Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Fate ❯ Prolouge ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Warning: This is a story about my character, Nyhm and the Sailor Scouts. I do not own the Sailor Moon series, Bandai does. So don't sue me. This is rated PG-13 for language and violence and some nudity (Ok there's no nudity in it)

Prologue

Out in the edge of Mars a ship called the Havoc is floating in space. Inside the ship is the legendary bounty hunter called Nyhm. He was looking outside and dazing off. He could see a small boy crying and then out of nowhere a sword appears and he screams. Nyhm wakes up and gets a mean look in his eye and shoots a pillow. He breathes hard but has his composer back.

Nyhm is a great bounty hunter and has taken down over 1,000 bad guys. But his new mission is to find this new gang. This gang has robbed over 20 banks, and killed at least over 200 people. The problem was he didn't know the gang's name. But he knew this; one of the members killed his only friend. Nyhm was not a people person, he normally would flip a person off. But one day he met a girl who liked him a lot. They eventually became friends.

But one day something change that forever. On a beautiful day the girl was walking from her work when she got mugged. She was stabbed repeatedly and she went to the hospital where she died. Nyhm didn't get the news till the next day and went to her grave. On that day he vowed to get revenge on this guy and that's how he became a bounty hunter, hoping he would find this guy. His computer on his watch said they are approaching Earth. He just smiled then yelled that echoed in the ship, "I will have my revenge!!!!"