Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Cold ❯ Losing Grip ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sailor Ra: I'm not sure…just another chapter for the fic…don't know what to say! I don't own a thing!
 
Losing Grip
 
“Yami, please leave for a moment,” Hotaru said as Seto smirked. Yami only nodded and walked out of the apartment. Seto looked back at Hotaru as he decided to make it more comfortable by let Hotaru lean on his chest.
“I'm glad HE'S gone,” Seto whispered as he placed his head on hers. She felt tears fall from her face as she realized what she was going to have to do.
“Seto…I…” Seto looked at her as she took a deep breath. A smirk spread across her lips as he lightly placed Hotaru under him. He then moved his weight to his forearms. She blushed as he started to kiss her jaw line.
“I'm going to give you the attention you WANTED,” he whispered as he started to kiss her neck.
“Why?”
“Why what?” he saw the tears on her cheeks.
“Why did you turn away? Didn't you feel me when I tried to reach out? DIDN'T YOU?!” she yelled with tears flowing from her eyes.
 
Are you aware of what you make me feel, baby?
Right now I feel invisible to you like I'm not real
Didn't you feel me lock my arms around you
Why did you turn away?
Here' what I have to say
 
“What?” Seto asked with surprise. She started to cry as she slapped him across the face.
“You turned away, but now that I'm in risk of being taken, you show up! You think I'm going to forgive you?”
“Hotaru, what are you-” she slapped him again.
“I'm talking about the past year when I told you everyday! Everyday! That I loved you. That I would never leave…”
“But you did leave!” he shouted with tears in his eyes which surprised her.
“No, don't pull that crap on me!”
“Listen to me!”
“No you listen to me!” she yelled as he got off of her. She was now on her feet and so was he.
 
I was left to cry there waiting out side
Grinning with the lost air
That's when I decided
 
“You ignored me! You turned away! You didn't tell me what you were thinking. What was wrong, Seto? Was I just there to replace someone? What ever happened a few months ago should stay in the past! Or whatever!” Hotaru was now crying as he watched the surprised CEO.
“What are you talking about? I was there, I never left! Damn it!”
“You use to love me before then. You used to hug me and tell me that you loved me! What happened? Did something happen when you were in Egypt? And you didn't tell me! You used to tell me everything! What happened? Why didn't you reponed when I tried to give you my love!”
“Hotaru…” he knew he should have told her about the past, but he didn't.
“You left me to cry by myself. I was left to bleed and you didn't even try to clean up! Haruka-papa noticed, but I didn't tell. The only thing I said was, `I'm fine!', `Don't worry!', `Seto is just tired that's all.' And they believed me until I cried so much one night that it showed when I went to school. Usagi saw how bad I looked and she told them.”
“Hotaru, does it matter that-..”
“Listen! Then Minako tried to talk to me. She told me that some guys weren't worth it sometimes. Makoto noticed it too, she said the same thing. I didn't listen…slowly everything just started to scare me. Like I was starting to trip or something…then I realized, why should I care?”
 
Why should I care?
Cause you weren't there when I was scared
I was so alone
You, you need to listen
I'm starting to trip
I'm losing my grip
And I'm in this thing alone
 
“I love you!” Seto shouted as she looked at him with lightless eyes.
“My emotions started to weather away. I wouldn't even talk to Rini after awhile. She began to worry and Haruka noticed. She said I needed to dump you, but no. I told myself that you needed sometime alone. Just to think.
I then found out from Yami, that you loved someone in the past. I thought that you needed to mourn. It was then about…six months I realized that you weren't coming back. I understood. I knew that you would at least remember the day…”
“When we kissed,” Seto said as he let his bangs hide his eyes.
 
Was I just some chick you placed beside you?
To take somebody's place?
When you turn around can you recognize my face?
You use to love, you use to hug me
But that wasn't the case
Everything wasn't okay
 
“I then realized that you didn't…you couldn't. I began to wonder if I was suppose to replace that other girl… I learned what her name was…I even had a vision of her. I realized that I could never take her place, but...I was jealous still. Stupid, huh? I realized that you were never going to open your heart again so…I left.”
“You couldn't take it…” Seto said as he reached out his hand, but she didn't take it. Seto shuddered at how her eyes looked exactly like Kisara's before she died.
“Kisara, must have gotten closer then I ever could. I cried and I got sick. Yami cam over and he loved me. He told me too. He held me then kissed me. I felt bad, but I realized that I had finally found someone for me…me…”
 
I was left to cry there waiting out side
Grinning with the lost air
That's when I decided
Why should I care?
Cause you weren't there when I was scared
I was so alone
You, you need to listen
I'm starting to trip
I'm losing my grip
And I'm in this thing alone
 
“So that's it?” Seto asked as she finally nodded. He walked over to the door then looked at her. A small smiled spread across her face. Seto only nodded as he walked out of the door.
Hotaru looked at the door and fell to her knees. She then cried for the rest of the night…
“I loved you…”
 
crying out loud
crying out loud
I'm crying out loud
Open your eyes
Open them up wide
Why should I care?
Cause you weren't there when I was scared
I was so alone
 
“Hotaru…” Seto whispered as he punched the wall lightly. “I love you…”
 
Why Should I caer?
When you weren't there when I was scared I was so alone
Why should I care?
If you don't care, I don't care we aren't going anywhere…
 
 
Sailor Ra: That's all for now!