Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Cold ❯ Let me Love you ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sailor Ra: Don't own a thing except for plot.
 
Let me Love You
 
Hotaru heard the phone ring and got up to pick it up. She was sitting in her room for the past two days because she had the flue.
She was wearing her purple robe and some purple fuzzy slippers. She picked up the phone carefully.
“Hello?” she asked as she coughed a little.
“Ha, Hotaru, are you busy?” It was Yami.
“I have the flue,” she said as Yami sighed.
“Well, I heard about you and Seto fighting and I thought you could use some cheering up,” Yami said as Joey yelled something in the back ground.
“What was that?” Hotaru asked as Joey yelled something again, but Yami hit him or something.
“Uhh, nothing. Ha, did Seto ever teach you how to dance?” Yami asked as Hotaru sighed.
She had been begging Seto to teach her, but he had always been too busy or something like that. She had asked the girls, but they didn't have time either because of everything.
“No,” Hotaru stated.
“Well how about I teach you?” Yami said.
“Sure!”
“I'll be over in a minute!”
“Wait, Yami, I'm sick and I…” it was too late. Yami had already hang up. “He's so stubborn,” Hotaru said with a smile. She went to grab something to wear.
 
Baby I just don't get it
Do you enjoy being hurt?
I know you smelled the perfume, the make-up on his shirt
You don't believe his stories
You know that they're all lies
Bad as you are, you stick around and I just don't know why
If I was ya man (baby you)
Never worry bout (what I do)
I'd be coming home (back to you)
Every night, doin' you right
You're the type of woman (deserves good thangs)
Fistful of diamonds (hand full of rings)
Baby you're a star (I just want to show you, you are)
 
 
Hotaru heard the door bell ring and walked up to open the door to see Yami with a CD in his hand.
Yami was wearing a black jacket with a black shirt and pants. With the Millennium puzzle around his neck.
Hotaru was wearing a white shirt and jeans with socks.
“Ha,” he said with a smile.
“I might get you sick so don't complain when you get sick,” Hotaru said with a playful smile as he entered her apartment.
“Wow, pretty big,” Yami said as Hotaru nodded sadly.
“Seto paid for it,” Hotaru said as Yami rolled his eyes.
Yami hated to admit it, but he was jealous of the CEO. He didn't care about the money, no; he wanted the one Seto took from him.
“Get over him Hotaru. He never cared for someone other then his brother,” Yami said as Hotaru put the CD into her CD player and turned up the volume.
“No, I know he loves me. It's just, that it takes time,” Yami rolled his eyes knowing that she wouldn't listen.
“Here,” Yami went behind her as the song started. Yami started to move his legs as Hotaru followed his movement.
 
You should let me love you
Let me be the one to give you everything you want and need
Baby good love and protection
Make me your selection
Show you the way love's supposed to be
Baby you should let me love you, love you, love you
 
Yami caught her arm and let his fingers run freely across her skin freely. His free arm wrapped around her waist and heard Hotaru gasp in surprise, but he still didn't let go. He wanted to show her.
“Let me be the one,” he whispered into her ear as Hotaru felt a blush cover her face.
“What?” Hotaru whispered as Yami let go of her waist and twirled her around to make her look at him.
“Seto can give you everything that you want, but,” Yami lowered his face to her, they were still dancing, but it was hard for Hotaru to tell, “I can give you the one thing that Seto can't.”
“How do you know?”
“He can't give you love,” Yami whispered as Hotaru nodded as if understanding.
“No,” Hotaru whispered as Yami smile sadly and twirled her around so he was behind her.
 
Listen
Your true beauty's description looks so good that it hurts
You're a dime plus ninety-nine and it's a shame
Don't even know what you're worth
Everywhere you go they stop and stare
Cause you're bad and it shows
From your head to your toes, Out of control, baby you know
If I was ya man (baby you)
Never worry bout (what I do)
I'd be coming home (back to you)
Every night doin' you right
You're the type of woman (deserves good thangs)
Fistful of diamonds (hand full of rings)
Baby you're a star (I just want to show you, you are)
 
Yami knew he could give her what Seto couldn't and he knew that she knew it too. Seto had never shown love to her and he was always so so cold to her even though she had given him her heart.
“Hotaru, if I was yours. You would never be lonely. I would be coming home to you and giving you the love you deserve. You would never have to worry or be afraid again. Seto doesn't even know what your worth and how lucky he was to have you. I just want to show you how beautiful you are. Seto can't see that, but I can. Everyone else can too except that cold hearted bastard,” Yami turned her again.
 
You should let me love you
Let me be the one to give you everything you want and need
Ooh Baby good love and protection
Make me your selection
Show you the way love's supposed to be
Baby you should let me...
You deserve better girl (you know you deserve better)
We should be together girl (baby)
With me and you it's whatever girl, hey!
So can we make this thing ours?
“But…Seto and I are still in love.”
“Hotaru, this isn't love. You deserve better then him. He's cold and everyone is after him. How many times has he put your life at risk?”
“Oh and your perfect?”
“Well no, but still. When Alister tried to hurt you, did Seto help?” Hotaru knew he was right about that, but…
“You need someone who can love. Can we please make this ours?” Yami pleaded as he got on his knees and pulled Hotaru down with him. “Hotaru I can give you everything in the world. Love, protection and so much more. I can't give you your own apartment, but I can hold you at night and kiss you whenever you want.” Yami said as his lips almost touch hers.
“I-I don't know what to say,” Hotaru said as Yami wrapped his arms around her waist.
“Let me love you,” Yami whispered as he kissed her lips gently. Hotaru's eyes widen with shock.
She remembered Seto's kisses were rough and demanding. This kiss was soft and gentle. Yami wasn't demanding or anything.
Yami pulled away to see Hotaru looking at him.
“Let me love you,” he kissed her again.
 
You should let me love you
Let me be the one to give you everything you want and need
Baby good love and protection
Make me your selection
Show you the way love's supposed to be
Baby you should let me love you, love you, love you
You should let me love you
Let me be the one to give you everything you want and need
Baby good love and protection
Make me your selection
Show you the way love's supposed to be
Baby you should let me love you, love you, love you
You should let me love you
Let me be the one to give you everything you want and need
Baby good love and protection
Make me your selection
Show you the way love's supposed to be
Baby you should let me love you, love you, love you
 
Sailor Ra: Who is better for Hotaru? Yami? Or Seto? Well that's all for now!