Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Moonlit Sands ❯ Thoughts of the Princess ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Meanwhile, said Moon Princess was being kept awake by her thoughts of the Pharaoh. He had only just left the room and her mind was full of thoughts about him. So many things different about him that she hadn't expected. Sure she hadn't been sure what to expect of the people of Earth when she had left for the blue planet. But the Pharaoh was the furthest from her expectations.
His dark brown skin was a definite contrast to her pale complexion. She wondered what it was that darkened him so. What type of land was Egypt that could cause its ruler and possibly its people to be dark in complexion.
Then of course there was his hair. Up in all those spikes and on top of that, it was multicolored. Sure she'd seen people with different colored hair. Her guardian, Princess Mercury had blue hair. But she wasn't used to seeing more than one color at a time to people's hair. Thinking about his hair brought another thought. She wondered what happened if it got wet. Whether it would stay spiky or if it would just get weighed down by the water and flatten out.
Of course this way of thinking led her to think not so innocent and completely unladylike thoughts about the young Pharaoh. Thoughts of him topless and wet, which of course had her visualizing him with water dripping down. Just these simple thoughts had her blushing very noticeably, or at least it would be noticeable if anyone else had been in the room with her right then.
Realizing how far her thoughts were going, she shook her head in an effort to clear her mind of them. Get a grip Serenity, she thought, There's no way he's interested in you like that. She had picked up on the darkness surrounding him, a similar darkness to what she had noticed surrounding her friend, Princess Saturn.
However, it didn't stop her from hoping that maybe he would be interested in her that way. Hoping that she would be the one to lift the darkness from around him. Hoping that things would end up this way even though a small part of her knew that it couldn't and wouldn't be that way. For now, as she drifted off to sleep, she decided to make the best of things and see where her heart led her.