Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Cold ❯ So Sick of Love songs ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sailor Ra: Here's the next. Don't own a thing.
 
 
So Sick of Love
 
Hotaru pushed him away as tears left her eyes. Seto looked at her with sadden eyes as she looked at him. She opened her mouth, but nothing came out. All there was air between the two. She only walked away as he looked at her.
“Seto, I don't love you. No, that's a lie. I do love you, but I don't want to. You can't move on and I don't want to stick around because it hurts…” she whispered as she walked out the door.
He looked at the door and then sighed. He went back to his desk and opened his lab top. What was there to do? It was perfectly clear that she didn't want to be with him because he caused her pain. He didn't know that he caused her so much. What did Yami have that he didn't?
 
Months Later
 
“You have called Hotaru,” it was Seto's voice on the answering machine, “Hi!” Seto turned his head when he heard her voice on the tape. He hadn't seen or heard from Yami or Hotaru in months.
At the moment he was sitting on the love seat in his living room as he listened to the message machine that was laying on the coffee table next to the chair. He sighed again as he heard the thunder.
He wore a turtle neck that was black and some jeans.
“Or you meant to call Mr. Work alcoholic here,” she laughed after she said this.
“Hotaru! Well please leave a message after the beep…Hotaru what the…” Seto smiled to himself as he heard a small giggle and then the beep.
He smirked as he remembered that day. They had been trying to do a decent message without screwing up, but Hotaru kept adding her own little comments and things like that. It was actually in this room if he remembered correctly.
 
Flash Back
 
“Damn it Hotaru, will you stop it,” Seto snapped as she sighed and sat next to him on the love seat.
“You try to act so serious, I can't help it,” she stated as he smirked. He wasn't going to bother with this, but instead he grabbed her waist and pulled her next to him. He then pulled her in his lap. Soon a blush was painted on her cheeks. He kissed her gently as she kissed him back. Soon he was asking for entrance as she complied. Soon he pulled away with a smirk on his face.
“I maybe a workaholic, but I am not to bad at kissing,” Seto stated with victory in his voice. Hotaru blushed she wasn't going to deny this. He was very good at getting her to melt under his touch.
“I wonder…” she mused out loud as she looked at him as he stared at question. Soon she started to touch his face as he blushed a little.
End of Flash back
 
Seto turned on the radio and sighed as he went into the kitchen to get some dishes done.
 
Do do do do do do
I gotta change my answering machine
Now that I'm alone
Cuz right now it says we can't come to the phone
And I know it makes no Sense
Cuz you walked out the door
But it's the only way I can hear your voice
Anymore
 
Seto rolled his eyes to the music as the voice rang in his ears. He sighed again, what was he doing? He was Seto Kaiba! He shouldn't have been mourning over some girl.
“Damn it,” Seto muttered. He then cut his finger on a cup, wine cup to be correct. He looked at the wine glass as he sucked on his thump.
He remembered the time when he and Hotaru had celebrated her birthday…just the two of them…
“Stop it!” Seto yelled at himself as he cut his eyes. He hated the fact that she had this much power over him.
 
It ridiculous
It's been months
And for some reason I just can't get over us
And I'm stronger then this
Enough is enough
No more walking around with my head down
I'm so over being blue crying over you
 
Seto wanted to throw the wine glass at the radio. He hated the fact that she was never coming back. He was tried of this though, but what was he to do? He didn't get it. He had enough.
“Enough is enough,” Seto stated as he listened to the song. He was tired of it all. He was tired of being sad and lonely. He nodded his head in agreement to the song as he bit his lower lip.
 
And that's why I'm so sick of love songs
So tired of tears so done with wishing
You were here
Said I'm so sick of love songs
So sad and slow
Why can't I turn off the radio?
 
His lower lip trembled as he remembered her soft kisses that she often placed on his cheek and lips. She liked the steal those moments and he had never minded. He got on his nerves though in the last weeks he was with her.
He remembered pushing her away when she kissed him. He didn't know what to do. He saw the look on her face as she took a step back and mumbled a quick sorry. He hadn't realized it until now.
He really had pulled away from her, hadn't he? And he had lost her.
“Hotaru…?” Seto mused out loud as his lips trembled. A tear escaped his eye as he looked at the calendar. A big circle was on the July ninth. That was the day they had first met. He didn't understand why he had kept that circled.
 
Gotta fix that calendar I have
That's marked on July Fifteenth
Because since there's no more you
There's no more anniversary
I'm so fed up with my thoughts of you
And your memory
And how every song reminds me on how things used to be
 
Was really that bad? Were things so bad that she ran off with his enemy? She didn't know what to do and he didn't help her in anyway.
The only time he ever got to see was in school. She wouldn't look at him, but at least he was about to look at her and watch her laugh. She is okay now that she's with Yami. She laughs like she used to and she smiles before he pushed her away. She is herself and everyone noticed.
A lot of the boys have taken noticed of her now that she hangs with Yami. She has friends again and she is with Rini and Usagi again and Haruka smiles around her. Michelle was able to talk to Hotaru like she used too.
Sometimes he wonders if he should have kept his love a secret then she wouldn't have had to suffer. She wouldn't have the scars that he placed on her heart. That's probably why she hasn't given her total heart to Yami. He notices these things.
“Oh, I better get ready. Mockoba will be home soon…” Seto stated as he snapped out of his gaze. He was about to turn off the radio, but he couldn't. He just stood there and listened to the song.
 
And that's why I'm so sick of love songs
So tired of tears so done with wishing
You were here
Said I'm so sick of love songs
So sad and slow
Why can't I turn off the radio?
 
He heard his brother running in with a smile on his face. Seto smiled lightly as he hugged his brother. He looked at him with envy and sighed.
“Hey Seto,” Mockoba said as he listened to the song. He lowered his head and sighed himself.
“Hey, Mokie, how about we go and get some ice cream?” Seto asked as Mockoba nodded happily. At least he had Mockoba.
“Okay, let me get my jacket!” Mockoba ran as Seto watched him. Seto smiled sadly as he grabbed his own jacket that was black. Soon a memory came to him as he tried to block it out again.
 
Flash Back
 
It was in the middle of December and the couple was running outside with Mockoba. It had snowed the night before so snow was everywhere. Hotaru was wearing her purpled jacket and some jeans.
“Oh Seto, here's a present,” she threw a snow ball at him. He growled with annoyance and then threw one at her. Mockoba then threw one at him.
“Hey! How about you guys quite ganging up on me!” Seto snapped as the two laughed.
“What's wrong? Can't Seto Kaiba beat a girl and a little boy?” Hotaru asked as Seto smirked at this. Seto got up and ran after the two, Mockoba took one turn and Hotaru took another. Deciding to make Hotaru pay for the snow ball he followed her.
She stopped to take a breather as she leaned against the tree. She smiled as she thought she was safe.
“Oh firefly!” Seto pulled her to the ground as the two laughed and rolled in the snow. Soon Hotaru was on top of him with his hand on her neck. The two teens blushed a little, well mostly Hotaru was blushing.
“S-sorry,” Hotaru whispered as she tried to get up, but Seto caught the back of her head and kissed her.
“Now that's what I call revenge,” Seto whispered as Hotaru blushed.
 
End of flash back
 
And I'm so sick of love songs so tired of tears
So done with wishing you were here
Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow
 
“Seto lets' turn off the radio,” Mockoba said as he was about to turn off the radio, but Seto stopped him.
“No, leave it on,” Seto stated as Mockoba shrugged and ran outside as he followed.
“Why can't I turn off the radio if I'm so sick of love songs?” Seto asked as he left the room with the light off, but the radio on.
 
Why can't I turn off the radio?
(why can't I turn off the radio?)
Why can't I turn off the radio?
 
Sailor Ra: I wonder how Hotaru is doing in all this…bye now and review if you want!