Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Cold ❯ All the Things she said ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sailor Ra: Chapter three! I don't own the song or the animes T_T I wish I did though.
 
All the things she said
 
Seto laid down in bed with his black turtle neck and pants with bare feet. He tucked his arms behind his head as he remember what had happened only minutes before. She was so cold…even colder then him, but the hints of love in her voice also gave him hope, but…all the things she said.
 
All the things she said
All the things she said
Running through my head
Running through my head
Running through my head
All the things she said
All the things she said
Running through my head
Running through my head
All the things she said
This is not enough…
 
Flash back
 
Seto looked outside as if someone just shot him with a gun or something. His eyes were wide as if he knew. He of course didn't know that Yami had made a move on Hotaru, but he could feel something.
He sighed as he heard his phone ring in his office making him come back to reality. He picked up and was shocked when he heard sobs.
“Seto, I'm so so sorry,” it was Hotaru. Why was she calling? Wasn't she angry?
“What's wrong?” he asked in a kinder voice.
“Seto, I will always love you,” she stated as Seto felt his breath slip.
“I know that,” Seto said.
“But…Yami put up a nice offer and…maybe I think it's better for me and you if I took that offer…”
“Offer?” Seto knew what it meant, but he didn't want to believe it.
“Yes, and it's very promising.”
“What is that suppose to mean?”
“Well, the promise of love is pretty strong.”
“And I don't give you that?” Seto was keeping his calm, but inside he wanted to scream and shout with pure anger.
“Goodbye, Kaiba,” she said coldly then she hung up.
 
I'm in a church
I feel total lost
If I'm asking for help
It's only because
Being with you has
Opened my eyes
Could I ever believe in such a perfect surprise?
I keep asking myself
Wondering how
I keep closing my eyes
But I open them
I want to fly to a place
Where it's just you and me
Nobody else so we can be free
(nobody else so we can be free)
 
Seto closed his eyes as he remembered all the things she had said to him in the past year. Every little thing that she said with her heart or mind. A dream, wishes, loves ideas. The love she had tried to give him even though he didn't at first want it.
“Seto, I think I love you too…” the first time she had ever whispered those words to anyone and it was to him.
“I know if I have you by my side I can do anything!” She said that to him before she fought against Chaos. Seto remembered the fear of losing her. Now that fear was returning.
“Seto, my dream is to become a nurse so I can use my power to help people, what about you?” His dear firefly had asked him that one day after school. He looked at her strangely as she said this. She laughed at him when he said that his dream was to marry her and Mockoba and kiss the living daylight out of her.
Back off you jerk! It's not Seto's fault that you didn't take care of your brother!” Hotaru yelled at Alister; defending him as he told the nutcase. Then Alister had tried to take her and make her his own.
“Wow…that was mind blowing, breath taking, heart stealing…in other words the greatest kiss I have ever have even though that was my first kiss, but not the point!” Seto chuckled when he remembered how red her face had been when he kissed her…that night…
“Wow, the great Seto Kaiba is afraid of something!” Hotaru sang that when he first met Haruka and boy…let's just say it was the opposite of pleasant…
All these thoughts were running through his head as he remembered…the love…happiness…dreams….and the promise of a future…
 
All the things she said
All the things she said
Running through my head
Running through my head
Running through my head
All the things she said
This is not enough
(this is not enough)
All the things she said
All the things she said
All the things she said
All the things she said
All the things she said
All the things she said
All the things she said
 
“I won't! I won't let that…bastard pharaoh have her!” Kaiba stated as he got up and grabbed his purple trench coat. He grabbed his shoes and rain out in the rain to find her.
All the things she said…had always made him so happy and she was happy when he said the same things to her. He could just forget, but how? He could try to pretend, but that would just drive the CEO near insanity.
The rain made the CEO shiver, but he wanted her. He loved her and he knew she wanted him, but she was trying to make the best decision for her future even though he could promise her that, but still…Yami could show her more of love. It wasn't that Seto hadn't tried, but telling someone you love them that equaled to letting them in and he wasn't ready. He just wasn't, but if he told her that …would she understand?
 
And I'm all mixed up
Feeling cornered and rushed
They say it's my fault
But I want her so much
I want to fly her away
With the sun and rain
Covering my face
Washing away the shame
When they stop and stare
Don't worry me
Cause I'm feeling for her what's she's feeling for me
I can try to pretend
I can try to forget
But it's driving me mad
Going out of my head
 
Seto stopped when he saw her apartment in the corner of his eye. He looked at the apartment; in fear. He was afraid. Afraid if what he saw was going to hurt him. Was Yami holding her in his arms? Kissing her? Give her his mark of promise? Would he...?
Seto shook the thought out of his head as he walked up to her apartment. He looked at the door. Maybe he should just open it with the key he had? Maybe he should knock? Seto held his breath as he knocked on the door.
Seto wrapped his arms around Hotaru before she could say anything!
 
All the things she said
All the things she said
Running through my head
Running through my head
Running through my head
All the things she said
All the things she said
Running through my head
Running through my head
All the things she said
All the thing she said
This is not enough!
 
Seto held her stiff body that was still in shock. She wrapped around her arms as he held her head in his arms.
How long had it been since he held her? Or seen her? A week maybe…
Seto felt her body tugging him into her apartment as he walked in; still holding her against him. He wasn't going to let go not now…
 
Mother looking at me
Tell me what do you see
Yes, I've lost my mind
Daddy looking at me
Will I ever be free?
Have I crossed the line?
 
“What are you doing here?” she asked as he held onto her as she sat down. He didn't answer her instead he smothered his face in her hair. He didn't want to talk… he just wanted to hold her. He loosened his grip and lowered his face to hers and kissed her lightly.
“What are you doing here?” Seto let go of her lips to see Yami standing above them with anger.
 
All the things she said
All the things she said
Running through my head
Running through my head
Running through my head
This is not enough!
This is not enough!
All the things she said
All the things she said
All the things she said…
 
Sailor Ra: Wow, well goodnight and see ya soon!