Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Burning ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Title: Burning... Maetel hakaiteki_tamashii@hotmail.com M 15+ Based on the anime and manga, after Jadeite sees Sailor Mars for the first time, he becomes intent on making her his. Mars and Jadeite List?: Mars and Jadeite Yes yes Hour Challenge #?: 27

"If my fist met your face intimately, and there's no one around to see it, do you still have a concussion?" questioned the fiery spirited, raven haired, senshi of Mars as she threw a punch at the blonde ex-general of the long dead Dark Kingdom.

"Come now, must you be so violent. I have no idea why you are attacking me. I am not here to try and destroy you," said Jadeite as he caught a gloved fist which was heading straight for his face.

"And I should believe you why?" mocked Mars as she raised knee slamming it into Jadeite's side. "I mean you have tried to kill my leader and fellow senshi more than once. Just because you are back from the dead, that doesn't mean you are good."

"Because I don't want to hurt you," said the blonde man. "I am not the same person you think me to be."

"Yeah right," said Mars as she prepared her attack 'Flame Sniper.'

"Look, don't hurt me. I'll leave, but just give me a chance to explain myself," said Jadeite.

"Then find me when I am in a better mood," said the red clad warrior.

"Fine, but I will be back soon," said Jadeite. He then disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

Sailor Mars then reached into her subspace pocket and pulled out her small communicator. "Guys, we have a problem."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are women so stubborn?!" exclaimed Jadeite. "It has to have been at least two years since I first saw her and she still treats me as though it was the first time. Why can't things be like they were in the Silver Millennium?"

~*~*~*~Flashback~*~*~*~

"Jadeite!!!" exclaimed a tall red haired young woman. Her red eyes shined beautifully in joy and adoration as she looked upon the blonde guardian of the Terran Prince.

"Mars!" said the General as he gathered his love into his arms and leaned down, placing a short yet passionate kiss on her lips.

"What are you doing here?" she questioned a few minutes later as they laid on the ground staring up at the red sky. "I thought your trip was going to be delayed due to incliment weather on Earth."

"I know. I had your court tell you that. I had to keep you on your toes," said the blonde as he placed a feather soft kiss atop the fiery princess' head.

"I love you Jadeite," said Mars as she raised her hands to his side. She then took him by surprise when she began to tickle the terran general mercilessly. "But no one tricks me."

Speaking in between laughs, Jadeite managed to gasp out, "I'm... haha... sorry..... hahahaha.... but I... haha... couldn't....hahaha... help...haha... it."

"Fine..." said Mars as she stopped her attack only to be flipped onto her back with her love over her. He smirked and the caused her to have her previous assault dealt back to her.

After a few minutes, the terran general stopped his barrage of tickling and leaned down to gently kiss his beautiful princess on the lips allowing his hands to circle around her waist and pull her closer to him.

"You are so beautiful, my love," said Jadeite as he watched her blush softly only adding to her beauty. "I have no idea what I would do without you."

"We'll never have to know that will we?" she asked. "We're together in this life, and we will be together in the millions to come."

~*~*~*~End Flashback~*~*~*~

"Why did you tell me that?" questioned Jadeite aloud. "You said we would be together and then you are attacking me in this lifetime. I just wish I could know what I did so wrong. What did I do to make you hate me so much? Who did I hurt to cause you so much pain? I could never hurt Sailor Venus, nor would I ever try."

Tears of despair were trailing down his face as he remembered the look of utter shock and hatred on the fiery senshi's face. Sure her hair and eyes had changed, but what better way was there to hide a goddess than change her physical attributes then place her in clear sight.

~*~*~*~Flashback~*~*~*~

"Hello, how can I help you this fine day?" questioned Hino Rei as she walked up to a kindly old tourist couple. Jadeite remembered hearing them say something about charms and watching as his reborn love walked into a small building and then back out carrying two small items.

"Have a nice vacation," said Rei as she watched the two leave. Jadeite smiled when he felt her almost jump a mile high as she felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her waist from behind and pull her against a hard chest.

"Hello Mars," he said softly into her ear. "Did you miss me?"

He heard the raven haired girl gasp softly when recognition hit her. "How...?"

"I've missed you so much..." he said softly nuzzling her hair. "I've missed you my fiery goddess."

"Get away from me," cried out Rei as she shoved her elbow into Jadeite's stomach causing him to double over in pain.

"But Mars... Why?" asked the General.

"I don't know how you are still alive but you will not live very long for your crimes of the past," said Rei. "MARS CRYSTAL POWER, MAKE UP!"

I a rush of fire and light, in Hino Rei's place stood the senshi of spirit, Sailor Mars.

"I have a question for you..." she said.

~*~*~*~End Flashback~*~*~*~