Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Cold ❯ Behind my Violet eyes ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sailor Ra: Here's the next chapter!
 
 
Behind my Eyes
 
Hotaru looked at Yami as they walked down sidewalk. She was wearing a purple sweater and some jeans. Yami wore what he wore during the battle city tournament. Their hands were locked on one another. Hotaru smiled as he smiled back down at her.
“I'm, glad that you chose me over Seto,” Yami said with a blush on his cheeks.
“I'm…glad too,” she whispered as he smiled.
Her eyes widen when someone passed them and Yami just rolled his eyes. She squeezed his hands tightly as the person only gave them a second quick look. She shut her eyes tightly not to let the pain show.
“Why the hell are you doing here, Kaiba?” Yami asked as Seto looked at him. He was wearing a brown shirt with some jeans.
“I'm out, that's all. So how are you and Hotaru doing?” he asked as Hotaru opened her eyes and smiled at him.
“We are doing fine actually great,” she stated as he smiled slightly.
 
Ohh, ohh , ohh
Seems like just yesterday
You were a part of me
I use to stand so tall
I use to be so strong
Your arms around me tight
Everything felt so right
Unbreakable like nothing could go wrong
Now I can't breath
Now I can't sleep
I'm barely hanging on
 
“Good to hear,” he said, lying through his teeth. He clenched his fist slightly as he watched Yami wrap an arm around her waist.
“Yup, and now if you don't mind, Kaiba, were going,” Yami stated as Hotaru looked at him and nodded.
When they were around the corner Hotaru just smiled at Yami. He smiled back as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. The two then walked to the park and started to look at one another as they smiled.
“Yami?” she asked lightly as he looked down at her.
“Yes?” he asked as he stroke her hair. She turned to him and leaned her head on his chest. He blushed lightly, but kept his cool. She then looked up and him and sighed.
“Hold me,” she whispered as he did. `And don't let go of me.' She thought to herself as he held her close. He wrapped his fingers in her hair as he breathed in the heavenly scent. `I, don't know how much longer I can keep up with this.
 
Here I am once again
I'm torn into pieces
Can't deny
Can't pretend
Just thought you were the one
Broken up deep inside
But you won't see the tears I cry
Behind these hazel eyes
 
Hotaru shut her eyes tightly as memories flowed back into her mind. Yami held onto her tighter as if he was trying to save her from a fate worst then death.
“Hotaru, you are my firefly. My light.” He told her that once before he left on a business trip.
“Hotaru, I love you,” Yami whispered as Hotaru held onto him tighter.
“Don't leave me…” one day Seto had whispered that to her on a rainy day.
The clouds started to cover the summer sun. Then thunder was heard, but she didn't let go of him. Yami was the only thing that was keeping her from falling.
“God Yami, don't leave me!” Hotaru cried as Yami pulled away a little. He then filled the gap with a kiss.
I love you, god, I love you…I love you so much.”
“Yami, I need to go and…” he let her go as she walked off.
 
I told you everything
Opened up and let you in
You made me feel alright for once in my life
Now what's left of me is what I pretend to be
So together, but broken up inside
Cause I can't breath
I can't sleep
I'm barely hanging on
 
Hotaru looked at Kaiba Corp as stopped. She clenched her fist tightly and walked in with a determined look on her face.
“I love you, god, I love you…I love you so much…”
Then how come you turned away?
“Hotaru, when we grow up I want to marry you. Then we can have…a future.”
Then how come you left me?
“I'm afraid, for once in my life. I am truly afraid of losing you. I am afraid to be alone without you.”
Then how come you ran when I tried to give you my love?
“Don't leave…”
You're the one that left!
“I love you…”
Hotaru looked around as the lady tried to push her out of the office. She slammed the door in her face and looked at Seto.
“What are you doing here?” Seto asked, wide eyed and all.
“I…wanted to say something that I didn't get to say,” Hotaru stated as he got up and walked over to her.
 
Here I am once again
I'm torn into pieces
Can't deny
Can't pretend
Just thought you were the one
Broken up deep inside
But you won't see the tears I cry
Behind these hazel eyes
 
“What is it?” he asked as he glared at him. She her palms were now bleeding because she was holding to her palm so much. She looked at him.
“I…I hate you! I hate you for hurting me! I hate you for making me feel like hell! I blame you for everything! The worst thing is that it kills me when I see you! I HATE YOU!” she yelled and panted when she was done. Seto looked at her as if he was afraid. For the first time, he was speechless.
“I hate you for leaving me to die.”
“YOU TOLD ME TO LEAVE!” Seto finally yelled as she looked at him.
“You were the coldest person I have ever meet in the world so I hope you die cold and alone!” Hotaru yelled with tears in her eyes. Seto clenched his own fist and looked at her.
“I…I hope Yami dumps you when he find out about your healing powers! Then he'll learn about your past! Think he'll take that lightly?” Hotaru smirked at him as he glared.
“I already told him. You know what he said? He said that he LOVED me! He then asked me why I didn't tell him sooner! God, I hate you more then anything else in this world!”
“But I…”
 
Swallow me then spitting me out
For hating you I blame myself
Seeing you it kills me now
No, I don't cry on the outside
Anymore…anymore
 
“But…I love you still!” Hotaru looked at him and before she knew it. He wrapped his arms around her.
 
Here I am once again
I'm torn into pieces
Can't deny
Can't pretend
Just thought you were the one
Broken up deep inside
But you won't see the tears I cry
Behind these hazel eyes