Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ There's No Way to Explain Love ❯ The video ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Insanity insues as I once again torture my subjects on the road of life. Be forewarned, I am not to hold accountable for any offense you may take to the writing below.

Disclaimer: I, Lady in Red1, do not own any and all of the characters from Sailor Moon or Weiß Kruez. All rights are reserved to the respective creator of each series. The only thing I do own from this story is the plot. Which in all means is not that good.

Warning: OOC-ness. I am switching to 3rd person omniscient in this chapter. (First three chapters were 3rd person limited.)

Rating: PG-13

.

.

.

There's No Way to Explain Love

.

.

.

Usagi pushed Yohji in the kitchen and ordered him to finish making her breakfast while she then ordered Minako to play the tape.

"I'm not here for you to play slave-driver Usagi." Minako huffed angrily. Usagi gave her a look too evil to actually call it the `evil eye', which Minako made a small sound in fear and dove at the VCR. Small chuckles made Usagi rivet her glare from Minako to the kitchen where the noise in question was originating.

"You better hurry up with that, or I'll come in there and you won't want to know what will happen then." The blonde threatened. She had much experience from her days with her younger brother. And especially listening to her dad whenever she brought a boy home. Honestly, she couldn't think of a threat to save her life, but she hoped that it sounded more promising than she thought it did.

"Let's see what you got darlin'" Yohji drawled from the kitchen -the sounds of running water and the sizzling of the foods in the pans disappeared. Usagi felt that was supposed to be an insult to her stature. Yes, she was only five feet tall, but when she was angry and her pride was on the line, she was a force to be reckoned with.

Minako was happily lounging on the couch now that the other girl's anger was directed to the soon-to-be-dead assassin. She would have gone to make popcorn but that would put her in Usagi's line of sight, and she didn't dare direct the anger back to her. She knew when Usagi was mad, she got mad. She especially knew how dangerous she was. Minako winced thinking back to the time that Usagi asked her to be like a test dummy in a spar. Naturally, she had agreed, not knowing her princess was currently involved in karate -Thanks to a little prodding on Makoto's part- Usagi had agreed to take self defense classes and she soon found out how fun it was.

The first thing the pair did was size each other up -Usagi did this, Yohji checked her out. Minako by this point was starting to fear for the honey haired mans life, she could tell that Usagi was smirking on the inside by watching her opponent. Deciding it was his own mistake for underestimating her friend, she didn't say anything to the man facing his judgment.

Yohji was really starting to worry; neither girl had said anything for awhile. And he could tell this feat didn't happen often. Women always had something to say. And by the way his tenshi was looking at him, he could tell she was serious…

Usagi almost laughed at the panic that was slowly starting to form on Yohji's face. If only she had her camera… "Hey Mina, you want to run and get something out of my room real quick?" After she said this Minako ran out of the room, and Yohji looked ready to bolt after her or towards the door, whicever would get him to safety. She eyed the man in front of her. Although, she had one date with him, she never stopped to appreciate his build. He was tall, a lot taller than she was at least; he looked like he went to the gym maybe three times a week. Honey colored hair, sensual green eyes, and angular features set in his tanned face. She grinned to herself as she saw Minako bounce out of her room. And there in her hands, was her new digital camera. Usagi hadn't gotten around to using it yet, but she knew that this was her chance -at great blackmail.

"Prepare to get the beating of a life time, Kuduo san." Usagi mentally patted herself on the back for sounding so tough. With a smirk in place, she ran towards him, signaling Minako to also take a picture at the same time. Once she was a foot away though, she tripped and fell on her face. Distantly she heard Minako laughing, and Yohji making a questionable sound. She, however, didn't let her klutziness stand in her way, jumping to her feet and tackling Yohji to the ground she grinned triumphantly. "If you are going to put up a fight Kuduo-san, please do so."

Yohji was a having a hard time concentrating on the actual fight. With her on top of him and all -in her pajamas no less! For shame. When she uttered those words, he instantly blocked out the feeling of her body, and focused on a way to beat her. Vaguely he thought about the simile of it being like a bucket of cold water was poured on him. Battle tactics started swarming in his mind; he didn't even notice the bright flashes of a camera.

Minako was having a field day with Usagi's camera. She had snapped around twenty-three pictures when she chanced a look down at the screen. She then squealed in delight as she noticed there was about eighty more pictures slots still left. Whilst she absently took pictures of the fight, her mind conjured up many things -mostly about wondering where Yohji worked so she could show them to all his coworkers.

Thirty minutes later found Usagi and Minako on the couch giggling at the pictures taken with the camera while Yohji grumbled intelligently under his breath for being beaten by the blonde and being tied to a chair.

Usagi suddenly jumped up exclaiming they hadn't watched the tape yet. She dove at the television mumbling, "This better be good, or else Rei-chan might put two and two together."

"You're right…" Minako said slyly. "We haven't." Minako leapt up and scurried into the kitchen yelling something about getting popcorn for `the show.'

Yohji was trying unsuccessfully to gouge his eyes out. He thought about resorting to praying for God to spare him by way of death. He definitely did not want to watch some chick and her date tied to a chair for God knew how long. Especially since he had this sudden urge to relieve himself. He groaned as he once again realized they were not untying him anytime soon. He started banging his head against the padded chair that held him prisoner, in hopes of either knocking himself out…or killing himself, whichever came first.

Usagi almost felt sorry for the green-eyed man, but he did insult her and she just couldn't let him go yet. She wondered what was taking Minako so long. Her friend wasn't very bright, but in the very least she should be able to pop some popcorn. Briskly walking into the kitchen she noticed her blonde friend was in a conversation on the phone. But not just any phone, Yohji's cell phone. She guessed the other blonde had just picked it up because she said, "No, Yohji-san is unavailable at the moment. But his lovely girlfriend is here." Usagi felt heat rise to her cheeks at her being called his girlfriend. After this, she wasn't sure she would see too much of him. Unless he wasn't mentally stable.

"This is Usagi, what can I help you with?"

"Usagi-san?" A timid voice reached her ears. She tried putting a face to it, and was pretty sure it was his coworker, Omi.

"Hello, Omi-kun, what did you need Yo-kun for?" She mock pouted even though the boy couldn't see her actions.

She was pretty sure she could imagine his face coloring slightly as he spoke. "We need Yohji-kun at work today. We were wondering where he was all morning." She could distantly hear laughing and assumed it was Ken, considering Aya never let out any emotions. She was determined to change that however.

"Oh but Yohji-kun and I were about to watch a movie!" She whined, making Minako roll her eyes taking the popcorn and leave. Giggling internally so the boy on the other end couldn't hear, she silently followed the other girl into the living room.

The first thing Yohji noticed when his eyes focused from his slight concussion was Usagi talking on his cell phone. He couldn't hear another person on the other end, and she wasn't frowning so she must be talking to Omi. "Omi! Oi, Omi! Help me! These crazy…Ow! Hey, what the!" Usagi had kicked him in the shin then put her hand over his mouth to squelch his protests. Only faint muffles could be heard. Which, by the slight increase in volume, she guessed were now aimed at her.

"No, no, no Omi-kun!" She protested flushing at what he had said, "Yo-kun is just playing around. I'll send him to the shop once were finished with our movie. Ja!" She chirped happily and hung up before the boy could protest. "Play the tape Minako, I want to see how well the date went with Rei-chan and Motoki-kun."

Lines passed over the screen adjusting as the tape started, showing a quaint café, with trees lining one side of the sitting area. A few seconds passed and a dark haired girl wearing a violet button shirt and khaki capris walked into the café, soon followed by a slightly eager blonde haired man sporting an emerald button down shirt slightly opened showing a white wife beater. The view began to move, and was suddenly pointed at the ground as the tinkling of bells was heard, signaling another customer had entered. Soft footsteps sounded now on the tile, and the screen was soon filled with a picture of the young man and woman both sporting similar looks of surprise as they conversed quietly. "Can I take your order ma'am?" A waitress had come to Minako -by judging of the poor theatrics Usagi had deduced it was her- and now alerted the couple of her being there. The camera was now filming the seat across from her, the light diminished greatly.

Usagi snorted at this, "Geeze Minako, you're not very good at this." The statement started a quarrel between the two blondes while Yohji resumed the task of beating his head savagely against the chair. In a last ditch attempt, he twisted his neck roughly, hoping the force would snap his spinal cord.

Minako abruptly slapped her hand across Usagi's mouth and signaled her to be quiet. On the screen now, were Rei and Motoki passionately kissing in the small café. Usagi choked, Yohji finally passed out, and Minako glowed. After a couple of minutes of the couple making out, Usagi asked, "Mina-chan, please tell me that's all they did."

Minako glanced at her, a twinkle in her eyes, "Nope."

Usagi paled, "Please, please tell me you didn't follow them."

To her horror the other girl giggled. "Of course not! Well…For a little while, but they went to Motoki's house, and before they entered, I noticed a red aura around them!" Usagi nearly fainted. She knew Rei liked Motoki, but she had almost never imagined the other man harbored feelings to the raven-haired girl also.

~*~

Yohji was having a bad day. After the events at Usagi's apartment, they had brought him to work, even though he fervently protested against the idea. He hadn't begun to think the hell they would bring -in the form of a little digital camera. Once they had arrived, Aya had bombarded him with questions and glares, completely ignoring the other two occupants of the room. Which led him to the current situation, he had to mop the floor, while his comrades laughed it up with the two blondes. He had even seen Aya smirk slightly at the picture of him passed out and tied to a chair. He was glad he was so amusing. Small arms circled him and almost pulled away. But her touch was so inviting.

"Yohji-kun, I'm sorry for everything. I acted a little…"She paused and blushed a pink tinge here. "Aggressive today."

"Sweetheart, you know I like you, but I think you were more than a little aggressive, you were downright crazy." He drawled, letting his arms loosely rest at her waist. Neither noticed the small clank sound the mop made, or the distinguishable click of a camera.

Her little blush had become full blown and she laughed nervously. "You still want to see me right?" He almost said they could be friends, but her eyes, God her eyes. They seemed to be magnified somehow, and she looked all the more vulnerable, especially with them watering like that. He than mentally smacked himself for falling for the puppy look. But no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't say no to that face.

"Yes, tenshi, I do." Her eyes lit up and she pulled him down for an earth-shattering kiss. He revealed in it, even when she pulled away and softly said her goodbye. That was the best damn kiss he had ever had, and he wasn't afraid to deny it.

~*~

Dear Lord, what have I done? I never really had a plot for this story, and whatever kind of plot was potentially in the first chapter, I took a spork and stabbed it to death… And the characters were just so OOC in this chapter, I feel like a failure… That's the best I could come up with before I start getting a shit-load of homework from my teachers. Only have a few little projects due, so I'm okay for now. Oh yeah, going to be less updates in everything, considering I started school, and I'm working on two new stories. Both are SM/WK crossovers if anyone is interested in them, contact me. I need some help with them. And yes, they actually have plots!

Ja