’s time to end this! I’ve got a future to build!”

 

Just then a new male voice shouts out, “Too bad that it is going to crumble like a house of cards!” Everyone then looks to see WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon floating above them.

 

Metal Wolf Claw!

 

MetalGarurumon unleashes a powerful freezing breath from his mouth that turns HiAndromon into an icicle, but he shatters his ‘ice prison’ into pieces, however, he gets sent airborne by WarGreymon where Imperialdramon Fighter Mode is waiting for him.

 

Positron Laser!

 

Imperialdramon unleashes his powerful laser attack that vaporizes HiAndromon who shatters into data particles.

 

Yukai yells out, stunned and angered, “No!” She, with super human speed, runs over to WarGreymon and with one punch, she sends him flying into the ground, hard.

 

MetalGarurumon says, stunned, “What? That’s not possible!”

 

Davis says, shocked, “No way!”

 

As Yukai prepares to attack, again, a familiar female voice shouts out, “Hey, Miss ‘Superior Human’!” Yukai then has her face slam into the concrete ground, leaving a major imprint, by Sailor Neo Moon kicking her in the head. Before Yukai could even recover, Sailor Neo Moon grabs and with full power strikes, she ruthlessly beats Yukai to the ground and leaving her in a good sized crater form by the impact of Yukai’s form. Soon after, Kazuto, Asuna, Kotone, Rika, Keiko, Tai, Matt, TK, Jun, Ken, Yolei, Patamon, Wormmon, and Hawkmon come out into the open.

 

Tai goes over to WarGreymon, who has gotten back to his feet, and he asks, “Are you okay WarGreymon?”

 

WarGreymon shakes his head and responds, “Yeah, Tai. I’m fine, but that girl isn’t an ordinary human.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, “She isn’t an ordinary human. She is a genetically enhanced ‘super-human’ from two decades in the future.”

 

By this time, Sailor Sun helped Davis and Serena out of the water and Serena asks, stunned, “She’s what?”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, “They are known as Enhanced and they are a real headache. They weren’t born like regular humans or many humanoids like me. They were created. They are pure ‘test tube babies’ like you see on science fiction films and such.”

 

Yolei says, nervously, “Please tell me that you are kidding.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, with a sigh, “I wish that I was. When I came back to Crystal Tokyo after our final battle with the Dead Moon, I was mainly training, but when I was reached, for me, was teenage years, I was battling a new breed of Enhanced. Mom didn’t want to send me out, but as the Sailor Moon of Crystal Tokyo, it was my duty to protect the people as it is the duty of all Sailor Soldiers, princess or not.” Sailor Neo Moon says, looking at Serena, “And it wasn’t like she didn’t battle them before.”

 

Serena asks, shocked, “Wait! Are you saying that they are a future enemy?”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, “No duh, Meatball Head.” Sailor Neo Moon says, with a sigh, “You see, this one must be one of the few surviving Enhanced…from the war that you are going to fight.”

 

There are gasps and Tai asks, “Wait! War?!”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, with a sigh, “I can’t give you the details, for obvious reasons, but within a decade, these…I’m not sure if I can call them ‘people’ are going to start a war in which they conqueror a good portion of the world and the core reason that they are stopped…Well, some of the ‘reasons’ are right in front of me.”

 

TK says, “You mean us.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, with a nod, “The Sailor Scouts and Digidestined are vital factors in this war.” Sailor Neo Moon says, looking at Serena, “And believe it or not…In which I find this hard to believe: Meatball Head is going to be a vital leader in their demise.”

 

Serena asks, shocked, “Me?”

 

Sailor Neo Moon tells Serena, with a sigh, “As I said, I have a hard time believing it.”

 

Serena gives an annoyed look at Sailor Neo Moon and Ken says, looking at Yukari, “And this girl came back to change that.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, with a nod, “Bingo.” Just then Yukai snaps awake and sweeps kicks Sailor Neo Moon to the ground before leaping away.


Yukai says, taking out a device and activating it, “This isn’t over!”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, throwing a shuriken, “That’s what you think!” The shuriken impales into the device causing it to spark and generate chaotic temporal energy.

 

Yukai screams out, “What have you done?!” Yukai screams out as she is engulfed by the chaotic temporal energies and vanishes in a bright flash in which when the flash fades, there is only a burn mark on the ground where Yukai was standing.

 

TK asks, “What happened?”

 

Sailor Neo Moon leaps back to her feet and she says, “I damaged the device that she used. It was some kind of temporal time travel device and when it got out of control, she lost control of the temporal energies that it used and…Well, you have seen what happened in sci-fi shows and flicks.”

 

Davis says, with a winch, “Ouch.”

 

Rika says, nervously, “What a way to go.”

 

Luna Ball comes over and Sailor Neo Moon asks, “Did you get the data Luna Ball?”

 

Luna Ball makes a nodding motion and Kazuto asks, “Data?”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, “On when she came from.” Sailor Neo Moon tells Serena, “By the way, Meatball Head, you and I need to talk after school. Meet me at Crown Fruit Arcade.” Before anything else could be said or done, Sailor Neo Moon takes off into the distance.

 

Serena thinks in her mind, “Why do I get the feeling that she doesn’t want to just chat?” Serena looks over herself and she asks, “Oh, man! How am I going to explain this?”

 

Davis says, looking at Sailor Sun, “Well, we have a Sailor Scout of the Sun here.”

 

Sailor Sun responds, with a smile, “I have to be careful that I don’t give you a sunburn.”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “Thanks.” Soon after, the group decide to head inside of the changing room to get Davis’ and Serena’s uniforms dried off, but Serena feels that ‘another adventures’ is about to start.

 

December 20, 2025, Tokyo

 

Within another part of Tokyo, Sailor Neo Moon is meeting with Sailor Pluto as Sailor Pluto is looking at Luna Ball.

 

When she is done, Sailor Pluto says, “I thought so.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, “Twenty-Forty-Seven.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “Yes.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, “You…I mean my time’s you and mom always told me that they were ‘bred’ with greater intelligence than regular humans.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “It shows. I felt a flux, but it was hard for me to pinpoint. It was good that my Crystal Tokyo self had made sure that Luna Ball was enhanced for such things.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, “However, we need to go there to take care of such things.”

 

Sailor Pluto tells Sailor Neo Moon, “You know that she will attempt to stop events from happening once you are done there.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, “I wouldn’t be surprised. SAO changed her.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, plainly, “Gravely so.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, “It only has been a few days since that whole ‘Death Gun’ affair that reopened those ‘wounds’, but I need her now.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “I know.” Sailor Pluto asks, curiously, “Princess, how are you here?”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, with a grin, “I have an extended family these days and they are quite ‘talented’, Pluto.” Sailor Pluto gives a confused look, but something told her not to doubt the Crystal Tokyo princess and Sailor Pluto can’t help to wonder what her true power really is.

 

December 20, 2025, Tokyo, Juuban District, Crown Fruit Arcade

 

Darien and the Juuban based Sailor Scouts, Serena and the Inner and Outer Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts, walk into the Crown Fruit Arcade where they see Rini and Molly talking with each other.

 

Rini asks, “Is that it, huh?”

 

Molly says, “I’m going to need to take an active role in that operation. Sun has Orion now, but she and Davis are going to need the others.”

 

Rini says, “You already know who ‘she’ has been reincarnated as.”

 

Molly says, “I do.” Just then Rini and Molly look to see the others before them and Molly says, with a smile, “Hello, Serena.”

 

Serena asks, “Molly, what are you doing here?”

 

Rini responds, “Why do you think Serena? Remember, Molly is a Sailor Scout too.”

 

Amara says, “Which means that you weren’t together for idle ‘chit chat.” Molly expression becomes serious, like nothing Serena ever knew from her childhood friend, and she walks up to the Outer Sailor Scouts.

 

Molly says, “That’s right. Right now, I need to talk with you, the Outer Sailor Scouts, in private.” The Outer Sailor Scouts give wide eyes and they look at the others in which Serena nods her head.

 

Amara says, plainly, “Lead the way.” Soon after, Molly and the Outer Sailor Scouts exit out of the arcade while the others look at Rini. Within the base inside of the arcade, we find Rini, Darien, Serena, and the Inner Sailor Scouts talking about something and there are plenty of gasps.

 

Lita asks, shocked, “You want Serena to head into the future with you?”

 

Rini says, “To Twenty-Forty-Seven. There is something important that she and I need to do there.”

 

Raye asks, “And you can’t say?”

 

Mina asks, “Why can’t we come along?”

 

Rini says, “On December Twenty-Eighth, Kazuto, Auntie Suguha, Shion, Asuna, Rika, Keiko, and Ryo will be going into ALO to get Excalibur.”

 

There are gasps and Lita yells out, “Excalibur? The strongest one handed sword of ALO?!”

 

Mina says, “Yeah! Remember? We saw it during our mission to rescue Asuna and the other former SAO players trapped by that freak, Sugou.”

 

Rini says, “But during that same day, the Dark Agency will launch a major offensive with Dark Digidestined, rogue Tamers, and the like in which you and the Digidestined are going to be needed for.”

 

There are gasps and Serena says, “Say what? But that means that I have to be…!!”

 

Rini tells Serena, “I’m serious, Meatball Head! Or have you forgotten Yukai?”

 

There are wide-eyes and Darien says, “You mean that genetic enhanced and breed ‘super human’ that attacked Serena and the others at school earlier today.”

 

Rini says, “That’s right.”

 

Darien says, with a nod, “I see. They may attempt something on that day.”

 

Rini says, “Yeah, but there is something else. Serena and I need to go to that time to help with a ‘mystery’ or Crystal Tokyo might not come about.” There are wide-eyed and Rini says, “It is the reason that I didn’t use the Time Gates to come back in time.”

 

There are surprised looks and Ami asks, “You didn’t use the Time Gates?”

 

Rini responds, shaking her head, “No, I didn’t. There are other ways to go back in time. With the Time Gates, anything that you do in the past will affect the present and the future. However, there are other time travel methods that won’t threaten to do that. Basically, it is the ‘grandfather paradox’.”

 

Mina asks, “Grandfather Paradox?”

 

Ami says, “It is a theory that states that what happens if you go back in time and kill your own grandfather.”

 

Lita asks, “Doesn’t that mean that your mom or dad won’t be born and thus, you won’t be born?”

 

Ami says, “It also said that your existence won’t be threaten is because that you created an ‘alternate timeline’ that happened. You still exist because that timeline that you came from happened and still exists, but what you did caused another timeline to be created.”

 

Rini says, “I used a time travel method using ‘that method’.”

 

Darien says, “Basically even if something happens to Serena or me, Rini won’t be taken out of existence because her time frame will continue to exist, but this timeline will change.”

 

Rini says, “Exactly.”

 

Mina says, holding her head, “My brain hurts.”

 

Rini says, “Don’t blame you. Time travel and time paradoxes is really confusing and can give geniuses headaches.”

 

Darien asks Rini, “Is it only Serena?”

 

Rini responds, with a nod, “Only her, Darien.”

 

Mina says, “Hold on! That means that the only Valkyrie class Sailor Scout that we have is Sailor Sun!”

 

Rini asks Mina, with a sly smirk, “You are doubting her?”

 

Mina yelps and Lita says, with a smirk, “Not a good idea since on her first day, she turned Jadeite into a well-done steak…extra well-done.”

 

Rini tells Serena, “Serena, admit it or not, you are still recovering from the whole ‘Death Gun episode’, but I need you on this mission.”

 

Serena says, with a sigh, “Personally, I would love to join Kirito on the quest to get Excalibur, but I guess duty calls.”

 

Ami asks Serena, “Are you sure that you are going to be okay Serena?”

 

Serena says, “I’ll be fine.”

 

Raye says, “Forgive us if we have our doubts.” Just outside we find Molly talking with the Outer Sailor Scouts and their eyes are wide.

 

Amara asks, “Are you certain?”

 

Molly says, “I think so.”

 

Trista says, “With what Kayaba did during the final battle in Sword Art World, he did tap into the powers of Crimson Dragon and it is possible that one of its new ‘chosen ones’ was in another universe.”

 

Amara asks, “Hold up? How can a being of our universe chose a warrior from another universe?”

 

Trista says, “Beings like the Crimson Dragon can do that, Amara. There are very few impossibilities in reality. It is just there are things that are beyond our understanding.”

 

Molly tells the Outer Sailor Scouts, “Will you help me in this regard?”

 

Amara retorts, “Do you really need to ask Molly?”

 

Molly says, with a smile, “I guess not.”

 

Hotaru asks, “Will Serena-hime approve?”

 

Molly says, with a smile, “I’ll get her permission. She’ll understand.” Molly says, her expression getting serious, “However, first, we need to upgrade your powers to Valkyrie level.”

 

The Outer Sailor Scouts are shocked and Hotaru asks, “But how can we gain Valkyrie level powers?”

 

Molly says, with a smile, “A few legendary weapons might help.”

 

Trista asks, surprised, “You know…?”

 

Molly responds, with a nod, “I do, but it is going to be a nightmare to get them.”

 

Amara asks, “When is our job ever easy?”

 

Michelle says, with a giggle, “Good point.” The five of them prepare to head back, but Amara hesitates for a brief second before following the others. Some distance away, there is a figure observing before vanishing, as if like magic, like this figure was never there.

 

December 24, 2025, ALO, New Aincrad

 

Now, we are inside of Alfheim Online and within New Aincrad, we are within the twenty-first floor boss room where a large group of players, a raid group, are fighting against the floor boss of Floor 21 of New Aincrad which is a massive rock golem monster. Within this raid boss group, Kirito, Leafa, Lisbeth, Silica, Klein, Agil, Philia, Strea, Mamoru, the Sailor Scouts, and the Digidestined in which both Dai and Leafa are doing well against the rock golem monster’s attacks and inflicting significant damage.

 

Philia says, amazed, “That’s incredible.”

 

Silica says, amazed, “Look at them go.”

 

Yamato says, “Well, you can’t be surprised about that since Dai and Akari has much experience as an SAO survivor.”

 

Taichi tells Kirito, “And add the fact that your sister’s skills are skyrocketing in two worlds, it isn’t much surprising that just ‘stole the show’.”

 

Klein tells Kirito, with a grin, “Yeah, no kidding. It isn’t much of surprise that your sister has joined the ranks of the Great Nymphs like Usagi’s friends.”

 

Kirito responds, rubbing his head nervously, “I kind of got that.” Dai and Leafa are sent skidding backwards after blocking another attack from the golem through taking minor damage as a result.

 

Dai says, “This is a virtual workout!”

 

Leafa asks, with a sigh, “Seriously, Dai?”

 

Akari says, with a giggle, “That’s Dai-kun for you, Leafa.” Just then a ‘blur’ passes by Dai and Leafa and everyone looks to see that blur to be none other than Asuna who strikes the final blow on the golem monster with her rapier causing it to roar as it shatters into hundreds of data pixels.

 

Lisbeth says, “Hey, Asuna! You are supposed to be a back row healer!”

 

As the words ‘Congratulations’ appears above the players to show that they have beaten the boss, Asuna yells out, “Sorry! I’ve got to go!”

 

As Asuna races off, Hana asks, “What’s the emergency?”

 

Kido says, “I don’t think that she looked at the Last Attack bonus that she got.”

 

Minako asks, confused, “What’s so important of the next floor?” However, the members of the group that went through SAO and our three ‘Sword Art World survivors’ know what’s going through Asuna’s mind and plenty of them can’t help to smile at this.

 

However, Usagi’s minds goes back to the mission back IRL and she thinks, “I hope that everyone will be okay while I’m gone.”

 

Makoto says, with a smile, “Hey, Usagi, come on! We can’t let Asuna leave us in the dust!”

 

Usagi says, with a nod and smile, “Right!” Soon enough, the others head off after Asuna to the next floor of New Aincrad where Floor 22 of New Aincrad was similar to the twenty-second floor of Aincrad of SAO where Asuna finds the cabin that she and Kirito spent the few weeks before the final battle with Heathcliff/Kayaba in and purchases it where she plans for her, Kirito, and Yui to make their ‘virtual home’ in.

 

December 28, 2025, Tokyo, Juuban District

 

In front of the Tsukino household within the Juuban District, Serena is in front of the front door and she is prepared to knock, but she stops for a minute.

 

Serena thinks in her mind, “Why am I hesitating? This is my home…Well, it was before it was decided to move me out in fear of the friends and family of the…” Serena shakes her head to make sure that her thoughts don’t go ‘dark’ and she knocks on the door in which the door opens up to reveal her mother, Ikuko Tsukino, looking at her.

 

Ikuko asks, a bit surprised, “Serena?”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “Hi, mom.”

 

Ikuko says, hugging her daughter, “Welcome home, sweetie!”

 

Serena says, nervously, “Thanks, mom.” Soon after, Ikuko escorts her daughter inside where Kenji and Sammy are within the living room.

 

Sammy says, seeing Serena, “Hey, Meatball Head, you haven’t visited us in ages!”

 

Serena says, annoyed, “It has only been months, squirt.”

 

Sammy asks Serena, “Making a ‘love nest’ with your prince?”

 

Serena yells out, with a blush and annoyed tone, “Cut it out shrimp!”

 

Kenji asks, plainly, “Serena…?”

Ikuko glares at Kenji and she yells out, annoyed, “Don’t you start, Kenji Tsukino!”

 

Kenji yelps and he backs down in which Serena asks, “So, is my ‘future princess’ in?”

 

Just then a familiar female voice retorts, slyly, “Do you really need to ask that Meatball Head?” Everyone looks to see Rini coming down the stairs into the living room.

 

Kenji says, seriously, “Something tells me that this isn’t a ‘social visit’?”

 

Rini says, with a smile, “Sorry, but it isn’t. This is Sailor Scout business.”

 

Sammy says, “I’m still finding it hard that I’m talking to my niece. I mean…I’m not in college yet!”

 

Serena says, with a grin, “Don’t worry, you’ll be in college soon…In the next ‘Silver Millennium’ or so.”

 

Sammy sticks his tongue out at Serena and Kenji says, with a sigh, “Come on, you, two.”

 

Sammy says, showing his Dragon Heart Mark of the Dragon, “Well, you aren’t the only hero around here, Meatball Head. I’m a Signer just like you.”

 

Rini says, with a smirk, “Before you give Meatball Head the dueling trashing that she deserves, I need to talk with her.”

 

Serena glares at Rini and Kenji says, “Now, I can see how she can be your daughter, Serena. You and Rini are so much alike.”

 

Rini and Serena shout out in unison, “We are nothing alike!” Rini and Serena then glare at each other while Ikuko slyly smile with Sammy giggling at them and Kenji innocently whistles as he gets to read a magazine. Later on, we are inside of Serena’s former home within the Tsukino household, but it has become a bit pinker since Serena was last within her former room.

 

Serena tells Rini, “You make yourself at home.”

 

Rini replies, displaying the white and silver version of her Neuro-Linker, “If we are going into that time, you are going to need this.”

 

Serena asks, “Isn’t that the fifth generation Full-Dive device that you use?”

 

Rini responds, “A less advanced version than the one used in Crystal Tokyo, but yeah. It is called the Neuro-Linker. It is basically a personal computer linked to your brain through quantum connections.”

 

Serena asks, confused, “Quantum? Wait! You mean like the super-computer that we used for the virtualization technology to get onto Sword Art World?”

 

Rini says, “Exactly.”

 

Serena says, amazed, “Whoa!”

 

Rini says, “You are going to need it in that time frame. In the Twenty-Forty-Seven timeline, people spend half of their time in the vast ‘virtual universe’ that ‘borders’ what people call ‘reality’ or the ‘real world’.” Serena’s eyes widen and Rini says, with a nod, “And yes, Full-Dive VR isn’t just VRMMO and Full-Dive games anymore. It is part of everyday life ranging from business to education to whatever you can think of.”

 

Serena says, amazed, “Incredible.”

 

Rini says, “But it may not last into my timeline if we don’t get this mission done.”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “Right.”

 

Rini tells Serena, “Now, hold still.” Soon after, Rini fits the Neuro-Linker around Serena’s neck and Serena blinks a lot faster after she feels a slight ‘tingle’. Rini asks Serena, “How does that feel?”

 

Serena responds, feeling the Neuro-Linker around her neck, “I felt a slight ‘tingle’, but nothing else.”

 

Rini says, with a nod, “Okay. Luna Ball will check the connections.” Luna Ball then appears and looks all over Serena and it then goes to Rini in which she says, “Good. The connections are perfect.”

 

Serena says, amazed, “Man. This device feels like it belongs on my neck. It doesn’t feel foreign at all.”

 

Rini says, “Of course, Meatball Head. That’s what is designed to feel like. The Neuro-Linker is supposed to feel like it is a part of you.” Rini says, “Anyway, you would create your own avatar for the virtual universe that’s in that timeline, but we don’t have the time. Right now, I’ve set it to create a natural avatar for you based on your own self-image.”

 

Serena asks, “Self-image?”

 

Rini says, with a sigh, “You’ll see.” Rini asks Serena, “Do you have the device that Mirei-san gave you?”

 

Serena responds, curiously, “I do, but why?”

 

Rini gives a sigh and she says, “Like I just said, you’ll see.” Serena gives a suspicious look at her future daughter and Rini tells Serena, “I get it, Meatball Head. However, I don’t have the details of the Enhanced and their history in this century. Mom made sure of that.”

 

Serena asks, with a blush, “She knows me all too well?”

 

Rini responds, “No duh Serena.” Rini says, plainly, “However, then again, she made sure that I didn’t know for my sake as much as you.”


Serena asks, surprised, “Huh?”

 

Rini tells Serena, “Wicked Lady isn’t my only darkness anymore Meatball Head. Let’s just say: Like mother, like daughter.” Serena gives a confused look and her eyes widen when Serena gets Rini’s implications of her words.

 

Serena asks, concerned, “Rini?”

 

Rini responds, with a smile, “I’m just fine, Serena. Anyway, we should get going. Our ‘ride’ is going to be here.”

 

Serena asks, confused, “Ride? Aren’t we going to use the Time Gates?”

 

Rini retorts, annoyed, “Why do you think I said that I used a method other than the Time Gates to come back to the past Meatball Head?” Serena gives a nervous look as she and Rini take off and after saying goodbye to the rest of the Tsukino family, the two of them head off in which they transform into Eternal Sailor Moon and Eternal Sailor Neo Moon with Sailor Moon flying after Sailor Neo Moon wondering where she is taking her.

 

December 28, 2025, Tokyo, Odiaba District

 

Inside of the Odiaba District, Sailor Moon finds out as she follows Neo Moon onto the rooftop of buildings of the Odiaba District.

 

Sailor Moon asks, “Neo Moon, why are we here?”

 

Sailor Neo Moon responds, “Our ‘ride’ is here.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, confused, “Our ride?”

 

Just then a female voice says, “She means me, Sailor Moon.” Sailor Moon and Neo Moon look to see Mirei walking over to them.

 

Sailor Moon says, “It’s you.”

 

Mirei says, with a smile, “I see that you are on time.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon responds, “Funny.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “I’ve got a lot of questions from you.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon tells Sailor Moon, with a sigh, “Don’t even try, Sailor Moon. She will only give you vague answers. Trust me, it isn’t worth the headaches.”

 

Mirei says, as a black cat and a white cat appear by her legs, “It is only a headache if you wish it to be. Now, I believe that time is wasting.” Soon after, the white cat transforms into Angewomon and the black cat transforms into a LadyDevimon with both of them glowing as they transform into ‘lights’ that fuse into one causing a brand new Digimon to appear. The new Digimon is a female humanoid Digimon with a helmet covering her eyes and nose in which the helmet is black on its left side with a demonic wing on the left side and it is white on the right side with angelic wing attached to the white side. Her armor is also like her helmet with it being black on the left side and white on the right side with five demonic wings attached to the left side of her back and five angelic wings attached to the right side of her back.

 

Sailor Moon asks, stunned, “What the? A Digimon?”

 

Mirei says, “Mastemon, it is time. Use your power to open the gates of time and send our friends into the year twenty-forty-seven.” The Digimon, Mastemon, then creates a pink and violet gateway in front of Sailor Moon and Sailor Neo Moon.

 

Sailor Moon asks, amazed, “She can do that?”

 

Just then Sailor Pluto appears and she says, “That’s the power of Mastemon, Sailor Moon. This Mega Digimon has power over space and time as well as light and darkness.”

 

Mirei says, with a smile, “I’m not surprised that you would know Mastemon’s power, Sailor Pluto.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Well, I am curious that anyone could have one as a partner.”

 

Mirei asks, with a sly smile while adjusting her glasses, “Curious?”

 

Sailor Neo Moon asks Sailor Pluto, “How are things Puu?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “Our prince has his group ready to go to get Excalibur. The Digidestined and we are already engaging the Dark Agency. There is a break in the action where I could take this time to ‘send you off’, but I can’t remain here long. I wish you and your mother luck.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Stay safe all of you.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “We will, hime. You and Neo Moon stay safe too.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, with a nod, “We will, Puu.” Sailor Neo Moon tells Sailor Moon, “Come on, Meatball Head! Let’s go!”

 

Sailor Moon says, annoyed, “I’m coming already!” Soon after, Sailor Moon and Sailor Neo Moon then go through the gateway and after they go through, the portal goes behind them.

 

With the portal closed, Sailor Pluto asks Mirei, “Who are you really?”

 

Mirei responds, adjusting her glasses, “As I said before: Who do you think Sailor Pluto?”

 

AD 2047, Tokyo, Juuban District

 

From the rooftops of the Juuban District, Sailor Moon and Sailor Neo Moon are looking up, around, and down in which the district of Tokyo doesn’t look too different from what Sailor Moon in her time.

 

Sailor Moon says, “This is twenty years into the future, huh? Doesn’t look so different.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, “Of course not, Meatball Head. Despite any radical and fast ‘updates’ in technology, only two decades have past. However, while it may look the same on the ‘outside’, there are a lot of differences on the ‘inside’.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, “What do you mean?”

 

Sailor Neo Moon asks, “Are you connected to the global net?”

 

Sailor Moon responds, looking at screens appearing before only her eyes, “Yep. Man, this is amazing. It is like having a computer in your brain.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon tells Sailor Moon, “Serena, your mind is a computer or have you forgotten what Ami-chan has always been saving? Through I suspect that you aren’t working as well as you should with all of that ‘junk’ and ‘spam’ that you have in your ‘software’.”

 

Sailor Moon responds, annoyed, “Says you!”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, “Anyway, let’s sit down right here.” Sailor Moon and Sailor Neo Moon sit down on the rooftops and Neo Moon tells Moon, “Now, in order to log in, you need say ‘direct link’ and ‘full dive’.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a nod, “Okay.” Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, with a sigh, “Here goes something.”


Sailor Moon and Sailor Neo Moon say in unison, “Direct link: Full Dive!” Like with VRMMO technology in her time, Sailor Moon can feel the ‘pull’ as her consciousness leaves her body and goes into a virtual world. When our Moon Princess opens her eyes, she gasps to see a vast futuristic style city with all types of ‘beings’ ranging from human to humanoid, animal-like, and whatnot walking, running, and even flying through the ‘air’ of this virtual realm. Our Moon Princess then looks over herself and she gasps to see the clothing of her last outfit that she wore in SAO. She looks to find a reflective surface in this virtual realm and when she does, she is shocked to find herself in her SAO Usagi avatar.

 

Just then Sailor Neo Moon’s voice rings out, “There you are.” Our Moon Princess looks over and she yelps as she sees someone that looks a lot like Wicked Lady, minus the black crescent moon on her forehead, dark silver gown, and eight see-through ‘energy wings’ coming out of her back.

 

Sailor Moon, in her current VR avatar, asks, “R-Neo…?”

 

The beautiful pink haired woman responds, annoyed, “Shut it! We’re well-known in this time!” The beautiful pink haired woman, Sailor Neo Moon in her VR avatar, responds, “Just call Usa and that’s my avatar name…Well, for the VR games that I play anyway.”

 

Sailor Moon, in her current VR avatar, asks, “Okay, but…?” Just then Sailor Moon remembers something and she says, “I see.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon AKA Usa responds, with a sigh, “Like I said, I had programmed your Neuro-Linker to generate your avatar via your self-image as you see yourself deep within your subconscious. I guess that you, deep down, still see yourself like ‘yourself’ in SAO.”

 

Sailor Moon, in her current VR avatar, responds, with a weak smile and sigh, “I guess that I do. Then just call me Usagi in this ‘body’.”

 

Usa says, with a nod, “Right, Usagi.”

 

Sailor Moon AKA Usagi asks, “So, where are we?”

 

Usa replies, with a sly smile, “Welcome to the ‘virtual universe’ of the year Twenty-Forty-Seven.” Usa then looks at something and she says, “I think you should look over there.” When Usagi looks over to where her future daughter is looking, Usagi gasps to see a massive virtual statue of her as Valkyrie Sailor Moon with Valkyrie Sailor Celestial fighting against some unknown enemy.


Usagi asks, stunned, “What?”

 

Usagi then rushes over to the statue and Usa says, nervously, “Oh, boy.” When Usagi gets over to the statue, she finds some writing at the base of the virtual statue.

 

Usagi thinks in her mind, “This statue is dedicated to the heroes and heroines of the Genetics Wars, both living and dead, which fought against the scourge of the Enhanced that sought to enslave all of humanity in both the real and virtual realms. This statue is also dedicated to two of the greatest warriors, defenders, and leaders of the Genetics Wars who sacrificed so much to bring us peace in all ‘worlds’ that make up our planet: The legendary Serena Tsukino AKA Sailor Moon…” She then stops and Usagi’s virtual eyes threaten to pop at those words, but before she could scream, Usa covers her mouth and drags her away to a lonely corner of the virtual realm that they are in currently.

 

Usa says, nervously, “Yeah, Meatball Head. The whole world knows that Serena Tsukino and Sailor Moon are one and the same and your whole story.”

 

Usagi quickly gets out what her future daughter meant and she screams out, flabbergasted, “WHAT?!!” The whole area of the virtual world shakes a bit causing people to be curious about that and Usa gives a sigh at our Moon Princess knowing that she is in for a long day and a long explanation.

 

End of Chapter 1 of Arc II

 

(Sword Art Online ending music ‘No More Time Machine’ starts)

 

As the music starts to play, we see a Gatomon and a black version of Gatomon, BlackGatomon, running around.

 

The scene switches to Serena/Sailor Moon as we see her go through the ‘eventful moments’ in her life starting as Sailor Moon up to the end of SAO in which she ‘splits’ into her ‘real-life self’, her ‘SAO self’, her ‘ALO self’, her Brain Burst avatar, and her various Sailor Moon transformations including what looks like upgraded version of her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form.

 

Next, we see Rini/Sailor Neo Moon and the eventful moments of her life, starting from when she arrived in the past during the ‘Negamoon Saga’ up until currently where she then splits into her ‘ALO self’, her Brain Burst avatar, and Sailor Neo Moon transforming including what looks like a Valkyrie form.

 

Then we see Kuroyukihime, Haruyuki, Chiyuri, and Takumi together with their real-life selves, their virtual avatars, and their Brain Burst avatar forms.

 

And then we see Sailor Moon looking at the vast ‘virtual universe’ in front of her and she then turns to see a group of hands where we find Sailor Neo Moon along with the ‘future versions’ of Sailor Moon, the Sailor Scouts, and the Digidestined extending their hands and pointing the way to something.

 

Next, we see Serena, Rini, Kuroyukihime, Haruyuki, Chiyuri, and Takumi in their Brain Burst avatars within one of the fields of the Accelerated World facing off against other ‘Burst Linkers’.

 

The next scene is them still in the Accelerated World with their avatars and they are on the back of Imperialdramon Dragon Mode.

 

Finally, we find Serena, Rini, Kuroyukihime, Haruyuki, Chiyuri, and Takumi, in their Brain Burst avatars, running towards a mysterious shadow with Serena’s future self below him with her arms crossed in front of her and looking like in a deep slumber with them and two legions of Digimon facing off against each other.

 

(Sword Art Online ending music ‘No More Time Machine’ ends)

 

Preview (Rini’s voice)

 

“Next time: Future Shock.”

 

And that’s it, everyone! This is the end of the start of the second arc of this new Sailor Moon Online fanfiction. As you probably got from the preview, this is the Accel World crossover part of the fanfiction and it will focus Serena, Rini, and the Accel World main characters with A LOT of Digimon elements including and especially the newest Digimon game, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth. However, expect plenty of surprises through this arc of the story because I’m not saying when this place in the Accel World storyline/timeline. Please read and review to tell me what you think, but no flames please. Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!